Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. #21
    Member JMAN's Avatar
    Status
    JMAN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    518
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jiraiya Vs Itachi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    To be honest I just don't see how Jiraiya could counter the sword of totsuka and the yata mirror. His only chance would be the frog song genjutsu, but we don't know how effective that would be against the sharingan.

    Really it comes down to who can use their trump card first.
    But man i said in the last post Itachi can't keep his susanoo all the fight
     
         

  2. #22
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    15,175
    Location
    Konohagakure
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Jiraiya Vs Itachi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JMAN View Post
    But man i said in the last post Itachi can't keep his susanoo all the fight
    Okay, but what is Jiraiya doing while Susanoo is out?
     
         

  3. #23
    Member
    Status
    IronFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    34
    Location
    New Zeland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jiraiya Vs Itachi ?

    Itachi would win hands down. . . how would J-man get close to itachi he can spam black flames. . . and he also is a Master in genjutus i think he could trap Ma pa and j-man at the same time in a genjutus and it only takes 1 sec to take affect. . .

    And those xtra toads would jus get sucked up into Susanoo's sword

    And saying also J-man wouldnt start in sage mode anyway
     
         

  4. #24
    Banned
    Status
    Uchihaking is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    107
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Jiraiya Vs Itachi ?

    The basic point is that Itachi gave hard time to might guy and kakashi with his 50% power clone in the save the kazekage arc...

    we all know that in part 2 kakashi is a kage level ninja and Itachi again was toying with him because his motive is to protect the leaf village!

    More how ever he can take Orchimaru down the man who could beat the other two saninas with damaged arms the man who killed the 4th kazekage and the 3rd hokage hands down the man who was the first choice of 3rd to become 4th...

    The man who made kakashi tremble...

    and Itachi beat him when the kid was like 14 and punished him by damaging his arm
     
         
    Last edited by Uchihaking; 07-29-2010 at 04:53 AM.

  5. #25
    Member TotallyAlex's Avatar
    Status
    TotallyAlex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    291
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jiraiya Vs Itachi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchihaking View Post
    The basic point is that Itachi gave hard time to might guy and kakashi with his 50% power clone in the save the kazekage arc...

    we all know that in part 2 kakashi is a kage level ninja and Itachi again was toying with him because his motive is to protect the leaf village!

    More how ever he can take Orchimaru down the man who could beat the other two saninas with damaged arms the man who killed the 4th kazekage and the 3rd hokage hands down the man who was the first choice of 3rd to become 4th...

    The man who made kakashi tremble...

    and Itachi beat him when the kid was like 14 and punished him by damaging his arm
    Jiraiya could do the same to kakashi and gai with 50% power

    Jiraiya Could also toy with kakashi if he were to ever battle him.

    Jiraiya never fought Oro with 100% strength, when Oro had his arms damaged Jiraiya was at only 30% strength due to tsunades sedative and tsunade herself was already injured. Oro did not kill the 3rd, the 3rd sacraficed himself to try to stop him. Tsunade says to jiraiya that the 3rd always wanted him to be the one to succeed him as hokage NOT orochimaru.
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,568
    Location
    UchIhA's tEMpLE.......!!!!
    In search of Luck!!
     



    Re: Jiraiya Vs Itachi ?

    when Itachi himself said that Jiraiya is stronger than him so it means that he sensed something that jiraiya could able to stand against his powers like susano..amaterasu...etc so ....JIRAIYA WINS.......!!!
     
         

  7. #27
    Member Fourth Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Fourth Hokage is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    241
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jiraiya Vs Itachi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI View Post
    when Itachi himself said that Jiraiya is stronger than him so it means that he sensed something that jiraiya could able to stand against his powers like susano..amaterasu...etc so ....JIRAIYA WINS.......!!!
    Those times when he said it, Kishimoto didn't even knew about Susanoo, because he hasn't made it yet. Now everything could change, and Itachi could beat Jiraiya.

    Just look at this, and how Akatsuki looked in season 1. This shows that Kishimoto didn't made clever ideas back the time.

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 238 - Page 18
     
         

  8. #28
    Banned
    Status
    Uchihaking is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    107
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Jiraiya Vs Itachi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyAlex View Post
    Jiraiya could do the same to kakashi and gai with 50% power

    Jiraiya Could also toy with kakashi if he were to ever battle him.

    Jiraiya never fought Oro with 100% strength, when Oro had his arms damaged Jiraiya was at only 30% strength due to tsunades sedative and tsunade herself was already injured. Oro did not kill the 3rd, the 3rd sacraficed himself to try to stop him. Tsunade says to jiraiya that the 3rd always wanted him to be the one to succeed him as hokage NOT orochimaru.
    Jiriya if he was that strong would have stopped Orchimaru from leaving the village, Naruto did his best trying to get Sasuke back with full force but he couldnt same with Jiriya he lost to Orchimaru how can you say that he wasnt in full power when figthing Orchimaru.
     
         

  9. #29
    Banned
    Status
    Uchihaking is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    107
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Jiraiya Vs Itachi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fourth Hokage View Post
    Those times when he said it, Kishimoto didn't even knew about Susanoo, because he hasn't made it yet. Now everything could change, and Itachi could beat Jiraiya.

    Just look at this, and how Akatsuki looked in season 1. This shows that Kishimoto didn't made clever ideas back the time.

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 238 - Page 18
    Once again correct Itachi can take Jiriya down look at the facts;

    According to Mashashi Kishmoto in the 3rd data book

    Itachi uchiha stats are 35.5
    Jiriya stats are 35.5

    This means that both are equally skilled but look Itachi Uchiha has a life taking Diease meaning his stamina is weak compared to Jiriya and if wasnt ill or had taken Sasuke eyes his states would have been stamina +2.5 and strength +1.5 total so he would have a state of 39.5

    Both are dead now so we will never know the truth about them
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,161
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Jiraiya Vs Itachi ?

    Ooook.

    Jiraiya would beat Itachi hands down.

    Itachi: His Genjustu takes 1sec to take effect, fair enough, do you think Jiraiya would be so thick as to look into his eyes?
    Susanoo etc etc are awesome but Jiraiya could just keep evading until Itachi ran out of chakra/died from overuse as this tech is a last resort.

    Jiraiya: In sage mode with elders is I believe unable to be trapped by Genjustu the only trouble is getting into Sage Mode but I believe he would find a way and then proceed to pwn Itachi as he just needs to land 1 Rasengan.

    Kisame: Again cant use main tool and absorb Jiraiyas Sage chakra he is still a powerful opponent but with his main arsenal taken away and jiraiya could imo easily pwn him.

    The point about Itachi running away because Jiraiya would kill them both has some manner of truth to it but it is all in all a pointless argument;
    1. Itachi doesnt want to hurt Jiraiya
    2. Jiraiya would kill them because only Kisame would fight to kill Jiraiya, Itachi wouldnt fight at his best which in theory would result in his and Kisame's death
    3. At this point in the story Kisame and Itachi are weaker than they are when the story progressed by 3yrs so theres probably no way Jiraiya would beat Kisame + Itachi at full strength later on.
     
         

  11. #31
    Banned
    Status
    Hot.Tendo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,940
    Location
    Amegakure, Manila
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Jiraiya Vs Itachi ?

    this battle again...

    we cant actually assume anything cuz eventhough we know their full potential in different locations and moves their gonna do...
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •