Status
    How is the first ruler more of
    a king than those who allowed
    him to be king.

We keep talking about hate why wouldn't speak about the peace between ? Read Content

We keep talking about the hate between Naruto and Sasuke.

We don't talk about what they can achieve together as friends and somehow brothers.

We don't need to keep spreading the hate.

I wonder how many cool threads about Naruto and Sasuke as friends there are

Status
    Apr 2014
    Psn: Eastside_Tae

Re: We keep talking about hate why wouldn't speak about the peace between ? Read Cont

There is no hate between naruto & sasuke, they are partners protecting peace. Only the fanboys belittle over the little petty stuff. True fans would have seen how one respects the other so highly they would leave it at that

Rikudou Yin Master Sasuke the last Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2014
    "What I have is not a
    dream, because I will turn it
    into a REALITY"- Sasuke
    Uchiha

Re: We keep talking about hate why wouldn't speak about the peace between ? Read Cont

Naruto is a dictator and doesn't let his friends do what they want, he is a selfish bastard who ruined the Shinobi world just to have some friends.

Last edited by Sasuke the last Uchiha; 06-08-2016 at 01:29 PM.

Status
    him to be king.

Quote Originally Posted by XxTayxX View Post
    There is no hate between naruto & sasuke, they are partners protecting peace. Only the fanboys belittle over the little petty stuff. True fans would have seen how one respects the other so highly they would leave it at that
    So far I've seen only two true N&S fans. You, and me

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke the last Uchiha View Post
    he is a selfish bastard who ruined the Shinobi world just to have some friends.
    This is completely and utterly wrong. But it is your opinion and I respect it.

A Jew Who Is Also Satan
    Status
    I know your works, and where you dwell... where Satan’s throne is
    Alive

The best way to explain this is pretty much, this is how society is structured, we love controversy, we love negativity, we love hate, even though we say we don't deep down inside, human nature is corrupt and loves it. we like every morning to grab a cup of tea, get the newspaper and read the hottest thing, everyone is talking about and 99% percent of what everyone is yapping about is either a cheating scandal, Donald Trump saying something offensive, or just anything to make us talk, Take that view and apply it to Naruto, everyone from since Part 1 straight to Part 2 looked forward to Naruto fighting Sasuke, it's not N&S, Everyone looked forward to seeing Madara killing the kages, not becoming an ally, in fact, one of the main disappointment about Tobi's revelation was the fact that he was Obito, and from then, we all know Obito was going to become good, I can go on and on

in short.
    We keep talking about hate because deep down inside, we love to hate and hate to love.

Rikudou Yin Master Sasuke the last Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2014
    "What I have is not a
    dream, because I will turn it
    into a REALITY"- Sasuke
    Uchiha

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolius View Post
    This is completely and utterly wrong. But it is your opinion and I respect it.
    He said that in his battle against Obito and Madara.

Status
    him to be king.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Lucifer View Post
    The best way to explain this is pretty much, this is how society is structured, we love controversy, we love negativity, we love hate, even though we say we don't deep down inside, human nature is corrupt and loves it. we like every morning to grab a cup of tea, get the newspaper and read the hottest thing, everyone is talking about and 99% percent of what everyone is yapping about is either a cheating scandal, Donald Trump saying something offensive, or just anything to make us talk, Take that view and apply it to Naruto, everyone from since Part 1 straight to Part 2 looked forward to Naruto fighting Sasuke, it's not N&S, Everyone looked forward to seeing Madara killing the kages, not becoming an ally, in fact, one of the main disappointment about Tobi's revelation was the fact that he was Obito, and from then, we all know Obito was going to become good, I can go on and on

in short.
    We keep talking about hate because deep down inside, we love to hate and hate to love.
    I'm not like that. I find all those reason that you mentioned above very boring and brainwashing.

Status

in short.
    My teacher was just talking about this yesterday. We as a society love to see people fall, both literally and even metaphorically. If someone was being beat up, people would cheer or pull out their phones and record and post on social media. If someone fell on their ass, people would laugh. We love revelations and scandals, especially when it comes to important and/or controversial people. If Kim Kardashian was accused of murder, a good majority of us, even those who love her, would be hoping that she is guilty. Just for the thrill of it all, the shock, the surprise. Bill Cosby was such a great guy and inspired so many people, and society jumps at a chance to bring people like that down. Bill Cosby was accused of rape, and everyone was on him about it. We love things like this, whether we want to admit it or not. We feed off of it, we get off on it. When someone gets stabbed, we twist the knife in any way possible. It's sad, but we have to accept it. To deny it is to deny that the sky is blue, or that trees grow from earth. As these are all simply facts, things that are here, present, and exist whether we choose to ignore it or not.

In my opinion though, love cannot exist without hate and vise versa. Both must be present and exist in order to counter balance one another. If there were to be more hate violence than peace or more peace than violence, it would offset the balance of nature and toss the world into a fit of chaos. If something bad is happening in one place, that means that a majority of bad things are focused on that one place, which means that bad isn't present in another place, which means that good is present in that other place. For example, because those terrorists were in Paris, bombing the place, they weren't in America, bombing our place. It was peaceful in America that day. Violence and Peace work together so that one place can be good at some point while another place is bad, and another place can be good while one place is bad. Yin can't exist without yang, and yang without yin. Or at least, this is all just my own theory

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke the last Uchiha View Post
    He said that in his battle against Obito and Madara.
    What are you talking about?

A Jew Who Is Also Satan
    Status
    Alive

Quote Originally Posted by Namar View Post
    I'm not like that. I find all those reason that you mentioned above very boring and brainwashing.
    You just liked my comment

Status
    Nov 2011
    when me look like Badass , my
    Enemies will feel so
    Dumbass..so when Tobidara gets
    revealed...REMEMBER ME
    LAUGHTING AT YOUR
    STUPIDITY!!!!!

sasuke himself said i'll cut all links with my family and friends....so freindship in naruto dont exsit.....only tobidara's existence is teh true win for this poor manga

A Jew Who Is Also Satan
    Status
    Alive

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolius View Post
    My teacher was just talking about this yesterday. We as a society love to see people fall, both literally and even metaphorically. If someone was being beat up, people would cheer or pull out their phones and record and post on social media. If someone fell on their ass, people would laugh. We love revelations and scandals, especially when it comes to important and/or controversial people. If Kim Kardashian was accused of murder, a good majority of us, even those who love her, would be hoping that she is guilty. Just for the thrill of it all, the shock, the surprise. Bill Cosby was such a great guy and inspired so many people, and society jumps at a chance to bring people like that down. Bill Cosby was accused of rape, and everyone was on him about it. We love things like this, whether we want to admit it or not. We feed off of it, we get off on it. When someone gets stabbed, we twist the knife in any way possible. It's sad, but we have to accept it. To deny it is to deny that the sky is blue, or that trees grow from earth. As these are all simply facts, things that are here, present, and exist whether we choose to ignore it or not.

In my opinion though, love cannot exist without hate and vise versa. Both must be present and exist in order to counter balance one another. If there were to be more hate violence than peace or more peace than violence, it would offset the balance of nature and toss the world into a fit of chaos. If something bad is happening in one place, that means that a majority of bad things are focused on that one place, which means that bad isn't present in another place, which means that good is present in that other place. For example, because those terrorists were in Paris, bombing the place, they weren't in America, bombing our place. It was peaceful in America that day. Violence and Peace work together so that one place can be good at some point while another place is bad, and another place can be good while one place is bad. Yin can't exist without yang, and yang without yin. Or at least, this is all just my own theory
    You are right, everyone from an elder to even a child being bullied in school can see the corrupt nature of humanity.

Status
    him to be king.

You just liked my comment
    I liked it for the maturity that your way of writing emanates. Then, I realized that nobody will see this as the reason for which I liked your post

May be true what you said for some and for those who are brainwashed. I for one, cannot stand to speak about what's in vogue and all the crazy stuff that's happening.

I'd rather talk about what good things a person did and praise him rather than talking what Trump insults next. Cuz we all know that Trump can't insult people since he can't speak human language.

Quote Originally Posted by minamoto View Post
    sasuke himself said i'll cut all links with my family and friends....so freindship in naruto dont exsit.....only tobidara's existence is teh true win for this poor manga
    I don't know why, but your way of saying things and the funny aura they have always makes my day more happy.

Last edited by Namar; 06-08-2016 at 01:57 PM.

A Jew Who Is Also Satan
    Status
    Alive

I liked it for the maturity that your way of writing emanates. Then, I realized that nobody will see this as the reason for which I liked your post

May be true what you said for some and for those who are brainwashed. I for one, cannot stand to speak about what's in vogue and all the crazy stuff that's happening.

I'd rather talk about what good things a person did and praise him rather than talking what Trump insults next. Cuz we all know that Trump can't insult people since he can't speak human language.

I don't know why, but your way of saying things and the funny aura they have always makes my day more happy.
    Funny, because I am anything but mature in rl. but I understand where you're coming from.

Status
    Nov 2011
    when me look like Badass , my
    Enemies will feel so
    Dumbass..so when Tobidara gets
    revealed...REMEMBER ME
    LAUGHTING AT YOUR
    STUPIDITY!!!!!

ahh you mean dat one thx homie

Status
    Dec 2010
    Love Everyone

I've never seen a "Naruto hates Sasuke" or "Sasuke hates Naruto" thread so I don't what you're talking about.

Status
    Two World

Quote Originally Posted by Troyg39 View Post
    I've never seen a "Naruto hates Sasuke" or "Sasuke hates Naruto" thread so I don't what you're talking about.
    Gotcha dude!

Status
    Nov 2010
    Bring it on.

Well Boruto the movie shows their brotherly love and I enjoyed it.

Senior Member Obito the supreme jin's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

They can achieve anything if they aren't nerfed by the author. Together the world will bow down before them. One guy protects the village and the other protect the world.