Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Freak of Amegakure

[Amegakure Borderlands] Once a rain drop always a rain drop.

Toph after spending a whole month outside of Amegakure felt like it was enough time of self-punishment for that silly mistake so she summoned a group of 500 locusts after drawing a line of her blood on her locust tattoo. the 500 locusts cloned themselves and made other 500 locust while Toph made a rock clone of her own self. the rock clone was carried by the clone locusts while the real one carried her and both left flying beside each other to Amegakure's borderlands.

-12 hours till arrival-

(Inago no Mure) - Summoning Technique: Locust Swarm
    Type: Summoning
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user wipes blood on his summoning tattoo to summon a swarm of about 500 locusts, each 8 inches in length, that can clone themselves to cover a large area and surround opponents. They are capable of transporting people and objects far distances.
    -Lasts for 5 turns
    -Cloning counts as one of the user's moves
    -Must have signed to the locusts contract

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates their clone out of stone that he spits from his mouth. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person. They can use up to C-Rank Earth techniques and are very resistant to physical damage such as that from Taijutsu which they can endure up to B-Rank.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: [Amegakure Borderlands] Once a rain drop always a rain drop.

Bruce Lee in his apartment is asleep in his bed in his "whitey tighty" underwear, cuddled up to one of Goro's bears to which he and the bear have left the pillow and upper part of the bed covered in drool. Unknowing of any events by Toph because that would be highly unlikely unless he was practicing Tai-chi water movement on a tall pillar around Amegakure. However he isn't doing that because it's a Saturday and on Saturday's Bruce wears nothing but his underwear all day and stays inside to watch cartoons while he eats a bowl of Captain Crunch cereal as he sits on the floor, less than a foot away from his ninja television. Bruce sleeps soundly in his bed, unaware of any events, awaiting his alarm clock to wake him up. Though, unknowingly to Bruce, the alarm has been going off for the past 4 hours and the walls to his apartment are very thin.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    Bruce Lee in his apartment is asleep in his bed in his "whitey tighty" underwear, cuddled up to one of Goro's bears to which he and the bear have left the pillow and upper part of the bed covered in drool. Unknowing of any events by Toph because that would be highly unlikely unless he was practicing Tai-chi water movement on a tall pillar around Amegakure. However he isn't doing that because it's a Saturday and on Saturday's Bruce wears nothing but his underwear all day and stays inside to watch cartoons while he eats a bowl of Captain Crunch cereal as he sits on the floor, less than a foot away from his ninja television. Bruce sleeps soundly in his bed, unaware of any events, awaiting his alarm clock to wake him up. Though, unknowingly to Bruce, the alarm has been going off for the past 4 hours and the walls to his apartment are very thin.
    *Before the alarm goes off, Yachiru had sneaked into Bruce´s room and had taken his alarm clock away. Through a small hidden passage she built herself behind Bruce´s ninja television a long time ago, Yachiru sneaks out of Bruce´s house with the alarm clock and then she sneaks into the small house (Howard´s house) located in front of Bruce´s house through the window that leads to a hallway. Once inside the small house, Yachiru walks towards the bedroom at the end of the hallway and enters the bedroom quietly. She then walks closer to the bed and leaves the alarm clock underneath the pillow. After doing so, she quickly gets under the bed and sneaks into a small tunnel she built not so long ago that leads her to outside the house. As soon as she got outside the house, she turns around to look at the window from where she entered the house and she hears the alarm going off*

Haha! Mission Complete!

*After doing so, Yachiru runs into a nearby bush and stays hidden in there to see what happens next*

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 03-22-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Work work dont stop

As Yero stands, watching the two ninja leaving he lets out a deep sigh of depression. Two people he wanted to watch grow and develop, now must be cut down. As he shouts out to them, pacing faster and faster behind the two ninja.

"I hope you both realize what comes with this territory."

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruta View Post
    *Before the alarm goes off, Yachiru had sneaked into Bruce´s room and had taken his alarm clock away. Through a small hidden passage she built herself behind Bruce´s ninja television a long time ago, Yachiru sneaks out of Bruce´s house with the alarm clock and then she sneaks into the small house (Howard´s house) located in front of Bruce´s house through the window that leads to a hallway. Once inside the small house, Yachiru walks towards the bedroom at the end of the hallway and enters the bedroom quietly. She then walks closer to the bed and leaves the alarm clock underneath the pillow. After doing so, she quickly gets under the bed and sneaks into a small tunnel she built not so long ago that leads her to outside the house. As soon as she got outside the house, she turns around to look at the window from where she entered the house and she hears the alarm going off*

Haha! Mission Complete!

*After doing so, Yachiru runs into a nearby bush and stays hidden in there to see what happens next*
    As Vegeta is walking down the road he see's someone hiding in the bushes, it was a female, but he couldn't quite see who it was

0_0 whatcha doing over there?

*runs away back to the borders*

Last edited by -Vegeta; 03-23-2014 at 12:09 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

Quote Originally Posted by -Vegeta View Post
    As Vegeta is walking down the road he see's someone hiding in the bushes, it was a female, but he couldn't quite see who it was

0_0 whatcha doing over there?

*runs away back to the borders*
    Oh, hello Grumpy. I just gave Muscles a new alarm clock I also gave Porcu-head some more sleep time.

*Yachiru then sees Vegeta running away to the borders*

Huh? Where are you going, Grumpy?

*As she says so, she jumps onto a rain drop and starts running from rain drop to rain drop following Vegeta*

(Ame Odori) Rain Dance
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: After using a technique that causes rain to fall from the sky, the user will then push chakra to their feet and will be able to push off of the drops of water with their feet, tho they must be quick when doing so. This jutsu derives from a ninja's ability to walk on water no matter how thin or small the water source is so it does not require suiton chakra to perform, this is just a more intense version the requires fast reflexes and movement to accomplish.

Notes:
    - The user can move freely on the water drops.
    - Must know my "Jeet Kun Do" in order to perform this as it allows you to move a limb in the blink of an eye.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Steel
    Freak of Amegakure

After reaching amegakure's borderlands Toph looks behind her and sees a shinobi with Kiri headband following her so she tells to her rock clone using signs to jump off the locust swarm and keep him busy till she safely enter the village. She was well aware that the amekage's chakra sensed her with the chakra infused rain falling upon them so he would send reinforcement for the clone.

As the clone jumps down she sees that Yero was the one following her. So you were the only one to track me down? I know it is a rule to kill anyone defecting from kiri but can't leave a helpless blind girl alone?

On the other hand real Toph after reaching the steel towers of ame flyed directly to Fuu's mansion to report the current situation to her.

Knock knock!! anybody here? I'm back!!

Toph waited for anyone to reply.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Feelpain, you cannot create a clone outside of battle in the NW anymore. Regarding Yero's post, my mind is a bit hazy and I can't think too clearly right now but, he never stated that he intercepted him as you can read. He clearly stated that he was behind him, pacing faster behind him. He could very well reach him within Kiri but there is nothing that says he intercepts him. As far as I'm concerned, Feelpain is in Ame with Yero right behind him ready for battle.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Checkmate

Smirk standing against a wall near the village gates waiting for something to do, starts to notice some of the homies from the Tavern walking in his direction. As they pass, Smirk then lifts of the wall he was using for support and walks with them.

Finally..

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Work work dont stop

*smiles as he looks at the villagers gathering*

"Hello minions of Amegakure. I'm here to just follow this defector. May I speak with your kage regarding the matter? I'm sure Fuu remembers me. You all can attend the meeting as body guards and what not. But I do request that Bruce, Chad, and Fuu speak with me."

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Checkmate

Quote Originally Posted by Icemyster View Post

"Hello minions of Amegakure. I'm here to just follow this defector. May I speak with your kage regarding the matter? I'm sure Fuu remembers me. You all can attend the meeting as body guards and what not. But I do request that Bruce, Chad, and Fuu speak with me."
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin. View Post
    Tobirama walks up to the man, about seven meters away. Minions of Amegakure? I hope you change your tone if you wish to speak with our kage. Tobirama coughs a little and suddenly hocks a loogie right at Yero's feet as he smirks. Sorry, I must have come down with a cold. But anyways, who are you and what do you want here, besides "talking" with Fuu?
    Watching as Tobirama and this weirdo with a Kiri headband interact

You see us as pawns, huh. You must be Kiri's bishop, coming at us sideways like that or are you a Knight of Kiri, little pony boy here to be fed his sugar by our higher ups.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Haha! Mission Complete!

Sado had spent four hours in bed with the loud beeping piercing through his ears. Somehow he managed to sleep through it for a while until it finally got to him. His eyes opened in an instant full of what seemed to be a mixture of rage and disappointment.
    With his right hand he reached up under the pillow grabbing the alarm clock and quickly throwing it across the room with an audible grunt. It slammed into the wall and with a crash shattered into a thousand small pieces that landed upon the ground. Sado paused for a moment taking a brief moment to take in the situation, he could sense an unfamiliar person at the borderland along with Yachiru, Vegeta, Tobirama, Smirk and a now returning Toph. Oh my Sage of Six Paths what the hell are they doing there? **** it, this is a job for future Sado. I seriously pity that prick.
    With that his head fell back down upon the pillow with a pomfp. About to fall back to sleep he felt a sudden tickle in his nose sneezing abruptly before burying his head head back into his pillow. As long as they don't let the place burn to the ground future Sado won't have any problems to deal with.
    Sado slowly drifted off back to sleep taking only a few moments to return to his previous state unconscious teeth grinding and drooling.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

As the Third sat quietly in his office arranging his notes and preparing possible battle scenario's a note from the Mizukage found its way to his windowsill via a messenger pigeon. It was a basic message inscribed upon it,

Third, it appears we have a defector, Yero has gone in pursuit but failed to stop him at the borders, he has made his way to Amegakure, he may require help he may not, if you can please send another to check up on him and make sure nothing goes wary in Amegakure
    -Kakuzu.

Leaning back in his chair the Third sighed loudly, how incompetent of Yero to let the defector get all the way to Amegakure before stopping him, this could end badly if not handled correctly, grabbed a new piece of paper the Third scribbled some words onto it before strapping it to the new Bird, he sent it off to find Yero's designated partner Arthus Hyuuga(or Kaname Tosen idk who you wanna RP with) to head off to Amegakure. The note was rather simple, but at the bottom was another small scroll ment only for Yero's eyes(Icemyster already knows what the bottom says so i won't be posting it in the thread as it doesnt concern you)

Dear Arthus/Kaname, It seems your idiotic partner has travelled all the way to Amegakure to intercept a defector, this is unacceptable per out regulations, alas being in a foreign land that we are not allied with could be dangerous for Yero as he will be greatly out numbered, head there immediately but keep this bird with you, it is my personal messenger pigeon and it will only fly back to me, if you get into serious trouble simply send the word and Kirigakure will move. Goodluck and stay alive,

-The Third Kazekage, War general-

With the bird now in flight towards the designated man the Third leant back once more, he knew if things went wrong he'd have to come up with something, leaning back forward he began mapping out all the possible scenario's he could think of and put them into battle plans, taking everything he knew about Amegakure into consideration

Last edited by Délta; 03-24-2014 at 04:49 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bruce speaks in his sleep.
    That's right baby, I can split those blocks in half. Though I know one thing I'd prefer to split even m-
    Bruce awakes to being slapped by the bear.
    Ow, what was that for?
    You were trying to make-out with me. I've been holding you back for the past 2 hours.
    Bruce rubs the right side of his face that has three light scratches.
    No I mean I'm the captain of this ship. You do not hit the captain. Now Wiggles, set sail for Iwagakure! I need to have a word with their Kage.
    My name isn't wiggles, it's Solomon. Also, this isn't a ship it's an apartment.
    Right, Wiggles, bring me the biggest ship this land can offer me.
    Bruce, my name is Soloman, not wiggles.
    Wiggles, my name is not Bruce. My name is Crunch, Captain Crunch and you will refer to me as such.

You know what? Go find your own damn ship, I'm going back to sleep.
    And so, after a few hours we find Bruce who's head is still messed up from the slap, at the back of Amegakure, near a loading dock, aboarding what appears to be a ship used to import goods such as food and valuable items. Bruce stands at the wheel of the ship and having dragged Soloman along, Soloman stands behind the ship, pushing it off of Ame's shoreline.
    Nice job wiggles.
    Go **** yourself sir.
    All in good time Wiggles.
    And so, the ship leaves Amegakure...and turns back around, the ship begins to go around Amegakure several times.Bruce is also drunk, I mean very drunk. No seriously, you're reading this but I don't think you understand, he's really drunk. He's even singing
    I'm not doing it.
    But wiggles hic, you love that song. hic
    Nope.
    hic Wiggles, I pay your rent.
    Fine

Bruce and Soloman begin to sing

Sigh...
    What will we do with a drunken sailor?...
    What will we do with a drunken sailor?..
    What will we do with a drunken sailor?
    Early in the morning

Way hay and up she rises,
    Early in the morning!

Hic Shave his belly with a rusty razor,
    Early in the morning!

Early in the morning!

Hic Put him in a long boat till his sober,
    Early in the morning!

Bruce continues to sing while blowing a foghorn after every verse as they sail in circles around Amegakure.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Bruce speaks in his sleep.
    That's right baby, I can split those blocks in half. Though I know one thing I'd prefer to split even m-
    Bruce awakes to being slapped by the bear.
    Ow, what was that for?
    You were trying to make-out with me. I've been holding you back for the past 2 hours.
    Bruce rubs the right side of his face that has three light scratches.
    No I mean I'm the captain of this ship. You do not hit the captain. Now Wiggles, set sail for Iwagakure! I need to have a word with their Kage.
    My name isn't wiggles, it's Solomon. Also, this isn't a ship it's an apartment.
    Right, Wiggles, bring me the biggest ship this land can offer me.
    Bruce, my name is Soloman, not wiggles.
    Wiggles, my name is not Bruce. My name is Crunch, Captain Crunch and you will refer to me as such.

You know what? Go find your own damn ship, I'm going back to sleep.
    And so, after a few hours we find Bruce who's head is still messed up from the slap, at the back of Amegakure, near a loading dock, aboarding what appears to be a ship used to import goods such as food and valuable items. Bruce stands at the wheel of the ship and having dragged Soloman along, Soloman stands behind the ship, pushing it off of Ame's shoreline.
    Nice job wiggles.
    Go **** yourself sir.
    All in good time Wiggles.
    And so, the ship leaves Amegakure...and turns back around, the ship begins to go around Amegakure several times.Bruce is also drunk, I mean very drunk. No seriously, you're reading this but I don't think you understand, he's really drunk. He's even singing
    I'm not doing it.
    But wiggles hic, you love that song. hic
    Nope.
    hic Wiggles, I pay your rent.
    Fine

Bruce and Soloman begin to sing

Sigh...
    What will we do with a drunken sailor?...
    What will we do with a drunken sailor?..
    What will we do with a drunken sailor?
    Early in the morning

Early in the morning!

Early in the morning!

Early in the morning!

Early in the morning!

Bruce continues to sing while blowing a foghorn after every verse as they sail in circles around Amegakure.

Sado was trying to sleep when the fog horn echoed into his room. His eyes shot open again it had been some time since he had smashed the alarm clock so he knew it wasn't that. Again it echoed through the room shaking the room itself Sado stood up and walked to the window looking out of the window peering off the side of the small mass of warped steel and rain noticing a ship off in the distance. Son of a *****, Sage of Six Paths damn it! Past Sado ****ed me over.
    The ship got close enough that Sado could hear drunken yelling and what sounded like Solomon one of Goro's bears singing a sea tune. What the **** are they doing it's like-...
    Sado looked up to a clock on the wall noticing it was well past noon, nearly one thirty by this point. His eyes then fell to the calendar. ****, it's one thirty. I was supposed to meet Bruce for Saturday morning cartoons-... yesterday holy heck it's Sunday,
    Sado opened the window and jumped out dressing himself as he ran through the alley way heading towards the ship. As he got closer he jumped down onto the water approaching the ship. Finally when in range he jumped up onto the bow of the ship standing near Solomon. Yo, Solomon what are you guys doing? and why does Bruce reek of booze-... and why is he covered in smashed cereal crumbs? He's not having one of his episodes is he?

Last edited by Howard; 03-24-2014 at 05:50 AM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    Sado was trying to sleep when the fog horn echoed into his room. His eyes shot open again it had been some time since he had smashed the alarm clock so he knew it wasn't that. Again it echoed through the room shaking the room itself Sado stood up and walked to the window looking out of the window peering off the side of the small mass of warped steel and rain noticing a ship off in the distance. Son of a *****, Sage of Six Paths damn it! Past Sado ****ed me over.
    The ship got close enough that Sado could hear drunken yelling and what sounded like Solomon one of Goro's bears singing a sea tune. What the **** are they doing it's like-...
    Sado looked up to a clock on the wall noticing it was well past noon, nearly one thirty by this point. ****, it's one thirty. I was supposed to meet Bruce for Saturday morning cartoons-... yesterday holy heck it's Sunday,
    Sado opened the window and jumped out dressing himself as he ran through the alley way heading towards the ship. As he got closer he jumped up onto the bow of the ship standing near Solomon. Yo, Solomon what are you guys doing? and why does Bruce reek of booze-... and why is he covered in smashed cereal crumbs? He's not having one of his episodes is he?
    Bruce smashes half the beer bottle in his hand against the wheel of the ship and points it towards Sado as they stand a few feet apart.

I AM THE CAPTAIN OF CRUNCH NOT BRUCE

After saying this, Bruce belches very loudly.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Bruce smashes half the beer bottle in his hand against the wheel of the ship and points it towards Sado as they stand a few feet apart.

I AM THE CAPTAIN OF CRUNCH NOT BRUCE

After saying this, Bruce belches very loudly.
    Sado paused for a second then smashed a bottle of his own that he grabbed from the mountain of bottles Bruce had left. You look more like Frankenberry there Cap'n now back off.
    Sado points the broken bottle towards Bruce, Solomon off to the side watching the whole situation unfold. Sado stood with a serious look on his face holding back laughter. Oi Wiggles how long has he been at this?
    Sado continued to stand the bottle in his right hand having a stand off with a drunken man having one of his various episodes.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sado paused for a second then smashed a bottle of his own that he grabbed from the mountain of bottles Bruce had left. You look more like Frankenberry there Cap'n now back off.
    Sado points the broken bottle towards Bruce, Solomon off to the side watching the whole situation unfold. Sado stood with a serious look on his face holding back laughter. Oi Wiggles how long has he been at this?
    Sado continued to stand the bottle in his right hand having a stand off with a drunken man having one of his various episodes.
    Sigh, Since "Early in the morning", Sado.
    Bruce still holding the bottle towards Sado, says..
    Oh wait, it's you!
    Bruce's serious face turns to a bright smiled one.
    Me first mate, Lieutenant Bojangles! Well go ahead man, hop-a-hic board

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Sigh, Since "Early in the morning", Sado.
    Bruce still holding the bottle towards Sado, says..
    Oh wait, it's you!
    Bruce's serious face turns to a bright smiled one.
    Me first mate, Lieutenant Bojangles! Well go ahead man, hop-a-hic board
    Sado kept the bottle raised slightly as Bruce goes from angry to happy. That's Lieutenant, Mr. Bojangles!
    As Bruce seemed to calm Sado remembered about earlier in the morning when he first woke up he had sensed multiple people at the borderlands. Oi, full speed ahead Cap'n Crunch.
    Sado made his way to the front of the small merchant ship placing his right foot up on the bow of the ship. Solomon to his left and Bruce behind him at the wheel. He stood awkwardly for a second noticing that something was missing he then rummaged through a pile of stuff'n'junk off to the side finding a worn out straw hat. There we go. I'm Sado, Yasutora Sado and I'll be king of the pirates.
    He placed the straw hat on his head and returned to his post at the front of the ship.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sado kept the bottle raised slightly as Bruce goes from angry to happy. That's Lieutenant, Mr. Bojangles!
    As Bruce seemed to calm Sado remembered about earlier in the morning when he first woke up he had sensed multiple people at the borderlands. Oi, full speed ahead Cap'n Crunch.
    Sado made his way to the front of the small merchant ship placing his right foot up on the bow of the ship. Solomon to his left and Bruce behind him at the wheel. He stood awkwardly for a second noticing that something was missing he then rummaged through a pile of stuff'n'junk off to the side finding a worn out straw hat. There we go. I'm Sado, Yasutora Sado and I'll be king of the pirates.
    He placed the straw hat on his head and returned to his post at the front of the ship.
    And so, our young hero's continue to sail around Ame.

WIGGLES WHY DID YOU hic STOP?

Sigh

Oooooh what will we do with a drunken sailor...oh what will we do with a drunken sailor...

Solomon continues to sing as they sail.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Work work dont stop

*looks around*

"So when will they be here?"

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    #KisameIsMyHomeboy

Sitting up from the grainy soil of Kirigakure, Arthur receives orders directly from the war general, sending him after his wild partner Yero. After getting up, Arthur sighs, and heads out toward the Rain Village, with the messenger bird.

"I hope you haven't gotten in any trouble yet Yero..."

-12 hours to Ame-

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Work work dont stop

Tobirama cocks an eye at Yero. I don't know if you heard me, but let me reiterate. Who are you, and what do you want with Bruce, Sado, and the Fuukage? Unless you are here for diplomatic negotiations, you can make like a baby, and head out.
    *eyes man extremely discriminately*

"I hope you can feel from this stare I'm giving you, how corny that line you just said is. I've heard better jokes from a taco. That I've eaten. 6 hours ago. But yes. It's all diplomacy and what not. You can even attend this meeting. I'd just like to say a few things"

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot

Oh, hello Grumpy. I just gave Muscles a new alarm clock I also gave Porcu-head some more sleep time.

*Yachiru then sees Vegeta running away to the borders*

Huh? Where are you going, Grumpy?

*As she says so, she jumps onto a rain drop and starts running from rain drop to rain drop following Vegeta*

(Ame Odori) Rain Dance
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Description: After using a technique that causes rain to fall from the sky, the user will then push chakra to their feet and will be able to push off of the drops of water with their feet, tho they must be quick when doing so. This jutsu derives from a ninja's ability to walk on water no matter how thin or small the water source is so it does not require suiton chakra to perform, this is just a more intense version the requires fast reflexes and movement to accomplish.

Notes:
    - The user can move freely on the water drops.
    - Must know my "Jeet Kun Do" in order to perform this as it allows you to move a limb in the blink of an eye.

Quote Originally Posted by FeeLPaiN View Post
    After reaching amegakure's borderlands Toph looks behind her and sees a shinobi with Kiri headband following her so she tells to her rock clone using signs to jump off the locust swarm and keep him busy till she safely enter the village. She was well aware that the amekage's chakra sensed her with the chakra infused rain falling upon them so he would send reinforcement for the clone.

As the clone jumps down she sees that Yero was the one following her. So you were the only one to track me down? I know it is a rule to kill anyone defecting from kiri but can't leave a helpless blind girl alone?

On the other hand real Toph after reaching the steel towers of ame flyed directly to Fuu's mansion to report the current situation to her.

Knock knock!! anybody here? I'm back!!

Toph waited for anyone to reply.
    Tobirama comes out of the Amegakure no Sato tavern and decides to go catch up with Vegeta to the borderlands. As he makes his way, he hears knocking. Who is that.... Quickly jumping over the gates, Tobirama is face to face with his old friend Toph. May I ask what you are doing here? Tobirama keeps his arms crossed staring at the little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stussy View Post
    Smirk standing against a wall near the village gates waiting for something to do, starts to notice some of the homies from the Tavern walking in his direction. As they pass, Smirk then lifts of the wall he was using for support and walks with them.

Finally..

Tobirama walks up to the man, about seven meters away. Minions of Amegakure? I hope you change your tone if you wish to speak with our kage. Tobirama coughs a little and suddenly hocks a loogie right at Yero's feet as he smirks. Sorry, I must have come down with a cold. But anyways, who are you and what do you want here, besides "talking" with Fuu?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stussy View Post
    Watching as Tobirama and this weirdo with a Kiri headband interact

You see us as pawns, huh. You must be Kiri's bishop, coming at us sideways like that or are you a Knight of Kiri, little pony boy here to be fed his sugar by our higher ups.
    *looks around*

"So when will they be here?"
    Tobirama cocks an eye at Yero. I don't know if you heard me, but let me reiterate. Who are you, and what do you want with Bruce, Sado, and the Fuukage? Unless you are here for diplomatic negotiations, you can make like a baby, and head out.
    As Vegeta took off towards the Borderlands, he could slightly hear Yachiru tell him she did something to Muscles and Purcu-head..her nicknames for Sado and Bruce. Vegeta knew it was Yachiru once he heard her call him Grumpy, so as he heard her following him he didn't mind. She was a pleasure to be around, and always had a way for diffusing even the tensest situations.

Taking the long road, Vegeta gets to the borders rather late. There was a gathering of Ame Nin, and a familiar looking sight. It was Toph, she had came home at last. Then Vegeta was filled with a ting of anger, as he saw the face of someone else familiar...it was that Ice user guy. The one who couldn't take a hint to leave. Vegeta starts having massive flashbacks...

<flashback sounds...blurry computer monitors>

*Vegeta steps out onto the rainy battlefield*
    Oh it's done been brought, your kind isn't welcome here, and your leaving one way....or the other
    Yero glances at the man with the weird hairline that was like three feet tall

"You should go......play with other children/midgets of your size, go away. I here for Orochimaru and his subjects. Are you one of them? If so, come on, let me extract the data I need"
    *Vegeta scratches his head while looking at the fruit ball who was standing there looking confused*
    Orochimaru? Really? BWAHAHAHAAA! You think Orochimaru-sama would waste his time with the likes of you? You really are confused aren't you. Since you can't seem to comprehend even the most basic form of communication, I will explain it to you like an 8 year old...
    *Vegeta starts speaking very slowly and loudly*
    Fight......me......oooooor........leeeave......did you understand....or do I need to have that rock over there translate it to your native tongue
    <end flashback sounds and blurrienessness>

...It's you. I Know you...What in the name of Bruce and Sado are you doing here?!
    Vegeta notices his headband and knew immediately why he came and chuckles briefly...
    Heh heh...So, someone finally took you in, gave you a flea bath and a collar, eh? Now your suddenly full of duty and proper procedures? You'd think someone lucky enough to show up here unannounced once before, calling out our Village heads and still managed to leave with his life would be smart enough not to return. Your better suited for the Ninja casino's with that sort of luck. So I'm assuming your here for this helpless blind girl? Do you think we will allow you to shed her blood on our lands?
    Vegeta glances at Toph then back to Yero..
    Not on your life. Maybe you should just turn around...go report that she got away. After all, you wouldn't even be able to form words without life, and it was by our Kage's good graces that you still draw breath. Seems the least you could do to repay her, would you not agree?
    Vegeta stood, watching Yero like a dog waiting for his response

Last edited by -Vegeta; 03-24-2014 at 01:39 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3

Interesting events here, and it seems Delta has the ability to sense people from across the ninja world in order to know that ice was in ame before he intercepts pain.

Delta, unless you can explain how you do this, or point out something I have missed then the reinforcements you sent are invalid here.

Note: If I am wrong on this then please tell me how and this all goes on freely.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»