Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto's new abilities

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    This chapter was crazy because of Naruto.

I didn't actually know the sage's image would happen if Naruto used the Kyuubi chakra. I thought it only happened in his inner realm. So boss how he smashed Kisame. I can't wait to watch the next couple of chapters, though I feel like Gai should have his moment to beat Kisame's ass because he owes it to him. I doubt Gai would die in this battle because Naruto, Yamato, and KB are there as well.
    Kishimota is rediculous, he just never stays off the typical naruto humor, nothing has ever changed, he's so consistent, what a guy lol. I cant wait to yell at people who are gunna say some chapter of naruto sucks later on, lol.

It is pretty funny how he said "hell yeah" when he returned ahahaha

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fighting like a Devil, dressed
    as a man

=| really? thats his new power? wow naruto is really getting gay now >.<

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    =| really? thats his new power? wow naruto is really getting gay now >.<
    Your the only one who thinks so lol

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So when Naruto uses kyuubi's chakra his body looks like So6p's and so far if I am correct he has gotten 3 amazing powers in that form so far:

1. The new seal with which he sealed the kyuubi and I guess its holding the kyuubi chakra too somewhere inside his body. The poles supporting the kyuubi chakra look similar to the poles holding off the kyuubi.

2. Ability to sense hatred and one's emotions and not just chakra.

3. teleportation tech.. not the FTG caz that is a time/space jutsu.. Naruto only travelled at extreme high speeds like Raikage does. Although he still needs to perfect this new jutsu of his.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't think it was Naruto's speed... it was a teleport tech. Killer Bee says as much. I think by saying the term 'Yellow Flash' they are underlining the fact that it was the FTG. Plus Yamato says Naruto isn't up to the fourth's level yet. It's as good as confirmed.

I'm thinking that with the super sensing abilities of his he now has a realistic chance against Madara. He has the FTG to match him in speed and the sensing abilities to know were he will disappear and reappear. Combine the invulnerability of Sage mode and Madara can be beat.

He's finally on the same level as Sasuke and his EMS. Unless they drastically overpower Sasuke.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    I don't think it was Naruto's speed... it was a teleport tech. Killer Bee says as much. I think by saying the term 'Yellow Flash' they are underlining the fact that it was the FTG. Plus Yamato says Naruto isn't up to the fourth's level yet. It's as good as confirmed.
    Well we all are entitled to our opinions.. I always thought the term 'Yellow Flash' was used to refer to Minato's hair because of it's color. When he used FTG to teleport he would pop up in a flash and go away and you could only see a yellow flash.. That's why they said don't even blink your eye so u can catch that flash.

Similarly when Naruto teleported and since he also has yellow hair I am guessing KB also saw that Naruto just showed up near Kisame with his high speed movement or watever it was, and could only see his yellow hair flash in an instant. Thus saying 'all I saw was a yellow flash'

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    Well we all are entitled to our opinions.. I always thought the term 'Yellow Flash' was used to refer to Minato's hair because of it's color. When he used FTG to teleport he would pop up in a flash and go away and you could only see a yellow flash.. That's why they said don't even blink your eye so u can catch that flash.

Similarly when Naruto teleported and since he also has yellow hair I am guessing KB also saw that Naruto just showed up near Kisame with his high speed movement or watever it was, and could only see his yellow hair flash in an instant. Thus saying 'all I saw was a yellow flash'
    But the word teleport was clearly used. Thus it wasn't pure speed.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But the word teleport was clearly used. Thus it wasn't pure speed.
    Kisame said "what speed".

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/13

Plus, if it was a teleport technique, why would Naruto's foot have been stuck? The impact of his foot on the wall caused his foot to be stuck. If he teleported, it would have just appeared on the wall.

I could be wrong though. But KB and Kisame's statements contrast each other.

Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 08-05-2010 at 04:32 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

505 was just classic

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    Kisame said "what speed".

Plus, if it was a teleport technique, why would Naruto's foot have been stuck? The impact of his foot on the wall caused his foot to be stuck. If he teleported, it would have just appeared on the wall.

I could be wrong though. But KB and Kisame's statements contrast each other.
    Kisame's statement doesn't negate the possibility of a teleport. He said that because he never saw Naruto move.

As for the force... well I don't know. It might not be the FTG at all but a new and unique teleport tech. And maybe he hit the wall that hard because he can't control it at all yet.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame's statement doesn't negate the possibility of a teleport. He said that because he never saw Naruto move.

As for the force... well I don't know. It might not be the FTG at all but a new and unique teleport tech. And maybe he hit the wall that hard because he can't control it at all yet.
    I agree. I dont think its FTG, since minato used seals to do it, and naruto just appeared there.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well i think it the technique that even better than ftg:D and has high level than ftg .level4

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol just think of sage mode now it normally takes your chakra and amplifys it by 50% so just immagine unbelievable amount of chakra plus 50% plus frog kata lol i could just see him punching like 20 feet infront of himself with frog katas. one thing im curious to see is if he can pull of gathering sage chakra while moving cause if he can do that i mean epic is an enormous understament for his status

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

I'm not a big fan of this new Kyuubi/Sot6p mode. At this point it really just doesn't make any sense. Why does using the Kyuubi's chakra make Naruto look like the sage? When Naruto used the Fox's chakra in the past he gained the cloak and such, Kirabi goes through those same transformations when using the Hachibi after going through the same training.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    I'm not a big fan of this new Kyuubi/Sot6p mode. At this point it really just doesn't make any sense. Why does using the Kyuubi's chakra make Naruto look like the sage? When Naruto used the Fox's chakra in the past he gained the cloak and such, Kirabi goes through those same transformations when using the Hachibi after going through the same training.
    I agree. While it's cool, I kind of want to see Naruto transform into the Kyuubi. It's just a long line in my disappointments for the tailed beasts. First, the Kyuubi is this big bad mother****er. Then we find out Naruto only has half it's power. Then we find out about the Juubi being the ultimate being. Then Naruto gets this SO6P's mode.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just do these 3 and naruto would own anyone

-Flying thunder god
    -Sage mode
    -Nine-tailed mode or something :D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think naruto's nickname will be changed from "unpredictable ninja" to "orange flash the son of the yellow flash" or "" mini SO6P"

with his new power, he can sense enemies intent and feelings, so he can sense zetsu even his clones if they are close by. maybe he can sense madara once to will pop out and with his speed he can use it for his defense and offense.

can he create mini SO6P clones?

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Honestly i think it was just pure speed, he didnt use any type of seals...he
    just exploded towards Kisame....and i kinda like Naruto's new look...although
    i did like the Kyuubi form....i wonder if he can go back into his Kyuubi form??

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by naturo9 View Post
    i think naruto's nickname will be changed from "unpredictable ninja" to "orange flash the son of the yellow flash" or "" mini SO6P"

with his new power, he can sense enemies intent and feelings, so he can sense zetsu even his clones if they are close by. maybe he can sense madara once to will pop out and with his speed he can use it for his defense and offense.

can he create mini SO6P clones?
    I think Narto's new nickname will be "Fuuuu...", because thats all the enemy will be able to say before he snaps thier neck

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post

Honestly i think it was just pure speed, he didnt use any type of seals...he
    just exploded towards Kisame....and i kinda like Naruto's new look...although
    i did like the Kyuubi form....i wonder if he can go back into his Kyuubi form??

I agree. he cant magically learn his dad's tachnique. He was just so fast he seemed like a flash. Like when goku fought the ginyu force. ^_^

I dont quite understand how he is a tracker now. I thought he couldnt only sense cakra's when he was in sage mode. his current form should only be a kyuubi form since he didnt gather natural chakra. It seems like a couple steps were skipped in that transformation

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It looks like a flicker technique and seems to be no seal is being done.

Not only that, he could also detect intent and feelings using the kyubi's chakra.

Thats great. Even yamatos wood element technique reacted on him.

I wonder what's that "life energy" he's talking about..since there's already a physical, spiritual and natures energy besides Naruto's life force energy which consumes some of his chakra.

It will be great if Naruto could learn to do elemental manipulation techniques.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope he could also do mind reading or even gain the abilities to see and hear anything happening anywhere.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    pfft.. That was no teleportation... He just jumped towards kisame... His speed was so high that it looked like teleportation... I guess...

Anyway, like several months ago, i had this theory, that naruto might be able to collect sage chakra in his inner realm, sitting still in his inner realm and collecting chakra, while running around in sage mode in the real world.
    I got alot of criticism on the theory, but recently, we've seen proof of that it is possible to do the opposite of that, so maybe its possible.

But damn... His strength and speed is incredible using foxes chakra... Just think of him using fox's chakra while in sage mode... He would have punched a hole through kisame and broken the whole wall that kisame was running on.
    teleportation is nothing but high speed movement. So lets take bees world for it, many ninja have abilities were hand seals are not needed. So he did teleport if its nothing but high speed movement.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    Imagine sage mode speed with chakra cloak power... O_____O

It would be like Dalsim from street fighter II on steriods O___________O
    HAHAHAHahhahahahha

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by scary yamato View Post
    i think narto's new nickname will be "fuuuu...", because thats all the enemy will be able to say before he snaps thier neck

i agree. He cant magically learn his dad's tachnique. He was just so fast he seemed like a flash. Like when goku fought the ginyu force. ^_^

i dont quite understand how he is a tracker now. I thought he couldnt only sense cakra's when he was in sage mode. His current form should only be a kyuubi form since he didnt gather natural chakra. It seems like a couple steps were skipped in that transformation
    what steps were skiped in his transformation, he was not feeling chakra but evil, that what the nine-tails gave him, sage mode and the fox powers are not the same, its great he has that ability

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    what steps were skiped in his transformation, he was not feeling chakra but evil, that what the nine-tails gave him, sage mode and the fox powers are not the same, its great he has that ability
    but why would only the nine-tails give him that power? Maybe because the 9 tails is way more owerful than the rest, but it seems like Bee would have some sort of similarity with naruto's mode since he is a junchuriki also.

I was just saying that there seems to be some missing link which explains why his incarnation is so different from bee's