Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Crazy-ass theory, Minato Namikaze ( and by extension Naruto ) is part senju.

Following the confirmation of my '' Minato is a sage '' theory I'm raising the bar and shooting higher.

I truly believe Minato has Senju heritage.

Now, before you get your knickers in a twist, let me explain.

1. First of all, Naruto's been noted to have the Will of Fire, the ability to contend with Sasuke's Curse of Hatred. He has also been likened to Hashirama.

Now, it seems odd to have a half-blood Uzumaki fight a pureblood Uchiha and compare them to Hashirama and Madara.

The one that made that comparison was Obito Uchiha ( under the guise of Tobi/Madara ). If there's anyone in this world that would know where Minato came from, I guess it's his favorite ( Minato told Obito he will become a hokage one day ) pupil.

2. Minato's fantstic chakra reserves. For someone that isn't tied to any known clan that is known for their chakra prowess ( Senju, Uzumaki, Uchiha ) Minato has very high chakra reserves- this was seen with him summoning Bunta ( a kid Naruto could not do so with his base chakra alone, he needed help from Kurama ), porting away Juubi's bijuudama, porting away the whole alliance and various other feats.

Furthermore, he's seemingly a perfect Sage.

Now, do I need to remind y'all Orochimaru and Kabuto could not learn Sage Mode without getting radical DNA enhancements?

Look at Kabuto, the guy had to implement Karin's ( Uzumaki ) DNA, Orochimaru's and Juugo's to be able to use Sage Mode.

3. Minato's physical prowess.

We've see Minato manifest extremely high speed with shunshin alone ( arguably fastest base shunshin in the manga ), cut through Bee's tentacle with a kunai and manage to intercept the Kyuubi's claw after using RDS on himself and becoming a Jinchuuriki.

But that's not all, with a giant claw in his chest, the guy also sealed his, Kushina's and Kyuubi's chakra inside Naruto. He sealed half of the biggest 1-9 Bijuus after being stabbed through the heart by a giant claw and having his soul sundered by the Shiki Fuujin.

Do those durability feats remind you of anyone?

Hint, hint.

4. Minato and Naruto both mastering Sage Mode, whereas Jiraiya did not.

Now, this may be a farshot, but Hashirama is the first known shinobi to master Sage Mode.

Jiraiya, even after 30 years of training with the toads, could not master Sage Mode, whereas Naruto and Minato did. Coincidence? Skill? Perhaps.

But I don't believe in coincidence. How could Naruto and Minato do what Jiraiya could not in 30 years? Simple.

Senju heritage.

Being that Hashirama was the first Sage, I would think the Senju gene carries an increased affinity for senjutsu.

Considering Naruto and Hashirama ( and, by extension, Minato ) have the same talents- incredible chakra, durability, Sage Mode usage- I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they inherited Hashirama's affinity for senjutsu.

And yes, Kabuto attained Senjutsu without having Senju DNA, but he has Karin's, which, being Uzumaki, is watered-down Senju DNA.

Last edited by pateuvasiliu; 02-24-2014 at 09:52 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!

Re: Crazy-ass theory, Minato Namikaze ( and by extension Naruto ) is part senju.

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Child go to sleep.
    Lmao. I'm weak.
    Said "go nite nite n¡gga!"

Last edited by BenjerminGaye; 02-24-2014 at 10:14 AM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Passed my chunnin exams! I
    want to become the greatest
    (Ho)Kage! That is my Dream! XD

Re: Crazy-ass theory, Minato Namikaze ( and by extension Naruto ) is part senju.

Yea makes sense. You could have theorized this a while back just based on the naruto part. I already assumed this before he was revived. I'm sure kishi will find some way to mess it up.
    Probably one of his parents was a senju or namikaze Is a senju branch.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PainToTheEarth View Post
    tell Me when a theory is Suppossed to be funny ?
    Minato isn't flying in the scan you showed. So the pic can't be apart of the "theory" thus making the theory baseless.

Leading me to believe it's not a theory but a joke which I didn't find funny.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto is part uzumaki and has 1/12 sage life force because uzumaki is branch of the senju clan.
    If Minato was Senju he would have been included in the hype. So no.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PainToTheEarth View Post
    obviously when you can Fly and have SM or BSM you're pretty much OP. something like juubi powers. that show he beat sasuke if kishi shows next chap he can fly.
    eDIT: if the juubi can fly? how haven't they founded that The kyuubi also can

He didn't have the kyubi in the scan you posted. He already gave it to zetsu.
    So now you're saying every jinchuriki can fly just because juubi jin can.
    And minato can fly too even when he's not a jinchuriki? Interesting.

Status
    Currently in Ancrath with Amaimon shishou
    Post Thanks / Like
    the 3 rules of flow - Go with
    the flow - Merge with the flow
    - Disrupt the flow -

Its possible.. however i personally hope it isnt true.. simple because i like minato for the fact that he is incredibly awesome and all without any special clan heritage..

it wouldnt bother me if he was part senju i just hope it doesnt happen

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh

It shouldnt be hard to think anyone could be part senju with the way they dispersed in the village. Sage mode is exclusive to people with senju bg though?

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    LogicBase

you said it --> Crazy azz theory