Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: One Piece manga 594 is out!

omg ...i was great chapter as always...

franky is destroyed i wonder how he will modify his body "maybe a metal face"

it is a very complicated msg....what cali said is very clever move ,after all its dark king's idea but i don't think they will go all back to water 7 "though it is possible".....

rayliegh's viver card and the ship is in SA....so you think they will move it to water 7...or they will meet in water 7 then head to SA

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Quote Originally Posted by Crutch Kaguya View Post
    When did I say that it did.
    I never said you said that, though it remains so that there is a message, whether it's easy or not.

Quote Originally Posted by +luffy+ View Post
    omg ...i was great chapter as always...

franky is destroyed i wonder how he will modify his body "maybe a metal face"

it is a very complicated msg....what cali said is very clever move ,after all its dark king's idea but i don't think they will go all back to water 7 "though it is possible".....

rayliegh's viver card and the ship is in SA....so you think they will move it to water 7...or they will meet in water 7 then head to SA
    Franky made his entire body, when he was a lot younger, out of scrap metal from an old ship.

This should be easy for him to restore.

And if it's not W7, what then is possible? They would go either way to the SA, so I highely doubt that the message said something about that. Which other places are left?

Last edited by Caliburn; 07-31-2010 at 10:35 AM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

mayb franky can take some of the materials from that island that he's on n remake himself like the million dollar man lol. but seriously he could definitely use the stuff from the island and the stuff he learned on that island and make himself as strong as kuma.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12