Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 68
  1. #1
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    A mere Senjutsu rasengan was able to do this to Juubito,




    Imagine what a Senjutsu Rinbo Hengoku can do.




    This Senjutsu RH is obviously much much more powerful than the pathetic Rasengan that SM Naruto dealt Juubito.

    Sure the Rasengan was done via Senjutsu, but still pathetic nonetheless.

    Sure the Bijuu didn't explode, but they don't have a Kryptonite like weakness associated with Senjutsu that Juubito has.

    If a SM Rasengan was able to create a large hole in Juubito, then 20 SM Rasengan's would kill Juubito if correctly landed. Well, SM RH is like a billion SM Rasengans, at least.


    No wonder Madara was so confident about being able to take down Juubito by using the strongest Sage Mode: Hashirama's Sage Mode.

    RH can't be dodged and it packs the impact of a super nuke!!
     
         
    Last edited by Senju Bean; 02-17-2014 at 07:00 AM.

  2. #2
    Member Aresfour's Avatar
    Status
    Aresfour is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    462
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    lol, very interesting read. thank you
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member reizon's Avatar
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    9,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Aresfour View Post
    lol, very interesting read. thank you
    lol that sig.!!

    very interesting.!!

     
         

  4. #4
    ブラッククエーサ flyboyissac's Avatar
    Status
    flyboyissac is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kaguya's dimension
    Posts
    3,146
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only 1 question humanity
    can never solve. Why?
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    your right but type wrong first your undereismating sage mode even naruto sage mode witch is builded up on power other sages modes makes narutos look bad
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    The Orange Hokage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    8,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Narutobase
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    well, obito should be able to do RH but for reasons unknown he can't....
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftNinja View Post
    well, obito should be able to do RH but for reasons unknown he can't....
    He is not the original owner of the Rinnegan. As such, he can't even gain a small piece of it's true power.
     
         

  7. #7
    Sunbro pateuvasiliu's Avatar
    Status
    pateuvasiliu is online now
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    8,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Obito would blitz his head off before he even moved.

    He'd stomp Madara.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Obito would blitz his head off before he even moved.

    He'd stomp Madara.
    RH is instant. INSTANT.
     
         

  9. #9
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    8,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    He is not the original owner of the Rinnegan. As such, he can't even gain a small piece of it's true power.
    While that logic makes no sence, especially since it isn't madara's anyway, this is kishi's manga so it doesn't matter.

    Now, quick qestion: What can madara to do beat 4 Jubbibijuudama's + Barrier?
     
         

  10. #10
    Member OmegaRed721's Avatar
    Status
    OmegaRed721 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    429
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss the 60s
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    RH sure wouldn't feel good, Juubi jin or not
     
         

  11. #11
    SENNIN RikudouMadara's Avatar
    Status
    RikudouMadara is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Between this world and all others...
    Posts
    4,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Walk not in darkness....for
    one who is blind cannot see
    the next step......UNLESS
    YOURE MADARA UCHIHA >_O
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Well....Madara did say that he could.....I believe that he could have. I agree.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Transcendence's Avatar
    Status
    Transcendence is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Don't be stupid with your bias. Obito as Juubi Jin barely breaks a sweat against non-Jinchuriki Madara. Barrier+4 Juubidama's end Madara before he can even lift a finger.
     
         

  13. #13
    Fanboy Slayer XxLapizxLazulixX's Avatar
    Status
    XxLapizxLazulixX is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    3,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Qualifications, No
    Complications.
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    power of a super nuke? gtfo, if that were tru all the tailed beast in the area should be dead.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    While that logic makes no sence, especially since it isn't madara's anyway, this is kishi's manga so it doesn't matter.

    Now, quick qestion: What can madara to do beat 4 Jubbibijuudama's + Barrier?
    Use common sense.

    Even though barrier + 4 TBB is more powerful, RH is infinitely faster.

    Senjutsu is Juubito's Krytonite. Even a weak Jutsu infused with Senjutsu chakra can hurt Juubito.

    RH much stronger than most other jutsu. With Senjutsu, that hole that Naruto made with the Rasengan would be multipled by a billion since RH is a billion times stronger than a pathetic Rasengan.

    Also, in Superman, a regular human is able to hurt Sups with Kryptonite. Just image what a supervillian can do.

    Senjutsu is Juubito's kryptonite.
     
         
    Last edited by Senju Bean; 02-17-2014 at 06:50 AM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsura View Post
    Don't be stupid with your bias. Obito as Juubi Jin barely breaks a sweat against non-Jinchuriki Madara. Barrier+4 Juubidama's end Madara before he can even lift a finger.
    RH is infinite speed.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member roncato's Avatar
    Status
    roncato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Between Uzumaki and Uchiha
    Posts
    2,934
    Post Thanks / Like
    `David.
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Sorry, but you can't mix senjutsu and doujutsu.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by XxAlitaxX View Post
    power of a super nuke? gtfo, if that were tru all the tailed beast in the area should be dead.
    No. TBB are nuke level.

    They lost to RH with ease.

    Rh greater than nuke level.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by roncato View Post
    Sorry, but you can't mix senjutsu and doujutsu.
    Senjutsu boosts everything.
     
         

  19. #19
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    8,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    Use common sense.

    Senjutsu is Juubito's Krytonite. Even a weak Jutsu infused with Senjutsu chakra can hurt Juubito.

    RH much stronger than most other jutsu. With Senjutsu, that hole that Naruto made with the Rasengan would be multipled by a billion since RH is a billion times stronger than a pathetic Rasengan.

    Also, in Superman, a regular human is able to hurt Sups with Kryptonite. Just image what a supervillian can do.

    Senjutsu is Juubito's kryptonite.
    You seem to have confused Obito and Superman. I dont blame you. I do that sometimes.

    Anyway, the comparison is unfair. Superman is Helpless against Kryptonite, But Juubito is only vulnerable to senjutsu.

    Now, Rinbo Hengoku seems to be some sort of attack that has strong knockback, unknown speed and very powerfull.

    However, it only has the feat of knocking the bijuu out one by one. That means it might not be anywere near as strong as you think. Since the juubi is much stronger than the bijuu, i doubt he could beat the juubi with it, certainly not before obito can set up the Juubibijuudama+Barrier combo

    It may have beaten up all the bijuu, but obito was faster than BSM naruto could sence and EMS sasuke coud track, while the rinbo hengoku's speed is unknows, it is unlikely to be as fast as Juubito.
     
         

  20. #20
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    8,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    RH is infinite speed.
    Scans please.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    You seem to have confused Obito and Superman. I dont blame you. I do that sometimes.

    Anyway, the comparison is unfair. Superman is Helpless against Kryptonite, But Juubito is only vulnerable to senjutsu.

    Now, Rinbo Hengoku seems to be some sort of attack that has strong knockback, unknown speed and very powerfull.

    However, it only has the feat of knocking the bijuu out one by one. That means it might not be anywere near as strong as you think. Since the juubi is much stronger than the bijuu, i doubt he could beat the juubi with it, certainly not before obito can set up the Juubibijuudama+Barrier combo

    It may have beaten up all the bijuu, but obito was faster than BSM naruto could sence and EMS sasuke coud track, while the rinbo hengoku's speed is unknows, it is unlikely to be as fast as Juubito.
    About the Krytonite, Juubito was able to lift mountain sized Tori like a feather, let alone breaking his back. Obviously there is a debilatatiing weakness associated against SM since a mountain level behemoth normally would be unfased by a Rasengan, unless there was a very specific weakness.

    RH is gravity. Gravity is the fastest thing in the Universe.
     
         
    Last edited by Senju Bean; 02-17-2014 at 07:11 AM.

  22. #22
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    Scans please.
    Nothing faster than Gravity. It might as well be infinite speed since it is the fastest speed, by far.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    juubito would evade it and destroy madara in an instant
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member vasu 32's Avatar
    Status
    vasu 32 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    3,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is no such thing as true
    peace,there is no such thing
    as hope and it's a biggest
    deception of all
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Is that why he was practically riding hashi's wood to get SM the whole time,I wonder?
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,810
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    juubito would evade it and destroy madara in an instant
    Nothing faster than Gravity my friend. NOTHING
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •