Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Art Contest of the Month [February 2014]

Username: Genrou
    Artwork: Gohan
    Image of artwork:

Last edited by Genrou; 02-28-2014 at 07:18 AM.

mada mada dane narutorikudoumode's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Doubt them. Question them,
    suspect them…and take a
    good, long look into their
    hearts. Humans are the kind of
    beings who can’t put their
    pain into words after all.
    Akiyama Shinichi, Liar Game

narutorikudoumode
    Artwork: Musashi Miyamoto
    Image of artwork:

Status
    Apr 2012
    "You know, all that
    really matters is that the
    people you love are happy and
    healthy. Everything else is
    just sprinkles on the
    sundae." -Paul Walker

Username: « Killer Vision »
    Artwork: Princess Diana
    Image of artwork:

Last edited by « Killer Vision »; 03-02-2014 at 01:12 AM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    If Truth is Cruel, then Lie
    must be Kind; therefore
    Kindness is a LIE.

Username: The Konoha Beast
    Artwork: Team 7
    Image of artwork:

Status
    Nov 2011
    -Active Member in Amegakure-

Quote Originally Posted by The Konoha Beast View Post
    Image of artwork:

Stop stealing arts from DeviantArt and removing the signature to post it as if it was yours, please.
    You´re even using the same title -.-"

Status
    Mar 2012
    If Truth is Cruel, then Lie
    must be Kind; therefore
    Kindness is a LIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruta View Post

Stop stealing arts from DeviantArt and removing the signature to post it as if it was yours, please.
    You´re even using the same title -.-"
    You better watch out for the guys who are really expert with photoshops and other software or you'll be tricked, why ? Here is the answer :-

This drawing is not like made by me yesterday, when i made this image a couple of years ago to post it on some sites i uploaded it and since i was new to this posting thing i couldn't find my uploaded image and hence forgotten about it but recently i found this image in one of my file and uploaded it but it seems some other guy have already stamped on it as theirs copyright without knowing about it, and for your question why i cropped it ? I don't like my image have sign on it, i find it figure of arrogance, this image has sign because of my brother, he is little and he loves to ruin my arts, that's why i cropped it, well thanks for making me aware of that i will be more careful from next time and will definitely put my sig. on my image even if i don't like it

Last edited by Aquarius; 03-02-2014 at 05:58 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    -Active Member in Amegakure-

You better watch out for the guys who are really expert with photoshops and other software or you'll be tricked, why ? Here is the answer :-

This drawing is not like made by me yesterday, when i made this image a couple of years ago to post it on some sites i uploaded it and since i was new to this posting thing i couldn't find my uploaded image and hence forgotten about it but recently i found this image in one of my file and uploaded it but it seems some other guy have already stamped on it as theirs copyright without knowing about it, and for your question why i cropped it ? I don't like my image have sign on it, i find it figure of arrogance, this image has sign because of my brother, he is little and he loves to ruin my arts, that's why i cropped it, well thanks for making me aware of that i will be more careful from next time and will definitely put my sig. on my image even if i don't like it
    Riiiiiiight o_O

Last month you stole your art from another Deviantartist

You also removed the sig.

Care to explain why then?

Edit: These are different Deviant artists. They have different signature. One is watermarked and the other is not. It´s not likely that you use different signatures for different drawings.

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 03-02-2014 at 04:22 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Image of artwork:
    http://viktoriahristova.deviantart.c...am-7-375863253

The original was made by a girl. I can message her and alert her. Do you want to drag it out this far?
    What you are trying to do is actually illegal. It is illegal to try and pass anothers artwork as your own. Tho it has limitations if the artwork is a drawing of another artwork but with a different style. The John Cena one could definitely have actions taken against you.

Edit: I've alerted her. I will now go through all of your submissions and alert the people you've stolen from.

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=454300
    http://chrysboss.deviantart.com/art/...suke-120108493
    Ripped, you photoshopped the name out.

http://cornuts16.deviantart.com/art/...ruto-287799545
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=445738
    You stupidly left the name it. Look at the arm.

http://rvovs.deviantart.com/art/Draw...Cena-260352676
    All even have different signatures and drawing styles. We're not stupid. If I had photoshop on my computer, I'd also show where it was photoshopped. Mods, arrest this man!

Edit: I guess I'll go all out then. I wouldn't want you to have any defense.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.ph...05062f9.199939
    http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.ph...789b18.1798472

Look at the differences.
    You cropped the one you posted to have the water mark removed.
    The compression method is also different, the one you posted is lower quality because it was saved from the deviant art one.

This video is relevant.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

When you save something to a computer over and over, it loses it's quality. The picture you posted, you ripped from the site and loaded into photoshop where it had already lost quality. You then cropped it and saved it again.

In the forensics, if no one knows what to look for, the original will have higher amount of white colors.
    A resaved photo will be darker under ELA.

You ripped, it's not the original in more than one way. You are caught. Game over.

Edit: I've saved screenshots of your posts and alerted her and will alert the rest of the artists. So in the event you try to delete your posts, I have them still. Also mods would still be able to see them.

Edit: More proof.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.ph...c9c98c4.196803
    http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.ph...9374710.141668

You can see where you even photoshopped the name out. Along with the cursemark. Look at the bars around it, you can even see how big you made the drag tool when you did it. If you're going to rip, rip from the same artists, not different ones. Do you know how unbelievably stupid someone has to be to think that those artists are ripping from you, then going and adding more work to them? Yes I suppose the guy who drew that sasuke really just stole it from you, added the cursemark and his name with the same utensils and style. My god man, grow up. Now one's going to believe this stuff since we're not 8 years old. If you still feel like arguing, you're only going to have me make an even bigger post with even more research to explain why you're wrong. Now if you want to go on more about how your work was stolen, then please, do it to the actual deviantartists, you can complain to them about how they stole your work. I'd like to see that.

Edit:

Oh sh*t
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=443438
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Naruto/comme...vzye?context=3

You stole that from a reddit user who's a moderator admin of the Naruto forum there. You sir, are f*cked. He's also a mod of the league of legends forum there. I say these things because it means he is very active and I can message him expecting a reply much more faster.

All of your work was stolen. Not even one picture was yours. I mean, I thought at least the sasuke one could have been yours, it has a completely different drawing style. But really, not even one was made by you. That's pretty sad. Someone without talent stealing from others.

Edit: Messaged him on reddit, will edit again when he replies to me.

Edit:

He messaged me back. That's the actual person who drew the madara picture you claimed was yours. Nothing you say now can be used as an excuse. Not a little brother, not anything. Don't try pulling that "It wasn't me at the computer who posted them, it was my brother" or anything else. It's been tried before, no one cares to hear it. You're done.

Last edited by -Yard-; 03-02-2014 at 07:24 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    How does Oda keeps on getting
    better and better?

Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    http://viktoriahristova.deviantart.c...am-7-375863253

The original was made by a girl. I can message her and alert her. Do you want to drag it out this far?
    What you are trying to do is actually illegal. It is illegal to try and pass anothers artwork as your own. Tho it has limitations if the artwork is a drawing of another artwork but with a different style. The John Cena one could definitely have actions taken against you.
    lol some people..

what is even the purpose of trying to do something like this?

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

This one definitely goes in the list of most idiotic rips.

Well you clearly do not belong to that group ~_~

Adding your signature to your artwork is not arrogance, it's common practice for artists. The fact you think it's arrogant makes it already very doubtful you are an artist. It's also a safety measure against ripping.

It's illogical to not post the original version of an artwork, resizing it can lower its quality severely + you did not just resize it, you cut away the entire part where the watermark is. Only someone who ripped it would do that.

Your story about your brother is just laughable. That black scribble you show here is added digitally, everyone can see that from a mile away. No matter how much you edit a picture on a PC, as long as you have the original drawing, you can still re upload it again. If that was supposed to be your brother's doing, you could have just uploaded it once more. Last but not least when you add a watermark to a drawing, the drawing will not change, a part is simply covered, but because it's added later, there will be no weird quirks in the drawing. However when someone other than the original creator forcibly tries to remove such a mark and tries to restore the parts lost, inevitably there will be some weird stuff in there, like Naruto's collar. On the DA drawing the edge of his collar on the left is not broken and smooth and on yours suddenly a smooth line becomes a waving line and it's completely open. Straight, dark lines on the ground suddenly disappeared too. It's obvious you removed the watermark from the DA drawing.

If this was not supposed to be the original drawing, but some kind of testimony of how people edit drawings, well then the point of it is beyond mine and everyone else's comprehension.

Ripping is one thing, but that you actually dared to spout this monkeysandwichstory to 'prove' you made it, is plainly disgusting.

You're banned from the Art contest forever and expect more punishments for the ripped artworks in the Art Section.

Last edited by Caliburn; 03-02-2014 at 08:42 PM.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12