Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto's new abilities

There is most certainly something drastically different between Bee as a Perfect Host and Naruto as a newly acquired Perfect Host. It certainly does not add up why Naruto looks like the SOT6P and Bee who turns into his mini Octo-Bull. Perhaps Naruto will continue to train with Bee and master a Version Two where he becomes a Mini Fox. Although at this point it seems like that would be almost unnecessary seeing the display of his newly acquired powers. I think it's highly skeptical "that jutsu" is/or has anything to do with the FTG tech. My personal thoughts are that some Minato fanboys (and girls) can't see past the awesomeness of his nickname Yellow Flash to realize he is much more than just a teleporter. The Summoning of the Death God Consuming Seal is far more impressive than FTG level 1 or 2, in my opinion. "That jutsu," is likely something on a whole nother level from anything we've seen up to this point. As for Naruto's "teleporting' I don't see how anyone could think that was in anyway related to FTG tech. It was a basic body flicker where his body moved so fast it looks as if he teleported because of the high speed movement. Naruto's foot in the wall is clear evidence of Naruto over exerting his new found speed & strength. Bee's rap comment was nothing more than an acknowledgment that he is surpassing those who came before him. Yamato's correction of "he's not at the 4th's level yet," is telling the reader that yeah he has enormous strength and potential, but his skill with it is not at the level of the 4th. Let's not forget Naruto is still, Naruto - the number one knuckle-head, the leaf's most unpredictable ninja! Minato had nerves of steel and wouldn't hesitate to kill in cold blood. This is a very large gap mentally between Naruto and Minato. Though I doubt Naruto will ever kill in cold blood.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    I'm not a big fan of this new Kyuubi/Sot6p mode. At this point it really just doesn't make any sense. Why does using the Kyuubi's chakra make Naruto look like the sage? When Naruto used the Fox's chakra in the past he gained the cloak and such, Kirabi goes through those same transformations when using the Hachibi after going through the same training.
    Well I was thinking may be that's because naruto seperated the hate from the kyuubi chakra.. caz normally when Naruto used to use the kyuubi cloak b4 every1 used to say 'Oh wat evil chakra.. blah blah'. But now the hatred is gone from it I think wats left is just this amazing pure white chakra with tremendous life force..

I remember Yamato saying kyuubi chakra is amazing and it is like it can think on it's own.. and now it was shown his wood-element techs reacting to the kyuubi chakra.

Well all this still doesn't explain how come Hachibi's chakra didn't behave the same way for Bee... I suspect may b caz hachibi's hatred isn't that great as kyuubi's.. which I think Bee said it himself.. so may be Bee didn't have to seperate the hacbibi's mind from it's chakra like Naruto had to do with kyuubi. That could be why Bee is still able to talk/rap with hachibi in his mind whereas we haven't seen Naruto do it.

Last edited by chopsy16; 08-05-2010 at 08:53 PM.

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by scary yamato View Post
    but why would only the nine-tails give him that power? Maybe because the 9 tails is way more owerful than the rest, but it seems like bee would have some sort of similarity with naruto's mode since he is a junchuriki also.

I was just saying that there seems to be some missing link which explains why his incarnation is so different from bee's
    well thats bc they don't have the same seal, naruto's seal is far more advanced than bee's and other junchuriki

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    well i was thinking may be that's because naruto seperated the hate from the kyuubi chakra.. Caz normally when naruto used to use the kyuubi cloak b4 every1 used to say 'oh wat evil chakra.. Blah blah'. But now the hatred is gone from it i think wats left is just this amazing pure white chakra with tremendous life force..

I remember yamato saying kyuubi chakra is amazing and it is like it can think on it's own.. And now it was shown his wood-element techs reacting to the kyuubi chakra.

Well all this still doesn't explain how come hachibi's chakra didn't behave the same way for bee... I suspect may b caz hachibi's hatred isn't that great as kyuubi's.. Which i think bee said it himself.. So may be bee didn't have to seperate the hacbibi's mind from it's chakra like naruto had to do with kyuubi. That could be why bee is still able to talk/rap with hachibi in his mind whereas we haven't seen naruto do it.
    ok ideas, but i still think the justifcation is easy, they don't have the same seal, nor the same beast. The sage of six paths broke the 10tails into parts, so each part would not be the same. Plus naruto does not have the fox power stored like bee, so their has to be some diffrences. I can understand why people want to see the fox trans stages but, naruto's current form seems stronger bc he has not lost his own physical apperence maybe its like sage mode, once fully mastered their are no visible signs of the (toad) or beast present in this chase. I also agree once naruto removed the fox's mind from its chakra naruto lost the transformations bc in the past naruto had to give into the fox in order to use its power. But i still think its the seal, and just naruto being naruto, and the fox is the best and most powerful beast.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Yamato View Post
    but why would only the nine-tails give him that power? Maybe because the 9 tails is way more owerful than the rest, but it seems like Bee would have some sort of similarity with naruto's mode since he is a junchuriki also.

I was just saying that there seems to be some missing link which explains why his incarnation is so different from bee's

Well the Kyuubi is mostly pure evil and Naruto just went through an amazing battle where he had to get rid of his evil side so it shouldn't be that hard to
    tell when somebody around you has evil intentions

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

but why would only the nine-tails give him that power? Maybe because the 9 tails is way more owerful than the rest, but it seems like Bee would have some sort of similarity with naruto's mode since he is a junchuriki also.

i think that u r not thinking about the individual techs that bijuu give. like bee spittin ink. i think that that's one of the Kyuubi's powers that he gained from conqering the bijuu.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope Narutos new chakra cloak acts like the Kyuubi Cloak and gives him armor like when he fought Orochimaru and his sword could not penetrate him.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Isnt it said that the 9 tails apears in places where there is great anger or hatred in its legends? Something like that anyway. Its just like how bee can spit ink, sensing feelings is the kyuubi's thing i guess and now naruto can too

Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsbadass View Post
    =| really? thats his new power? wow naruto is really getting gay now >.<
    Hell-sama get outta here with that nonsense :flaw:

Status
    Jun 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Het is allang bepaald.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut View Post
    I'm not a big fan of this new Kyuubi/Sot6p mode. At this point it really just doesn't make any sense. Why does using the Kyuubi's chakra make Naruto look like the sage? When Naruto used the Fox's chakra in the past he gained the cloak and such, Kirabi goes through those same transformations when using the Hachibi after going through the same training.
    Juubi is all beasts together,
    Kyuubi is half of the power of the Juubi so 50%
    the other 8 beasts share 50% of the power.
    The host of these beast(s) was the so6p, if half of his chakra let's say is mixed with the beast(s) the Kyuubi will have the most so6p's chakra, that's why Naruto went that mode I think, and he's a Uzumaki Senju blood related.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Of Hell View Post
    how did the learn the teleportation jutsu?
    If I remember rite on Naruto Wiki it says its just body flicker.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think the answer to the question of how people are confused about why naruto looks so weird compared to how killer bee uses the 8 tail chakra is that since the 4th sealed only the yang chakra(i think) or whatever, it contains the good chakra. which is why his chakra is a form of life energy because its pure and hence why he looks like that flowy chakra ghost.

Also i believe he resembles the so6p with the little necklace thingy is because 9 tails was 50 percent of the juubi's chakra which was also apart of the so6p since he was its jinchuuriki.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I hope Narutos new chakra cloak acts like the Kyuubi Cloak and gives him armor like when he fought Orochimaru and his sword could not penetrate him.

I was thinking the same thing....what are the new effects of this new cloak
    and im guessing that he has the So6p's necklace, so what are the effects of
    the necklace

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would love to see naruto do the technique his father used when he warped that attack away from the village

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would love to see naruto do the technique his father used when he warped that attack away from the village
    With his new speed it would be awesome if Naruto could do that to deflect Kirin

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

With his new speed it would be awesome if Naruto could do that to deflect Kirin

With his new speed he can easily avoid Kirin....i would like to see Naruto do
    this attack Wind Release: Vacuum Serial Waves but in a more advanced manner

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post

With his new speed he can easily avoid Kirin....i would like to see Naruto do
    this attack Wind Release: Vacuum Serial Waves but in a more advanced manner
    If Naruto can do a space-time barrier he can reflect Kirin back to Sasuke

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Naruto can do a space-time barrier he can reflect Kirin back to Sasuke

That tech Minato used when the Kyuubi attacked the village was badass
    if he learns that tech then he could reflect AM back to Sasuke or even Kirin

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post

That tech Minato used when the Kyuubi attacked the village was badass
    if he learns that tech then he could reflect AM back to Sasuke or even Kirin
    Thats what im saying, Sasuke would be like WTF

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I may only say that , the technique naruto used ( not knowing it himself) was the flying thunder god technique . level 1 apparently. because yamato ( hanzou) obviously said that naruto is not on the fourth's level yet. if he can use it at the 2nd level then it basically teleports the body onto some marking like the kunai that minato used

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    Well I was thinking may be that's because naruto seperated the hate from the kyuubi chakra.. caz normally when Naruto used to use the kyuubi cloak b4 every1 used to say 'Oh wat evil chakra.. blah blah'. But now the hatred is gone from it I think wats left is just this amazing pure white chakra with tremendous life force..

I remember Yamato saying kyuubi chakra is amazing and it is like it can think on it's own.. and now it was shown his wood-element techs reacting to the kyuubi chakra.

Well all this still doesn't explain how come Hachibi's chakra didn't behave the same way for Bee... I suspect may b caz hachibi's hatred isn't that great as kyuubi's.. which I think Bee said it himself.. so may be Bee didn't have to seperate the hacbibi's mind from it's chakra like Naruto had to do with kyuubi. That could be why Bee is still able to talk/rap with hachibi in his mind whereas we haven't seen Naruto do it.
    First of all that is not the same . Naruto separated the chakra from the hatchibi whereas Killer taimed the hatchibi. naruto is simply using the 9tf's chakra not itself. he can not completely transform into the 9tf until he taims it. just think abou it

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 505 - Page 12

could have been FTG or Pure Speed.

Before his perfected FTG Minato was already known as Konoha's Yellow Flash, because of the speed at which he attacked on the battlefield. it was said he was standing then there was a yellow flash and the fight was over.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateSage View Post
    First of all that is not the same . Naruto separated the chakra from the hatchibi whereas Killer taimed the hatchibi. naruto is simply using the 9tf's chakra not itself. he can not completely transform into the 9tf until he taims it. just think abou it
    well ithink naruoto new form is better then killer bees

let killer bee have the ability to change

people are callin it the sage of six paths mode

so let killer bee have th power to swtich 2 version one
    2 and full bijuu mode
    naruots strong with sage mode any ways

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock Tigerwolf View Post
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 505 - Page 12

could have been FTG or Pure Speed.

Before his perfected FTG Minato was already known as Konoha's Yellow Flash, because of the speed at which he attacked on the battlefield. it was said he was standing then there was a yellow flash and the fight was over.
    I ma not sure whether he was known as yellow flash before he developed FTG. However, I know minato had the ility move faster... fast enough to get away from an explosion.Don't forget naruto also had the ability to move faster not as fast as his father use to before he obtained FTG. This being the fox stopped him from vitalizing his body with chkara to move faster.

AI guys say kakashi give the kunai naruto father gave it to him.. and naruto was able pull of FTG... Imagin FTG level 3 with a teleport behind enemy and then futon rasen shuriken... LET ALONE. Sage Art Gargutan Rasengan -.-

Awwww Cheeaaah!
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Imagine sage mode speed with chakra cloak power... O_____O

It would be like Dalsim from street fighter II on steriods O___________O
    LOL! can't wait until some of his powers are finally revealed, along with "That jutsu".