Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Re: [Vex and Nathan] CFS Trade

As the spikes begin to erupt from the ground, I concentrate my wind chakra, but this time not focused in a limb. I channel it through my other limbs, and effectively my whole body. I move faster, as I duck, weave, and spin through each of the spikes, not wasting a single movement. I notice that I'm moving a bit faster than usual, and eventually I make it back to my original position with not a single scratch on me.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

And with that, you have learnt the style:

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...8#post14104348

Now onto the techniques don't you think?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Let's do it!

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

So with the techniques, just ask questions if you have them, and a simple performance.

Yūgana Ken: Tenkei Songu | Graceful Fist: Heaven's Song
    Type: Supplementary, Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: 80
    Description: Heaven's song is considered the basic form of the Graceful Fist. The user will gather a large sum of fuuton chakra towards every point of their body and release it forward to create a semi-transparent white aura around the users body (finger tips, limbs, stomach area, etc.). When releasing this style the users take up the properties of fuuton chakra that corresponds with Graceful fist. The user will feel much lighter and fluid when using the style, especially in hand to hand combat where the user will be able to react with ease. This is because Graceful fist allows the user to watch the opponents every move with high level of clarity, this allows the user to counter an opponents attack in hand to hand combat. Due to being much lighter with the wind chakra around their body the user will be able to leap further and move around quicker. The user will also obtain a higher attack potency in battle. The user, whenever they deliver a attack towards the opponent it will cause serious sharp cutting pain because of the attributes the fighting style takes up. The sharp pain is precise and accurate furthermore since the user has high knowledge of the human body, knowing where every muscle and ligament are located they can use this cutting property to cut the muscles because of the sharpness this fighting style grants towards the user. This means the user can rip a muscle of the opponents biceps for example and completely render that arm useless or move with serious pain.
    Notes:
    - Can only be used three times per-match.
    - Must be a practitioner of Yūgana Ken | Graceful Fist
    - Can only be used in conjunction with Graceful Fist techniques.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

I concentrate my wind chakra, and I channel it through my other limbs, and effectively my whole body. I move faster, as I run over to your clone, being much more alert to obstacles, and moving in a more graceful fashion. I arrive, and coat my fingertips in wind chakra, and as I do I deliver a hard finger strike to the clone's wound of upper arm, disabling it. As I do this, I apply a wound of neck and again sever through the tendons, almost decapitating the clone.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Well done next:

Yūgana Ken: Mitsukai Yabureme | Graceful Fist: Angel's Tear
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will gather a large amount of fuuton chakra towards both of their hands create a semi-transparent aura around their hand. The same process is done towards the users knees as well. The user will then dash towards the opponent and attempts to deliver a jumping knee thrust but the moment the opponent begins to react towards the knee thrust, because of the users clarity and reactive ability will then snap that same knee back basically faking the knee thrust and instead delivering a sharp finger slash in a horizontal manner while still in the air, towards the wound of the opponents neck, cutting that area completely which will generate serious pain towards the neck while at the same time the opponent will be unable to move their head around while blood spilling heavily from the area cut . The user will then land on the ground and once again deliver a finger slash but towards the solar plexus cutting it in half, finishing the opponent off.
    Notes:
    - Can only be used three times per-match.
    - Must wait two turns before using this technique again.
    - Must be a practitioner of Yūgana Ken | Graceful Fist

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

I concentrate the wind chakra into my hands, and focus it onto my fingertips. I also concentrate the wind chakra into my knees so that I can move much more fluidly than normal. I dash over to the clone, and jump up. It is a feint, as I pretend to raise my right knee at the clone. It is as fast as it normally would be, making it almost impossible to detect whether or not it was a feint or not. But instead of delivering the knee shot, I draw my right hand back bending it at a ninety degree angle before sharply and suddenly whipping it forwards at the wound of neck of the clone. I sever many tendons, and ligaments, and leave the clone with a deep gash. With the cut, there would be quite a lot of blood as well as pain. I suddenly land on the ground, and as I do I turn suddenly and apply a deep cut to the solar plexus. The cut severs it completely and the clone poofs away.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Any questions at all?

Well those are the last techniques for the time being, I'll let you know when others get approved. ^_^

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

No questions atm, thanks.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Woo back for more!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Ok, now in a taijutsu battle, it is common for an opponent to touch you. It wouldn't even be a taijutsu match without physical contact xD. Now this jutsu takes advantage of that, every time your opponent touches you simply concentrate fire chakra on that area of the body in order to cause burning damage and have the opponent immediately release you almost instinctively. If you are in a kenjutsu battle, if you touch the opponent's blade it will heat up, etc. When I punch you, channel your fire chakra and heat yourself up.

*Tries to grab your arm*

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

As Vex is coming towards my arm, I start to send katon chakra into my left arm to heat it up and as Vex tries to touch it his hand gets sightly burnt.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    As Vex is coming towards my arm, I start to send katon chakra into my left arm to heat it up and as Vex tries to touch it his hand gets sightly burnt.
    Burns hurt man!
    Devil's Fist: The Red Storm of Set (Mao Genkotsu: Niiro Arashi no Set)
    Type: Defense
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description: The user will concentrate fire chakra into any part of his body, and when the opponent attacks the user, the limb that they used to attack will be burned. This is because of the user using Devil's Fist in order to heat his skin up to an insane tempreature for the duration of the opponent's attack. If the opponent was to grab the opponent, the effect would be even greater due to prolonged contact with the user's skin. This jutsu may cause severe burns upon the opponent's body located on the point of contact with the user's fire enhanced limbs. However, if the opponent were to attack the user with a metal weapon, the weapon would not be melted, although the heat from the user's body would transfer onto metal, and then onto the user. This is because metal is a very good conductor of heat, and it would burn the opponent, most likely causing him to drop the weapon.

Restrictions:

Can only be used 3x per battle
    Can only be taught by Vex
    Can only be used by those taught in Devil's Fist.

Anyways next CFS o-o.

Football Arts

(Shuukyuu Geijutsu)-Football Arts

Type: NinTai

Background:

This art was developed fairly recently, during the time of the second hokage. There was a shinobi similar to rock lee who was untalented with chakra, he was able to perform ninjutsu alright, but his chakra control was horrible. He had almost no shape manipulation skills whatsoever, instead he was able to channel chakra into objects as is commonly done. One day, he saw children playing with a ball and got an idea. He worked for many years, developing the style and his chakra control in the process. Finally, he was able to perfect this style using it for years as a fighting style, so that He became feared throughout the nations. He died as an old hermit, and buried the secrets of his style in a tomb along with himself. Grave robbers eventually found it, and raided it not knowing who's it was. They took his scrolls, making no sense of them and so threw them away. By Chance, Vex was able to salvage them and mastered the style himself.

Description on the Abilities and Inner Workings of the Style:

The style is fairly simple, the user creates a ball through either shape transformation using his extremely condensed raw chakra. The ball is made of pure chakra, and the user basically uses it as a soccer ball, dribbling it, kicking it at the opponent, using a series of flips, etc. The user infuses his legs with chakra as he kicks the ball, adding a lot of power to it. There are also a lot of jumps, flips, and dives involved, so the user is usually very agile. This way is used for simpler applications of the style and more lower ranked techniques. The user uses tremendous leg strength to kick the ball at his opponent, and break bones, and if the ball bounces back so that the user can dribble it, or even kick it again. The user can't infuse it with elemental chakra because it is already made of pure chakra.

The second way of using this style, is by using actual soccer balls. The user uses them in a similar way above, but also infuses them with elemental chakra. The user can infuse it with fire to add burning damage, wind to add cutting damage to the ball, earth to add blunt force to the ball, Lightning to numb or paralyze the opponent, and finally water to saturate the target. Obviously, normal soccer balls wouldn't be able to last, so if the style is approved I will submit special soccer balls through the CJ thread.

Example Techniques

Fire Tornado Kick
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user begins dribbling the ball, and suddenly kicks it high into the air and jumps. As he jumps, he surrounds his leg with fire chakra, and at the same time spins creating a flame tornado. Using the momentum, the user kicks the ball as hard as he can, transferring the fire chakra to the ball so that it is on fire and flies forward at the opponent.

Formation!
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user uses his chakra and feet to form a ball the size of a soccer ball composed entirely of extremely condensed chakra, able to be used for Football arts CFS. Cannot however be infused with elemental chakra, but however can be formed with elemental chakra similar to an elmental rasnengan.

Additional effects and Restrictions:

→Can only be taught by Vex

→Can only be used by those who are at least S Class ranked.

→ Must carry soccer balls in your bio

→Users of this style because of the constant moving around, and kicking gain increased speed, and tremendous leg strength when compared to an average strong fist master.

Vēx , our loyal member, gave on the 17th of October, a request for a Patent on custom fighting style (Shuukyuu Geijutsu)-Football Arts. I, Madāra Uchiha of the Custom Fighting Style Bureau, by the power invested in me by Caliburn, after reading the submission, have decided that the submitted style satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him rightfully earned patent on this style by the following;

(Shuukyuu Geijutsu)-Football Arts
    Powered by Madāra Uchiha

Copyright 2013, Vēx , NarutoBase.net

Football (Shuukyuu)
    Type: Weapon
    Chakra: N/A (10 to fill the ball)
    Damage: N/A
    Description: At first appearing to be a minature soccerball about the size of your thumb. This is simply for the purpose of easy transportation. The weapon itself is primarily wind based. The user can expand it in size by filling it with air by channeling wind chakra into the ball through physical contact with the user's skin. This doesen't take much time at all, and it can reach the size of a normal ball. When in normal size, the ball can do extreme blunt damage to the opponent if it hits him, and is able to bounce a very far distance. It is extremely difficult to pop the ball, normal weapons won't do the trick. It takes an elemental jutsu of at least A rank, or a regular ninjutsu of S rank to pop. The ball also has the ability to return to the user whenever he wills it to, and it moves at the speed of a thrown kunai. This ball is usually used in the application of Football Arts.

Restrictions

Can only be wielded by those trained in Football Arts
    Can only be taught by Vex

Football Arts: Gouenji's Legacy (Shuukyuu Geijutsu: Izou no Gouenji )
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user begins dribbling the ball, and suddenly kicks it high into the air and jumps. As he jumps, he surrounds his leg with fire chakra, and at the same time spins creating a flame tornado. Using the momentum, the user kicks the ball as hard as he can, transferring the fire chakra to the ball so that it is on fire and flies forward at the opponent.

Knuckle Ball-(Fushi Butoukai)
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user will either create a ball made up of pure chakra or use a pre-existing soccer ball (CW). The user will simply deliver a powerful kick aiming towards the middle of the ball but the leg will swing in a low arc, quickly recoiling his leg back after making contact with the ball, this also means there is little to no follow through after the kick. This causes the ball to race towards the opponent in a very awkward and confusing motion, with the ball seemingly moving from all directions in a short direction as it makes its way towards the opponent, this makes it very difficult for the opponent to predict where the ball is heading or where the user aimed, but as it goes close to the opponent it will make a sudden curve and head straight towards the opponent (about 2 meters within the opponents range) which will knock the opponent back and inflicting blunt force damage. The user is able to perform the kick in almost any position due to having excelled acrobatic abilities because of the fighting style, the user would just have to make sure they kick the ball correctly. If used with a CW soccer ball, this can be added with wind release to match its unpredictable movement and even slice through the opponent.

Note: Can only be used three times
    Note: Must be a practitioner of Football Arts
    Note: Must have wind release mastered to perform the skill with the CW

I think that this CFS might be a little...strange >_>. It revolves around using your chakra to create a ball, and kick it around at weird angles to hit the opponent. This not only causes blunt damage, but you can also use elemental chakra to incorporate damage of elements. It's quite simple really, but it can be very versatile when used correctly. Don't forget, the boosts from this style give your bio enhanced speed and leg strength.
    But yeah, pretty simple style, post any questions/concerns.

Last edited by Vēx; 05-10-2014 at 02:54 AM.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

My only real question: Since I have my own CW, I will need a scroll with the football in it, and use the scroll to summon said ball?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Or you could just say in the beginning of a battle, that you are carrying it in your ninja pouch, as it is quite small. You don't have to summon the ball, unless you want to.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Vēx View Post
    Or you could just say in the beginning of a battle, that you are carrying it in your ninja pouch, as it is quite small. You don't have to summon the ball, unless you want to.
    Ah swell. That is all I have.

So what can you tell me about Nine Arts Dragon.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

Well, the style involves the concentration of wind chakra on your limbs. By causing this wind to suddenly burst outwards suddenly, you can cause limbs to rapidly change direction. You can also use this on limbs such as feet, to achieve high speed movement. Finally, you can also use this CFS in order to increase the speed of an attacking limb.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee

Good enough:

[indent]Kyu Doragon Jutsu | Nine Arts Dragon
    Type: Nin-taijutsu
    Background:
    Centuries ago lived 9 monks in which all were known widely through lands for their knowledge and understanding of Martial Arts, along with a vast amount of information embedded into their minds about the physical capabilities of shinobi lineages through witness of war. They had never condoned violence nor the principle lust for power, knowledge to them was power and the key that would carry the future. In knowing this, the Monk 9 gathered in secrecy and shared their logical ideals with one and other along with sharing their foundation of each Martial Art they had mastered. Each of them trained with the mentality of peace set in their stone hearts. A child of prophecy came along in which had no home, no family nor friends; no hope. They harboured this child, raising him in the serene surroundings of lush mountains. Pouring into him everything they knew, good, giving him a complete understanding of everything and thus converting this child unto a Shinobi. He eventually mastered each individual fighting art in which he merged into one of perfection, thus giving birth to the Nine Arts Dragon. It has been passed down only to those who are worthy of such.
    Description on the Abilities and Inner Workings of the Style:
    The idea of this particular art is based on the foundation of fuuton. The user will constantly distribute fuuton chakra to certain points throughout the body in which will aid the user with drastic movements. May it be for evasive, offensive or defensive abilities. The fuuton chakra would be released from the body at each point it is channeled to. It will be released in the form of controlled explosions of air in which will ultimately propel these parts of the body. If the user were to channel fuuton chakra to the underside of their feet and jump while releasing said chakra, they would be repelled higher, as the fuuton forced from the bottom of their feet will add a drastic amount of momentum. This same principle will be applied to the rest of the body. No-matter where that part is, a stabilized burst would aid, adding momentum or using an abundance of chakra to force them to move though it would be extremely hard to control if the explosion is too large. Applying these small bursts along side synchronized movements adding momentum can cause the user to reach a much more stable, and increased speed with specific maneuvers and/or overall movement in certain circumstances such as supplementary techniques or evasive techs.
    This image is too big to show without a spoiler:
    In this image shows a burst of a air-like technique. This Art will work like this. This is how it would look if someone who knows this Custom Style attempted to punch another person using their right arm. The user would bring up their arm in a hook like motion while they channel their chakra into their elbow and release the burst as they throw the right hook. The burst will speed the persons punch drastically also.

Example Techniques:

Name: Kyu Doragon Jutsu: Bikkuribako | Nine Arts Dragon: Jack-In-The-Box
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: The user proceeds to punch the opponent while channelling a small amount of fuuton chakra to the back of their forearm, close to the elbow. As he begins to punch, he releases a small burst of fuuton chakra from his elbow that speeds up the attack dramatically, making it harder to avoid.
    • Can only be used 3 times per battle

Name: Kyu Doragon Jutsu: Sukai Foabooru | Nine Arts Dragon: Sky Walk
    Type: Defensive
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates continuous bursts of fuuton from the bottom of their feet as they kick in any logical direction of their position. This gives them the ability to basically jump or walk in mid-air with each step at a great speed.
    • Can kick upwards, backwards or forwards.
    • Can be used as an evasive technique
    • Can be used to move or maneuver in mid-air.
    • Can only be used 3 times per battle

Additional effects and Restrictions:
    • This CFS gives the user increased speed and reaction time, that above of a normal strong fist user. Due to the constant fast motion, and quick changing of direction.
    • Users must have Mastered Fuuton.
    • Users must have Mastered Taijutsu.
    • Can only be taught if approved by the original creator, Nathan.

Nathan., our loyal member, gave on the date February the 27th of 2014, a request for a Patent on Custom Fighting Style (Nine Arts Dragon). I, Madāra Uchiha of the Custom Fighting Style Bureau, by the power invested in me by Caliburn, after reading the submission, have decided that the submitted style satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving him rightfully earned patent on this style by the following;

Kyu Doragon Jutsu