Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Member Vexanthrope's Avatar
    Status
    Vexanthrope is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    61
    This user has no status.
     

    One piece 595

    Enjoy and discuss it here.
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 08-05-2010 at 06:33 PM.

  2. #2
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,453
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: One piece 595

    heh, BB sure knows how to retreat fast, but if he ran from 1 Aikajnu, what did he want from MarineHQ against 3 admirals and war lords :D
     
         

  3. #3
    Member uzamaki2223's Avatar
    Status
    uzamaki2223 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    698
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One piece 595

    great chapter. i really think that they need to give a lil more respect to OP cuz dat bleach has been horirble. they reall need to give OP there own section.

    back on topic:
    i guess that the message was for everyone to get stronger in there particular craft n wait for luffy to come n get them or somethin along those lines. i cant wait to c wat kinda trainin zoro does. if he trains wit mihawk or not. n c wat robin's gonna do wit those revolution pirates that r wit her.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member ~+h0lLy-cRab+~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~+h0lLy-cRab+~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    495
    Location
    In a fire pit making fried potatoes
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One piece 595

    Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    great chapter. i really think that they need to give a lil more respect to OP cuz dat bleach has been horirble. they reall need to give OP there own section.

    back on topic:
    i guess that the message was for everyone to get stronger in there particular craft n wait for luffy to come n get them or somethin along those lines. i cant wait to c wat kinda trainin zoro does. if he trains wit mihawk or not. n c wat robin's gonna do wit those revolution pirates that r wit her.
    idk about zoro but nami chopper and franky will learn alot especiali franky ... he is in one of the worlds genius labs ... i hope he gets something cool and than they can make him a hero in bleach vs onepiece :d
     
         

  5. #5
    ~emperor~ +luffy+'s Avatar
    Status
    +luffy+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10,315
    Location
    Dubai
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: One piece 595

    Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    great chapter. i really think that they need to give a lil more respect to OP cuz dat bleach has been horirble. they reall need to give OP there own section.

    back on topic:
    i guess that the message was for everyone to get stronger in there particular craft n wait for luffy to come n get them or somethin along those lines. i cant wait to c wat kinda trainin zoro does. if he trains wit mihawk or not. n c wat robin's gonna do wit those revolution pirates that r wit her.
    you are right the msg contains something like "get stronger an improve your skills"
    the problem is that zoro didn't understood the msg yet ....i think that idiot will continue to reach the shore and of course he will face those monkeys and fight them , so he will become stronger
     
         

  6. #6
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,382
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: One piece 595

    Awesome chapter ^^

    I find it really great that Oda gives so much attention to the 9 supernova's and now that he gives Bonney an extra dimension.

    I predicted for once something right: it was Bonney that got caught by BB and not Capone ~_~

    Bepo and Law _O-

    Let see, if all the SH indeed are going to power up:

    - Chopper: an island full of unique plants => intention to control his berserk from and/or improve his rumble ball (increasing the time it has effect/decreasing its side effects).

    - Sanji: special attack food + okama kempo (even if he doesn't want to learn it, it should have some influence if he's going to fight 99 okama kempo users)

    - Zoro: Mihawk, the strongest swordsman in the world, is with him + the violent copycat monkey squad

    - Franky: he needs to reconstruct his body anyway and which better place to do that than in Vegapunk's home (though he blew some things up)

    - Nami: she's a navigator and she uses a weapon based on weather phenomenona (mirrages, lightning, rain) so the weather island she's on is ideal + she already stole some stuff.

    - Brook: still unclear. Yes he got captured by Apoo's tribe, though that doesn't mean anything. Apoo is in the new world and he got his music from a DF, so there doesn't have to be a link between his tribe and music. It would make sense, but we still have to wait for that.

    - Robin: this is the most difficult one. She can hardly power-up her DF. The only thing I can think of is that she's travelling through 300 year old ruins and she probably will pass older ones. It's the only link I can find with archeology.

    - Usopp: well first and for all he needs to go on a diet. Considering he's just attacking wild animals and bugs without thinking, so probably will grow skinny and physical stronger, but there hasn't been a link yet to improve his sniping skills. Maybe he finds something unique on the islans which he can use as ammo?
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member sexyprep1's Avatar
    Status
    sexyprep1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,246
    Location
    Haine city, Florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One piece 595

    not to get off topic but is zoro the vice captain cause i think hes the second strongest in the crew maybe even stronger then luffy like if they had a battle i think it would be long and hard and zoro was the first person luffy recruited
     
         

  8. #8
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,382
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: One piece 595

    Quote Originally Posted by sexyprep1 View Post
    not to get off topic but is zoro the vice captain cause i think hes the second strongest in the crew maybe even stronger then luffy like if they had a battle i think it would be long and hard and zoro was the first person luffy recruited
    Not officially as there is no vice-captain, but if there is Zoro pretty much is it.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: One piece 595

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Awesome chapter ^^

    I find it really great that Oda gives so much attention to the 9 supernova's and now that he gives Bonney an extra dimension.

    I predicted for once something right: it was Bonney that got caught by BB and not Capone ~_~

    Bepo and Law _O-

    Let see, if all the SH indeed are going to power up:

    - Chopper: an island full of unique plants => intention to control his berserk from and/or improve his rumble ball (increasing the time it has effect/decreasing its side effects).

    - Sanji: special attack food + okama kempo (even if he doesn't want to learn it, it should have some influence if he's going to fight 99 okama kempo users)

    - Zoro: Mihawk, the strongest swordsman in the world, is with him + the violent copycat monkey squad

    - Franky: he needs to reconstruct his body anyway and which better place to do that than in Vegapunk's home (though he blew some things up)

    - Nami: she's a navigator and she uses a weapon based on weather phenomenona (mirrages, lightning, rain) so the weather island she's on is ideal + she already stole some stuff.

    - Brook: still unclear. Yes he got captured by Apoo's tribe, though that doesn't mean anything. Apoo is in the new world and he got his music from a DF, so there doesn't have to be a link between his tribe and music. It would make sense, but we still have to wait for that.

    - Robin: this is the most difficult one. She can hardly power-up her DF. The only thing I can think of is that she's travelling through 300 year old ruins and she probably will pass older ones. It's the only link I can find with archeology.

    - Usopp: well first and for all he needs to go on a diet. Considering he's just attacking wild animals and bugs without thinking, so probably will grow skinny and physical stronger, but there hasn't been a link yet to improve his sniping skills. Maybe he finds something unique on the islans which he can use as ammo?
    Maybe Zoro learns how to become more like the monkeys, able to copy other peoples swordfighting style... They'll call him Copy Pirate Zoro (Copy Ninja Kakashi)
     
         

  10. #10
    Member Vexanthrope's Avatar
    Status
    Vexanthrope is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    61
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One piece 595

    just noticed something on the front page, luffy`s tattoo!
    (in spoiler tag for size)




    btw, why is the link removed in my thread start? (is it not allowed to post external manga links?)
     
         

  11. #11
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,077
    Location
    All Blue
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One piece 595

    Quote Originally Posted by Vexanthrope View Post
    just noticed something on the front page, luffy`s tattoo!
    (in spoiler tag for size)




    btw, why is the link removed in my thread start? (is it not allowed to post external manga links?)
    That isn't it. Looks like the whole crew had some fun with a marker and made some tattoo's. The tattoo on the photo with the hat was on his right arm.
     
         

  12. #12
    Trust in me. Crutch Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Crutch Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,814
    He is the Crutch, his works
    are perfect, and all his ways
    are just.
     



    Re: One piece 595

    No that's not the tattoo, the tattoo won't be revealed as of yet. As for the chapter itself, I like how Oda is building up the newer characters. The past chapters haven't been about Luffy (he already had that long ass backstroy ) and more about the other characters.

    About Bonney, Akainu says that when he found out she ran away it alarmed him, this must mean that Bonney must have had some connection with the marines. Maybe that's why she has a high bounty instead of her strength since Blackbeard was able to defeat her easily and mocked her bounty (or she's just weak compared to Blackbeard). She also says she won't forgive him so maybe he did something to her.
     
         

  13. #13
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,382
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: One piece 595

    Quote Originally Posted by Vexanthrope View Post
    just noticed something on the front page, luffy`s tattoo!
    (in spoiler tag for size)




    btw, why is the link removed in my thread start? (is it not allowed to post external manga links?)
    I deleted it because as you know Japanese manga publishers are on a witch hunt, so we try to keep links to other forums with online manga to a minimum for their own safety. I just leave the link for a day or one-two and then delete it. Most of the people who follow OP here now where to find it.
    You don't get infractions for this btw.

    And it's not his tattoo as it's on his right arm, while on that picture it's on his left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutch Kaguya View Post
    No that's not the tattoo, the tattoo won't be revealed as of yet. As for the chapter itself, I like how Oda is building up the newer characters. The past chapters haven't been about Luffy (he already had that long ass backstroy ) and more about the other characters.

    About Bonney, Akainu says that when he found out she ran away it alarmed him, this must mean that Bonney must have had some connection with the marines. Maybe that's why she has a high bounty instead of her strength since Blackbeard was able to defeat her easily and mocked her bounty (or she's just weak compared to Blackbeard). She also says she won't forgive him so maybe he did something to her.
    It's possible that she didn't deserve her bounty with her own strength, but even if that was the case, BB would still have beaten the crap out of here. We're talking about the guy who injured Shanks while he didn't even had a DF ability + he defeated Ace. Both of them are 10 times more powerful than Bonney.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member uzamaki2223's Avatar
    Status
    uzamaki2223 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    698
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One piece 595

    i kno that the tattoos weren't real but i thought that sanji had the coolest fake tat of em all n usoop was a close second.
     
         

  15. #15
    Lili-Chwan's Avatar
    Status
    Lili-Chwan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17,162
    Location
    Behind you, with a knife... or not
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL
     



    Re: One piece 595

    I'm freaking out about the message!!!

    let's review Luffy's steps:

    Appear at the Marine HQ with 2 huge guys: Jimbei, a Fishman, ex-Shichibukai, and Rayleigh, Ex-member of the Pirate's King Crew. Not everyone at the SH know about the Shichibukai, and so I think if there's a meaning to these guys, it's either because of their theorectical power, prestige and importance. The fact that they're two, or else the secret lies of Rayleigh, which would be the only one they'd make a conection, I suppose.

    Then they jacked an Marine ship and circled the Marine HQ. It means Sea Burial. What does that means? Circling means target, I suppose.

    They he alone stepped on a plaza, ringed a bell in a ritual that signifies the beginning of an Era, threw flowers and made a silent prayer. In the drawing, there's a tattoo on Luffy's left arm.


    It was something that Zoro had a hard time seeing, so it must be about a dettail on the picture (Thus, the tattoo), but at the same time, Ray said that the key lays on the two man following Luffy, and that Luffy would never do what he did.


    Oh! I have a theory, writing this:

    - New Era, New Begining. ---> New World, new adventure!
    - Ray's coating their ship with Bubble, so that it can go underwater, to go where? To the Fishman village (jimbei is a fishman).

    I believe Luffy is telling them that they're meeting either there (Fish village) or at the Archiphelago, and they're traveling to the new world. So they all have to get stronger, for they won't stand a chance there.



    Now that I wrote this, it doesn't seem likely... It's such an obvious message... I mean, if we get lost, we're ought to go the the last place where we were all together...
    I don't know... What do you guys think?
     
         

  16. #16
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16,382
    Location
    Dressrosa
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: One piece 595

    Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    I'm freaking out about the message!!!

    let's review Luffy's steps:

    Appear at the Marine HQ with 2 huge guys: Jimbei, a Fishman, ex-Shichibukai, and Rayleigh, Ex-member of the Pirate's King Crew. Not everyone at the SH know about the Shichibukai, and so I think if there's a meaning to these guys, it's either because of their theorectical power, prestige and importance. The fact that they're two, or else the secret lies of Rayleigh, which would be the only one they'd make a conection, I suppose.

    Then they jacked an Marine ship and circled the Marine HQ. It means Sea Burial. What does that means? Circling means target, I suppose.

    They he alone stepped on a plaza, ringed a bell in a ritual that signifies the beginning of an Era, threw flowers and made a silent prayer. In the drawing, there's a tattoo on Luffy's left arm.


    It was something that Zoro had a hard time seeing, so it must be about a dettail on the picture (Thus, the tattoo), but at the same time, Ray said that the key lays on the two man following Luffy, and that Luffy would never do what he did.


    Oh! I have a theory, writing this:

    - New Era, New Begining. ---> New World, new adventure!
    - Ray's coating their ship with Bubble, so that it can go underwater, to go where? To the Fishman village (jimbei is a fishman).

    I believe Luffy is telling them that they're meeting either there (Fish village) or at the Archiphelago, and they're traveling to the new world. So they all have to get stronger, for they won't stand a chance there.



    Now that I wrote this, it doesn't seem likely... It's such an obvious message... I mean, if we get lost, we're ought to go the the last place where we were all together...
    I don't know... What do you guys think?
    No, how long have you been following OP, never saw you here before?

    It has already been stated by Zoro what Rayleigh was doing there. He said because Rayleigh was there, he must be behind the entire stunt so that they don't start searching into the wrong direction.

    I doubt the circuling means target as it must be something, if that part has a meaning, only the SH crew will understand. What's their link between a circle and target?

    I doubt it has anything to do with the tattoo at all. It's barely visible and hundreds of photographs have been taken from Luffy while he was there, so he never couldn't control which picture would be posted in the newspaper. For the same money his tattoo wouldn't be visible at all, so it was an incredible big gamble. Also it doesn't mean that Zoro wasn't able to see details, but more likely that he just wasn't able to understand the message fully. If it would have been only the picture, they wouldn't have done that much trouble + the entire article was important.

    And the first part of your theory are already facts. They were already on their way to the New World before Kuma blasted them off, Rayleigh was already planning to coat their ship and they were already planning to go to Fishman Island + all the crew members were already on their way to SA with the vivre-cards. The message from Luffy is something that changes that plan partially. Proof of this is that both Chopper and Sanji turned back on the moment they wanted to leave. So the only part that could be true is that he said they had to become stronger. Because the 1000 Sunny is at SA and they go to the New World, they are going to fishman island and SA eventually.
    And obviouvsly they're not going to meet each other individually in Fishman Island as it's 10 000km under the sea surface and would mean that all of them should get a coated ship.
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 08-06-2010 at 09:38 AM.

  17. #17
    Senior Member sexyprep1's Avatar
    Status
    sexyprep1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,246
    Location
    Haine city, Florida
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One piece 595

    i really wanna know who doflamingo was talking to ... i think if he wasnt a Shichibukai he would be a huge threat to the goverment, well i guess thats why they chose him to a Shichibukai
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •