View Poll Results: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 38.46%
  • No

9 17.31%
  • May be

23 44.23%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

The reason why I think he is because from the point Naruto has gained control over the kyuubi,
    1. First his body changes form and it looks exactly like So6p's.
    2. The kyuubi said it himself that the new sealing technique Naruto used to seal the kyuubi was in fact Rikudo's or similar to his.

Naruto has just been using new powers which he didn't have any knowledge of before. He all of a sudden can sense hate and other emotions making him the #1 sensor type Ninja. I think this must be a trait Rikudo had. Also the Shushin no jutsu or the teleportation technique he has gained is infact Rikudo's as well. Probably the fastest Shushin no jutsu there is. I think this is not the whole package but there will be more techniques he will gain along with Rikudo body.

I think Rikudo himself must have done this on his deathbed. He must have put his own chakra or techniques in the bijuus when he distributed them all around because he must have thought that a jinchuuriki who gains control over his tailed beast or its chakra must be rewarded with these techniques/powers so he can bring peace to the world. May be he did this with the kyuubi only and gave it the maximum percentage of jyuubi's chakra and mixing his powers with it, forseeing that a ninja who will gain control of it will get these powers so he might help bring peace to the world?

This might be the reason his body looks like So6p's when he uses Kyuubi's chakra otherwise what's the reason Naruto gets Rikudo's body whenever he uses kyuubi's chakra? What do you guys think?

Last edited by chopsy16; 08-16-2010 at 09:59 PM.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time to pour some wine

Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

Yeah i wish so too but untill we see Rikudo's powers we can't say that he had those powers.Nice theory.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He actually is quite different than the other Jinchuurikis ... Even Naruto said it himself.

Naruto: Its quite strange, look what happens to me when I use the kyuubi chakra ...

Whereas Bee only transforms into a bulltype octopus mini or large ...

So maybe since he is one kind of descendant of So6P, the chakra reacts differently to him.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time to pour some wine

Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    He actually is quite different than the other Jinchuurikis ... Even Naruto said it himself.

Naruto: Its quite strange, look what happens to me when I use the kyuubi chakra ...

Whereas Bee only transforms into a bulltype octopus mini or large ...

So maybe since he is one kind of descendant of So6P, the chakra reacts differently to him.
    You maybe have a point there

Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.

Naruto now seperates the diffrent chakras in his body where as before they were all mixed up.

Since the fox chakra has been isolated his true chakra form can be seen. Now when he mixes it with kyuubi chakra, his will, not the foxes is in control.
    this separation ,and recombination at the proper rate is what gives the Rikudo effect.

Kind of like making a good soup, the proper ratios of ingredients are key, not just slopping it all together in a pot.:D

Narutos chakra reserves are massive, and the fox has a ginormous amount.
    by tunnng down the kuubi chakra via the seal he can balance it with his chakra creating a more perfect form of energy (the Rikudo effect).

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ehm, Rikudous powers - that's Rinnegan!

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by totalblind View Post
    Yeah i wish so too but untill we see Rikudo's powers we can't say that he had those powers.Nice theory.
    Well one of Rikudo's powers is that new seal Naruto used.. Kyuubi when he saw Naruto said 'that's the Sage of Six path's'....... I think may be Kishi was trying to give us some hint thr?

Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSage View Post
    Naruto now seperates the diffrent chakras in his body where as before they were all mixed up.

Since the fox chakra has been isolated his true chakra form can be seen. Now when he mixes it with kyuubi chakra, his will, not the foxes is in control.
    this separation ,and recombination at the proper rate is what gives the Rikudo effect.

Kind of like making a good soup, the proper ratios of ingredients are key, not just slopping it all together in a pot.:D

by tunnng down the kuubi chakra via the seal he can balance it with his chakra creating a more perfect form of energy (the Rikudo effect).
    Yeah that all is fine but how do you explain Naruto using a new sealing technique, Teleportation tech out of his own? Where did he get those from? Normally he shud have used kyuubi chakra just like Bee does. Go 9-tails mode version 1 and version 2. Also when Minato was fighting Kyuubi, kyuubi only was using chakra balls and I think thats his main power or in fact all the bijuus. Kyuubi just has unlimited amount of it.

Either Naruto is the incarnation of Rikudo such that he is born with Rikudo's body but that still doesn't explain how he got the knowledge of using these new techniques. I don't think with just the kyuubi chakra you get these techniques. Otherwise kyuubi would also have used more then just chakra balls during most of it's fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Curtain Messiah View Post
    Ehm, Rikudous powers - that's Rinnegan!
    Not just the Rinnegan, as it has been said earlier in the manga, Rikudo's powers consist of the Rinnegan and his physical body/life force. His two sons were divided with these powers. And then ofcourse the blood thinned and the Uchiha and Senju were formed and they both have been fighting with each other since then.

I think Naruto is definately a descendent of the senju. Upon gaining kyuubi's chakra he should have used it like KBee does. Just go 9-tails v1 or v2 mode. I mean it's just chakra afterall where the hell is he getting those techniques from? It makes no sense, therefore, I think just like Nagato was re-born with the Sage's eyes, Naruto is either the re-incarnation of Rikudo getting his body/life force or as per my theory above Rikudo has mixed his own powers along with kyuubi's chakra so the man who takes control of the kyuubi will need these techniques so he can be the massiah and bring peace to the world.

Last edited by chopsy16; 08-07-2010 at 05:24 PM.

Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.

I don't think Naruto knew he was that strong or fast.

He released the kyuubi chakra, and then sensed kissame. Kissame flees and Naruto without thinking twice takes after him. Naruto under estimated his own strength.
    His chakra plus the kyuubis would naturaly highten his previous strength.

As far as the new seal goes I believe it is jus the combination of the key and narutos old seal activated. The resemblance to Rikoudos is a by product of successful hosting of the kyuubi by a pure in jinchiruki.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I like your theory.. i guess Rikudo mixed his chakra with the last Bijuu, the Kyuubi. And only the best of ninja can tame the Kyuubi so, it's Naruto :D and with the Kyuubi's chakra Naruto get's some of Rikudo's chakra and techniques.. ;D

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think he will get everything except the eye powers. He totally looks like the SO6P silhouette.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There's very little hint mentioned on the manga about the powers of the Rikudo.

I'm trying to search where it says the the speed of Naruto now is almost same or the same Shushin no jutsu of the SO6P.

Does't it really a teleportation technique or just pure speed?

If I'm not mistaken

1. Seal
    2. Chibaku Tensei
    3. Dōjutsu (particularly special power to create a stone table which only those who have a Dōjutsu can decipher it to certain degree. Only those who possess the Rinnegan can fully decipher what is written on the tablet, while a person with a different dōjutsu can still partially interpret the information.) - of course he created it he must also can read it.
    4. Jutsu to split up the 10 tails

are the only powers of the Rikudo being "revealed" already in the manga.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No there is no proof behind this theory it is just an assumption as the new powers that naruto is getting with the kyuubi's chakra espcially his body looking like So6p and that sealing technique isn't making much sense as yet.

Regarding the shushin no jutsu and it's speed that was also an assumption as this thread is just a theory. Nothing said in this theory is proven or shown in the mange yet, and so I am just speculating.

Why I think these powers are Rikudo's is because Naruto is in Rikudo mode when he uses them. These powers meaning the sealing tech, shushun no jutsu and the sensor type ability and I am sure there will be more of them. He has used these powers without any prior knowledge of them. It is okay to have powers but it is another thing to use them without having any knowledge of them before.

We all know Rikudo's 2 sons shared his power. The elder got the Rinnegan and the younger got his physical/life force. So there must be some jutsu's the younger son could use also, right? With Rinnegan you get power to use any elemental technique. I think the younger son got these physical traits like huge chakra, sensor type ability, sealing techniques and so on and may be these are the powers Naruto is using right now? I think in Rikudo mode naruto can easily use these techniques utilizing kyuubi chakra.

Last edited by chopsy16; 08-07-2010 at 11:54 PM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hi, I just like make a comment about this new seal.

I believe that this is the same seal that the SO6P developed and used on the 10 tails. And here's, it think, the reason why Naruto's seal happened to be upgraded.

There are necessary conditions to re-create this SO6P seal:

1. The body(vessel/host). The host must be pure from hatred.

2. The SO6P sealing technique.

3. The SO6P chakra.

For the first condition, the body.
    It is in Naruto's DNA being an Uzumaki to be able to suppress the Kyubi's chakra like his mother. As it's being said here:
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 500 - Page 4

Also mentioned is that, Uzumaki & Senju are blood related, Senju descendant of the younger son who have inherited the body of the SO6P.
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 500 - Page 3
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 462 - Page 12

With the younger son having the SO6P body and believing that love is the key to peace, this must be the reason why the SO6P chosen his younger son to be his descendant. He(younger son) must be capable to use his sealing technique and be a host of a tailed beast, besides being able to continue his great deeds and true desire to bring peace to the war-torn world.

For the second condition, the SO6P sealing technique.
    Here it says that the same sealing technique previously used by the SO6P is quietly passed down from generation to generation and still exist somewhere even during the time when Naruto was born until the declaration of the war (Naruto Chapter 467). It must be the intention of the SO6P to make his sealing technique never vanish on the surface of the world to be used when needed again.
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 467 - Page 14

We all know that among the nine tailed beasts (ten tails excluded), Kyubi is the most powerful of all. So it must be logical to use a powerful and available seal to be able to contain it.

Here Kushina told Naruto where the origin of the seal used on him came from:

And emphasized that it was even created by a clan specialized in sealing techniques. It was very powerful and feared during the previous war. Which could be the same reason why her country was targeted and being destroyed.

Another, here Bee even admitted that the seal used on Naruto is even more powerful than his:
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 496 - Page 7

Base on the above, Naruto's seal must be "the same seal" that was passed down from generations to generations which is initially came from the SO6P.

Question: why does it does not activate in the first place the seal was applied? See next condition.

For the third condition, the SO6P chakra.
    When the SO6P divided the ten tails chakra into nine. There's a possibility of mixing his own chakra into each tailed beast during the splitting process.
    Since the Kyubi is the most powerful among nine. It could have "the most chakra" of the SO6P mixed into it, but could not be released due to the reason that it was sealed together with the Kyubi's. And when the Naruto receives this mixed Kyubi / SO6P chakra, this SO6P's chakra must be the one responsible in triggering the upgrade of Naruto's seal.

Remember, doing a jutsu like a sealing technique also needs a particular amount/level of the shinobi's chakra. And each Shinobi has a unique abilities compare to the others.

And since its a signature jutsu of the SO6P (SO6P developed the technique), its a chakra dependent type of jutsu meaning you need to have a certain special type of chakra same as its creator to apply it successfully and match in the seal itself.

If the user does not have this kind of chakra, even if he knows how to do the jutsu, it would not be the same quality or strength compare to the level of its creator. So that's must be the reason why Naruto's seal was weakening, if not, then the Kyubi's chakra is getting stronger in time.

Here, it shows that the younger son inherited the body of the SO6P with his life force and physical energy.
    And the Kyubi's chakra full of life energy
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 505 - Page 8

May I say this in a short word, it was "patented" to the SO6P.
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 499 - Page 14

But Naruto managed to acquire it.

That's how I see how come Naruto's seal has been upgraded. I hope everybody like it.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice theory man.. I like how u put it too.. I see we have sort of similar thoughts on this thing

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Thanks dude.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.

Just by reading the manga you could answer your own question.

Seeing as how he split his powers and gave it to his sons, Naruto can't possibly get both powers.

So any theory is pointless.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

Quote Originally Posted by fitsumo View Post
    Hi, I just like make a comment about this new seal.

I believe that this is the same seal that the SO6P developed and used on the 10 tails. And here's, it think, the reason why Naruto's seal happened to be upgraded.

There are necessary conditions to re-create this SO6P seal:

1. The body(vessel/host). The host must be pure from hatred.

2. The SO6P sealing technique.

3. The SO6P chakra.

For the first condition, the body.
    It is in Naruto's DNA being an Uzumaki to be able to suppress the Kyubi's chakra like his mother. As it's being said here:
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 500 - Page 4

Also mentioned is that, Uzumaki & Senju are blood related, Senju descendant of the younger son who have inherited the body of the SO6P.

With the younger son having the SO6P body and believing that love is the key to peace, this must be the reason why the SO6P chosen his younger son to be his descendant. He(younger son) must be capable to use his sealing technique and be a host of a tailed beast, besides being able to continue his great deeds and true desire to bring peace to the war-torn world.

For the second condition, the SO6P sealing technique.
    Here it says that the same sealing technique previously used by the SO6P is quietly passed down from generation to generation and still exist somewhere even during the time when Naruto was born until the declaration of the war (Naruto Chapter 467). It must be the intention of the SO6P to make his sealing technique never vanish on the surface of the world to be used when needed again.
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 467 - Page 14

We all know that among the nine tailed beasts (ten tails excluded), Kyubi is the most powerful of all. So it must be logical to use a powerful and available seal to be able to contain it.

Here Kushina told Naruto where the origin of the seal used on him came from:

And emphasized that it was even created by a clan specialized in sealing techniques. It was very powerful and feared during the previous war. Which could be the same reason why her country was targeted and being destroyed.

Another, here Bee even admitted that the seal used on Naruto is even more powerful than his:
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 496 - Page 7

Base on the above, Naruto's seal must be "the same seal" that was passed down from generations to generations which is initially came from the SO6P.

Question: why does it does not activate in the first place the seal was applied? See next condition.

For the third condition, the SO6P chakra.
    When the SO6P divided the ten tails chakra into nine. There's a possibility of mixing his own chakra into each tailed beast during the splitting process.
    Since the Kyubi is the most powerful among nine. It could have "the most chakra" of the SO6P mixed into it, but could not be released due to the reason that it was sealed together with the Kyubi's. And when the Naruto receives this mixed Kyubi / SO6P chakra, this SO6P's chakra must be the one responsible in triggering the upgrade of Naruto's seal.

Remember, doing a jutsu like a sealing technique also needs a particular amount/level of the shinobi's chakra. And each Shinobi has a unique abilities compare to the others.

And since its a signature jutsu of the SO6P (SO6P developed the technique), its a chakra dependent type of jutsu meaning you need to have a certain special type of chakra same as its creator to apply it successfully and match in the seal itself.

If the user does not have this kind of chakra, even if he knows how to do the jutsu, it would not be the same quality or strength compare to the level of its creator. So that's must be the reason why Naruto's seal was weakening, if not, then the Kyubi's chakra is getting stronger in time.

Here, it shows that the younger son inherited the body of the SO6P with his life force and physical energy.
    And the Kyubi's chakra full of life energy
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 505 - Page 8

May I say this in a short word, it was "patented" to the SO6P.
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 499 - Page 14

But Naruto managed to acquire it.

That's how I see how come Naruto's seal has been upgraded. I hope everybody like it.
    you should make a thread interesting read, and its quite posible

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post

Seeing as how he split his powers and gave it to his sons, Naruto can't possibly get both powers.

I think SO6P does not split his powers and gave it to his sons.

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post

Rikudo never split his powers it's just that his 2 sons were born with these powers. That doesn't mean Rikudo lost his own powers after giving birth to his 2 sons.

It's on chapter 462 page 12.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We definitely need to read the manga.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto inherited the Rikudo body, and with massive amount of chakra he now controls the body is now fully awake.

Naruto's chakra is so massive that his body interprets it as the Sage of Six Paths. It is not that he is getting the SO6P's powers, but his chakra is on his level.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

His younger son got the body ... became the Senju

His Elder got the eyes ....

The younger 1 was chosen to lead after Rikkudo

same old story

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSage View Post

Thats an excellent way to put it.....i never looked at it that way

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LorDRaishin View Post
    His younger son got the body ... became the Senju

His Elder got the eyes ....

The younger 1 was chosen to lead after Rikkudo

same old story

Yep....i think Naruto has truely inherited the Sage's body....Naruto is a
    true descendant of the younger son so thats why the Sage's chakra is
    having such an effect on him

Sasuke is obviously a descendant of the older son but i don't think he'll
    recieve anything like what Naruto has received because he has always had
    the Sage's power (sharingan) active.....Naruto's true power's has just been
    in remission

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    Rikudo never split his powers it's just that his 2 sons were born with these powers. That doesn't mean Rikudo lost his own powers after giving birth to his 2 sons.

It's on chapter 462 page 12.
    My point is that 1 son got his eye powers and 1 his body they didn't get BOTH POWERS how hard was that? so in a way he split his powers :flaw: and Naruto can't and will not get both and above all will never be the new So6p

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»