Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    some questions for the members of naruto.

    first. you guys say that itachi is overrated and all this things.

    second , you say that madara is < Obito only because kamui > madara lol.

    i heard another guy saying that the kamui of kakashi sucks , in comparison of obito's kamui.

    lol...... what is with these guys? are these guys crazy?

    btw , here's a good one , i heard that gaara > itachi AND I MEAN , WTF ? JUST REALLY?

    first of all , itachi isn't overrated.

    second of all , madara > obito because if it wasn't for madara obito wouldn't be alive now. and well... black zetsu > obito. or 2nd madara > obito.

    3rd of all , the kamui of kakashi can teletransport things in distant tobi has to touch them so that they will be teletransported to the kamui dimension , only when he uses the kamui MS , is when he can do the same thing as kakashi's kamui's because they are one. and tobi only used 1 time or a few times his MS which was in the war.

    and lastly but not least , itachi > gaara , because when you're under genjutsu it means that you're ko'ed lol , in a 1 vs 1 match , he can either use tsukuyomi when you're looking at his eyes or when it affects your 5th senses whether you're in the total defense (which is the ball thingy that he used against pts sasuke in the chunnin exams) or well... idk... but yeah.

    and how the f*ck is nagato > itachi? when itachi pratically "killed" nagato when he was fighting with naruto and killerbee? Itachi was the one who made the call to shoot things against the chibaku tensei i mean... just how? lol.

    if you come to here and post stupid things , then you shall be reported or ignored.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member kripto4's Avatar
    Status
    kripto4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Unkown
    Posts
    5,786
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status...Yes
    I do!
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    And the point of this thread?
     
         

  3. #3
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    24,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    is this a baid thread?
     
         

  4. #4
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by PainToTheEarth View Post
    is this a baid thread?
    you can think wtv you like . and no it's not , it's just an explanation of why these guys wins and well... i want to know why and how you guys think that , that's all.

    Quote Originally Posted by kripto4 View Post
    And the point of this thread?
    think...
     
         

  5. #5
    #TH | 永遠に Magatsu Izanagi's Avatar
    Status
    Magatsu Izanagi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sumaru City
    Posts
    1,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Karasu Shōkan
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    1) They say he's overrated because of the fanbase going ham

    2) Agreed

    3) Kakashi's Kamui is more offensive, Obito's is more defensive.

    4)There's actually good arguments as to why Gaara>Itachi, but I disagree. But it isn't as if it's a crackpot theory or something, it's quite legitimate and debatable.

    5) Nagato beats Itachi. Itachi is my favorite NV character, but he isn't beating Nagato while alive.

    -He can't take out CT by himself. The only thing I've heard to the contrary is he can use multiple Yasaka Magatamas, but there's no evidence to prove that.
    -Nagato can easily outlast him till he craps out because of his sickness.
    -There's a plethora of other arguments.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Unbiased's Avatar
    Status
    Unbiased is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,120
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    A lot of people on here are unintelligent in terms of understanding the manga. People like Bantos, Tbogard, Lady Tsunade Sama, KingHashirama are trolls for example. Other people just don't understand the language vocabulary of English or whatever language they read the manga in.
     
         

  7. #7
    hokage asparticus's Avatar
    Status
    asparticus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    puzzled
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    so madara> obito because madara saved obito?
     
         

  8. #8
    Ez Skins ez Life. U_U Mattek2008's Avatar
    Status
    Mattek2008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mugen Tsukuyomi
    Posts
    2,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such Hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    I try not to be baised, but Nagato takes out Itachi in my opinion. He's just too much of a powerhouse. Sensory skills, Sick chakra pool. Can use all Elements. Really adept with Rinnegan.

    I don't think Itachi has the firepower to take out Chibaku Tensei alone...And how does Itachi deal with stuff like Shinra Tensei and Bansho tenin?

    Animal Path is basically Useless due to Amaterasu, but at the same time, overusing Amaterasu is bad for Itachi, he will definatly feel the impact of it.

    As for Totsuka, wouldn't Shinra Tensei repell it? Sense it's made out of Chakra?

    And Yata gets cancelled out by Chibaku Tensei.

    Also Nagato only got killed because Kabuto was controlling him, and Kabuto didn't use him efficiently at all ^^

    Don't call people crazy just because they have a diffrent opinion than you...The whole Gaara > Itachi sounds pretty farfetched, but still, during the right circumstances he can potentially take out Itachi, by simply out lasting him and flying around with his sand.

    And Black Zetsu obviously isnt > Obito, lol. xD The only reason he was able to take controll of Obito's body was because Obito was already severly weakend.

    And while it is true that Madara is > Obito, it's not because he is the reason that Obito is alive...That's not very good logic, friend.

    In my opinion.
     
         

  9. #9
    ※ NB's Polymath ※ BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Back home.
    Posts
    8,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    Obito could only ever been considered > Madara in his Juubito form.

    But even Pre-Jin Alive Madara would wipe out MS Obito, especially seeing as the fastest overall character in the series couldn't land a hit.
     
         

  10. #10
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magatsu Izanagi View Post
    1) They say he's overrated because of the fanbase going ham

    2) Agreed

    3) Kakashi's Kamui is more offensive, Obito's is more defensive.

    4)There's actually good arguments as to why Gaara>Itachi, but I disagree. But it isn't as if it's a crackpot theory or something, it's quite legitimate and debatable.

    5) Nagato beats Itachi. Itachi is my favorite NV character, but he isn't beating Nagato while alive.

    -He can't take out CT by himself. The only thing I've heard to the contrary is he can use multiple Yasaka Magatamas, but there's no evidence to prove that.
    -Nagato can easily outlast him till he craps out because of his sickness.
    -There's a plethora of other arguments.
    lol , nagato doesn't have anything against tsukuyomi.

    a fanbase is a fanbase , a character is a character , they can't even compare that? oh god . the one who makes the character is kishimoto not the fanbase , that's why there's no prime hiruzen lol.

    about the 3) , that's what i was saying lol and that was what i was asking , how the flying fluck is "obito" > kakashi? it doesn't make any sense.

    4) , still itachi > gaara , it's a fact.

    5) i already said that about lol. kishimoto didn't showed us itachi full potential and put him having his AIDS or how the heck is it , for a reason. that's why even then itachi > nagato , but okay... to each his own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattek2008 View Post
    I try not to be baised, but Nagato takes out Itachi in my opinion. He's just too much of a powerhouse. Sensory skills, Sick chakra pool. Can use all Elements. Really adept with Rinnegan.

    I don't think Itachi has the firepower to take out Chibaku Tensei alone...And how does Itachi deal with stuff like Shinra Tensei and Bansho tenin?

    Animal Path is basically Useless due to Amaterasu, but at the same time, overusing Amaterasu is bad for Itachi, he will definatly feel the impact of it.

    As for Totsuka, wouldn't Shinra Tensei repell it? Sense it's made out of Chakra?

    And Yata gets cancelled out by Chibaku Tensei.

    Also Nagato only got killed because Kabuto was controlling him, and Kabuto didn't use him efficiently at all ^^

    Don't call people crazy just because they have a diffrent opinion than you...The whole Gaara > Itachi sounds pretty farfetched, but still, during the right circumstances he can potentially take out Itachi, by simply out lasting him and flying around with his sand.

    And Black Zetsu obviously isnt > Obito, lol. xD The only reason he was able to take controll of Obito's body was because Obito was already severly weakend.

    And while it is true that Madara is > Obito, it's not because he is the reason that Obito is alive...That's not very good logic, friend.

    In my opinion.
    @bold... what? lol... these guys...

    oh , so only because gaara flies on his little sand means that itachi < gaara? oh god... you really need to read the manga dude.

    black zetsu < obito? like what... ? dude... he had madara's rinnegan , he didn't figured out that he was being controlled by madara , what more? obito sucks , got TNJ , got pretty much beat up with the TNJ + "power of the friendship" he turned evil bc of the will of madara and bc of friendzone , i think that , that's pretty much how it goes... the more you got upset , the more you go "rage mode" and weaker in a spirit way... well... that's what i think , but i think that you don't understand part of this.

    madara saved obito. that's all i have to say. and you should read my post that i reply to Magatsu Izanagi.
     
         
    Last edited by scorezor; 02-17-2014 at 09:44 PM.

  11. #11
    逆説 Gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Gyakusetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    The spaces between the places.
    Posts
    2,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reluctantly Approved by NB
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    Looked like a bunch of rhetorical questions and statement rather than real questions but I shall attempt.

    what is with these guys? I don't know.
    are these guys crazy? I don't know.

    btw , here's a good one , i heard that gaara > itachi AND I MEAN , WTF ? None were given.
    JUST REALLY? Maybe.

    how the f*ck is nagato > itachi? It's questionable but not unreasonable. It took combined efforts of three top level shinobi to defeat him as an Edo. Itachi was his subordinate in Akatsuki, but if I recall their conversation when they were first brought to the field of war it stated that between the two they were pretty much invincible. That denotes some equivalency between the two.
     
         

  12. #12
    Ez Skins ez Life. U_U Mattek2008's Avatar
    Status
    Mattek2008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mugen Tsukuyomi
    Posts
    2,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such Hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    lol , nagato doesn't have anything against tsukuyomi.

    a fanbase is a fanbase , a character is a character , they can't even compare that? oh god . the one who makes the character is kishimoto not the fanbase , that's why there's no prime hiruzen lol.

    about the 3) , that's what i was saying lol and that was what i was asking , how the flying fluck is "obito" > kakashi? it doesn't make any sense.

    4) , still itachi > gaara , it's a fact.

    5) i already said that about lol. kishimoto didn't showed us itachi full potential and put him having his AIDS or how the heck is it , for a reason. that's why even then itachi > nagato , but okay... to each his own.
    I think Obito beats Kakashi in the real world, due to Kamui. Kakashi can't hit him. But he looses in the Kamui world, which he already did :D.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Wparker6804's Avatar
    Status
    Wparker6804 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,366
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    This guy/gal is just trying to start a bash thread to get to the hottest list
     
         

  14. #14
    #TH | 永遠に Magatsu Izanagi's Avatar
    Status
    Magatsu Izanagi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sumaru City
    Posts
    1,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Karasu Shōkan
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    4) , still itachi > gaara , it's a fact.

    5) i already said that about lol. kishimoto didn't showed us itachi full potential and put him having his AIDS or how the heck is it , for a reason. that's why even then itachi > nagato , but okay... to each his own.
    Yes, 100% agree, Itachi stomps Gaara. I was just saying that there are legit arguments and not just "sand coffin 1shotzzzz" or stuff like that

    5) Tsukiyomi is one of the few debatable things in an Itachi/Nagato matchup. Theoretically, he can break it because of Rinnegan (which is actually an Uchiha eye, b/c they're Madara's eyes).
     
         

  15. #15
    Ez Skins ez Life. U_U Mattek2008's Avatar
    Status
    Mattek2008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mugen Tsukuyomi
    Posts
    2,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such Hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magatsu Izanagi View Post
    Yes, 100% agree, Itachi stomps Gaara. I was just saying that there are legit arguments and not just "sand coffin 1shotzzzz" or stuff like that

    5) Tsukiyomi is one of the few debatable things in an Itachi/Nagato matchup. Theoretically, he can break it because of Rinnegan (which is actually an Uchiha eye, b/c they're Madara's eyes).

    Agreed. These are my thoughts. Gaara won't beat him, but he can outlast him if he fights like a coward and keeps running away. :d
     
         

  16. #16
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magatsu Izanagi View Post
    Yes, 100% agree, Itachi stomps Gaara. I was just saying that there are legit arguments and not just "sand coffin 1shotzzzz" or stuff like that

    5) Tsukiyomi is one of the few debatable things in an Itachi/Nagato matchup. Theoretically, he can break it because of Rinnegan (which is actually an Uchiha eye, b/c they're Madara's eyes).
    you're fifth point is invalid , because "nagato" got sound genjutsu'ed and he didn't broke out of it lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wparker6804 View Post
    This guy/gal is just trying to start a bash thread to get to the hottest list
    where did i said that i wanted to start a bash thread? tell me where please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattek2008 View Post
    I think Obito beats Kakashi in the real world, due to Kamui. Kakashi can't hit him. But he looses in the Kamui world, which he already did :D.
    i could go fanfiction you , but i wont do that... we never saw kakashi vs obito in the real world , bc it was always interrupted by something stupid , but logical thing, like , kakashi was pretty much "stoned" when he was in the real world , but when he went to the kamui world , he then... "fodderized" obito. so yeah... i think that kakashi has the experience and the intelligence of winning against obito , but obito only has the power.
     
         
    Last edited by scorezor; 02-17-2014 at 10:02 PM.

  17. #17
    Hero Shalev's Avatar
    Status
    Shalev is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    In This Carnal Body [Deny Oneself]
    Posts
    2,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Freedom? know the Truth
    (Jesus!)
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    Naruto rules your logic
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member chintu234's Avatar
    Status
    chintu234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    India, Navi Mumbai
    Posts
    1,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    first. you guys say that itachi is overrated and all this things.

    second , you say that madara is < Obito only because kamui > madara lol.

    i heard another guy saying that the kamui of kakashi sucks , in comparison of obito's kamui.

    lol...... what is with these guys? are these guys crazy?

    btw , here's a good one , i heard that gaara > itachi AND I MEAN , WTF ? JUST REALLY?

    first of all , itachi isn't overrated.

    second of all , madara > obito because if it wasn't for madara obito wouldn't be alive now. and well... black zetsu > obito. or 2nd madara > obito.

    3rd of all , the kamui of kakashi can teletransport things in distant tobi has to touch them so that they will be teletransported to the kamui dimension , only when he uses the kamui MS , is when he can do the same thing as kakashi's kamui's because they are one. and tobi only used 1 time or a few times his MS which was in the war.

    and lastly but not least , itachi > gaara , because when you're under genjutsu it means that you're ko'ed lol , in a 1 vs 1 match , he can either use tsukuyomi when you're looking at his eyes or when it affects your 5th senses whether you're in the total defense (which is the ball thingy that he used against pts sasuke in the chunnin exams) or well... idk... but yeah.

    and how the f*ck is nagato > itachi? when itachi pratically "killed" nagato when he was fighting with naruto and killerbee? Itachi was the one who made the call to shoot things against the chibaku tensei i mean... just how? lol.

    if you come to here and post stupid things , then you shall be reported or ignored.
    seriously??? which manga are you on???
    kamui cannot be done without activating ms
    and obito cannot do ever what kakashi's ms can do
     
         

  19. #19
    Ez Skins ez Life. U_U Mattek2008's Avatar
    Status
    Mattek2008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mugen Tsukuyomi
    Posts
    2,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such Hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    i could go fanfiction you , but i wont do that... we never saw kakashi vs obito in the real world , bc it was always interrupted by something stupid , but logical , like , kakashi was pretty much "stoned" when he was in the real world , but when he went to the kamui world , he then... "fodderized" obito. so yeah... i think that kakashi has the experience and the intelligence of winning against obito , but obito only has the power.[/QUOTE]


    I disagree Kakashi is fast, but he isn't fast enough to hit Obito. That's what this comes down to. They were equal in Genjutsu, But Kakashi had better Taijutsu that time. Could be because Obito was worn out, from days of fighting. Kakashi go all of his Chakra back thanks to the Kyuubi cloak.
     
         

  20. #20
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by chintu234 View Post
    seriously??? which manga are you on???
    kamui cannot be done without activating ms
    and obito cannot do ever what kakashi's ms can do
    wait , what? read my entire post please. only then you'll understand , because all these other guys understood me and you're the only one who didn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattek2008 View Post
    I disagree Kakashi is fast, but he isn't fast enough to hit Obito. That's what this comes down to. They were equal in Genjutsu, But Kakashi had better Taijutsu that time. Could be because Obito was worn out, from days of fighting. Kakashi go all of his Chakra back thanks to the Kyuubi cloak.
    kakashi had the brains. obito had the power. that's what i said. i bet that kakashi was fast enough if he was in his perfect condiction , obito had the senju dna to heal himself , why wouldn't that give him chakra ?
     
         
    Last edited by scorezor; 02-17-2014 at 10:07 PM.

  21. #21
    Ez Skins ez Life. U_U Mattek2008's Avatar
    Status
    Mattek2008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mugen Tsukuyomi
    Posts
    2,289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such Hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by scorezor View Post
    wait , what? read my entire post please. only then you'll understand , because all these other guys understood me and you're the only one who didn't



    kakashi had the brains. obito had the power. that's what i said. i bet that kakashi was fast enough if he was in his perfect condiction , obito had the senju dna to heal himself , why wouldn't that give him chakra ?
    Healing consumes Chakra, not sure about Senju-DNA healing. But it definatly doesn't give him chakra back. If so, Danzo would never had to worry about Chakra in his fight vs Sasuke.

    Give Obito some credit, he isn't a complete fool xD Although Kakashi is the superior one in battle intelligence, i agree with that. But it isn't as big of a gap between them as some may think.

    Still, it took Naruto, along with Gai and Kakashi to even land a hit on Obito. So yeah, I don't think Kakashi can take him out solo.
     
         

  22. #22
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    9,576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Chihaya for the avatar
    ^-^ The Last of Us SUCKS ASS ,
    just enjoying the ride of
    Bleach and One Piece.
     

    Re: some questions for the members of naruto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattek2008 View Post
    Healing consumes Chakra, not sure about Senju-DNA healing. But it definatly doesn't give him chakra back. If so, Danzo would never had to worry about Chakra in his fight vs Sasuke.

    Give Obito some credit, he isn't a complete fool xD Although Kakashi is the superior one in battle intelligence, i agree with that. But it isn't as big of a gap between them as some may think.

    Still, it took Naruto, along with Gai and Kakashi to even land a hit on Obito. So yeah, I don't think Kakashi can take him out solo.
    nope , that gai and kakashi thingy was against madara , only then was against obito. anyway... it's just weird lol. about that senju dna , healing + longevity thingy + chakra lol, but oh well , just fuck it.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •