Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Banned
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto's new abilities

With fox's chakra Naruto got pretty amazing,,,specially his outfit that chakra cloak
    If we go for abilities, there r alot of them that it is even impossible to name them all unless kishi gives us a glance of it......

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

With fox's chakra Naruto got pretty amazing,,,specially his outfit that chakra cloak
    If we go for abilities, there r alot of them that it is even impossible to name them all unless kishi gives us a glance of it......

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathReaperSeal View Post
    But Yamato said he's not at the fourth's level yet... why would he say something like taht.
    its cause he cant contol his new speed and power

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Well more curiosities than prediction... I wonder if he will still be abl to go kyubii mode... Or use the Chakra Cannon... as well as extending the cloak... and any other powers the Kyubii displayed...

It seems different from other jinchuriki obviously...Kira Bee for example seems to have a partnership with the oxtopus whereas Naruto just has a new chakra chamber and doesn't need to go through the fox... I wonder what we will find out...

I'm curious what new techs he can learn with this... Maybe he won't need clones to make a rasengan anymore like when he fought in one tail mode against sasuke back in part 1... I'm 100% he can use the fuuton rasengan...

I also wonder what will become of Sage Mode... Does he even need it anymore? Or will it be used to create a new ultimate tech...

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!! I WANT THEM ANSWERED NAO!!!!

Well the reason naruto's fox mode is different than any other host is because naruto only took the fox's chakra. The other host are taking on the form of the beasts to access its chakra, but naruto separated its chakra from its body.

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lazy days~

i don't know wat this thread is about but wat i know from reading some of it is that ftg might be 'that" jutsu and that naruto has become stronger

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i hope he does like a 100 rasenshuriken barrage with his clones

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People Naruto doesn't have the FTG. Minato was also known as a speed god; master of the body flicker or also known as a teleportation jutsu. The FTG is when a seal is attached to an object or person and Minato could reverse summon himself instantly near that object. Minato's space-time barrier is the same way Minato uses the FTG's to remove an attack way to another seal that he places around far away from the village. Kisame didn't have a seal on his body so that wasn't the FTG.

Naruto can't secretly known how to do the FTG because he would need seals to reverse summon to. All Naruto did was move at extreme high speed to hit Kisame. He hit and got stuck into a wall. That's what Yamato meant when he said Naruto isn't at Minato's level yet level of speed.

From what we have seen from this form is that Naruto seems to have taken a lot of the kyuubi's main powers. The ability to sense negative emotions, God speed. Somethings are still a mystery like what's up with the rikudo necklace and why can he grow plants with just his chakra and how is that going to come to play later on (all I see from that is a greater sage mode). We can also speculate that his jutsu will be evolved. I say that because when he sealed the Kyuubi back into his cage with the cloak on Naruto turned the cage into the same cage that the rikudo himself created to cage in the jubi.

One thing that bothers me is the kyuubi's biggest asset is his super regeneration. Naruto has taken all the abilities from the kyuubi except that one it seems. Normally in kyuubi cloak form Naruto instantly is able to heal almost any damage taken. From a pierced lung to a broken neck to major burns to his body. In this from he suffered from a sprained ankle, something like that should be able to fix itself without the help of Yamato.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no one is understanding that naruto DID teleport. he DID NOT use FTG however.

FTG is on a compeletly differnet level than teleportation. the user of ftg travels through space and time thus appearing instantenously

in the narutoverse high speed movement is known as teleportation, that is why killer bee said naruto teleported when he attacked kisame. he was moving so fast he teleorted to kisame

the jutsu that naruto used was called the body flicker jutsu and it is in fact a teleportation jutsu so people stop saying naruto didnt teleport and that is was just high speed because that is the same as teleporting

on another note im curious to see what "that" jutsu really is and what new powers naruto will attain in his new form

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kaos1012 View Post
    no one is understanding that naruto DID teleport. he DID NOT use FTG however.

FTG is on a compeletly differnet level than teleportation. the user of ftg travels through space and time thus appearing instantenously

in the narutoverse high speed movement is known as teleportation, that is why killer bee said naruto teleported when he attacked kisame. he was moving so fast he teleorted to kisame

the jutsu that naruto used was called the body flicker jutsu and it is in fact a teleportation jutsu so people stop saying naruto didnt teleport and that is was just high speed because that is the same as teleporting

on another note im curious to see what "that" jutsu really is and what new powers naruto will attain in his new form
    Thank you someone who reads and understands. teleportation is the same as a body flicker which is a move that any shinobi could do. body flicker is also used with a conjunction with leaves or sand to mask their movements. Even Gaara can do a body flicker.

That jutsu is a jutsu that Minato knew but couldn't complete I would guess. Seeing as Gamatorra said what would Minato have need for Naruto to learn that jutsu.

Last edited by niblack89; 08-31-2010 at 02:46 AM.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Thank you someone who reads and understands. teleportation is the same as a body flicker which is a move that any shinobi could do. body flicker is also used with a conjunction with leaves or sand to mask their movements. Even Gaara can do a body flicker.

That jutsu is a jutsu that Minato knew but couldn't complete I would guess. Seeing as Gamatorra said what would Minato have need for Naruto to learn that jutsu.
    EXACTLY you are a smart man lol what are your thoughts on "that jutsu"? do you think it could possibly be ftg by taking it to the next level? mabye being eble to use it without the need of a seal. i really hope it isnt another rasengan variation or ill kill myself haha

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tryed search for the same post I made explainning naruto's speed and minato's FTG can't find it anywhere...maybe its on an another thread. -.-

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234