View Poll Results: How do you rate this week's Manga?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll

9 5.88%

0 0%

13 8.50%

19 12.42%

112 73.20%
Page 3 of 12 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 504 Discussion and 505 Predictions

Yes Naruto only has half of the power. My guess is madara is going to take the other half from death god somehow (by the help of kabuto?).

Status
    Mar 2009
    Working through life

i wonder if naruto will be able to turn into the 9 tailed fox like bee can with the 8 tails i bet he going to be bad at it like he is doing rasengan with one hand (which if i were him id learn how to do instead of always using clones it would be more effective but maybe the fox's power can help that)

Status
    Oct 2008
    The People's Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by maldoror View Post
    Yes Naruto only has half of the power. My guess is madara is going to take the other half from death god somehow (by the help of kabuto?).
    Then wouldn't that reduce it to more of a... 4.5 tailed demon? <.<

Status
    Jun 2009
    This user has no status.

naruto's mom said choose a girl like her dont mean to start a pairing war but who more like her sakura or hinata?

Status
    Oct 2008
    The People's Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by sakurafan View Post
    naruto's mom said choose a girl like her dont mean to start a pairing war but who more like her sakura or hinata?
    Sakura! ¬_¬

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Then wouldn't that reduce it to more of a... 4.5 tailed demon? <.<
    Afaik, the tailed beasts power cumulatively increase from 1 to 9. So half of 9 tails power probably is greater than even 8 tails beast.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Screw CN

Quote Originally Posted by dvonherz View Post

Question ... why didn't Minato seal all of the Kyuubi in Naruto??? Was he too big originally to seal by himself?

That is a good question because whats different from Kushina & Naruto Kushina had the whole Kyuubi sealed in her so why can't Naruto

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

that rocked, and who the hell ranked this chapter as a 1 and why isn't there a rank higher than 5 this chapter was that damn good in my eyes

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by maldoror View Post
    Afaik, the tailed beasts power cumulatively increase from 1 to 9. So half of 9 tails power probably is greater than even 8 tails beast.
    I think we do know that the 9 tails is the most powerful of the tailed beasts, but I don't think it is ever stated that half its strength is more than the 8 tails. Still, it did overpower the 8 tails when Naruto was fighting it.

What I don't get is why Minato sealed away half the nine tails chakra in the first place. Was it to permanently make the fox less powerful? Was it because he couldn't seal the whole fox inside Naruto for some reason? If it was to make it less powerful, why would you want to do that? To give Naruto a better chance of gaining control over it? Kishi doesn't really make it clear, which is rather annoying. I hope he clarifies that at some point.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Not the worst, not the greatest... Next chapter I think Naruto will tell Bee and Yamato what happened after he took control of the kyuubi, and we'll probably get to see Sasuke's eyes...

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Dunno who Naruto is gonna hook up with...he's a player at this point...Hinata confessing and Sakura too lol, even if he said he doesn't believe Sakura's confession...she digs him and is like his mother haha. As for this week's read, AMAZING! :D and uh, that also explains where the other half of the chakra of the kyuubi went

Status
    Jun 2010
    Het is allang bepaald.

The reason why minato coudn't seal the whole Kyuubi is said now a trillion times!,
    HE DIDN'T HAD THE CHAKRA FOR IT ._.
    Ugh it's out of me now....

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jmanindian View Post
    Dunno who Naruto is gonna hook up with...he's a player at this point...Hinata confessing and Sakura too lol, even if he said he doesn't believe Sakura's confession...she digs him and is like his mother haha. As for this week's read, AMAZING! :D and uh, that also explains where the other half of the chakra of the kyuubi went
    Yao!! I think the fact Kushina told Naruto to find a girlfriend like her is Kishimoto's way of letting us know that Naruto will end up with Sakura. But, if he is going to become hokage, couldn't he take two wives? =) That way he could have them both, the feisty one-Sakura-, and the sexy shy one-Hinata- =).

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Hi Guys,

Im new to the Forum but after reading through the new Manga the only thing I can think of is; how will Sasuke even match Naruto in battle after he gains full control of the Kyubi's chakra.

Sasuke in no way could have defeated Pain and now Naruto is stronger than that i.e. because he will have full control of the Kyubi's chakra.

I think in 505 we will see Naruto come out of the cave in full control and I believe Kisame will attack the island and Naruto has to leave Bee behind to hold back Kisame while he escapes. Because we all know at SOME point Bee's 8-tailed beast has to be captured for the story to progress.

I dont know were the story will go from there but I would like a good debate on how we all think Sasuke will become powerful enough to even stand a chance against Naruto

Status
    Jul 2009
    This user has no status.

I guess we will find out how strong sasuke is once he tests his new powers against someone.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

This was a fantastic chapter. I don't usually get emotional about things I read, but this chapter did put a bit of knot in my throat. It's so touching to see what two parents have to say to their child in the last moments.

This chapter does answer a lot of questions we had about that moment: How did the seals get formed? How did the fox get separated and sealed? How did Gerotora get the key on his scroll during such a stressful moment?

One question it didn't answer was: Why did Naruto grow up alone? Sure he didn't have his parents, but the third Hokage could have raised the child, or found people to adopt and love him. Also, this chapter doesn't explain how people knew Naruto had the fox sealed into him, and why people shunned him throughout his childhood.

It just seems to me that Naruto could have had a better childhood if the third and his ANBU could keep a secret.

Also, it was awesome to see how much the fox shrank after Minato cut it in half. Awesome!

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy120290 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Im new to the Forum but after reading through the new Manga the only thing I can think of is; how will Sasuke even match Naruto in battle after he gains full control of the Kyubi's chakra.

Sasuke in no way could have defeated Pain and now Naruto is stronger than that i.e. because he will have full control of the Kyubi's chakra.

I think in 505 we will see Naruto come out of the cave in full control and I believe Kisame will attack the island and Naruto has to leave Bee behind to hold back Kisame while he escapes. Because we all know at SOME point Bee's 8-tailed beast has to be captured for the story to progress.

I dont know were the story will go from there but I would like a good debate on how we all think Sasuke will become powerful enough to even stand a chance against Naruto
    Long live William Wallace!!! He was a great Shinobi who died for his village like me!!!=)

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Sama View Post
    Long live William Wallace!!! He was a great Shinobi who died for his village like me!!!=)
    oook

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

5*_Great chapter! :D I wish it was a bit longer .... and give us some hints of what's next

I am curious if this shifts to emosuke, kabuto vs konoha team, some zetsu and madara chit-chat, shark guy vs 8 tails ... or simply war. There is still the possibility that we will get a chapter where Naruto talks to the 8 tail host and yamato and some hints of the direction of chapters 507+.

Status
    Dec 2009
    The Legendary Sage of Six
    Paths, coming soon.

Awsome chapter! The stage for something big is set. Can`t wait for Naruto to kick some ass!

Let`s just hope that we can continue to enjoy Naruto in the future as well..