View Poll Results: Was this a valid argument?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah I'd say so.

4 50.00%
  • no

4 50.00%
  • what?

0 0%
  • I don't care...

0 0%
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted to make peace but no
    one let's me:(

establishing why Tobirama>Itachi

Katon<Suiton

Amatersu<FTG

Remember when Minato and Tobirama traded places? Minato made contact with Sasuke's and Naruto's technique but when he flew off he didn't have any black flames on him here's why? Amatersu is made up of the user's chakra. Since it isn't made up of the FTG user's chakra. That person could just fly off somewhere and not get burned any further. plus FTG is too fast

Susano'o<Water Manipulation

Gaara used his sand from under Madara's feet to pull him out. When Hiruzen and Orochimaru faced off. Tobirama manipulated several tentacles of water to grab Hiruzen and bring him under which can be done with Itachi.
    WATCH AT 3:23
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFOen2IiAA0

Genjutsu<Strong Chakra

Why hasn't Madara ever used genjutsu on Hashirama? Why hasn't it ever been shown? Maybe because he can't why? because Hashirama has strong enough chakra to break through stone. So does Tobirama who faced numerous uchiha. I'm sure he can tank any genjutsu but maybe Shisui's.

Itachi's Intelligence<Tobirama's Intelligence
    Tobirama has fought countless uchiha and lived longer. He fought as a child in the war torn era. Where everyday you have to fight for your life

Itachi was said to have not great stamina while Tobirama being a senju has a great life force.

Reflexes and Taijutsu. because of being a flying thunder user and with Minato complimenting Tobirama on how fast he was.Taijutsu I give it to Tobirama because of itachi's low stamina but it's about the same.

Ez Skins ez Life. U_U Mattek2008's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such Hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: establishing why Tobirama>Itachi

I'd have to agree... Weren't we told that EMS Madara and Tobirama were close in skills?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ancient Warrior

Totsuka one shot; bearing in mind we are compaing someone who even as a child had the thinking and capability of a hokage, with someone who was a senju hokage.

you make some interesting points, however, i still side with itachi. if itachi has intel on tobirama i think he would be able to outsmart him.

Last edited by SilverfoxUchiha; 02-17-2014 at 08:21 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I speak the truth but I guess
    that's just a foreign language
    to y'all.

I'm very curious to see how this thread will play out but I'm hoping good Itachi debaters step in rather than the usual trolls.

OT: It's really debatable, I feel like you're over generalizing Itachi's arsenal as he has many more tricks than what you've brought up that should be factored in. The whole water tentacles on Hiruzen thing is an anime only feat btw, at least I'm pretty sure it is... Also, even if Tobirama can counter genjutsu which your points hardly support, genjutsu can still be used as an opening in a fight.

In short, you're vastly underestimating Itachi here. Not saying you're right or wrong but you should never underestimate a character's abilities if you're attempting to "establish" something

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    And so it begins...

Good thread, but:

1) Show a manga scan of the water manipulation, anime is sometimes padded. Othewise it's a good argument.
    2) That genjutsu argument is weak man. Tobirama doesn't have any counter to Tsukuyomi.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Comparing Techniques is not an effective way of deciding the who is greater I can do the same thing with "Establishing Why Itachi>Tobirama." You argued tobirama can counter all of Itachi's techniques but did not even give a tactic, strategy or combination of attacks to put Itachi down. In other words, you argued a stalemate not how Tobirama is greater.

OT: I Disagree,

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    IN MY @$$

Quote Originally Posted by tyltyl View Post
    katon<suiton

amatersu<ftg

remember when minato and tobirama traded places? Minato made contact with sasuke's and naruto's technique but when he flew off he didn't have any black flames on him here's why? Amatersu is made up of the user's chakra. Since it isn't made up of the ftg user's chakra. That person could just fly off somewhere and not get burned any further. Plus ftg is too fast

susano'o<water manipulation

gaara used his sand from under madara's feet to pull him out. When hiruzen and orochimaru faced off. Tobirama manipulated several tentacles of water to grab hiruzen and bring him under which can be done with itachi.
    Watch at 3:23
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifoen2iiaa0

genjutsu<strong chakra

why hasn't madara ever used genjutsu on hashirama? Why hasn't it ever been shown? Maybe because he can't why? Because hashirama has strong enough chakra to break through stone. So does tobirama who faced numerous uchiha. I'm sure he can tank any genjutsu but maybe shisui's.

itachi's intelligence<tobirama's intelligence
    tobirama has fought countless uchiha and lived longer. He fought as a child in the war torn era. Where everyday you have to fight for your life

itachi was said to have not great stamina while tobirama being a senju has a great life force.

reflexes and taijutsu. Because of being a flying thunder user and with minato complimenting tobirama on how fast he was.taijutsu i give it to tobirama because of itachi's low stamina but it's about the same.
    itachi has more than just amaterasu

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanted to make peace but no
    one let's me:(

Quote Originally Posted by SilverfoxUchiha View Post
    Totsuka one shot; bearing in mind we are compaing someone who even as a child had the thinking and capability of a hokage, with someone who was a senju hokage.

you make some interesting points, however, i still side with itachi. if itachi has intel on tobirama i think he would be able to outsmart him.

The totsuka blade is like with any weapon but it has to connect FIRST

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    To know true love;know pain!

And how does tobirama intends to stop itachi's susano'o + totsuka blade,tsukyomi and other life line like izanagi and izanami not forgeting the guys great thinking capacity remember he(itachi) became an anbu commander @ the age of 12!
    Unless tobirama has something else up his sleeves,but if he is all we've seen then i choose itachi as the stronger!