4 9.76%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    I love to dream, but I never
    try to dream and think at the
    same time.

Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 351 "Hashirama's Cells" – Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by kuramasage View Post
    On the topic of Danzo, I do agree that it did seem a little too outright villainous for him to try to have Hiruzen killed, but if he truly believed it would result in good things for the Leaf then I can see him doing it. His dialogue with Hiruzen was nice as it showed that despite it all, Danzo deeply respects him.
    I have some reasons here why Danzo wouldn't have tried to assassinate Hiruzen:

1. Hiruzen is the one (and likely only) person Danzo cared about.

2. Danzo wouldn't have had the guts to try this. Love him or hate him, he was shown to have fear in him in the manga.

3. Danzo was smart enough to not try such things. Again,love him or hate him but he wasn't stupid, otherwise he wouldn't have gone as far as he did.

4. Like the person above said, Danzo is the kind of person who would sit and wait for the best time to do things, even going as far as waiting for many villagers to die. Having Hiruzen assassinated after he just came back to power wasn't really the best time.

Another weird point: we knew how paranoid Danzo was, cursed seals and such, yet he trusted Kakashi? And Hiruzen just forgiving Danzo like that? Meh.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

I'll say one thing about this current filler arc despite the fact that I do enjoy Kakashi's flashback on his ANBU days and seeing Minato's accession to the Hokage. My feeling is that I think this filler arc is probably the worst (bar none) arc, which is because of the fact that it is riddled with bouts of inconsistencies and lack of continuities with previous episodes and manga.

The best example is this particular episode of young Shinobis (Asuma, Kurenai, Guy, Raidō and Genma) slatuing the return of third Hokage. According to Shikarmu, Minato had the Hokage Guard Platoon who are well-versed with the FTG jutsu (Raidō Namiashi, Genma Shiranui, and Iwashi Tatami). So, how can Genma and Raidō looked so young (probably in teen years) yet they are not assigned as Minato's Hokage Guard Platoon?

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

me too.. like to see that my self

Page 2 of 2 « First 12