View Poll Results: Who will be the next Hokage?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto

20 42.55%
  • Konohamaru

1 2.13%
  • Kakashi

21 44.68%
  • Sasuke

0 0%
  • Other

5 10.64%
Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast

Re: The 6th

Quote Originally Posted by chakan View Post
    interesting a NWO Naruto.
    It will never happen. Naruto isn't an American. DOH!

Status
    Jun 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by oFuiinJutsuu View Post
    Well the thing is ... They are in fact both Jouniin ... but ! Shikaku is a Jouniin commander meaning he has a say in higher rank stuff like appointing the new hokage ... also Under sannin and kage ... Jounin commander is the highest rank you can get
    Hey thought I'd point out Sannin is not a official ninja rank!!!

official ranks are:
    genin
    chunin
    thakubethsu-jonin (special Jonin)
    Kage

And it's going to be Kakashi

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gotta stand by Shikaku

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    me and saraisthebeast

Naruto is up by one

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by gamahiro View Post
    Wait...let me expand on that thought before I get flamed to hell. It's just a thought. There is very little chance that Kishi will go in this direction, but I thought it was interesting.
    1) Sasuke will redeem the Uchiha name. That's pretty much a given.
    2) No Uchiha has ever been a Hokage.
    3) #2 is the reason the whole Senju - Uchiha mess started in the first place.
    4) What does Naruto want more than anything else in the world? The answer is not "to become Hokage."
    5) Naruto can't just bring Sasuke back like nothing happened.
    6) Sasuke vs. Naruto isn't just a side story.

I figure Sasuke will either die trying to save the villiage or he'll save the day by killing Tobi, then he'll go back to the villiage and...either Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi or someone else will become Hokage.
    I've been thinking about this idea for a while now, and I think it would be a very good way for the Manga to go.

Imagine this for the finale: Naruto and Sasuke are fighting. Naruto is talking to Sasuke, telling him to come back and stop fighting, etc. Sasuke keeps saying "Shut up, I'll kill you!", etc. But, during the fight, Sasuke learns a few things:

1) Madara is really his enemy. Madara summoned the fox and framed the Uchiha for it, and then joined Itachi in the massacre. Maybe Madara even killed Sasuke's parents because Itachi couldn't do it himself.
    2) Madara is planning to give Sasuke to Kabuto after the battle.
    3) The whole time, Madara has been using Sasuke for his own purposes, Sasuke hasn't been making his own decisions for a while.

Naruto and Sasuke fight more, and Sasuke starts to really understand that Naruto is telling the truth during the fight. He stops fighting Naruto, and turns on MAdara instead. But, Sasuke is weak from fighting Naruto, and Kabuto is looking for a piece of the action too. So Naruto and Sasuke team up to fight Madara and Kabuto in the ultimate final battle.

When they get home, they are both welcomed as heros. Naruto is offered the position of Hokage, but gives it to Sasuke instead. Naruto becomes a wanderer like Jiraya, and travels the world spreading the message of peace.

It does make a good story!

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post
    you obviosly dont know the ranks in konoha and ninja villages together

there is no rank sutch sanin or jonin commander

the ranks are:

1. genin
    2.chunin
    3.jonin
    4.kage

sanin is a title given to tsunade, orochimaru and jiraya by the super strong dude in the 4 th ninja war or was it the 3 th?

anyway

there are ninjas that have special priviliges given by the kage and the elders

that are like commisions where a group of higly respected ninjas decide about important stuff ...

as to the answer of who will be the 6 th hokage is nobody i think naruto will unite the ninja villages into a powerfull all ruling nation with 1 kage and thats probably naruto and he will be called the 1 st LOL
    Hey bub ! I know the ranks perfectly I meant to say the exact same thing as you ... Shikaku is a jounin commander meaning he has a say in things like appointing a new hokage ! God are you angry or something

Suiton / Jyuukenhou Master Sly Anbu's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    underwater

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post

When they get home, they are both welcomed as heros. Naruto is offered the position of Hokage, but gives it to Sasuke instead. Naruto becomes a wanderer like Jiraya, and travels the world spreading the message of peace.

ol this sounds like the story of Jesus Christ. Naruto the savior haha ....I prefer if he becomes the orange hokage instead and unites the villages

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not only wanting to know who becomes the 6th, but how also. I believe that Naruto will become the 6th, but I think it will take a while. Hes so young (Yes garaa is young to but hes an old man in his head).

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoton View Post
    Not only wanting to know who becomes the 6th, but how also. I believe that Naruto will become the 6th, but I think it will take a while. Hes so young (Yes garaa is young to but hes an old man in his head).
    Gaara is awesome O.O

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    I've been thinking about this idea for a while now, and I think it would be a very good way for the Manga to go.

Imagine this for the finale: Naruto and Sasuke are fighting. Naruto is talking to Sasuke, telling him to come back and stop fighting, etc. Sasuke keeps saying "Shut up, I'll kill you!", etc. But, during the fight, Sasuke learns a few things:

1) Madara is really his enemy. Madara summoned the fox and framed the Uchiha for it, and then joined Itachi in the massacre. Maybe Madara even killed Sasuke's parents because Itachi couldn't do it himself.
    2) Madara is planning to give Sasuke to Kabuto after the battle.
    3) The whole time, Madara has been using Sasuke for his own purposes, Sasuke hasn't been making his own decisions for a while.

Naruto and Sasuke fight more, and Sasuke starts to really understand that Naruto is telling the truth during the fight. He stops fighting Naruto, and turns on MAdara instead. But, Sasuke is weak from fighting Naruto, and Kabuto is looking for a piece of the action too. So Naruto and Sasuke team up to fight Madara and Kabuto in the ultimate final battle.

How can i say , its too usual i think kishi does things his way not how the stories normally go ! Good idea but i don't think it will be like this

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It depends how long the 5th will live. If she dies early = kakashi will lead , unless they wanna show Naruto being kage at 18 or something.

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by InevitablePAIN View Post
    It depends how long the 5th will live. If she dies early = kakashi will lead , unless they wanna show Naruto being kage at 18 or something.
    If Tsunade dies early, I dont think Kakashi will take out. He is really powerful, but I dont think he has the potential to be a hokage. If just Jirayja was alive if Tsunade dies. If Tsunade dies soon, I really want to know who becomes hokage. But i think Naruto becomes the 6th. Seriosuly Tsunade needs to fight on the offensive soon -.-

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being Ironic

In the manga even if he doesn't like it Kakashi will Have to be a hokage and help konaha with it's current problems

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I don't know where I am,
    but that is reality."

It will be naruto im sure, Because tsunade will either die in this war our retire after the war and become an elder letting kakashi take over but kakashi will pass it up leaving it up to Naruto, Most people will not support this but its true Naruto isnt dumb he has actually become way more smarter and tactical plus the power he has he is most definiatley the strongest character alive alongside if Madara truly is tobi, Sasuke and Kabuto otherwise he is the strongest. He will be the 6th hokage and beast it up the youngest hokage ever passing up his dad, I also think he will learn FTG soon and improve it to where he might not even have to use seals dont forget Kakashi could have one of the kunais if Kushina doesnt give him one..She will give him some type of power before she leaves or after she leaves he will gain her knowledge or power possibly, So im looking forward to the thought of Konoha's Orange Flash the 6th and Youngest/Strongest hokage ever.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

I am beginning to think a time skip is needed before Naruto is Hokage, Time to Mentally Mature in experience as His body has. Time for Him to find His center in the bigger picture of things, that are going arrow n Him.

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

About Kakashi and Shikaku begin Hokage, i prefer Kakashi to be the Hokage. Then, Kakashi will kick out the Two Elders and appoint Shikaku and Shikamaru as his advisers. :D

Quote Originally Posted by kanji View Post
    the 6th hokage is danzo
    Danzo was not Hokage officially. He was just taking the charge.

Quote Originally Posted by InevitablePAIN View Post
    Completely agree :y

Page 3 of 3 « First 123