View Poll Results: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 38.46%
  • No

    9 17.31%
  • May be

    23 44.23%
Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 54
  1. #26
    Kyubi Sage fitsumo's Avatar
    Status
    fitsumo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dead Demon's Stomach
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    Just by reading the manga you could answer your own question.

    Seeing as how he split his powers and gave it to his sons, Naruto can't possibly get both powers.

    So any theory is pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    My point is that 1 son got his eye powers and 1 his body they didn't get BOTH POWERS how hard was that? so in a way he split his powers :flaw: and Naruto can't and will not get both and above all will never be the new So6p
    Dude what do you mean by "he split", do you mean the SO6P have intentionally done splitting his power into his sons? Sorry man, but your quote is misleading. Just saying "it was inherited" when his sons were born, would be better if thats what your trying to say.

    Take note that there's a big big difference between "he split" and "it was inherited".

    You'll be eaten whole if you try to push this idea of yours.
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    It is possible for Naruto to get rennigan, Konan has the body of Nagato if he gets this he would be the true SO6P, another possibility is Sasuke gives his eyes to Naruto and it would be like Kakashi and Obito, Naruto definitely has chakra to use them
     
         

  3. #28
    Member chopsy16's Avatar
    Status
    chopsy16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    My point is that 1 son got his eye powers and 1 his body they didn't get BOTH POWERS how hard was that? so in a way he split his powers :flaw: and Naruto can't and will not get both and above all will never be the new So6p
    Real pointless stuff ur talking about not even related to this thread.. who said Naruto will get both Rikudo's powers or will b the new So6p? Did you even what is being discussed in this thread? :flaw:
     
         

  4. #29
    Kyubi Sage fitsumo's Avatar
    Status
    fitsumo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dead Demon's Stomach
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    It is possible for Naruto to get rennigan, Konan has the body of Nagato if he gets this he would be the true SO6P, another possibility is Sasuke gives his eyes to Naruto and it would be like Kakashi and Obito, Naruto definitely has chakra to use them
    I hope Konan still have the real body.

    I can't remember where in the manga wherein aka Madara mentioned that its better for him to start collecting the rennigan before the war starts.

    Also, the nature on "how the rennigan will be activated" on a particular shinobi is a mystery or is it really anger alone. (beside a surgery)
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by fitsumo View Post
    I hope Konan still have the real body.

    I can't remember where in the manga wherein aka Madara mentioned that its better for him to start collecting the rennigan before the war starts.

    Also, the nature on "how the rennigan will be activated" on a particular shinobi is a mystery or is it really anger alone. (beside a surgery)
    I wonder how Rikudou activated his, didn't it say somewhere that it activates in times of war
     
         

  6. #31
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    722
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    Real pointless stuff ur talking about not even related to this thread.. who said Naruto will get both Rikudo's powers or will b the new So6p? Did you even what is being discussed in this thread? :flaw:
    You know what, I actually did post in the wrong thread as I opened two at a time and got mixed up

    Quote Originally Posted by fitsumo View Post
    Dude what do you mean by "he split", do you mean the SO6P have intentionally done splitting his power into his sons? Sorry man, but your quote is misleading. Just saying "it was inherited" when his sons were born, would be better if thats what your trying to say.

    Take note that there's a big big difference between "he split" and "it was inherited".

    You'll be eaten whole if you try to push this idea of yours.
    Obviously I mean inherited, my bad. Just posted in the wrong topic is all.

    Oh and for future reference its called: Rinnegan
     
         

  7. #32
    Kyubi Sage fitsumo's Avatar
    Status
    fitsumo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dead Demon's Stomach
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    You know what, I actually did post in the wrong thread as I opened two at a time and got mixed up



    Obviously I mean inherited, my bad. Just posted in the wrong topic is all.

    Oh and for future reference its called: Rinnegan
    Ok dude peace
     
         

  8. #33
    Kyubi Sage fitsumo's Avatar
    Status
    fitsumo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dead Demon's Stomach
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I wonder how Rikudou activated his, didn't it say somewhere that it activates in times of war
    Mind boggling isn't it? Same here.. how?

    (Take note, the Rikudō Sennin tried to use his power and wisdom to lead the world to peace instead of war. But still he's been able to have a Rinnegan.)
     
         
    Last edited by fitsumo; 08-09-2010 at 01:30 AM. Reason: update

  9. #34
    PLATINUM SAGE ... SHANKS platinum69's Avatar
    Status
    platinum69 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Australia the Hidden Village of Sage's
    Posts
    2,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    awesome theory, supports a lot on what I was hoping for...

    When the So6p divided the 9 beasts from the Juubi, he must of sealed apart of his power in the Kyuubi... I truly hope that Naruto will be able to some how know things, without really having to learn them, like how he knew Kishame was there.

    maybe even a one on one training sesson with the So6p...


    I hope kishi really makes the most of Naruto's new powers...
     
         
    Last edited by platinum69; 08-09-2010 at 03:26 AM.

  10. #35
    Member chopsy16's Avatar
    Status
    chopsy16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by platinum69 View Post
    awesome theory, supports a lot on what I was hoping for...

    When the So6p divided the 9 beasts from the Juubi, he must of sealed apart of his power in the Kyuubi... I truly hope that Naruto will be able to some how know things, without really having to learn them, like how he knew Kishame was there.

    maybe even a one on one training sesson with the So6p...


    I hope kishi really makes the most of Naruto's new powers...
    Thanks man.. always a pleasure hearing ur pleasant thoughts

    Yeah I was thinking about that too if Rikudo realy did put some of his chakras in the kyuubi will Naruto have one on one session with him in future? That would be awesome, but the thing is in that case Rikudo's chakra will be inside kyuubi's chakra and not Naruto's. So I don't how that will work but if it really happens m sure he will teach Naruto some really awesome techniques.. May be he helps Naruto with 'THAT JUTSU' he is supposed to learn. Can't wait for that

    I also wonder how Itachi's gift is gonna play it's role now and where the hell is it inside naruto.. lol I mean his own massive chakra, kyuubi's unlimited chakra, kyuubi itself, Itachi's gift, his parents.. O talk about a fully-loaded ninja
     
         
    Last edited by chopsy16; 08-09-2010 at 04:48 AM.

  11. #36
    Member
    Status
    David is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    181
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Well i dont think it happens with all the jinchurikis that gain control of it cause that doesnt happen with bee. I think its cause naruto has the nine tails and so its the strongest out of all of them so its closer to the juubi so rikudo probably did something special for the kyuubi. I dont want him to get the powers of the sage, i want him to get his own unique powers. And i hope the same for sasuke. I dont want it to be a normal uchiha vs. senju fight, even if naruto is barely related to senju.
     
         

  12. #37
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Naruto will got some pretty strange powers like sensing evil and he can amplify life energy. It also seem like he could prefect jutsu's with this new chakra like what happened with the sealing jutsu.

    I dough he will magically get the SO6P's jutsus. If anyone forgot the SO6P was exactly like Nagato before he took control over the juubi. Rinnegan gives the them their jutsu. The new powers probably will take the FRS to another level where it will look different.
     
         

  13. #38
    Academy Student
    Status
    macca2042 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    in regards to narutos new powers that he used against kisame, isnt it very similar to minatos technique? he was known as the yellow flash, couldnt he have passed it onto naruto and had to be at a certain chakra/skill level to be able to achieve it? same as sasuke had to train himself to use chidori? just a thought
     
         

  14. #39
    * golden sage of kumo * polleteke's Avatar
    Status
    polleteke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    563
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    For the second condition, the SO6P sealing technique.
    Here it says that the same sealing technique previously used by the SO6P is quietly passed down from generation to generation and still exist somewhere even during the time when Naruto was born until the declaration of the war (Naruto Chapter 467). It must be the intention of the SO6P to make his sealing technique never vanish on the surface of the world to be used when needed again.
    Naruto Manga Chapter 467 - Page 14

    Here, it shows that the younger son inherited the body of the SO6P with his life force and physical energy.
    Naruto Manga Chapter 462 - Page 12[/url]
    And the Kyubi's chakra full of life energy
    Naruto Manga Chapter 505 - Page 8[/url]

    when you look a the page when madara's explain's everything about the so6p you see a similar glow like appearance around the younger son just like when naruto looks like so6p
    and when you see again madara's telling something about the juubi you see again a similar glow like appearance but this time around the so6p
    maybe the sage had also a glow around his body like naruto now
     
         

  15. #40
    Academy Student
    Status
    macca2042 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    this is a little off topic but does anyone think the kyubi's chakra that has shown "life energy" could somehow impact naruto's sage powers in regards to obtaining natural energy and lasting longer in sage mode?
     
         

  16. #41
    Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha Rokudaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Fire Country
    Posts
    1,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Guys, you all have a great theory and its good to read them. imo Naruto has obtained a body which is (exactly?) like SO6P's body but not the eyes. So, Naruto doesn't fully get Rikudo's powers with Kyubi chakra.

    Off topic - About the seal, m. It can lead to a great debate cos Kishi didn't reveal much information about that.
     
         

  17. #42
    Member chopsy16's Avatar
    Status
    chopsy16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by macca2042 View Post
    this is a little off topic but does anyone think the kyubi's chakra that has shown "life energy" could somehow impact naruto's sage powers in regards to obtaining natural energy and lasting longer in sage mode?
    That's an interesting point considering now that the kyuubi's hate filled mind has been seperated from his chakra's by Naruto, I wonder how Sage mode will act in all this. May be now Naruto can fuse with Pa frog and use unlimited Sage Chakra.

    Sage mode is very powerfull and it looks like Kyuubi/Rikudo mode is even more stronger so I don't know if they can be used togethor or as a combo. It will be interesting how this unfolds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Konoha Rokudaime View Post
    Guys, you all have a great theory and its good to read them. imo Naruto has obtained a body which is (exactly?) like SO6P's body but not the eyes. So, Naruto doesn't fully get Rikudo's powers with Kyubi chakra.

    Off topic - About the seal, m. It can lead to a great debate cos Kishi didn't reveal much information about that.

    Yeah more like Naruto might have the same powers the So6p's younger son had, like his body, physical energy and will power.
     
         

  18. #43
    Kyubi Sage fitsumo's Avatar
    Status
    fitsumo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dead Demon's Stomach
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    That's an interesting point considering now that the kyuubi's hate filled mind has been seperated from his chakra's by Naruto, I wonder how Sage mode will act in all this. May be now Naruto can fuse with Pa frog and use unlimited Sage Chakra.

    Sage mode is very powerfull and it looks like Kyuubi/Rikudo mode is even more stronger so I don't know if they can be used togethor or as a combo. It will be interesting how this unfolds.




    Yeah more like Naruto might have the same powers the So6p's younger son had, like his body, physical energy and will power.
    Probably that Ma & Pa frog may now fuse with Naruto without the Kyubi's mind interfering.

    Going back to the topic, if Naruto tries to integrate the Kyubi's chakra with the Sage chakra it is like combining 4 types of energies. (if the last is a valid enegy type)

    1. Physical
    2. Spiritual
    3. Nature
    4. Life Force

    What will happen to Naruto's power would be terribly amazing.

    Only if, Naruto have an ancestral ability to combine different kinds of chakras or it is in his blood. But I think he can do it.

    A. Combination of 1 & 2 = Natural Chakra
    (A shinobi only depends on his own ability in performing jutsu)

    B. Balance of 1, 2 & 3 = Sage Chakra
    (unification with nature, drastic improvement occurs)

    C. Combination & Balancing of Sage Chakra (1,2 & 3) + Kyubi's Chakra (4) = O.O
    (probably Naruto will acquire heavenly powers at this point such as mind reading and universal awareness etc.. I hope he could also tell the past & future events :D).

    As we can see from the above, the last stage is the critical. If it happens, I can say that Naruto had become a Chakra Master of his own. I guess...:D
     
         

  19. #44
    Academy Student
    Status
    Parallel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    What if Itachi was aware of this hole ordeal as he seems to have been pretty insightful so far. He could have somehow transfered his own DNA to Naruto as that gift, though it wouldn't really make sense as he stated it was something to use against Sasuke.

    It could be that his gift would cause Naruto to gain the strain of the second brother by a chance / as effect, and without him having any goal to do so.

    Just crossed my mind

    Oh and hi, it's my first post here.
     
         
    Last edited by Parallel; 12-08-2010 at 11:30 AM.

  20. #45
    Senior Member SLaYeRZ's Avatar
    Status
    SLaYeRZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Don't ask me (I'm hiding)
    Posts
    1,526
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    we dont know Rikudo's real powers yet so we still dont know anyhting yet
    But it'll be cool to see naruto inherit rikudo's powers
    think of all the people he can pwn
     
         

  21. #46
    Member uzumakiclanrules's Avatar
    Status
    uzumakiclanrules is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    273
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    I wonder if Itachi somehow knew that Uzumakis were distantly related to the Senjus and that he knew the true history of the SoSP...

    Knowing THAT and the fact that Naruto was an Uzumaki, Itachi may have given some of his powers to Naruto so that the latter could use izanagi ( a strategy to counter Sasuke's moves)...

    So Naruto becomes a miniature version of Rikudo with Senju + uchiha traits and with a powerful tailed beast sealed inside of him...
     
         

  22. #47
    ǝsɔoɹdııns Escorpiius's Avatar
    Status
    Escorpiius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ****ing Burnin' Paradise
    Posts
    8,291
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm suprised you know
    such useless things. This is
    the first time since birth
    that I've admired you. By the
    way, will you be eating that
    cake?”
     



    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    I like this theory very much!

    I do not think Kishi will show us more of SO6P past but since there is the whole Senju-Madara thing in this war! Perhaps he could show us more of the battle between Hashirama and Madara where we'll see the potential of one Kyuubi Jinchuriki - Senju's wife!
    This could help your theory!
     
         

  23. #48
    Member chopsy16's Avatar
    Status
    chopsy16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Parallel View Post
    What if Itachi was aware of this hole ordeal as he seems to have been pretty insightful so far. He could have somehow transfered his own DNA to Naruto as that gift, though it wouldn't really make sense as he stated it was something to use against Sasuke.

    It could be that his gift would cause Naruto to gain the strain of the second brother by a chance / as effect, and without him having any goal to do so.

    Just crossed my mind

    Oh and hi, it's my first post here.
    Welcome to NB... and yeah Itachi's gift is what we all are waiting for.. Itachi said it would be something he hopes Naruto never has to use. So either it is something extremely powerful or he foresaw Naruto fighting sasuke in future and Naruto would have to use that power against sasuke (which wud be unfortunate for Itachi as he wudn't have prefered such a scenario).

    Quote Originally Posted by KingScorp View Post
    I like this theory very much!

    I do not think Kishi will show us more of SO6P past but since there is the whole Senju-Madara thing in this war! Perhaps he could show us more of the battle between Hashirama and Madara where we'll see the potential of one Kyuubi Jinchuriki - Senju's wife!
    This could help your theory!

    Yeah, it could. I made another thread before this one kind of predicting naruto's powers after he gained control of kyuubi. A couple of predictions in that thread sort of came true, like the shushin no jutsu and throwing rasengan balls. If you like this theory you might like that one too :P
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=43236
     
         

  24. #49
    Member Whiteknight's Avatar
    Status
    Whiteknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    834
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    Yeah that all is fine but how do you explain Naruto using a new sealing technique, Teleportation tech out of his own? Where did he get those from? Normally he shud have used kyuubi chakra just like Bee does. Go 9-tails mode version 1 and version 2. Also when Minato was fighting Kyuubi, kyuubi only was using chakra balls and I think thats his main power or in fact all the bijuus. Kyuubi just has unlimited amount of it.
    Naruto didn't use a new sealing technique. He only replaced/closed the seal that his father put on him. He had the seal key, after all, and can open and close it when he wants to.

    He also didn't use a teleportation technique, he only moved extremely fast. Nobody says he used a teleportation technique.

    Quote Originally Posted by chopsy16 View Post
    Either Naruto is the incarnation of Rikudo such that he is born with Rikudo's body but that still doesn't explain how he got the knowledge of using these new techniques. I don't think with just the kyuubi chakra you get these techniques. Otherwise kyuubi would also have used more then just chakra balls during most of it's fights.
    Maybe his father used a better and more advanced seal than any other Jinchuuriki had. It did allow Fox chakra to mix with his own for his entire life. Or, maybe it has something to do with the way Minato sealed away half the Fox's chakra in himself and only sealed part of it into Naruto. Maybe it has to do with the nature of the Fox itself. All the Jinchuuriki we have seen have shown different characteristics. Compare the powers Gaara had with the powers that Bee has, for instance.

    Naruto's heritage might have something to do with it, but there are a lot of other factors to consider as well.
     
         

  25. #50
    Member chopsy16's Avatar
    Status
    chopsy16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Naruto getting Rikudo's powers with Kyuubi Chakra?

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteknight View Post
    Naruto didn't use a new sealing technique. He only replaced/closed the seal that his father put on him. He had the seal key, after all, and can open and close it when he wants to.

    He also didn't use a teleportation technique, he only moved extremely fast. Nobody says he used a teleportation technique.
    Yes he could use the older seal to open and close the seal but he didn't do that. Why because the name of that chapter was "A NEW SEAL". The cages that closed are completely different from the previous seal, kyuubi looking at naruto using the seal shouts, "that is Rikudos...." All these factors point to that fact its a new sealing technique. At most the 4th's seal got upgraded and he got a newer version of it after he gained kyuubi's chakra.

    Teleportation is called high speed movement. I didn't say Transportation technique which is different from the teleportation technique. There are countless threads over this topic so I am not discussing it.
    In short:

    Teleportation aka shushin no jutsu aka high speed movement
    Transportation aka time/space jutsu.

    As to nobody says he used it, it is "SAID" here http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/505/12

    Maybe his father used a better and more advanced seal than any other Jinchuuriki had. It did allow Fox chakra to mix with his own for his entire life. Or, maybe it has something to do with the way Minato sealed away half the Fox's chakra in himself and only sealed part of it into Naruto. Maybe it has to do with the nature of the Fox itself. All the Jinchuuriki we have seen have shown different characteristics. Compare the powers Gaara had with the powers that Bee has, for instance.

    Naruto's heritage might have something to do with it, but there are a lot of other factors to consider as well.
    Yup I agree there are more factors involved and I like the idea abt every jinchurikki having its own characteristics. This thread was made long time back and lots of things have changed since then.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •