View Poll Results: WHAT?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES.He's the new Ass-pull king

    66 55.46%
  • Maybe

    10 8.40%
  • NO.

    43 36.13%
Page 11 of 36 « First ... 78910111213141521 ... Last»
Results 201 to 220 of 715
  1. #201
    Member brownbear's Avatar
    Status
    brownbear is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    812
    YOLO is how ignorant people
    say carpe diem
     

    Re: Minato lastest chapter inconsistent with story

    Classic ass pull kishi style.
     
         

  2. #202
    Ez Skins ez Life. U_U Mattek2008's Avatar
    Status
    Mattek2008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,288
    Location
    Mugen Tsukuyomi
    Such Hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     

    Re: Lmao at all these Minato haters

    Yep.

    Bandwagoning, hating, over and underrating are frequent things on this website.
     
         

  3. #203
    薬師カブト Yakushi Kabuto numbers's Avatar
    Status
    numbers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    11,411
    Location
    UK
    #1 Yakushi Fan
     

    Re: Lmao at all these Minato haters

    Sage mode or not, he clearly doesn't know how to implement it.

    All he did was his usual shuriken and rasengan and look how it went, sage mode did f*ck-all.
     
         

  4. #204
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,109
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Lmao at all these Minato haters

    Reminds me of my old ava

    There are shit load of haters Some even saying Itachi > SM Minato, Minato's got SM only because he's an Edo, Minato can't sense anything blah blah
     
         

  5. #205
    Member xIGOLD FlAsHIx's Avatar
    Status
    xIGOLD FlAsHIx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    51
    Location
    On the battlefield, fodderising noobs.
    Collecting Tailed Beasts so I
    can copy some guy from some
    old-time legend that may or
    may not be true, so that I can
    take over the world. For the
    funsies.
     

    Re: Lmao at all these Minato haters

    I know Minato is strong and I certainly don't hate him but the Sage Mode is total ass pull and if he had it before now, why didn't he help Naruto against Juubito, you could argue that it was Minato's failure to help out that ultimately caused Naruto's death.

    He is a failure as a father but that's the only problem I have with him
     
         

  6. #206
    Black Dragon Draw's Avatar
    Status
    Draw is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,806
    Location
    Not Soloing Anyone
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato lastest chapter inconsistent with story

    I was really hoping that kid who got his post owned would comment back on this
     
         

  7. #207
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    7,434
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Lmao at all these Minato haters

    I swear, one mistake, and they're fodder. That's all the logic in this site amounts to. Tell me how failing against someone stronger than Juubito makes someone fodder again?
     
         

  8. #208
    Owner of Kamui jimmies AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13,515
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Lmao at all these Minato haters

    Itachi has tsukuyomi and spiritual items, sasuke has enton and kirin, nardo has FRS all > minato's rasengan.
     
         

  9. #209
    (▰˘◡˘▰) Madaras legs's Avatar
    Status
    Madaras legs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,876
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    #TH too damn stronk
     

    Re: Lmao at all these Minato haters

    Quote Originally Posted by Chibakuu Tensei View Post
    Minato is a fodder that sage mode an asspull by kishi and it still didnt help him lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    Sage mode or not, he clearly doesn't know how to implement it.

    All he did was his usual shuriken and rasengan and look how it went, sage mode did f*ck-all.
    Indeed, he is fodder and he gets asspull every damn chapter, still he fail to use them.
     
         

  10. #210
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,094
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Lmao at all these Minato haters

    The fact that Kishimoto has to perform major ass-pulls for this guy clearly indicates how relevant he is to the plot. Man, this character is one of the main reasons why this manga is a piece of shit as it is now - inconsistent and illogical.

    - Reincarnated with Kurama's chakra, when the manga shows the Shinigami devours everyone separately. This is further backed by the fact how Hizuren was not born with the souls of the two Hokages along with Orochimaru's arms.

    - Edos cannot be Jinchurikis, which is why Madara wanted to be revived in the first place. Something the manga has explicitly shown through the conversation between Obito and Madara.

    - Minato never used Sage Mode during his fight with Obito, nor did he pull any Shadow Clones when literally the life of his wife and child was on the line and the entire future of Konoha hung in the balance and now look at this.

    - Apparently, he can restore Naruto but didn't do anything to safe his wife and thus let her die.

    When will this garbage of a character be thrown into the trash bin once and for all? Sick and tired of Kishimoto's horrendous and borderline laughable attempts to keep him relevant and in turn ruin the credibility of the manga even further, when it's already a struggling piece of crap.

    I didn't think this manga could sink any lower, but apparently, Kishimoto just never ceases to amaze me. It's about time all Literature lovers such as myself to yield before the fact that there is always a 'new low' for Kishimoto's writing and no 'low is ever low enough'. That's all I would venture. The manga is officially irredeemable at this point.
     
         

  11. #211
    Member Amelius's Avatar
    Status
    Amelius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    505
    Location
    Field of Trenzalore
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato lastest chapter inconsistent with story

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    It is a good and interesting speculation, however, Minato went KCM before he saw Naruto do it.
    Does this counter the speculation or theory or not? Maybe not, because Minato might have learned how to go KCM in the Shinigami's belly battling yin Kurama or he gained that power by some other way.
    Not really, the way I imagined was that while Minato was directly linked to Kurama, meaning in KCM, residual experiences could have been transferred from activities that naruto accomplished while he also was in KCM, after they bummed fist and fixed their charkas together that is, e.i SM and using Kuramas chakra effectively. The same way Naruto is able to learn from his Shadow Clone. Kurama was originally one being, therefore I wouldn't be surprised if there was that kind of link between the 2 halves that transferred experiences. I wouldn't have it functioned while the dark half was in the shinigami, it probably blocked all outside connections. It may only work one way atm tho, Narutos connection to kurama is alot stronger than minato, which would explain why naruto hasn't "learned" FTG lol

    sorry, I enjoy coming up with outrageous theories
     
         

  12. #212
    Myobokuzan Drax's Avatar
    Status
    Drax is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    195
    ----
     

    Re: Lmao at all these Minato haters

    Quote Originally Posted by numbers View Post
    Sage mode or not, he clearly doesn't know how to implement it.

    All he did was his usual shuriken and rasengan and look how it went, sage mode did f*ck-all.
    He used SM simply because his Rasengan wouldn't have affected Madara if he did it normally.How else was he supposed to pull off an attack on the second strongest shinobi in the manga..?
     
         

  13. #213
    Premium User -ahhimane-'s Avatar
    Status
    -ahhimane- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,581
    Location
    INDIA
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.
     



    Re: Lmao at all these Minato haters

    HATE drives NB.
     
         

  14. #214
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,094
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Lmao at all these Minato haters

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    I swear, one mistake, and they're fodder. That's all the logic in this site amounts to. Tell me how failing against someone stronger than Juubito makes someone fodder again?
    Love the hypocrisy considering your signature.
     
         

  15. #215
    逆説 Gyakusetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Gyakusetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,590
    Location
    The spaces between the places.
    Reluctantly Approved by NB
     

    Re: Minato lastest chapter inconsistent with story

    Kishimito is fully aware of the inconsistencies he is presenting.
     
         

  16. #216
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,177
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Minato lastest chapter inconsistent with story

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyakusetsu View Post
    Kishimito is fully aware of the inconsistencies he is presenting.
    You mean as in he will explain it in a future chapter?
     
         

  17. #217
    Owner of Kamui jimmies AlphaScythian's Avatar
    Status
    AlphaScythian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13,515
    Against All Authority
     

    Re: Lmao at all these Minato haters

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Love the hypocrisy considering your signature.
    Hahaha. Owned
     
         

  18. #218
    Uchia Madara? Madara mhm's Avatar
    Status
    Madara mhm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,439
    Location
    United Kingdom
    アニメ人生です
     

    Re: Lmao at all these Minato haters

    madara fanboys are more hurt, because he's been damaged by a character they've all been hating on - obito.
     
         

  19. #219
    Senior Member EternalFlame's Avatar
    Status
    EternalFlame is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,254
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Minato lastest chapter inconsistent with story

    "PnJ" nice beating around the bush. It's more like: Kishi is just a bad writer.
     
         

  20. #220
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,177
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Minato lastest chapter inconsistent with story

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalFlame View Post
    "PnJ" nice beating around the bush. It's more like: Kishi is just a bad writer.
    When you write a great story and there is a possible inconsistency like this, it wont suddenly make you a bad writer. What about the huge majority of the story that is great? That shows more of his writing skills than a possible inconsistency. Not to forget his drawing skills and style are part of the story as well.
     
         
    Last edited by Meowazziel; 02-19-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •