View Poll Results: Who will be the next Hokage?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

    20 42.55%
  • Konohamaru

    1 2.13%
  • Kakashi

    21 44.68%
  • Sasuke

    0 0%
  • Other

    5 10.64%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 66
  1. #26
    Member oFuiinJutsuu's Avatar
    Status
    oFuiinJutsuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    837
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 6th

    I guess ! yeah ... Cuz Tsunade is all strenght and they picked her over Kakashi
     
         

  2. #27
    Member
    Status
    gtgoku is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    130
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 6th

    I'd have to say Kakashi would be the next hokage. In terms of strength there is ABSOLUTELY NO SOILD INFORMATION THAT NARUTO IS THE STRONGEST IN THE village. Don't want to start an argument, but can anyone show me any evidence that naruto is stronger than Gai, Kakashi, Tsunade, Shizune, and Yamato, and Kurenai? I'd say that AFTER them Naruto is the strongest. (Just because the his classmates were left in the thought recently)
     
         

  3. #28
    Member oFuiinJutsuu's Avatar
    Status
    oFuiinJutsuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    837
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 6th

    Your smart ! Buddy ... Naruto just aquired the power of the nine-tails which was shown to be able to destroy Pein in a second ! And you think Kurenai can handle that xD
     
         

  4. #29
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,781
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: The 6th

    It will be Naruto if Kishi was every going to make Kakashi Hokage he would have done it already he never would have brought back Tsunade & i think Tsunade will be Hokage long enough for Naruto to become even more of a legend & eventually she will name Naruto Hokage
     
         

  5. #30
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,781
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: The 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by gtgoku View Post
    I'd have to say Kakashi would be the next hokage. In terms of strength there is ABSOLUTELY NO SOILD INFORMATION THAT NARUTO IS THE STRONGEST IN THE village. Don't want to start an argument, but can anyone show me any evidence that naruto is stronger than Gai, Kakashi, Tsunade, Shizune, and Yamato, and Kurenai? I'd say that AFTER them Naruto is the strongest. (Just because the his classmates were left in the thought recently)
    He beat Pein he's a better at Sage Mode then Jiraiya he just got control of the Kyuubi's chakra & plus Kakashi pretty much emitted that Naruto was stronger then him after he beat Kakuzu the list of Ninjas u have are good but Naruto would massacre them with his full power
     
         

  6. #31
    Member
    Status
    gtgoku is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    130
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 6th

    Hmm, the battle with pein was a interfered with to much to help with your claim. Eww, I still don't think Naruto is quite passed kakashi, even if he "admitted". Or Gai (My second favorite character).
    I'll just wait to see more in the manga, to come to the my conclusion, but I won't knock your claim though.
     
         

  7. #32
    Member
    Status
    NipponIchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    354
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 6th

    no such thing as a s class jounin thats onlyon a bingo book.. besides i doubt naruto will become hokage until sasuke dies or comes clean
     
         

  8. #33
    Member
    Status
    NipponIchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    354
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    He beat Pein he's a better at Sage Mode then Jiraiya he just got control of the Kyuubi's chakra & plus Kakashi pretty much emitted that Naruto was stronger then him after he beat Kakuzu the list of Ninjas u have are good but Naruto would massacre them with his full power
    you say his stronger then jiraiya in sage mode however jiraiya used sage techs whereas naruto only knows how to use the natural energy around him and you might include frs.. think about the techs jiraiya used against pein and he most likely had more up his sleeve.. i think your underestimating jiraiya
     
         

  9. #34
    Member
    Status
    KIMIMARO4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    60
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by NipponIchi View Post
    you say his stronger then jiraiya in sage mode however jiraiya used sage techs whereas naruto only knows how to use the natural energy around him and you might include frs.. think about the techs jiraiya used against pein and he most likely had more up his sleeve.. i think your underestimating jiraiya
    I doubt he's underestimating him because lets face it jiriaya was just an epic godly god ninja; i think he ment naruto's sage mode is better because his is perfect while jiriaya's was a little off__Naruto's sm was BETTER not STRONGER than jiraiya's
     
         

  10. #35
    loyal member of the uchia nrm1's Avatar
    Status
    nrm1 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    96
    Location
    uchia hideout
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 6th

    Naruto still has alot to learn about the ninja world to become hokage just yet he needs to know seals and sealing techs and about alot of other Justus that would make him more well rounded with all ninja knowledge all the other kages have been older and wiser with expect with the forth but still had the third and alot of other older ninjas around to help with advanced Justus...but he knew alot of that stuff too, naruto does not know alot he is strong in battle but not ready to lead an army or anything.
    If he does not die i can see him becomeing the 7th or 8th hokage down the road or if granny stays as the fifth for a while longer he might be the 6th down the road a ways he still has alot of knowledge to take in first
     
         

  11. #36
    Member
    Status
    gtgoku is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    130
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 6th

    I agree.And yes, they are underestimating Jiraiya, and a whole bunch of other characters for that matter. And kinda overestimating Naruto and Sasuke. Just because they've gained a massive amount of power, doesn't quite make capable of using it to there advantage. Someone could easily think of a way to defeat, EVEN with their abilties.

    For example, Sasuke's Tsukiyomi. I know that once caught in the genjutsu anyway besides another uchiha can't break out. That still doesn't mean that the victim wouldn't be able to continue battling afterwards. And please, just because Kakashi was OHKO before, doesn't mean it'll always happen. I could go on and on.(Could even say He would somehow muscle up the strength to continue to fight if no one was there, or if his friends were in trouble) . Anyways the counter would be placing a clone with set instruction to get close and detonate once the user captured his victim into the genjutsu. Thats me assuming that the technique lasts a few seconds. (Is it instant? I forgot).

    Oh man, I just thought of something! The perfect person to go against the tsukiyumi is Lee! My favorite character, even if it knocked him out, he would still get up and fight out of pure 'Muscle Memory". And his body wouldn't be damaged since it only knocked him out, but absolutely no damage to him. THat is, if he got caught right at the beginning of the fight.
     
         

  12. #37
    Fallen Angel Kiona's Avatar
    Status
    Kiona is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    4,877
    Location
    Germany
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: The 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    Kakashi will be the next hokage. Naruto may be strong, but he is far from ready to take the position. Plus, Kakashi was the choice behind Danzo, so its only logical that since Danzo is now gone Kakashi will get the job.
    i agree. Kakashi has more experience than naruto.
     
         

  13. #38
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,367
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: The 6th

    Kakashi might be retired by the time Tsunade retires remember She is 25% Uzumaki in Her Her life spanned and quality of health is greater than most barring disease or accidents She may outlive Kakashi.
     
         

  14. #39
    Member narutodrama's Avatar
    Status
    narutodrama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    631
    Location
    Somewhere in the mythical land of Bosnia
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)
     

    Re: The 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by oFuiinJutsuu View Post
    Well the thing is ... They are in fact both Jouniin ... but ! Shikaku is a Jouniin commander meaning he has a say in higher rank stuff like appointing the new hokage ... also Under sannin and kage ... Jounin commander is the highest rank you can get
    you obviosly dont know the ranks in konoha and ninja villages together

    there is no rank sutch sanin or jonin commander

    the ranks are:

    1. genin
    2.chunin
    3.jonin
    4.kage

    sanin is a title given to tsunade, orochimaru and jiraya by the super strong dude in the 4 th ninja war or was it the 3 th?

    anyway

    there are ninjas that have special priviliges given by the kage and the elders

    that are like commisions where a group of higly respected ninjas decide about important stuff ...

    as to the answer of who will be the 6 th hokage is nobody i think naruto will unite the ninja villages into a powerfull all ruling nation with 1 kage and thats probably naruto and he will be called the 1 st LOL
     
         

  15. #40
    Member Dabz's Avatar
    Status
    Dabz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    100
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 6th

    no.1 this thread is pointless and no.2 why is sasuke there? shikimaru or sakura have a better chance of being 6th hokage!
     
         

  16. #41
    turtles gamahiro's Avatar
    Status
    gamahiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    32,576
    Location
    RI
    me and saraisthebeast
     



    Re: The 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    no.1 this thread is pointless and no.2 why is sasuke there? shikimaru or sakura have a better chance of being 6th hokage!
    1) If it's pointless why did you bother posting here?
    2) If you actually read the thread you'd see why Sasuke was put there.
    If it's a pointless thread why did you give us an answer?
    See? It's not a pointless thread. :flaw:
     
         

  17. #42
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,781
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: The 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Kakashi might be retired by the time Tsunade retires remember She is 25% Uzumaki in Her Her life spanned and quality of health is greater than most barring disease or accidents She may outlive Kakashi.
    That's what i think i think Tsunade will be alive long enough for Naruto to keep growing. I think if Kishi wanted to kill her he would have during the Pein arc. So i think she will pass the mantel to Naruto herself & she will stay on as his elder since the 2 elders they have are untrustworthy.
     
         

  18. #43
    Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Sly Anbu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    216
    Location
    Somewhere in the Water Country
    underwater
     

    Re: The 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post

    as to the answer of who will be the 6 th hokage is nobody i think naruto will unite the ninja villages into a powerfull all ruling nation with 1 kage and thats probably naruto and he will be called the 1 st LOL
    I like this idea. Uzumaki Naruto the first haha very plausible
     
         

  19. #44
    turtles gamahiro's Avatar
    Status
    gamahiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    32,576
    Location
    RI
    me and saraisthebeast
     



    Re: The 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by Sly Anbu View Post
    I like this idea. Uzumaki Naruto the first haha very plausible
    Naruto is going to move to the North Pole and start a new villiage, with polar bear ninjas, that drink Coke and eat marshmallows.
     
         

  20. #45
    Member MisticDrone's Avatar
    Status
    MisticDrone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    170
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 6th

    One word;


    Tenten
     
         

  21. #46
    turtles gamahiro's Avatar
    Status
    gamahiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    32,576
    Location
    RI
    me and saraisthebeast
     



    Re: The 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by MisticDrone View Post
    One word;


    Tenten
    She might have some competition from Ino
     
         

  22. #47
    Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Sly Anbu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    216
    Location
    Somewhere in the Water Country
    underwater
     

    Re: The 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by gamahiro View Post
    Naruto is going to move to the North Pole and start a new villiage, with polar bear ninjas, that drink Coke and eat marshmallows.
    lols
     
         

  23. #48
    Member minato4th's Avatar
    Status
    minato4th is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    240
    Location
    cambridge
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 6th

    Naruto's Kohona's Orange Hokage(6th) then Kohonomaru
     
         

  24. #49
    Member NarutoUzumakiMinato's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUzumakiMinato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    394
    Location
    Where I Reside,US
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 6th


    i voted for Naruto because he is the best candidate besides Kakashi and
    Kakashi is more of a fighter....he belongs on the battlefield....and its been
    naruto's dream to become hokage.....and everybody in the village already
    look up Naruto
     
         

  25. #50
    Matador de passarinhos chakan's Avatar
    Status
    chakan is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    283
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The 6th

    Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post

    as to the answer of who will be the 6 th hokage is nobody i think naruto will unite the ninja villages into a powerfull all ruling nation with 1 kage and thats probably naruto and he will be called the 1 st LOL
    interesting a NWO Naruto.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •