View Poll Results: How do you rate this week's Manga?

Voters
313. You may not vote on this poll

7 2.24%

0 0%

12 3.83%

34 10.86%

260 83.07%
Page 35 of 35 « First ... 253132333435
    Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 505 Discussion and 506 Predictions

I think Naruto will soon develop all the skills and techniques his father had. He already knows the Teleportation Technique that the 4th Hokage used. Even Kisame, one of the survivors of Akatsuki, stated that Naruto's movement was very fast.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zPain View Post
    To a**hole who's constantly giving every week chapter a 1, FU!
    Amazing chapter but I keep thinking that Guy sensei is going to die killing along Kisame.

SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!SO FKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Guy won't die, he can kick that sharboy's ass :D

+Kisame has a disadvantage, naruto crushed him like an *******

Naruto is so ****ING stronger than his father now

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is the big white thing on top of naruto kyuubi's chakra that naruto can take , does that mean it can end some day ? Or does it come back in time ?[/QUOTE]

I think it will regenerate, I have a question, is the kyuubi's chara unlimited?

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minato4th View Post
    It amazes me that despite how strong naruto has become since controlling the nine tails, that he still isn't quite at the fourth's level. Damn...
    When it comes to speed i think

dragon master kangfu ninja dryman19's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:flaw:naruto is not on the level of fourth bcz he only knows rasengaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnn .beside 4rth knows sealing jutsus . ninjutsu, and may be he know how to deal with genjutsu ,but naruto only knows , rasengaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:flaw:

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

good posts

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dryman19 View Post
    :flaw:naruto is not on the level of fourth bcz he only knows rasengaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnn .beside 4rth knows sealing jutsus . ninjutsu, and may be he know how to deal with genjutsu ,but naruto only knows , rasengaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:flaw:
    Its gonna change starting from Naruto learning the FTG

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wardy1 View Post
    Is the big white thing on top of naruto kyuubi's chakra that naruto can take , does that mean it can end some day ? Or does it come back in time ?
    I think it will regenerate, I have a question, is the kyuubi's chara unlimited?[/QUOTE]

as far as I know the chakra regenerates when as sleep...I am not sure with this current kyubi chakra. Don't fully believe in my statement, wait and see what others say!!

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wardy1 View Post
    Is the big white thing on top of naruto kyuubi's chakra that naruto can take , does that mean it can end some day ? Or does it come back in time ?
    I think it will regenerate, I have a question, is the kyuubi's chara unlimited?[/QUOTE]
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Well non of us know with 100% accuracy but consider this...you saw what he had available to him in chpt 505, and when he used it he only took a small portion of it and went apeballistic on Kisame and moved faster than the eye could keep up with. Consider also that the Kyubbi has the largest chakra of all the tailed beasts, and even though the 4th sealed half of it when he died. It has always been my opinion that would only temporarily weaken the 9 tails and allowed naruto to learn to exist with it as a baby. I have always maintained that by now some 16 yrs later the nine tails chakra has been fully restored, contrary to popular opinion that its still only half. I DONT BELIEVE THAT!

BUT for simplisity's sake lets say we are only dealing with half OFthe full 9 tails capacity. Naruto is already wicked strong in Sage Mode because he mixes Natural Energy/Spirtual Energy/Physical Energy and he became like 10 times more powerful. Thats regular Sage Mode.( manga chpt 409 pg 11) Now suppose he uses a portion of the 9 tails energy as his Spirtual/Physical Energy which is already 10 times more powerful that his normal energy and mixes it with Natural Energy he would theoretically be another 10 times more powerful (ending with him being 100 times stonger than SAGE MODE). With this formula in mind, if he was to used say.. half of the 9 times chakra and mixed it with equal parts Natural Energy he could theortically be 500 times or more powerful that Sage Mode. And most likely he could use for it longer period of time.

Who knows what that kind of power would open him up to as far as things normal ninja's cant even contemplate. We have already seen that using a small portion of the KYubbi's power gave him the ability to "sense evil" or enhanced senory capabilities.

All in all I would agree that the Charkra regenerates after a long period of time and 16 years is plenty time for it to have regenerated completely in my opinion. But as I mentioned above even if he were only using half.... by mixxing it with Natural energy Naruto will be more than anybody will be able to handle. And for the record NO I DO NOT THINK IT WILL EVER END OR THAT HE WOULD ACTUALLY RUN OUT OF ENERGY/CHAKRA. Because he can mix it with natural energy unlike other Ninja who have only their normal chakra and when its gone its gone. So let me hear your thoughts on this....remember this is just my theory on how he could potentially use the 9 tails chakra.

Last edited by mjtuvok; 08-18-2010 at 05:37 PM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mjtuvok View Post
    I think it will regenerate, I have a question, is the kyuubi's chara unlimited?
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________

Well non of us know with 100% accuracy but consider this...you saw what he had available to him in chpt 505, and when he used it he only took a small portion of it and went apeballistic on Kisame and moved faster than the eye could keep up with. Consider also that the Kyubbi has the largest chakra of all the tailed beasts, and even though the 4th sealed half of it when he died. It has always been my opinion that would only temporarily weaken the 9 tails and allowed naruto to learn to exist with it as a baby. I have always maintained that by now some 16 yrs later the nine tails chakra has been fully restored, contrary to popular opinion that its still only half. I DONT BELIEVE THAT!

BUT for simplisity's sake lets say we are only dealing with half OFthe full 9 tails capacity. Naruto is already wicked strong in Sage Mode because he mixes Natural Energy/Spirtual Energy/Physical Energy and he became like 10 times more powerful. Thats regular Sage Mode.( manga chpt 409 pg 11) Now suppose he uses a portion of the 9 tails energy as his Spirtual/Physical Energy which is already 10 times more powerful that his normal energy and mixes it with Natural Energy he would theoretically be another 10 times more powerful (ending with him being 100 times stonger than SAGE MODE). With this formula in mind, if he was to used say.. half of the 9 times chakra and mixed it with equal parts Natural Energy he could theortically be 500 times or more powerful that Sage Mode. And most likely he could use for it longer period of time.

Who knows what that kind of power would open him up to as far as things normal ninja's cant even contemplate. We have already seen that using a small portion of the KYubbi's power gave him the ability to "sense evil" or enhanced senory capabilities.

All in all I would agree that the Charkra regenerates after a long period of time and 16 years is plenty time for it to have regenerated completely in my opinion. But as I mentioned above even if he were only using half.... by mixxing it with Natural energy Naruto will be more than anybody will be able to handle. And for the record NO I DO NOT THINK IT WILL EVER END OR THAT HE WOULD ACTUALLY RUN OUT OF ENERGY/CHAKRA. Because he can mix it with natural energy unlike other Ninja who have only their normal chakra and when its gone its gone. So let me hear your thoughts on this....remember this is just my theory on how he could potentially use the 9 tails chakra.[/QUOTE]

yeah naruto have ultimate moma chakra+ infinite fox chakra......

Status
    Apr 2010
    My home is in the hearts of poeple that love me
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder who will fight kisame in the next chapter of the manga???
    Naruto, killer bee, or gai sensi???
    It is an interesting question.

Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    TLSoK Series Finale Part 1
    released!! Look for it in the
    FF section!

The manga should be out in less than 2 hours i guess?

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    I was talking about how he got rid of Itachi and gained a newer ally. Well the fact is Madara failed in his plan because of Minato. Yes Minato was killed and some other ninjas as well but was it Madara's plan? The answer is no he wanted to destroy Konoha also he had the Kyuubi under his control but at the end of the day he failed. Yes Konoha was also damaged but it wasn't destroyed. So in this regard I have to say that the smart Madara failed. Also about Madara killing the 1st Hokage in disguise well it was never mentioned and the theory is weak. If Hashirama was killed by Kumogakure that is Madara then it would have been mentioned but it never was. So my guess is Madara was still recovering from his wounds and then during that time he made a plan and was closely watching the Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi and when he thought the time was right he struck. So yes Madara is smart but twice he has lost and really gained nothing from those two loss.
    I agree with you, it wasn't Madara's plan. But then again, he did gain something, in my opinion - the deaths of two powerful enemies. That will help him in pushing his plans forward, especially in a time like this.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

k managa is out on manga stream!!

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/38409866/1