Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 51 to 68 of 68
  1. #51
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    7,399
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    Then why did a Rasengan hurt Jubbito when a FRS did nothing to the Jubbi, despite Jubbito being far more stronger and durable?
    Because He is invulnerable to Everything but senjutsu, but normaly vulnerable to it. That wound is basically the same as the various rasengan wounds allready shown.
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    Because He is invulnerable to Everything but senjutsu, but normaly vulnerable to it. That wound is basically the same as the various rasengan wounds allready shown.
    How did the Juubi tank an FRS then?

    Isn't the Juubi weaker than Jubbito?
     
         

  3. #53
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    7,399
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    How did the Juubi tank an FRS then?

    Isn't the Juubi weaker than Jubbito?
    You may have missed this, But the juubi is much bigger than obito.

    Also, a FRS cut of two of it's tails outside sage mode, so the juubi's weakness might not be SM
     
         

  4. #54
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    You may have missed this, But the juubi is much bigger than obito.

    Also, a FRS cut of two of it's tails outside sage mode, so the juubi's weakness might not be SM
    Since when did size matter?

    A small 6 tailed Kyuubi was able to withstand pains attack despite the giant toads being flung around like rag dolls. How do you explain that?

    That wasn't FRS. It was the entire alliance in formation like a bird, using the Kyuubi cloaked wings to cut the tails.
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member mikeeozua's Avatar
    Status
    mikeeozua is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,041
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    You talk about that rasengan but Obito had to be tagged in the first place for that to happen by Tobirama. RH may be instant but I can't see Madara matching up to anything Juubito has speedwise. Just look at what he did to Hashirama and Tobirama.
     
         

  6. #56
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeeozua View Post
    You talk about that rasengan but Obito had to be tagged in the first place for that to happen by Tobirama. RH may be instant but I can't see Madara matching up to anything Juubito has speedwise. Just look at what he did to Hashirama and Tobirama.
    RH instant.

    RH fused with Senjutsu is instant death for Juubito since anything Senjutsu is like kryptonite for Juubito. RH means "Kyrptonite" is teleported to Juubito instantaneously.

    Madara was fast enough to take out Tobirama.

    Juubito was too slow to take out Tobirama. That's why Madara had to do it.
     
         

  7. #57
    ▪ Ketsuryū ▪ Kyuketsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuketsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    2,116
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    RH instant.

    RH fused with Senjutsu is instant death for Juubito since anything Senjutsu is like kryptonite for Juubito. RH means "Kyrptonite" is teleported to Juubito instantaneously.

    Madara was fast enough to take out Tobirama.

    Juubito was too slow to take out Tobirama. That's why Madara had to do it.
    Please, think before you post. This thread is more than ridiculous by now. Before I start with the main issue, I will go ahead and reply to your last part of that post.

    Madara wasn't any faster than Juubito when he fought Tobirama. There is a difference, not only wasn't Obito aware of the Tag place at him, but he has never fought Tobirama before. Madara knew about Tobirama's tactics, fighting style and more or less his entire person. Fact is, Madara was probably aware that Tobirama teleported before he even did it. Its the same as Madara already attacking before Tobirama teleports. Madara didn't react faster than Tobirama, he had already reacted before Tobirama even teleported. Also, why do you think Tobirama didn't just do the same thing over again on Juubito? Simple answer, he was aware that it wouldn't work a second time on Juubito has he would have been aware of it.

    Now, over to the main issue at hand.

    RH is almost instant, the manga shows that it takes about a second or a little less to for it to move a certain length. That being said, its highly likely that its a form of a quick moving and precise version of Shinra Tensei that takes the shapes of something like spears or rods. I am saying that its not a globe like the Shinra because it didn't affect the ground or anything else. So its like a set of rods that comes from the user and hits the targets within a second and its also not visible. That being said, we aren't aware if Madara is able to fuse Senjutsu with his jutsu just because he stole it. I also doubt that you can mold Senjutsu with a Kekkai Genkai such as the Rinnegan. Meaning that it most likely wouldn't have affected Juubito a whole lot. Now say he was able to fuse it with Senjutsu. It still looks like just a jutsu meant to push people over, seeing how the Bijuu's got not wounds what so ever and the ground wasn't affected.

    So at best, it would be able to send Juubito flying a little while. Now, Obito could also shield himself with the black malleable chakra of the Juubi and cancelled the attack if Madara wasn't able to fuse it with Senjutsu and if he was it would still have been blocked by the black chakra. Now, we can also assume that RH drains your chakra like crazy as Madara wasn't left with much afterwards. I say that because all he did afterwards was to seal the Bijuu's again, and then he was almost completely out of chakra from the looks of it. Now, Obito also sealed the Bijuu's with ease, and without losing alot of chakra. That means that either Obito has a lot more chakra than Madara, which is unlikely or the RH drained so much chakra from Madara that he was almost empty. Meaning that Madara would be able to use RH about twice before he was out, now that is just a theory. But following that, Juubito could easily have blocked or been hit by the RH and survived and then kill Madara afterwards.

    Also, Senjutsu isn't Juubito's kryptonite. Juubito doesn't get weaker by being close to it or even touching it. He can sustain the same damage from any attack, if it was a normal rasengan then he would have taken the same damage. Its the Black Malleable Chakra of the Juubi that can nullify ninjutsu, and it cannot nullify Senjutsu. That is why Naruto and Tobirama came to the conclusion that the only way to beat him was with Senjutsu. Juubito's body can be damaged by any jutsu, but the Black Chakra moves so fast that its not a good choice to use it against him. Senjutsu works better, and Juubito isn't weaker to it. He just isn't able to nullify it.
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,976
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know the Rama's bring the
    drama
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Katakitsu View Post
    Please, think before you post. This thread is more than ridiculous by now. Before I start with the main issue, I will go ahead and reply to your last part of that post.

    Madara wasn't any faster than Juubito when he fought Tobirama. There is a difference, not only wasn't Obito aware of the Tag place at him, but he has never fought Tobirama before. Madara knew about Tobirama's tactics, fighting style and more or less his entire person. Fact is, Madara was probably aware that Tobirama teleported before he even did it. Its the same as Madara already attacking before Tobirama teleports. Madara didn't react faster than Tobirama, he had already reacted before Tobirama even teleported. Also, why do you think Tobirama didn't just do the same thing over again on Juubito? Simple answer, he was aware that it wouldn't work a second time on Juubito has he would have been aware of it.

    Now, over to the main issue at hand.

    RH is almost instant, the manga shows that it takes about a second or a little less to for it to move a certain length. That being said, its highly likely that its a form of a quick moving and precise version of Shinra Tensei that takes the shapes of something like spears or rods. I am saying that its not a globe like the Shinra because it didn't affect the ground or anything else. So its like a set of rods that comes from the user and hits the targets within a second and its also not visible. That being said, we aren't aware if Madara is able to fuse Senjutsu with his jutsu just because he stole it. I also doubt that you can mold Senjutsu with a Kekkai Genkai such as the Rinnegan. Meaning that it most likely wouldn't have affected Juubito a whole lot. Now say he was able to fuse it with Senjutsu. It still looks like just a jutsu meant to push people over, seeing how the Bijuu's got not wounds what so ever and the ground wasn't affected.

    So at best, it would be able to send Juubito flying a little while. Now, Obito could also shield himself with the black malleable chakra of the Juubi and cancelled the attack if Madara wasn't able to fuse it with Senjutsu and if he was it would still have been blocked by the black chakra. Now, we can also assume that RH drains your chakra like crazy as Madara wasn't left with much afterwards. I say that because all he did afterwards was to seal the Bijuu's again, and then he was almost completely out of chakra from the looks of it. Now, Obito also sealed the Bijuu's with ease, and without losing alot of chakra. That means that either Obito has a lot more chakra than Madara, which is unlikely or the RH drained so much chakra from Madara that he was almost empty. Meaning that Madara would be able to use RH about twice before he was out, now that is just a theory. But following that, Juubito could easily have blocked or been hit by the RH and survived and then kill Madara afterwards.

    Also, Senjutsu isn't Juubito's kryptonite. Juubito doesn't get weaker by being close to it or even touching it. He can sustain the same damage from any attack, if it was a normal rasengan then he would have taken the same damage. Its the Black Malleable Chakra of the Juubi that can nullify ninjutsu, and it cannot nullify Senjutsu. That is why Naruto and Tobirama came to the conclusion that the only way to beat him was with Senjutsu. Juubito's body can be damaged by any jutsu, but the Black Chakra moves so fast that its not a good choice to use it against him. Senjutsu works better, and Juubito isn't weaker to it. He just isn't able to nullify it.
    thread has been utterly devastated and was just put on life support
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Katakitsu View Post
    Please, think before you post. This thread is more than ridiculous by now. Before I start with the main issue, I will go ahead and reply to your last part of that post.

    Madara wasn't any faster than Juubito when he fought Tobirama. There is a difference, not only wasn't Obito aware of the Tag place at him, but he has never fought Tobirama before. Madara knew about Tobirama's tactics, fighting style and more or less his entire person. Fact is, Madara was probably aware that Tobirama teleported before he even did it. Its the same as Madara already attacking before Tobirama teleports. Madara didn't react faster than Tobirama, he had already reacted before Tobirama even teleported. Also, why do you think Tobirama didn't just do the same thing over again on Juubito? Simple answer, he was aware that it wouldn't work a second time on Juubito has he would have been aware of it.

    Now, over to the main issue at hand.

    RH is almost instant, the manga shows that it takes about a second or a little less to for it to move a certain length. That being said, its highly likely that its a form of a quick moving and precise version of Shinra Tensei that takes the shapes of something like spears or rods. I am saying that its not a globe like the Shinra because it didn't affect the ground or anything else. So its like a set of rods that comes from the user and hits the targets within a second and its also not visible. That being said, we aren't aware if Madara is able to fuse Senjutsu with his jutsu just because he stole it. I also doubt that you can mold Senjutsu with a Kekkai Genkai such as the Rinnegan. Meaning that it most likely wouldn't have affected Juubito a whole lot. Now say he was able to fuse it with Senjutsu. It still looks like just a jutsu meant to push people over, seeing how the Bijuu's got not wounds what so ever and the ground wasn't affected.

    So at best, it would be able to send Juubito flying a little while. Now, Obito could also shield himself with the black malleable chakra of the Juubi and cancelled the attack if Madara wasn't able to fuse it with Senjutsu and if he was it would still have been blocked by the black chakra. Now, we can also assume that RH drains your chakra like crazy as Madara wasn't left with much afterwards. I say that because all he did afterwards was to seal the Bijuu's again, and then he was almost completely out of chakra from the looks of it. Now, Obito also sealed the Bijuu's with ease, and without losing alot of chakra. That means that either Obito has a lot more chakra than Madara, which is unlikely or the RH drained so much chakra from Madara that he was almost empty. Meaning that Madara would be able to use RH about twice before he was out, now that is just a theory. But following that, Juubito could easily have blocked or been hit by the RH and survived and then kill Madara afterwards.

    Also, Senjutsu isn't Juubito's kryptonite. Juubito doesn't get weaker by being close to it or even touching it. He can sustain the same damage from any attack, if it was a normal rasengan then he would have taken the same damage. Its the Black Malleable Chakra of the Juubi that can nullify ninjutsu, and it cannot nullify Senjutsu. That is why Naruto and Tobirama came to the conclusion that the only way to beat him was with Senjutsu. Juubito's body can be damaged by any jutsu, but the Black Chakra moves so fast that its not a good choice to use it against him. Senjutsu works better, and Juubito isn't weaker to it. He just isn't able to nullify it.
    That is a huge block of text. I will reply to all points in due time, but there is one very important counter I will provide.

    If a normal Rasengan will hurt just as much, then how in the world did he not get squashed by trillions of tons of tori? You know, the one Hashirama dropped on Jubbito. That was easily large enough to provide spine crushing force. For crying out loud, Hashiramas Tori are about as big as the Juubi's head.

    I think trillions of tons of tori is far more devistating than a rasengan. I think everyone can agree with this.
     
         

  10. #60
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    7,399
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    That is a huge block of text. I will reply to all points in due time, but there is one very important counter I will provide.

    If a normal Rasengan will hurt just as much, then how in the world did he not get squashed by trillions of tons of tori? You know, the one Hashirama dropped on Jubbito. That was easily large enough to provide spine crushing force. For crying out loud, Hashiramas Tori are about as big as the Juubi's head.

    Now, the juubi being bigger than obito means it will take less visable damage from the FRS, and it has much more defensive power than obito. As for the Shinobi aliance bird cutting the tails, guess who was at the front of the bird, doing all the work, with his double FRS's. Hint, His name does not rhyme with Mashirama Lenju.

    I think trillions of tons of tori is far more devistating than a rasengan. I think everyone can agree with this.
    Ooh yes, that reminds me. Guess who was using senjutsu chakra when he droped thousands of giant Tori on obito's head. Hint, his name rhymes with Mashirama Lenju.

    If obito could destroy them, that means that senjutsu cannot be his kryptonite. It is just the thing the black orbs cant break.
     
         

  11. #61
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    7,399
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    Since when did size matter?

    A small 6 tailed Kyuubi was able to withstand pains attack despite the giant toads being flung around like rag dolls. How do you explain that?

    That wasn't FRS. It was the entire alliance in formation like a bird, using the Kyuubi cloaked wings to cut the tails.
    The Giant toads were much weaker than the 6T Naruto. The Juubi and Juubito are the same strength, except that juubito is more focused.
    It was naruto with FRS at the front. The sharp end of the sword is what does the cutting, not the metal behind it.
    (Bad Metaphor, but you arent going to cut anything with a blunt sword)
     
         

  12. #62
    ▪ Ketsuryū ▪ Kyuketsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Kyuketsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    2,116
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    That is a huge block of text. I will reply to all points in due time, but there is one very important counter I will provide.

    If a normal Rasengan will hurt just as much, then how in the world did he not get squashed by trillions of tons of tori? You know, the one Hashirama dropped on Jubbito. That was easily large enough to provide spine crushing force. For crying out loud, Hashiramas Tori are about as big as the Juubi's head.

    I think trillions of tons of tori is far more devistating than a rasengan. I think everyone can agree with this.
    Easy to explain and you have already done so yourself. We must assume that the Narutoverse follows the natural laws of our universe unless Kishi changes them to make it more exiting.You pointed that out yourself, didn't you? Well, first of all, its not following natural laws to have flying Toris coming down from the air and its also a seal. Meaning that its not intended to deal damage, they were also used by a Sage Mode Hashirama, meaning they were most likely infused with Senjutsu. Breaking your point there, and you broke that point when you said Kishi may alter rules of nature to fit his story.
     
         

  13. #63
    Member BasedRikudo's Avatar
    Status
    BasedRikudo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Katakitsu View Post
    Easy to explain and you have already done so yourself. We must assume that the Narutoverse follows the natural laws of our universe unless Kishi changes them to make it more exiting.You pointed that out yourself, didn't you? Well, first of all, its not following natural laws to have flying Toris coming down from the air and its also a seal. Meaning that its not intended to deal damage, they were also used by a Sage Mode Hashirama, meaning they were most likely infused with Senjutsu. Breaking your point there, and you broke that point when you said Kishi may alter rules of nature to fit his story.
    Your post reeks of I have no explanation plot no jutsu, however flying toris are different because they are actual items being summoned as opposed to a concentrated ball of senjutsu, and the toris are meant for giant beasts but were instead being dropped of a 5'10 guy so although they are meant to form a seal they can cause damage which they did not while a little ball of senjutsu juice hurt juubito tremendously
     
         

  14. #64
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    12,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    This is retarded.

    Juubito defeats any version of madara bar RS madara.
     
         

  15. #65
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    7,399
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFlawz View Post
    This is retarded.

    Juubito defeats any version of madara bar RS madara.
    We all know that, but first we need to pwn this troll.

    And now for some more evidence against Madara winning.

    Gravity based attacks aren't instant in the Narutoverse. If it was pains CST would have destroyed konoha faster.
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    We all know that, but first we need to pwn this troll.

    And now for some more evidence against Madara winning.

    Gravity based attacks aren't instant in the Narutoverse. If it was pains CST would have destroyed konoha faster.
    He never used CT on Konoha.
     
         

  17. #67
    Senior Member Senju Bean's Avatar
    Status
    Senju Bean is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    3,165
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Katakitsu View Post
    Easy to explain and you have already done so yourself. We must assume that the Narutoverse follows the natural laws of our universe unless Kishi changes them to make it more exiting.You pointed that out yourself, didn't you? Well, first of all, its not following natural laws to have flying Toris coming down from the air and its also a seal. Meaning that its not intended to deal damage, they were also used by a Sage Mode Hashirama, meaning they were most likely infused with Senjutsu. Breaking your point there, and you broke that point when you said Kishi may alter rules of nature to fit his story.
    Tori are summonings.
     
         

  18. #68
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    7,399
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!
     

    Re: Non Jin Rinnegan Madara>>>Jubbito

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    He never used CT on Konoha.
    Chou Shinra Tensei is the fan name to dicern the normal Shinra tensei and the huge one that wiped out Konoha. The S isnt a spelling error.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    Tori are summonings.
    No they aren't.
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •