Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1
    Fanboy Slayer XxLapizxLazulixX's Avatar
    Status
    XxLapizxLazulixX is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    3,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Qualifications, No
    Complications.
     

    Naruto Wiki

    Often times, people will bash on Naruto wiki saying things like, "Its unreliable because it is written by fans." and that "ANYONE can edit it."

    Well my thing is this, in debates on here, 95% of them are biased, trollish, or Fapboy VS Fanboy filled with insults. The 5% are actual ones who use reason (T Bogar..cough cough.)

    So why is it that people say Naruto Wikia is unreliable as if the users on Narutobase are? No. At least on Naruto Wikia, the information is neutral. Nobody is posting to make a character or technique seem OP or seem useless. Most, if not all of it is accurate. I would say 95%, I have never been mislead whenever I wanted to look something up, whereas on here, Everyone has different opinions, and accoridng to everyone, they are ABSOLUTLEY without a doubt RIGHT about it. No, I say Naruto Wikia is more credible than trying to find out about anything naruto related on this forum except for new chapter releases. How can you say this forum is more credible when Naruto Wikia even has links to manga references and anime ones plus more and is made for all fans of all characters?

    The logic we get is.

    "Sasori is the fastest AERIAL ninja."
    " Totsuka gg, Kamui gg, Sasuke speed blitz gg."
    Im sorry, but with 95% of this going on, how can anyone say Naruto Wikia isnt credible? lol
     
         

  2. #2
    Member God of the akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    God of the akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    in the akatsuki hideout reanimating the sage of the six paths
    Posts
    784
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you wish to kill me, then
    hate me and hold that hate
    against me when we meet again
    v/_\v
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    not everything on the wiki is true lol

    #mangafacts
     
         

  3. #3
    The Snape of Naruto Snape Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Snape Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The kingdom Itachi rules after he pretended to die
    Posts
    4,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    50 points from Huffelpuff
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    I've never once seen Naruto Wiki be wrong or biased. It is a great site.
     
         

  4. #4
    Fanboy Slayer XxLapizxLazulixX's Avatar
    Status
    XxLapizxLazulixX is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    3,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Qualifications, No
    Complications.
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by God of the akatsuki View Post
    not everything on the wiki is true lol

    #mangafacts
    Most of what I see on here is untrue, fake, misconception, and twisted versions of the truth
    #Basefact
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Maito Gai's Avatar
    Status
    Maito Gai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    551
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're depressed you'e
    living in the past, If you're
    anxious you're living in the
    future, if you're at peace
    you're living in the present.
    -Lao Tzu
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    wiki is a good source but not wholly solid manga scans trump all :P
     
         

  6. #6
    Fanboy Slayer XxLapizxLazulixX's Avatar
    Status
    XxLapizxLazulixX is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    3,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Qualifications, No
    Complications.
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Snape Uchiha View Post
    I've never once seen Naruto Wiki be wrong or biased. It is a great site.
    Niether have i, but whenever I try to post in a debate, when logic is gone, I get, "You are using wikia, you lose." LMAO. Even though the page i linked is all factual with evidence.
     
         

  7. #7
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    12,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    because in Naruti wiki, Sasuke was listed deceased the moment he got stabbed.



    hes not even dead yet.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Status
    Mannequin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    You said "Fapboy VS Fanboy". What's a Fapboy?
     
         

  9. #9
    Fanboy Slayer XxLapizxLazulixX's Avatar
    Status
    XxLapizxLazulixX is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    3,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Qualifications, No
    Complications.
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Maito Gai View Post
    wiki is a good source but not wholly solid manga scans trump all :P
    Even with Manga scans, people either twist the characters words, misunderstand the sound effects and/or imagry, or simply use old scans to compare with recent events.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Allsymbolsparttwo's Avatar
    Status
    Allsymbolsparttwo is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Scripture for the day, thou
    shalt make thy husband a
    sandwich
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    obito is deceased in the wiki. THAT IS A LIE >:U
     
         

  11. #11
    The Snape of Naruto Snape Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Snape Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The kingdom Itachi rules after he pretended to die
    Posts
    4,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    50 points from Huffelpuff
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFlawz View Post
    because in Naruti wiki, Sasuke was listed deceased the moment he got stabbed.



    hes not even dead yet.
    It says, "presumed deceased" And he is dead. So is Naruto. They will be resuscitated but now they are in a death state.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member God of the akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    God of the akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    in the akatsuki hideout reanimating the sage of the six paths
    Posts
    784
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you wish to kill me, then
    hate me and hold that hate
    against me when we meet again
    v/_\v
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFlawz View Post
    because in Naruti wiki, Sasuke was listed deceased the moment he got stabbed.



    hes not even dead yet.
    i know right and notice they said killer bee is incapacitated but I thought once the taild beast is extracted from them its game over thay are dead
     
         

  13. #13
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    12,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Snape Uchiha View Post
    It says, "presumed deceased" And he is dead. So is Naruto. They will be resuscitated but now they are in a death state.
    They are on the verge of death. naruto is being kept alive by sakura while sasuke is about to die any second.
     
         

  14. #14
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With my Tedder-bear
    Posts
    31,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate monkey suits.
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Lots of the time, the wiki has links to manga pages that support what it says. It can be reliable if there's a citation, but some isn't true. The wiki is a quick way to get manga facts though.
     
         

  15. #15
    Fanboy Slayer XxLapizxLazulixX's Avatar
    Status
    XxLapizxLazulixX is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    3,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Qualifications, No
    Complications.
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFlawz View Post
    because in Naruti wiki, Sasuke was listed deceased the moment he got stabbed.



    hes not even dead yet.
    No it dosent..

    Killerbee's fate is unknown as of yet. But logically thinking, he just had 8 tails ripped from him. He could be barely surviving off the tentacle that was cut.

    And for Obito it says incompacitated.
     
         
    Last edited by XxLapizxLazulixX; 02-17-2014 at 06:04 PM.

  16. #16
    Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With my Tedder-bear
    Posts
    31,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate monkey suits.
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by God of the akatsuki View Post
    i know right and notice they said killer bee is incapacitated but I thought once the taild beast is extracted from them its game over thay are dead
    It says incapacitated because Bee hasn't shown to be dead. While it is very likely he is dead, until we actually see him not being alive, we can't just say he's dead. Putting incapacitated is more valid than deceased.
     
         

  17. #17
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Agree, I think that Naruto wiki can be a really useful site, can't get why people say it's unreliable (yet they don't even post a single examle of such inaccuracy.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member awesomeseimei's Avatar
    Status
    awesomeseimei is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Machine
    Posts
    3,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This world is a machine! A
    Machine for Pigs! Fit only for
    the slaughtering of pigs!
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Narutopedia has a pretty hardcore quality control and the regular editors are quite nerdy and very strict.

    Just read talk pages and discussions there.
     
         

  19. #19
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Allsymbolsparttwo View Post
    obito is deceased in the wiki. THAT IS A LIE >:U
    I don't waht you read but in narutopedia it says he's incapacitated.
     
         

  20. #20
    stripper P3ĮÑ's Avatar
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Helasposul
    Posts
    40,601
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love scarface and Al pacino
    :3
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Precisely. You can virtually tell, narutobase debates aren't even reliable, the reason being most of the time the fanboys or any other individual will not propitiate anyone's argument it gets tied in a knot and NO ONE comes to an agreement, most of the time this is the case, so the use of no limit fallacy, ad hominem, circular reasoning and certain fallacy's are exploited, one of the most particular reason I quit going to NDS and the versus collosuem. Yet some claims are very aberrant, and don't seem feasible, no one is fixed on something, there is always some people who'll ascend out of nowhere and occlude the multiple claims sometimes with no reason. And think winning a debate means utmost everything. Compared to that shit, wikia is more reliable, well to an extent at least some of the information is faulty but it's a good way to collect manga scans and whatnot, but still better then what I see on NB. So what you said holds relevance and meaning.
     
         

  21. #21
    Member God of the akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    God of the akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    in the akatsuki hideout reanimating the sage of the six paths
    Posts
    784
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you wish to kill me, then
    hate me and hold that hate
    against me when we meet again
    v/_\v
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikerslade View Post
    It says incapacitated because Bee hasn't shown to be dead. While it is very likely he is dead, until we actually see him not being alive, we can't just say he's dead. Putting incapacitated is more valid than deceased.
    but since he hasn't be shown in manga for awhile we all know he is dead by now and also he has been extracted before naruto so when naruto heartbeat was slowly beating bees heart already stop and by the time naruto heartbeat stop bee is gone
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Mannequin's Avatar
    Status
    Mannequin is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    No, u no answer, me rep, no like? sorry.
     
         

  23. #23
    Fanboy Slayer XxLapizxLazulixX's Avatar
    Status
    XxLapizxLazulixX is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    3,189
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Qualifications, No
    Complications.
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by God of the akatsuki View Post
    but since he hasn't be shown in manga for awhile we all know he is dead by now and also he has been extracted before naruto so when naruto heartbeat was slowly beating bees heart already stop and by the time naruto heartbeat stop bee is gone
    Gyuki left bee with a tentacle. Bee is alive, but probably really weak
     
         

  24. #24
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    12,003
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    Quote Originally Posted by XxAlitaxX View Post
    No it dosent..

    Killerbee's fate is unknown as of yet. But logically thinking, he just had 8 tails ripped from him. He could be barely surviving off the tentacle that was cut.

    And for Obito it says incompacitated.
    Wiki changed sasuke's from deceased to presumed deceased.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member reizon's Avatar
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    ★★★««in CRYSTAL CHAKRA's love sack»»★★★
    Posts
    9,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kikyo»»AyameChan»»NicoRobi
    n»»MeiT
    erumi»»BoaHancock»»Halibel
     

    Re: Naruto Wiki

    why don't you say plain and simple that you want to lick T.Bogade's ass.??

    why go through all the side way troubles.??

    #pathetic

     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •