Page 5 of 5 « First 12345
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen to the sound of your
    last breath....

Re: [Amegakure Borderlands] Once a rain drop always a rain drop.

After a short stay at the tavern and a little nap, Kyo wakes up in his new home and gets up before strapping his blade to his right hip and his ninja tools pouch to his lower back, he then walks over to his room window and opens the curtains, due to his home being almost in the center of Amegakure and in one of the tallest buildings, he has a clear view of the gates and Ame's borderlands, Kyo then notices a party of Ame Ninja located on the borderlands and thinks to himself '...What's this? A party of sorts? And I wasn't invited?! Fools...think they can have a good time without me...that ain't gonna happen...' Kyo then opens up his window and jumps out onto the rooftop of a slightly shorter building than the one he was living in, he then starts dashing across the rooftop and swiftly jumps across each rooftop unto the building situated closest to the village gates, he then takes a giant leap forward and lands on Ame's gates, Kyo then stops...takes out his Ame banner and places it onto his forward before taking yet another giant leap forward coupled with a 360 degree spin in mid-air and landing close by the party of Ame ninja..."So what's the occasion?!" he yells out loudly so that everyone on the borderlands could hear him...

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I never said we left Ame. However from how serious this is getting it showed me that there is no enjoyment for me in nw. As we hadn't even left yet and there's already problems.

Bruce lee summons a doll while on the boat. The ink still being on the paper because ink isn't washable (Gf is a physics teacher).
    However Bruce decides this Ninja world is not for him and has decided that now is the best time to exit it.
    The doll he summoned is named Svengali. It is a doll that actually takes control of people's mind's and actually controls their bodies. Bruce being not the kind of person to commit suicide on his own will require something to force him to do so. Svengali's Genjutsu being to him, unbreakable by anything within his powers is the perfect way for him to kill himself.

Svengali, I want you to take control over my body and force me to kill myself. This will be the last time you will be summoned.

Svengali begins to smile evily. After one post in this thread, Svengali takes control over Bruces left arm. The doll grabs a kunai from his pouch and tries to cut off his right arm, Bruce tries to hold his arm back but after a 2nd post in this thread the right arm will fall limp, Svengali will then cut off the right arm. Then Svengali will slowly saw through Bruces neck. Until, Bruce has died.

(Genjutsu - Svengali) - Sevengali illusion
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: N/a
    Description: The user will perform 3 needed hand seals to summon a special type of mechanical doll to the feild. This is a special mechanical doll made entirely of chakra metal. When its summoned it is infused with the users chakra from that moment. Svengali is a special mechanical doll made of chakra metal that responds to the sound of the users voice comands, but not just any comands. From the moment this doll is summoned it begins to mess with the opponents head. After being on the feild for one turn the doll will put a kind of transe upon the opponent. This transe make the opponent become like the doll turn by turn. See below for details.
    After being on the feild for 2 turns, the opponents arm will go solid like the dolls metal limbs, making them unable to move it.
    After being on the feild for 3 turns, the opponents other arm will go stiff like the dolls other arm.
    After being on the feild for 4 turns, The users legs will go stiff, unable to move them or feel any sensation in them.
    After svengali has been on the feild for 5 turns, the opponents whole body will be stiff like svengali's and they will not be able to move or feel anything.
    When svengali has control of all the opponents limbs they are unable to battle.
    Due to this abilitily they are unable to move any part of their hands and can't feel any pain in their limbs. It is almost as though someone elses limbs are attached to their body that they cant feel or move. Not only does Svengali take over the opponents actions through hypnosis, he also becomes on with the target, so if svengali is poked, the opponent possesed by him will feel it too. The same effect applies in a painful way. If svengali has taken effect on of of the opponents arm, and the same arm on svengali is stabbed, the opponent will cry out in pain as though their own arm was stabbed, though they would still be unable to move it.
    Note: No S rank or above while controlling Svengali
    Note: No nin/gen jutsu can be used at the same time as svengali
    Note: No Genjutsu for the rest of the match after use.
    Note: While the user is controlling svengali, he is only able to peform 2 jutsu per turn due to concerntrating on svengalis use.

Last edited by -Yard-; 03-31-2014 at 07:41 PM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

Just things that I want to point out as well.
    1. We never left Ame borderlands. We were just "daydreaming" but messing around at Ame borderlands.
    2. You can write under the rain (Icemyster did so as well). The fact that Kiri couldn´t send the message because of Kiri´s messeger dying due to the summoner´s mistake has nothing to do with Amegakure

*Naruta sees Bruce summoning a doll*

Aww....Bruce, that´s a cute doll.

*Naruta then is shocked after hearing what Bruce said*

Wait, what?

*Naruta then looks at the doll smiling evily. She stares at the doll as she says terrified but softly*

No, Svengali...O_O Good little doll...Don´t do that... Just be a good little doll and no one will get hurt O_O

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruta; 03-31-2014 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    last breath....

Quote Originally Posted by -Yard- View Post
    I never said we left Ame. However from how serious this is getting it showed me that there is no enjoyment for me in nw. As we hadn't even left yet and there's already problems.

Bruce lee summons a doll while on the boat. The ink still being on the paper because ink isn't washable (Gf is a physics teacher).
    However Bruce decides this Ninja world is not for him and has decided that now is the best time to exit it.
    The doll he summoned is named Svengali. It is a doll that actually takes control of people's mind's and actually controls their bodies. Bruce being not the kind of person to commit suicide on his own will require something to force him to do so. Svengali being to him, unbreakable by anything within his powers is the perfect way for him to kill himself.

Svengali, I want you to take control over my body and force me to kill myself. This will be the last time you will be summoned.

Svengali begins to smile evily. After one post in this thread, Svengali takes control over Bruces left arm. The doll grabs a kunai from his pouch and tries to cut off his right arm, Bruce tries to hold his arm back but after a 2nd post in this thread the right arm will fall limp, Svengali will then cut off the right arm. Then Svengali will slowly saw through Bruces neck. Until, Bruce has died.

(Genjutsu - Svengali) - Sevengali illusion
    Type: Attack
    Damage Points: N/a
    Description: The user will perform 3 needed hand seals to summon a special type of mechanical doll to the feild. This is a special mechanical doll made entirely of chakra metal. When its summoned it is infused with the users chakra from that moment. Svengali is a special mechanical doll made of chakra metal that responds to the sound of the users voice comands, but not just any comands. From the moment this doll is summoned it begins to mess with the opponents head. After being on the feild for one turn the doll will put a kind of transe upon the opponent. This transe make the opponent become like the doll turn by turn. See below for details.
    After being on the feild for 2 turns, the opponents arm will go solid like the dolls metal limbs, making them unable to move it.
    After being on the feild for 3 turns, the opponents other arm will go stiff like the dolls other arm.
    After being on the feild for 4 turns, The users legs will go stiff, unable to move them or feel any sensation in them.
    After svengali has been on the feild for 5 turns, the opponents whole body will be stiff like svengali's and they will not be able to move or feel anything.
    When svengali has control of all the opponents limbs they are unable to battle.
    Due to this abilitily they are unable to move any part of their hands and can't feel any pain in their limbs. It is almost as though someone elses limbs are attached to their body that they cant feel or move. Not only does Svengali take over the opponents actions through hypnosis, he also becomes on with the target, so if svengali is poked, the opponent possesed by him will feel it too. The same effect applies in a painful way. If svengali has taken effect on of of the opponents arm, and the same arm on svengali is stabbed, the opponent will cry out in pain as though their own arm was stabbed, though they would still be unable to move it.
    Note: No S rank or above while controlling Svengali
    Note: No nin/gen jutsu can be used at the same time as svengali
    Note: No Genjutsu for the rest of the match after use.
    Note: While the user is controlling svengali, he is only able to peform 2 jutsu per turn due to concerntrating on svengalis use.
    Not sure if the doll can be seen by everyone at the borderlands, but I assume yes, if not, then just let me know.

Seeing the doll being summoned before Bruce as he also says that he wants the doll to kill him, Kyo wasn't moved by the whole incident and decided to just act as soon as he could...Kyo takes a quick bite out of his thumb to draw blood and swiftly swipes it across his snake tattoo in order to summon the boss of the snakes, Manda, Manda is summoned beneath the doll and bruce and would appear erupting from the ground with its mouth wide open, before Manda emerges from the ground, Kyo dashes over towards Bruce, grabs hold of him and jumps several meters away from the doll, allowing Manda to erupt from the ground, swallow the doll, and within a blink of an eye disperse back to the Ryuchi Cave.

Even though I am new to this village, I am still not going to allow anyone from it to get hurt, you Bruce..are an asset to Amegakure, and the village needs you my friend.

Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: N/A (-10 to user upon summoning)
    Description:
    Manda is a gigantic, 100 meter long snake who serves as the "leader" of all snakes. Fierce and aggressive, Manda is a shrewd warrior. To summon Manda, the user takes a big gamble, as he can easily turn on its summoner if he so deems it. Not only that, but the sacrifice and the amount of chakra needed damages the user, making summoning Manda a forbidden act. Manda has some unique abilities. Extremely fast and strong, his tail acts as a sharp mace that he can fling at the enemies with ease, speed and tremendous power (capable of overcoming even A-Rank defenses). Manda is also capable of using his chakra for 2 unique techniques: he can borrow underground (even if its affected by up to A-Rank techniques), tunneling through the earth at enormous speed or shed his skin, using a sort of substitution technique, where he trades places with his shed skin. While underground, Manda can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the location of his enemy. While completely immune to techniques A-Rank and below, Manda can take one S-Rank attack and survive by shedding his skins afterwards, although this can only be done once.
    Note: requires snake contract
    Note: can only be summoned once

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Semi Inactive Member-

Quote Originally Posted by Yashiro View Post
    Not sure if the doll can be seen by everyone at the borderlands, but I assume yes, if not, then just let me know.

Seeing the doll being summoned before Bruce as he also says that he wants the doll to kill him, Kyo wasn't moved by the whole incident and decided to just act as soon as he could...Kyo takes a quick bite out of his thumb to draw blood and swiftly swipes it across his snake tattoo in order to summon the boss of the snakes, Manda, Manda is summoned beneath the doll and bruce and would appear erupting from the ground with its mouth wide open, before Manda emerges from the ground, Kyo dashes over towards Bruce, grabs hold of him and jumps several meters away from the doll, allowing Manda to erupt from the ground, swallow the doll, and within a blink of an eye disperse back to the Ryuchi Cave.

Even though I am new to this village, I am still not going to allow anyone from it to get hurt, you Bruce..are an asset to Amegakure, and the village needs you my friend.

Type: Offensive/Defensive
    Chakra cost: 50
    Damage points: N/A (-10 to user upon summoning)
    Description:
    Manda is a gigantic, 100 meter long snake who serves as the "leader" of all snakes. Fierce and aggressive, Manda is a shrewd warrior. To summon Manda, the user takes a big gamble, as he can easily turn on its summoner if he so deems it. Not only that, but the sacrifice and the amount of chakra needed damages the user, making summoning Manda a forbidden act. Manda has some unique abilities. Extremely fast and strong, his tail acts as a sharp mace that he can fling at the enemies with ease, speed and tremendous power (capable of overcoming even A-Rank defenses). Manda is also capable of using his chakra for 2 unique techniques: he can borrow underground (even if its affected by up to A-Rank techniques), tunneling through the earth at enormous speed or shed his skin, using a sort of substitution technique, where he trades places with his shed skin. While underground, Manda can sense the vibrations through the earth and pinpoint the location of his enemy. While completely immune to techniques A-Rank and below, Manda can take one S-Rank attack and survive by shedding his skins afterwards, although this can only be done once.
    Note: requires snake contract
    Note: can only be summoned once

*As soon as Naruta notices a giant mouth coming from underneath her and her comrades, without any hesitations, Naruta instantly bites her left thumb and summons Allerie underneath her and her comrades as it starts flying quickly high into the air, avoiding her and her comrades to be eaten by that giant mouth. The moment Allerie was flying upwards, Naruta notices that Yashiro was jumping to them. Naruta then jumps off from Allerie as she makes a handseal infusing her body with swift chakra and she flashes towards Kyo´s right side delivering a punch at the middle of his stomach with her right hand as she yells*

Hey, newbie, what do you think you´re doing?

*After the punch, Kyo falls on the ground on his back hard as Naruta lands a few meters away from him*

Your summoning almost killed all of us.

(Kchuysei: Allerie) Summoning: Allerie
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user bites her thumb drawing blood and then she summons Allerie. It is summoned directly within short range from the user. It is as big as Sasuke´s hawk, weighting around 500 kg allowing her to carry people or object up to a total of three times her weight. Allerie has strong wings that allows her to fly for very long periods of time long ranged with the ground. Allerie has an affinity to Wind style, being able to use Wind jutsus the user knows without using any handseals (including those that require a fan). Allerie has 5 layer of feathers in each wing, each layer with 500 feathers. She can coat her feathers with Wind chakra and then shoot them at the opponent by sweeping her wings forward. Allerie can also use her wings as a shield for the summoner, protecting the user. Allerie will stay active in battle until the summoner dismisses her or until she has used all her feathers.

Notes:
    - Can use Wind Jutsus up to S-rank
    - Feathers can be fired up to 2 times per battle.
    - The feathers can reach up to long range
    - The feathers´ attack equals to an S-rank technique
    - For each time Allerie´s wing is used for shielding or Allerie is attacked, the amount of times she can fire the feathers is reduced by one
    - Can be summoned once
    - Allerie lasts 4 turns in battle

(Hayaton: Kage Ken) Swift Release: Shadow Punch
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description:
    A simple taijutsu move combined with the abilities of Swift Release. The user will do one handseal (Boar) and infuse his body with chakra, flashing towards his target to deliver a simple punch. While exceedingly fast, the technique bares the same limitations of any other Swift Release technique.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's been 3 posts, Bruce has died. Although at this point if the doll is damaged Bruce would be as well. It a Forbidden ranked VooDoo Doll.

Last edited by -Yard-; 03-31-2014 at 07:40 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    last breath....

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruta View Post
    *As soon as Naruta notices a giant mouth coming from underneath her and her comrades, without any hesitations, Naruta instantly bites her left thumb and summons Allerie underneath her and her comrades as it starts flying quickly high into the air, avoiding her and her comrades to be eaten by that giant mouth. The moment Allerie was flying upwards, Naruta notices that Yashiro was jumping to them. Naruta then jumps off from Allerie as she makes a handseal infusing her body with swift chakra and she flashes towards Kyo´s right side delivering a punch at the middle of his stomach with her right hand as she yells*

Hey, newbie, what do you think you´re doing?

*After the punch, Kyo falls on the ground on his back hard as Naruta lands a few meters away from him*

Your summoning almost killed all of us.

(Kchuysei: Allerie) Summoning: Allerie
    Type: Supplementary
    Damage Points: 80
    Description: The user bites her thumb drawing blood and then she summons Allerie. It is summoned directly within short range from the user. It is as big as Sasuke´s hawk, weighting around 500 kg allowing her to carry people or object up to a total of three times her weight. Allerie has strong wings that allows her to fly for very long periods of time long ranged with the ground. Allerie has an affinity to Wind style, being able to use Wind jutsus the user knows without using any handseals (including those that require a fan). Allerie has 5 layer of feathers in each wing, each layer with 500 feathers. She can coat her feathers with Wind chakra and then shoot them at the opponent by sweeping her wings forward. Allerie can also use her wings as a shield for the summoner, protecting the user. Allerie will stay active in battle until the summoner dismisses her or until she has used all her feathers.

Notes:
    - Can use Wind Jutsus up to S-rank
    - Feathers can be fired up to 2 times per battle.
    - The feathers can reach up to long range
    - The feathers´ attack equals to an S-rank technique
    - For each time Allerie´s wing is used for shielding or Allerie is attacked, the amount of times she can fire the feathers is reduced by one
    - Can be summoned once
    - Allerie lasts 4 turns in battle

(Hayaton: Kage Ken) Swift Release: Shadow Punch
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra: 20
    Damage: 40
    Description:
    A simple taijutsu move combined with the abilities of Swift Release. The user will do one handseal (Boar) and infuse his body with chakra, flashing towards his target to deliver a simple punch. While exceedingly fast, the technique bares the same limitations of any other Swift Release technique.

After getting swiftly punched by Naruta in attempt to save the life of his comrade Bruce, Kyo simply starts walking back towards Ame's gates and goes home.

Edit: Removed 'Argue' to keep it all RP, Yard wants to hate me but actually thinks I am awesome, which I am , but that's not relevant right now, and now he is dead to the NW, Ame is closed for now, everyone shall be mourning the loss of a dear friend, Bruce mother*#£$ Lee.

Last edited by Yashiro; 03-31-2014 at 09:42 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yashiro View Post
    After getting swiftly punched by Naruta in attempt to save the life of his comrade Bruce, Kyo simply starts walking back towards Ame's gates and goes home.

Your doll never got hurt or damaged, just swallowed and moved to the Ryuchi Cave, if that doesn't suffice to disconnect yourself from the doll, then yes you are dead.

Manda is also a forbidden ranked summon and his body is able to take the damage of a forbidden ranked technique without anything or anyone from the inside getting hurt one bit(as shown with Deidara's C4 being fended by Sasuke summoning Manda), I take that as when the doll is inside of Manda and utilizing its forbidden power from within Manda, it wouldn't be able to pass through his body and continue working the way it was, that and the fact that he has dispersed to the Ryuchi cave as soon as the doll entered his mouth, I might be wrong but it doesn't really matter, the RP here is ruined now anyways.
    Are you arguing about me killing myself? Really?
    Last post here. I'm done.

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345