Status
    Jun 2013
    Mind what people do, not only
    what they say, for deeds will
    betray a lie

Sternritters

I love the powers they all have, but isn't Kubo getting it a bit out of hand now...?
    Quincies first only used bows, then they used reishi to fight, alright we could still get along with that. But now
    the power to use fear, to make everyone forget your existence, to make reality what you fantasize about...
    Aren't those powers all a bit over the edge?
    Don't get me wrong, they're are f*cking awesome, but he should give those guys more content. First raid on Seireitei the shinigami had to bleed hard. Now they're putting up a hard fight, but whenever one sternritter gets panel time, he get's soloed by one of our powered-up favorites and they loose...
    I'm still sad we didn't got to see Mugurama go all out with his bankai or Hisagi's bankai wasn't revealed. (glad we got to see yachiru though, but it could've lasted a bit longer for me too, and Isane should've used a move as well with her shikai)

Any thoughts about how strong the sternritters?

AlmightyCeption... Misconception's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Shout goes out to all the 2013
    members we left our mark as
    rookies lets see what these
    2014 guys bring...

Re: Sternritters

The imagination Sternritter is to op...

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

kubo doesnt give crap about asspulls, if you ask me the whole of bleach is an asspull.!!

what bleach does consistently is break every single law established previous in that universe.!!

Status
    Apr 2013
    2014 guys bring...

Quote Originally Posted by reizon View Post
    kubo doesnt give crap about asspulls, if you ask me the whole of bleach is an asspull.!!

what bleach does consistently is break every single law established previous in that universe.!!
    Name one...

Status
    Jan 2011
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!

Tbh i think bleach sucks the big one since after the aizen arc. It was the perfect way to end it, yet they kept it going and it was terribly stupid....one asspull after the other and all of them made no sense whatsoever....

The Best Member U_U Forbidden Tale's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2014
    "Don't hate the player,
    hate the game"

1. I know that Uryu said that Quincys use only bow and arrow but Uryu whole life trained by traditional quincy style, Quincy who didn't trained by traditional methods can make other spirit weapons (blade, dagger,...).
    2. It's a bit weird how they can use Fear, Imaginations but Quincys have a lot of time to develop new powers + probably Yhwach have to something to do with that.

Status
    Apr 2013
    2014 guys bring...

Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    Tbh i think bleach sucks the big one since after the aizen arc. It was the perfect way to end it, yet they kept it going and it was terribly stupid....one asspull after the other and all of them made no sense whatsoever....
    Name one...

Status
    Jan 2011
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Misconception View Post
    Name one...
    lets see..the fact that the captain commander suddenly was stronger then when he fought aizen, or the fact that whole level aboce soul society existed yet they didnt move a finger when aizen was about to like destroy everything... those villains in the fullbring arc were a joke compared to the arrancar yet the captains fought them as if they were like that terrifying... the whole fullbring thing was stupid, the ending would have been perfectly fine with ichigo loosing his powers after having defeated the evil. the bankai was something very special which only few could unleash, now pretty much every fodder spams the shit out of their bankais....and also there are quincies that are so powerful? idk u tell me, but for me bleach has died after the aizen arc. the only reason i still read it is to finish it.i loved the previous arcs but everything after aizen is pretty boring/makes no sense and has lost its appeal.
    my opinion though

The Best Member U_U Forbidden Tale's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2014
    "Don't hate the player,
    hate the game"

Quote Originally Posted by Arian View Post
    lets see..the fact that the captain commander suddenly was stronger then when he fought aizen, or the fact that whole level aboce soul society existed yet they didnt move a finger when aizen was about to like destroy everything... those villains in the fullbring arc were a joke compared to the arrancar yet the captains fought them as if they were like that terrifying... the whole fullbring thing was stupid, the ending would have been perfectly fine with ichigo loosing his powers after having defeated the evil. the bankai was something very special which only few could unleash, now pretty much every fodder spams the shit out of their bankais....and also there are quincies that are so powerful? idk u tell me, but for me bleach has died after the aizen arc. the only reason i still read it is to finish it.i loved the previous arcs but everything after aizen is pretty boring/makes no sense and has lost its appeal.
    my opinion though
    1. He wasn't stronger, he just didn't use bankai, back in fight against Aizen.
    2. You don't really know, how strong Fullbring character was. And only fullbringer who give good fight against captain was Tsukishima (who have very hax ability) and Kugo (he is hybrid + have Ichigo's fullbringer + could use bankai), other fullbringers was fodderize against shinigamis.
    3. I don't really know what you mean when you say that "fodders can spam bankai"?
    4. What is problem with Quincys being so powerfull, they all got power from Yhwach?
    5. We still have plenty of time to get more information about Quincys.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Tale View Post
    1. He wasn't stronger, he just didn't use bankai, back in fight against Aizen.
    2. You don't really know, how strong Fullbring character was. And only fullbringer who give good fight against captain was Tsukishima (who have very hax ability) and Kugo (he is hybrid + have Ichigo's fullbringer + could use bankai), other fullbringers was fodderize against shinigamis.
    3. I don't really know what you mean when you say that "fodders can spam bankai"?
    4. What is problem with Quincys being so powerfull, they all got power from Yhwach?
    5. We still have plenty of time to get more information about Quincys.
    Yea that guy clearly don't kno wat he's talking about....bleach>>>>naruto