• NO.

43 36.13%
Page 29 of 36 « First ... 19252627282930313233 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Minato using senjutsu was hinted 3 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Ψ Veritas Ψ View Post
    Am I seriously reading this? - I dont think there is one person who doesnt know this, but what does it have to do with my statement??

I'm saying that 5 seconds is too short a time to gather enough Natural Energy, Naruto needed ~5 minutes at first to enter a complete sage mode, and he used the clones to prevent him from running out

Minato on the other hand doesnt seem to be using clones which means he will run out sooner than naruto, thereby 5 seconds of gathering would have zero usefulness.
    Hashi was able to enter Sm in an instant. Minato did the same thing. It means that they can gather natures energy fast. Yeah, Naruto at first needed enough time to enter SM but as time progresses he can enter SM faster. Correct me if I'm wrong but did Naruto enter SM in an instant during his fight with the 3rd raikage?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash012 View Post
    Do u really think "he don't have it because he didn't use it" is a valid argument? Sasuke Uchiha didn't use PS against Obito at first despite of being one of the smartest characters in NV and knowing the fact that he is fighting against an opponent far stronger than himself,would u consider it as an asspull because he didn't pulled it when Obito nearly killed Naruto as well as Sasuke? obviously NO there are different conditions that sould be taken into consideration,Minato using SM against Kyuubi would ruin whole plot,Minato having SM makes perfect sense and Pa mentioned that Naruto surpassed those who came b4 him when Naruto trolled pain.Nither Pa nor Ma knew abot Naruto even though he has a contract with toads but they knew about Minato which suggests that Minato trained for SM.I admit the fact that it is not 100% proof to say that he learned SM but that is how foreshadowing and stuff works IMO.
    Sasuke used PS the moment he discovered that he could balance out his chakra further. Not a valid example, bhai jaan.

Status
    Mar 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoTheYellowFlash View Post
    Who said he could maintain it for that long?
    The instant minato used sage mode he was out of sage mode. Should consider that.
    What could possibily hit that he can't keep it for, Idk, more than 5 seconds? He used it against madara, but I didn't see his eyes again to tell he was no longer in SM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by romeboii View Post
    It never said he had to recover chakra it said he had to gather
    Where do you think he gather his chakra?

Last edited by ajpn920; 02-23-2014 at 12:33 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

Quote Originally Posted by ajpn920 View Post
    No scans? Use your eyes and you will see the scan. No proof? use your brain and you will the proof you are looking. Again, you're neg repping me because of your stupidy..well i don't bother..good day boy
    I negged you because you were flaming like a moron.

All I told you was that everything you said is speculation and that forcing your fans to speculate is bad writing. You can't actually prove anything you said.

Status
    Aug 2012
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post

All I told you was that everything you said is speculation and that forcing your fans to speculate is bad writing. You can't actually prove anything you said.
    don't usually agree with you but, i strongly agree with the BOLD.

%%%The Dark Wizard%%% Avinash012's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Sasuke used PS the moment he discovered that he could balance out his chakra further. Not a valid example, bhai jaan.
    Plz show me the scan in which it shows that he realized/discovered that he could balance it and what made him realized it?

Why didn't he atleast use normal Susanoo (full form)again?

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Am I? Wow! You are retarded boy! Do you call it flaming? You can't even answer the question about where Minato gathered chakra enough to perform those feats yet you said i'm flaming. Can you at least share your idea? Now, where did Minato get his chakra to perform those feats? Can't answer? then GTFO

I believe you have not been doing some analyzing stuff. To solve a puzzle, you must gather the pieces of the puzzle. If you can't understand what I'm saying then it's your loss, not mine.

Last edited by ajpn920; 02-23-2014 at 12:10 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.

Nature Energy is not a chakra source, it's an entirely different thing than chakra that just makes the user's chakra stronger. It does not increase chakra reserves or quantity. Simply put, gathering Nature Energy won't allow you to perform a technique you don't have enough chakra for.s

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Quote Originally Posted by Avinash012 View Post
    Plz show me the scan in which it shows that he realized/discovered that he could balance it and what made him realized it?

Why didn't he atleast use normal Susanoo (full form)again?
    Considering the fact that he never used it before, not even once and it was his first time using it, he developed a legged form right before it, and then even said this 'feels just like Madara's'? Seems just about right to me.

What normal Susano'o form, when his Legged V3 + Senjutsu was matching BSM?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Jaman Jama

Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    he got them to safety and still didn't transform, talked to them the headed back to the Leaf (had time).
    that is if it needs time but, apparently his transformation is fast as shown in the latest chapter (almost instant), so he didn't need time.

and what about the fight against Juubito ?? it didn't even cross his mind .......................

i call that lousy writing if anything u_u

This right here should end the thread. Cause this is so true

One thing that always bothered me was.. Minato could go into KM and even make a rasengan in that mode.
    He learned that juubito was weak against senjutsu.. So you telling me he couldnt use Sage Mode + KM (LIKE NARUTO!) and FTG Himself to juubito to rasengan him with a sage mode rasengan? . Yeah. Its an asspull no matter how people think of it. simple.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Passion.

Am I? Wow! You are retarded boy! Do you call it flaming? You can't even answer the question about where Minato gathered chakra enough to perform those feats yet you said i'm flaming. Can you at least share your idea? Now, where did Minato get his chakra to perform those feats? Can't answer? then GTFO
    Dude... you're doing it right now...

"Gathering Chakra" is a commonly used phrase in which characters state they need to mould their chakra (usually with seals) in order to perform a jutsu.

Ex. Amaterasu forms a pressure in the atmosphere because the chakra is being gathered in the user's eye.

Last edited by Necromancer4276; 02-23-2014 at 12:14 AM.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.

Nah, I think that's a good tactic to build suspense. The thing is, writers purposefully leave some information vague and unexplained as a means to ensure people keep on reading. There's nothing wrong with that, and it's a common and important part of suspense and drama. The problem is that if you don't explain. While works of fiction will sometimes leave tiny bits of info ambiguous, it's a problem when you have huge and multiple questions essential to the plot.

Status
    Dec 2012
    YOLO is how ignorant people
    say carpe diem

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Given his better grammar and points, I smell irony.
    Hahah nice burn sir

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by the eagle View Post
    So despite Naruto adding the senjutsu chakra Minato could'nt mention something to the effect of "Hey,I can't use SM right now so can you add nature energy to the rasengan?"That does'nt sound credible at all.
    is there a need for him to mention that? naruto was already using BM/SM so it's natural for him to say add SM to rasengan.

Status
    Apr 2012
    04/2012 - 07/2014

Nice thread but i don't know why you're trying to convince people about a fact. If they complain, let them be. Minato whether it was an asspull or not, showed SM and nothing is going to change whether the haters like it or not. Unless they fly to japan themselves and threat Kishimoto to remove it, it's part of his arsenal. All what it shows from todays perspective is that his previous opponents weren't strong enough to push him that far

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    he got them to safety and still didn't transform, talked to them the headed back to the Leaf (had time).
    that is if it needs time but, apparently his transformation is fast as shown in the latest chapter (almost instant), so he didn't need time.

and what about the fight against Juubito ?? it didn't even cross his mind .......................

i call that lousy writing if anything u_u
    He didnt really need SM against Obito did he? Sm wouldnt have changed anything
    You're right about Juubito though.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Dude... you're doing it right now...

"Gathering Chakra" is a commonly used phrase in which characters state they need to mould their chakra (usually with seals) in order to perform a jutsu.

Ex. Amaterasu forms a pressure in the atmosphere because the chakra is being gathered in the user's eye.
    Minato lack chakra to teleport Kurama at first then seconds later he did plus all those other feats. How can you explain that?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikerslade View Post
    Nah, I think that's a good tactic to build suspense. The thing is, writers purposefully leave some information vague and unexplained as a means to ensure people keep on reading. There's nothing wrong with that, and it's a common and important part of suspense and drama. The problem is that if you don't explain. While works of fiction will sometimes leave tiny bits of info ambiguous, it's a problem when you have huge and multiple questions essential to the plot.
    Well of course. But as of now it is not explained (and the way the manga has been going I doubt it ever will be.) Believe me, I truly hope it is explained in the future, but until then I call Asspull.

Minato lack chakra to teleport Kurama at first then seconds later he did plus all those other feats. How can you explain that?
    Just did by explaining to you that the definition you are basing your argument around is false.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

How come I have not seen it? lol..OLD? You mean there was once a thread saying Minato has sagemode because of the scan I've posted? Don't be such a retard boy. As I told you, if you can share anything helpful then STFU. Post the thread the same as this..i'll wait dumbass..look at how the way you think. my 6 yr old child is smarter than you..
    half of your paragraph didn't make any sense. Of course there has been threads on this topic all the time. Just because you are not present or too blind to see it does not mean it wasn't made and it definitely does not mean you are the first to post it rofl. i think you should look at the way you think, because i could hardly call that thinking at all. 6 year old child? it is pretty sad that you have a kid and you are on a forum site b1tching about characters and calling "first" like an ignorant b1tch. Very sad.