Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: EMS not limited to uchiha brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Anbu View Post
    Madara has a stockpile of eyes. Sasuke must have figured that out by now after his intentions to retrieve Shishui's eye from Danzo
    there's one problem with what u said....madara has a stockpile of eyes...but non of them are MS as far as we kno....
    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    Itachi knew that sasuke would gain the MS on the event he learned the truth. He knew sasuke would seek revenge, over using the MS and destroy his vision. Sasuke would eventually seek his Eye's to get EMS.

Itachi did all this to protect him, he knew madara would never fully control sauske but would need him. Sasuke would eventually turn on madara and try to kill him with his new EMS powers.

ITACHI IS REALLY SMART :D
    lol yea i know that itachi is smart :D,i was just saying that there's no point in saying that its only between brothers cuz there's no one left from the uchiha clan except them and madara(sasuke cant have madara's cuz why would he only go for 1 eye only? )and madara's stockpile of eyes cant help him cuz non of them are MS(as far as we know...)

Academy Student emssasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulquiorra Cifer View Post
    yap, thats why EMS is so damn rare, Madara and Izuna were brothers, Madara takes his MS to get EMS... simpe as that, thats why theres only 2 know EMS users so far, Madara and Sasuke...
    and you cant trust madara words either dude flat out lied to sasuke about summoning the ninetails, when he flat out wripped it out of naruto mom

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthShinobi View Post
    there's one problem with what u said....madara has a stockpile of eyes...but non of them are MS as far as we kno....

lol yea i know that itachi is smart :D,i was just saying that there's no point in saying that its only between brothers cuz there's no one left from the uchiha clan except them and madara(sasuke cant have madara's cuz why would he only go for 1 eye only? )and madara's stockpile of eyes cant help him cuz non of them are MS(as far as we know...)
    this is just something besides the point, do you think once someone has already awakened Ms if he loses his eye's and has to transplant some normal sharingans, they would have to lose someone close to them all over again or would the new eye's become MS automatically.

Here a little something so help strengthen that, if what i just said isn't true then itachi was just lying.

When itachi was playing the role of trying to steal sasuke's eyes he knew that sasuke didn't have the MS. So really do u n need another MS user to get EMS.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

I'm pretty sure it's limited to brothers thus itachi planning his eyes being taken by Sasuke the overpowered *****

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

wow...i never thought about it until now, but i guess ur right...

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

yeh i gues i'd research it more and probably make a thread out of it.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12