Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan


    So the Mystery man's chakra is indeed bad/evil possibility indicating someone other than kabuto?
     
         
    Last edited by Flawž; 02-17-2014 at 09:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Winter Soldier ~Sky~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Sky~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,835
    NERP
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    I think Karin just has bad taste, honestly.
     
         

  3. #3
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    Quote Originally Posted by Jane the Killer View Post
    I think Karin just has bad taste, honestly.
    Yea, im thinking she could just be overly worried or something.
     
         

  4. #4
    Mafia Boss in Training Young Vongola's Avatar
    Status
    Young Vongola is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,849
    Location
    Namimori
    .
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    To be fair Karin is a good sensor. I still think it is Kabuto but we'll just have to wait n see
     
         

  5. #5
    R E B Ì R T H -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27,045
    Location
    Road through time
    This user has Godly status
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    The Viz doesn't change much
     
         

  6. #6
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    Quote Originally Posted by PainToTheEarth View Post
    The Viz doesn't change much
    Yea thus concluding that we are correct, She sensed a nasty chakra whiten mystery man.
     
         

  7. #7
    konoha member Igrou's Avatar
    Status
    Igrou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    167
    Location
    sport
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    i think karin already know this chakra whose its belong to , maybe idk .
     
         

  8. #8
    R E B Ì R T H -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27,045
    Location
    Road through time
    This user has Godly status
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFlawz View Post
    Yea thus concluding that we are correct, She sensed a nasty chakra whiten mystery man.
    Indeed. Tho I still Dont see it being kabuto.
     
         

  9. #9
    NB's Black God Kαmi's Avatar
    Status
    Kαmi is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,212
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    #SS
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    Other translations imply the same thing so there's not much difference. The fact that she has a bad feeling about the chakra is the only thing that I'm skeptical on at this point but another user brought up a good point: Jugo's chakra also has a dark feeling around it even though he himself is a good-natured person. He only goes crazy when the natural energy becomes too much for him which is where the dark feeling around his chakra comes from right? It could be that Kabuto's chakra appears dark or nasty because of senjutsu, something Karin might not completely recognize mixed in with the Sound 5's DNA and Jugo's own DNA. Not saying it's a definite thing but definitely something to consider if you ask me.

    Also, the fact that Karin is extremely worried in this situation could potentially cloud her judgment. I'm still a believer that it's Kabuto but if I'm wrong... Oh well
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member SilverfoxUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    SilverfoxUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,938
    Location
    Transcending time and space
    Ancient Warrior
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    i think it would have been good if it was either shisui or izuna. preferably izuna. but i doubt it.

    kabuto is the obvious assumption.


    hey... maybe hashiramas hidden technique given to sasuke was an izuna wood clone (looool just trying to keep thing interesting).
     
         
    Last edited by SilverfoxUchiha; 02-17-2014 at 09:30 PM.

  11. #11
    the stupid!!! it burns!!! kagekamiha's Avatar
    Status
    kagekamiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    201
    Location
    oklahoma
    i have no status
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    well generally when a chakra outline happens it takes on the outline of the person. it looks like who ever it is they are wearing a loose collar.. like sauske is wearing.. that doesn't really narrow it down at all though.
     
         

  12. #12
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,489
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    It's Kabuto. I've learned one thing from Kishimoto. His enigmas are always simple. The Tobi = Obito was a perfect example of that
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Joshutsu's Avatar
    Status
    Joshutsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,844
    bleh
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    If it's really portrayed to be evil then it should be more confirmation it's not kabuto. Simply because he should be changed if he accepted himself and broke out of the genjutsu. I'm leaning towards the people saying it's that other zetsu.
     
         

  14. #14
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    Quote Originally Posted by T Bogard View Post
    It's Kabuto. I've learned one thing from Kishimoto. His enigmas are always simple. The Tobi = Obito was a perfect example of that
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami sama View Post
    Other translations imply the same thing so there's not much difference. The fact that she has a bad feeling about the chakra is the only thing that I'm skeptical on at this point but another user brought up a good point: Jugo's chakra also has a dark feeling around it even though he himself is a good-natured person. He only goes crazy when the natural energy becomes too much for him which is where the dark feeling around his chakra comes from right? It could be that Kabuto's chakra appears dark or nasty because of senjutsu, something Karin might not completely recognize mixed in with the Sound 5's DNA and Jugo's own DNA. Not saying it's a definite thing but definitely something to consider if you ask me.

    Also, the fact that Karin is extremely worried in this situation could potentially cloud her judgment. I'm still a believer that it's Kabuto but if I'm wrong... Oh well
    Yea im sticking with it being kabuto because i know we are all looking too much into it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshutsu View Post
    If it's really portrayed to be evil then it should be more confirmation it's not kabuto. Simply because he should be changed if he accepted himself and broke out of the genjutsu. I'm leaning towards the people saying it's that other zetsu.
    i thought that too but we all know how kishi can be bluntly obvious while trying to throw curve balls at us.
     
         
    Last edited by Flawž; 02-17-2014 at 09:37 PM.

  15. #15
    NB's Black God Kαmi's Avatar
    Status
    Kαmi is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,212
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    #SS
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    Quote Originally Posted by KingFlawz View Post
    Yea im sticking with it being kabuto because i know we are all looking too much into it.
    Lmao, NB is already looking like the Tobi theories days again. Where there's the obvious answer and the answers that everyone comes up with because they don't think it could possibly be that obvious. When such was the case for Obito
     
         

  16. #16
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    Quote Originally Posted by Kami sama View Post
    Lmao, NB is already looking like the Tobi theories days again. Where there's the obvious answer and the answers that everyone comes up with because they don't think it could possibly be that obvious. When such was the case for Obito
    Exactly what im thinking at the moment. lmao.

    Im gonna say kabuto. Final answer.
     
         

  17. #17
    Owner of Kamui jimmies AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13,340
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    Logically i think it's kabuto but the shape of that person is too similar with that 3rd version of zetsu with horns and eye socket.
    Also that phrase of zetsu about wounded on the battlefield in need of medical attention bothers me
     
         

  18. #18
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    29,376
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    I'm sticking with Kabuto till the end + the sinister chakra is DSM IMO .
     
         

  19. #19
    Member nandachikara's Avatar
    Status
    nandachikara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    943
    there is only one
    perfection,KAMI
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    Any chakra that ain't sasuke's is disgusting to karin
     
         

  20. #20
    #TH Flawž's Avatar
    Status
    Flawž is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    12,107
    Location
    Ryūchi Cave
    Wont be on much. On and off.
     

    Re: Karin regarding Mystery man Viz scan

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScythian View Post
    Logically i think it's kabuto but the shape of that person is too similar with that 3rd version of zetsu with horns and eye socket.
    Also that phrase of zetsu about wounded on the battlefield in need of medical attention bothers me
    Probably just kishi throwing us a curve ball.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Ecstasy- View Post
    I'm sticking with Kabuto till the end + the sinister chakra is DSM IMO .
    Yep DSM and sound 4 DNA whiten him.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •