View Poll Results: who will have upper hand and win the fight ?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • sasuke and itachi

4 28.57%
  • kakashi and gai

10 71.43%
    Status
    Sep 2011
    konan ♡

uchiha brothers against eternal rivals

In tag team fight ..

Uchiha brothers

Against eternal rivals

Who will have the upper hand ?
    Who will win the fight ?

What do you think ?

Last edited by conan; 03-23-2014 at 07:28 AM.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    This user has deadp00l status

Re: uchiha brothers against eternal rivals

Gai beats the shit out of them both

Banned
    Status
    Sasuke Solos

Sasuke and Itachi will have the upperhand. Itachi has Yata Mirror and has Tsukuyomi. Sasuke has Enton and PS.

Guy may have 8 Gates but I doubt he'd use it on them since they are not God tier. Kakashi can try Kamui but Yata Mirror reflects it back, killing Kakashi.

Status
    Sep 2011
    konan ♡

Quote Originally Posted by deadp00l View Post

If he unlock 8th gates then both of them are doomed ,

Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

Team wins. Gai can kill both in less than a second. Then kakashi will mourn gai's death

Status
    Mar 2014
    真剣

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Boogaloo View Post
    Sasuke and Itachi will have the upperhand. Itachi has Yata Mirror and has Tsukuyomi. Sasuke has Enton and PS.

Guy may have 8 Gates but I doubt he'd use it on them since they are not God tier. Kakashi can try Kamui but Yata Mirror reflects it back, killing Kakashi.
    Exactly this. Gai would have to resort to a suicide technique in order to take them out, but then Yata Mirror would deflect it. Kakashi is also going blind and cannot kamui anything very accurately that is more than ten meters away from him. They could actually stay out of range and use long-distance attacks in order to avoid Kakashi's kamui and not allow him to have an accurate shot at them & then they'd just have to deal w/ Gai's taijutsu...which isn't helping even if he goes 8 gates.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Assuming Kakashi and Itachi have fresh, non-blind eyes, I'd have to say Gai and Kakashi.

Whenever everyone makes a Top 10, I always hear "Sasuke". But honestly, I feel he is way too inexperienced to keep up with the big boys. I feel all he relies on is his eye powers, and doesn't really use his head or strategies. Itachi is on par with Kakashi's intellect and has tricky genjutsus, but he will probably he caught up trying to save Sasuke's @ss.

Of course both teams would fight as a combo, but if you compare members, I can see Kakashi taking out Sasuke. Especially since he has gotten used to Kamui and managed to spam it like crazy. His endurance has nearly gone up nearly ten fold. Gai is already accustomed to sharingan and I think he can actually take on Itachi 1v1. I'm not sure if genjutsu still affects someone who opened the 7th gate, considering how much chakra is flowing everywhere. Yes, Itachi has the Yata Mirror, but last time I checked, Hirudora can crack Susanoo. And the mirror is probably only on one side, which Gai is more than fast enough to get to the other side of Susanoo.

With Sasuke being inexperienced and Itachi literally only having like 2.5 stats for stamina, Gai and Kakashi take the battle.

Last edited by irukaumino26; 03-23-2014 at 07:29 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    No fapper can escape from my
    rage

Quote Originally Posted by deadp00l View Post
    thats what my opnion too

Status
    Aug 2012
    Watching UrAnus exploding
    ->

I think Kakashi and Gai take this. Gai will stall Itachi and Sasuke long enough for Kakashi to use Kamui on both of them. Yata Mirror won't counter Kamui since it's not ninjutsu (as it's not been countered by Onmyoton in the latest chapter), and Gai is fast enough to avoid Totsuka blade, while Itachi and Sasuke won't be able to let their defences down against Gai in order to switch to Kakashi.

Status
    Mar 2014
    真剣

Quote Originally Posted by irukaumino26 View Post
    Assuming Kakashi and Itachi have fresh, non-blind eyes, I'd have to say Gai and Kakashi.

Whenever everyone makes a Top 10, I always hear "Sasuke". But honestly, I feel he is way too inexperienced to keep up with the big boys. I feel all he relies on is his eye powers, and doesn't really use his head or strategies. Itachi is on par with Kakashi's intellect and has tricky genjutsus, but he will probably he caught up trying to save Sasuke's @ss.

Of course both teams would fight as a combo, but if you compare members, I can see Kakashi taking out Sasuke. Especially since he has gotten used to Kamui and managed to spam it like crazy. His endurance has nearly gone up nearly ten fold. Gai is already accustomed to sharingan and I think he can actually take on Itachi 1v1. I'm not sure if genjutsu still affects someone who opened the 7th gate, considering how much chakra is flowing everywhere. Yes, Itachi has the Yata Mirror, but last time I checked, Hirudora can crack Susanoo. And the mirror is probably only on one side, which Gai is more than fast enough to get to the other side of Susanoo.

With Sasuke being inexperienced and Itachi literally only having like 2.5 stats for stamina, Gai and Kakashi take the battle.
    Sasuke was able to help Naruto take down Obito right before he got tnj'd. However, I can understand what you're saying. Sasuke is pretty naive and that was shown during the Kabuto fight where Edo Itachi had to continuously tell him to hold back against Kabuto and even sacrificed himself a few times to protect Sasuke. But then again, a Sasuke who was worn out after defeating Danzo outclasses Kakashi who was at his best during the kage summit arc. Kakashi has been doing well in this war due to receiving chakra from Naruto, taking breaks, and even once in the beginning received a chakra boost from Sakura. That's the only reason that he is spamming (his problem is low chakra levels, but he has received chakra throughout the war), and as of late he failed to kamui away a nearly dead Obito who was on life-support by black zetsu, as he walked slowly towards Madara and was no more than 15 feet away. I don't see him taking out either Sasuke or Itachi w/ kamui and all they have to do is keep their distance and they'll be fine as far as that tech goes. Who says that it'll even get up to the point of Gai using 7 gates? I'm not underestimating Gai and Kakashi, I'm being realistic here. Also, Gai's 7 gate taijutsu is not cracking Yata and that shield can change it's form and expand, if needed it can even reach the back part of the susanno. I see Sasuke and Itachi taking this.

Status
    Feb 2012
    I am the Lord of Darkness

Itachi > Gai and Kakashi

Status
    Apr 2011
    うずまき 長門

Uchiha brothers wins on stats and paper.

Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

uchiha brothers got this and there is well explanation above

Status

Team Rivals wins. If Gai opens the 8th gate, that is.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Left Nut

If Gai enters 8 Gates then they will probably win if not,Uchiha brothers take it