View Poll Results: Who will be the next Hokage?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

20 42.55%
  • Konohamaru

1 2.13%
  • Kakashi

21 44.68%
  • Sasuke

0 0%
  • Other

5 10.64%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: The 6th

I guess ! yeah ... Cuz Tsunade is all strenght and they picked her over Kakashi

Status
    This user has no status.

I'd have to say Kakashi would be the next hokage. In terms of strength there is ABSOLUTELY NO SOILD INFORMATION THAT NARUTO IS THE STRONGEST IN THE village. Don't want to start an argument, but can anyone show me any evidence that naruto is stronger than Gai, Kakashi, Tsunade, Shizune, and Yamato, and Kurenai? I'd say that AFTER them Naruto is the strongest. (Just because the his classmates were left in the thought recently)

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Your smart ! Buddy ... Naruto just aquired the power of the nine-tails which was shown to be able to destroy Pein in a second ! And you think Kurenai can handle that xD

Status
    Sep 2008
    Screw CN

It will be Naruto if Kishi was every going to make Kakashi Hokage he would have done it already he never would have brought back Tsunade & i think Tsunade will be Hokage long enough for Naruto to become even more of a legend & eventually she will name Naruto Hokage

Status
    Sep 2008
    Screw CN

Quote Originally Posted by gtgoku View Post
    I'd have to say Kakashi would be the next hokage. In terms of strength there is ABSOLUTELY NO SOILD INFORMATION THAT NARUTO IS THE STRONGEST IN THE village. Don't want to start an argument, but can anyone show me any evidence that naruto is stronger than Gai, Kakashi, Tsunade, Shizune, and Yamato, and Kurenai? I'd say that AFTER them Naruto is the strongest. (Just because the his classmates were left in the thought recently)
    He beat Pein he's a better at Sage Mode then Jiraiya he just got control of the Kyuubi's chakra & plus Kakashi pretty much emitted that Naruto was stronger then him after he beat Kakuzu the list of Ninjas u have are good but Naruto would massacre them with his full power

Status
    This user has no status.

Hmm, the battle with pein was a interfered with to much to help with your claim. Eww, I still don't think Naruto is quite passed kakashi, even if he "admitted". Or Gai (My second favorite character).
    I'll just wait to see more in the manga, to come to the my conclusion, but I won't knock your claim though.

Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

no such thing as a s class jounin thats onlyon a bingo book.. besides i doubt naruto will become hokage until sasuke dies or comes clean

Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    He beat Pein he's a better at Sage Mode then Jiraiya he just got control of the Kyuubi's chakra & plus Kakashi pretty much emitted that Naruto was stronger then him after he beat Kakuzu the list of Ninjas u have are good but Naruto would massacre them with his full power
    you say his stronger then jiraiya in sage mode however jiraiya used sage techs whereas naruto only knows how to use the natural energy around him and you might include frs.. think about the techs jiraiya used against pein and he most likely had more up his sleeve.. i think your underestimating jiraiya

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NipponIchi View Post
    you say his stronger then jiraiya in sage mode however jiraiya used sage techs whereas naruto only knows how to use the natural energy around him and you might include frs.. think about the techs jiraiya used against pein and he most likely had more up his sleeve.. i think your underestimating jiraiya
    I doubt he's underestimating him because lets face it jiriaya was just an epic godly god ninja; i think he ment naruto's sage mode is better because his is perfect while jiriaya's was a little off__Naruto's sm was BETTER not STRONGER than jiraiya's

Status
    This user has no status.

Naruto still has alot to learn about the ninja world to become hokage just yet he needs to know seals and sealing techs and about alot of other Justus that would make him more well rounded with all ninja knowledge all the other kages have been older and wiser with expect with the forth but still had the third and alot of other older ninjas around to help with advanced Justus...but he knew alot of that stuff too, naruto does not know alot he is strong in battle but not ready to lead an army or anything.
    If he does not die i can see him becomeing the 7th or 8th hokage down the road or if granny stays as the fifth for a while longer he might be the 6th down the road a ways he still has alot of knowledge to take in first

Status
    This user has no status.

I agree.And yes, they are underestimating Jiraiya, and a whole bunch of other characters for that matter. And kinda overestimating Naruto and Sasuke. Just because they've gained a massive amount of power, doesn't quite make capable of using it to there advantage. Someone could easily think of a way to defeat, EVEN with their abilties.

For example, Sasuke's Tsukiyomi. I know that once caught in the genjutsu anyway besides another uchiha can't break out. That still doesn't mean that the victim wouldn't be able to continue battling afterwards. And please, just because Kakashi was OHKO before, doesn't mean it'll always happen. I could go on and on.(Could even say He would somehow muscle up the strength to continue to fight if no one was there, or if his friends were in trouble) . Anyways the counter would be placing a clone with set instruction to get close and detonate once the user captured his victim into the genjutsu. Thats me assuming that the technique lasts a few seconds. (Is it instant? I forgot).

Oh man, I just thought of something! The perfect person to go against the tsukiyumi is Lee! My favorite character, even if it knocked him out, he would still get up and fight out of pure 'Muscle Memory". And his body wouldn't be damaged since it only knocked him out, but absolutely no damage to him. THat is, if he got caught right at the beginning of the fight.

Status
    May 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    Kakashi will be the next hokage. Naruto may be strong, but he is far from ready to take the position. Plus, Kakashi was the choice behind Danzo, so its only logical that since Danzo is now gone Kakashi will get the job.
    i agree. Kakashi has more experience than naruto.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Kakashi might be retired by the time Tsunade retires remember She is 25% Uzumaki in Her Her life spanned and quality of health is greater than most barring disease or accidents She may outlive Kakashi.

Status
    Mar 2010
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)

Quote Originally Posted by oFuiinJutsuu View Post
    Well the thing is ... They are in fact both Jouniin ... but ! Shikaku is a Jouniin commander meaning he has a say in higher rank stuff like appointing the new hokage ... also Under sannin and kage ... Jounin commander is the highest rank you can get
    you obviosly dont know the ranks in konoha and ninja villages together

there is no rank sutch sanin or jonin commander

the ranks are:

1. genin
    2.chunin
    3.jonin
    4.kage

sanin is a title given to tsunade, orochimaru and jiraya by the super strong dude in the 4 th ninja war or was it the 3 th?

anyway

there are ninjas that have special priviliges given by the kage and the elders

that are like commisions where a group of higly respected ninjas decide about important stuff ...

as to the answer of who will be the 6 th hokage is nobody i think naruto will unite the ninja villages into a powerfull all ruling nation with 1 kage and thats probably naruto and he will be called the 1 st LOL

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

no.1 this thread is pointless and no.2 why is sasuke there? shikimaru or sakura have a better chance of being 6th hokage!

Status
    Jul 2010
    me and saraisthebeast

Quote Originally Posted by Dabz View Post
    no.1 this thread is pointless and no.2 why is sasuke there? shikimaru or sakura have a better chance of being 6th hokage!
    1) If it's pointless why did you bother posting here?
    2) If you actually read the thread you'd see why Sasuke was put there.
    If it's a pointless thread why did you give us an answer?
    See? It's not a pointless thread. :flaw:

Status
    Sep 2008
    Screw CN

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Kakashi might be retired by the time Tsunade retires remember She is 25% Uzumaki in Her Her life spanned and quality of health is greater than most barring disease or accidents She may outlive Kakashi.
    That's what i think i think Tsunade will be alive long enough for Naruto to keep growing. I think if Kishi wanted to kill her he would have during the Pein arc. So i think she will pass the mantel to Naruto herself & she will stay on as his elder since the 2 elders they have are untrustworthy.

Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    underwater

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post

as to the answer of who will be the 6 th hokage is nobody i think naruto will unite the ninja villages into a powerfull all ruling nation with 1 kage and thats probably naruto and he will be called the 1 st LOL
    I like this idea. Uzumaki Naruto the first haha very plausible

Status
    Jul 2010
    me and saraisthebeast

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Anbu View Post
    I like this idea. Uzumaki Naruto the first haha very plausible
    Naruto is going to move to the North Pole and start a new villiage, with polar bear ninjas, that drink Coke and eat marshmallows.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

One word;

Tenten

Status
    Jul 2010
    me and saraisthebeast

Quote Originally Posted by MisticDrone View Post
    One word;

Tenten
    She might have some competition from Ino

Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    underwater

Quote Originally Posted by gamahiro View Post
    Naruto is going to move to the North Pole and start a new villiage, with polar bear ninjas, that drink Coke and eat marshmallows.
    lols

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Naruto's Kohona's Orange Hokage(6th) then Kohonomaru

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

i voted for Naruto because he is the best candidate besides Kakashi and
    Kakashi is more of a fighter....he belongs on the battlefield....and its been
    naruto's dream to become hokage.....and everybody in the village already
    look up Naruto

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post

interesting a NWO Naruto.