Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 35
  1. #1
    (-____________-) shashmaru's Avatar
    Status
    shashmaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where insanity is normal
    Posts
    3,847
    Post Thanks / Like
    s h a s h m a r u. . . . . . .
    h . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . a . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . s . . . . . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . h . .
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . m . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    . . . . . a . (-_-') . . . . .
    fk . . . .
     

    Good fanbase = Less haters?

    I just noticed there are so many Sasuke haters.At this rate he may replace Sakura. Days arent far when members will post he is a fodder without even reading the topic.Disagree even for logical posts.Just browse down on ND and you will so many tries of insulting Sasuke.
    Some say that they hate Sasuke because of the fanboys(mostly Naruto fans) but how someone elses false/stupid claim will make you hate a charecter.You hate a charecter for a fanboys but you will start like another for a good fanbase?.For example how can you suddenly start dislike Sakura after you read femmfatles thread or Sasuke for smds thread because you find their posts burn you unless you already strongly dislike that charecter or you are fanboy of the rival.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    The Orange Hokage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    8,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Narutobase
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    I just dont like the dudes character or goals...
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Anonn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,276
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    Your point is?
     
         

  4. #4
    #TH - J AV -'s Avatar
    Status
    - J AV - is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    With Erza
    Posts
    5,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    Titania
     



    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    true lol. I like sasuke . But I don't defend him here also don't hate him due to his fanbase.
     
         

  5. #5
    ★_★ Fuzzy Panda's Avatar
    Status
    Fuzzy Panda is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Posts
    3,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    Favourite Anime/Manga:
    Dragonball---Naruto---Death
    Note---Attack on Titan---Fairy
    Tail---Hunter X
    Hunter---Magi-- Full Metal
    Alchemist: Brotherhood---
    Akame Ga Kill---Steins;
    Gate---Monster
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    I think he's a badass at times but I didn't like how he tried to kill Karin or Sakura. Too easily manipulated too (maybe now he's changed). But yeah you're right, NB has way too many Sasuke haters for no reason.
     
         

  6. #6
    Village idiot Toldyouso's Avatar
    Status
    Toldyouso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with your mom
    Posts
    1,639
    Post Thanks / Like
    try to surprise me with new
    level of retarded
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    I didn't get the point of this thread. It's a common knowledge that fanbase can spoil the perception of the character. What do you suggest?
     
         

  7. #7
    ☆★☆★☆ -Scarlet-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Scarlet- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Fairy tail
    Posts
    8,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    open
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    Nah obito comes before sasuke bro
     
         

  8. #8
    NB's Black God -Kami-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Kami- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    11,872
    Post Thanks / Like
    I speak the truth but I guess
    that's just a foreign language
    to y'all.
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    I feel that fans can't make me dislike a character, just see them in a different light but so far, no one's fanboying has turned me off a character. I thought it did once but I got over that quickly. The fact is, a lot of NB members dislike Sasuke. Many of them say it's because of the fans but that's gotta be bullshit cause they are always saying how Sasuke fans are trolls. Trolls should never have an effect on people if they know they are clearly trolling so why be bothered by the words of someone else then? That's just my take on the matter.

    I already see threads with people bashing Sasuke and are always like "InB4SasukeWank". If people do that, I usually troll just for the hell of it. Otherwise, I try to keep logical posts around Sasuke or all characters for that matter. A good fanbase does help for a character to be liked only because it allows other people to see that character from a positive perspective rather than a negative one. As for me though, fans have no influence on how I feel about a character.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    The Orange Hokage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    8,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Narutobase
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha clan ems View Post
    Nah obito comes before sasuke bro
    True, theres way more obito hate than sasuke hate on nb...
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Joseph Gomes's Avatar
    Status
    Joseph Gomes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha clan ems View Post
    Nah obito comes before sasuke bro
    i didnt know many people hated obito? u may dislike him, but what has obito done to deserve hatred??
     
         

  11. #11
    Abide in the Wind Spacey orange's Avatar
    Status
    Spacey orange is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired and sleepy.
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    i dont like sasuke and his mad fapboys/fapgirls made me sasuke hater
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    The Orange Hokage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    8,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Narutobase
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Gomes View Post
    i didnt know many people hated obito? u may dislike him, but what has obito done to deserve hatred??
    People hate him because tobi turned out to be obito (yes, people are still not over that) and they think that obito is all obsessed with rin...
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Its sasukebase is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,311
    Post Thanks / Like
    Going to be gone for a while
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    People hate sasuke for unknow reasons. There fanbase is also not as big as sasuke so they hate on him. They blame fanboy yet if their fav character fanbase be came like sasuke or theri fanbase made a buch of so called troll and unlogical thread they will still like there fav character.i hate only one anime character and its sakura. Only cause she lied to naruto saying she loved him which is something you should never do.it made me feel bad for naruto.but then when she tried to save naruto by doing mouth to mouth i went back to being neutral about her.

    Fanboy are annoying at point but i still like every character from every manga just some like more than others.
     
         
    Last edited by Its sasukebase; 03-23-2014 at 08:18 AM.

  14. #14
    AlmightyCeption... Misconception's Avatar
    Status
    Misconception is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Drinking meteors with Nozarashi...
    Posts
    2,685
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shout goes out to all the 2013
    members we left our mark as
    rookies lets see what these
    2014 guys bring...
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    That is one of the reasons i like debating for Sasuke because so many people hate him...
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Joseph Gomes's Avatar
    Status
    Joseph Gomes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftNinja View Post
    People hate him because tobi turned out to be obito (yes, people are still not over that) and they think that obito is all obsessed with rin...
    obito's obsession with rin is very silly but thats no reason to hate him. obito is just a guy with linear mindset and simple principle. and obito being tobi is perfectly normal. btw i dont find many self proclaimed obito haters anywhere
     
         

  16. #16
    Leaf Anbu Chie's Avatar
    Status
    Chie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Where I am
    Posts
    3,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    “It's important in life to
    conclude things properly. Only
    then can you let go. Otherwise
    you are left with words you
    should have said but never
    did, and your heart is heavy
    with remorse.” ― Yann
    Martel
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    Sasuke actually has more haters than Sakura (not on NB, though they have a pretty close amount here) in general, but his fanbase is as big as Naruto's so that makes up for it. While Sakura's fanbase is just of average size in comparison to Sasuke's.

    I like Sasuke as a character. He moves the plot along. I just don't understand his goals and I know that he doesn't think things through and try to weigh the benefits/consequences. Kishimoto even stated in an interview that a part of Sasuke's character is being naive. He wants to be hokage and destroy the bijuus and improve the ninja system, but he wants to do that for the wrong reason. He wants to do it because his brother Itachi loved Konoha and died protecting it, which is a good reason at first but you also have to consider that Sasuke isn't doing it even now because he wants to. He feels guilty and obligated to, but also wants to redeem his clan's honor so he most likely thinks that an Uchiha hokage would do that. But if the village were in trouble, would he die for it? I don't see him doing that nor do I see him having a good connection with its citizens. He would just be the new Danzo w/ "It's my way or the highway" line of thinking. On the other hand Naruto wants to be hokage because he genuinely loves the people and would die protecting them. It's not about honor or acknowledgement anymore for Naruto. He would listen to people and maintain a necessary balance, one that isn't too lenient like Hiruzen and one that isn't too stern like Tobirama.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    The Orange Hokage is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    8,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lord Narutobase
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Gomes View Post
    obito's obsession with rin is very silly but thats no reason to hate him. obito is just a guy with linear mindset and simple principle. and obito being tobi is perfectly normal. btw i dont find many self proclaimed obito haters anywhere
    Oh believe me, they're around. Heck, many people want obito just to die already... yeah, they hate him that much
     
         

  18. #18
    ☆★☆★☆ -Scarlet-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Scarlet- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Fairy tail
    Posts
    8,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    open
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kami sama View Post
    I feel that fans can't make me dislike a character, just see them in a different light but so far, no one's fanboying has turned me off a character. I thought it did once but I got over that quickly. The fact is, a lot of NB members dislike Sasuke. Many of them say it's because of the fans but that's gotta be bullshit cause they are always saying how Sasuke fans are trolls. Trolls should never have an effect on people if they know they are clearly trolling so why be bothered by the words of someone else then? That's just my take on the matter.

    I already see threads with people bashing Sasuke and are always like "InB4SasukeWank". If people do that, I usually troll just for the hell of it. Otherwise, I try to keep logical posts around Sasuke or all characters for that matter. A good fanbase does help for a character to be liked only because it allows other people to see that character from a positive perspective rather than a negative one. As for me though, fans have no influence on how I feel about a character.
    Kami sama has spoken
     
         

  19. #19
    Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Lonely Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Shire.
    Posts
    3,841
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    A good fanbase has good mods.

    not ones who close good lively threads.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member TheMist's Avatar
    Status
    TheMist is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5,694
    Post Thanks / Like
    yawn.......
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    If anyone changes their opinion of a character due to "trolls"-it means that they are stupid and gullible. Because lets face it, every fandom has trolls.(Side characters do as well, but since the fandoms are off a smaller quantity, it's hard to notice them)
     
         

  21. #21
    I don't like Donuts. The7thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    The7thHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Back to the ****ing desert.
    Posts
    9,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ussop was the hero of this
    arc.
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    People are starting to debate how likable a character is on this thread

    I dont hate any characters though, Im just not a fan of Sasuke or his obsessed fans.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member Tobi98's Avatar
    Status
    Tobi98 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    6,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got this rep from posting
    boobs
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    I like the dude but his fanbase is so annoying
     
         

  23. #23
    ☆★☆★☆ -Scarlet-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Scarlet- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Fairy tail
    Posts
    8,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    open
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftNinja View Post
    Oh believe me, they're around. Heck, many people want obito just to die already... yeah, they hate him that much
    Yeah i hate obito with everything i got men
     
         

  24. #24
    Leaf Anbu Chie's Avatar
    Status
    Chie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Where I am
    Posts
    3,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    “It's important in life to
    conclude things properly. Only
    then can you let go. Otherwise
    you are left with words you
    should have said but never
    did, and your heart is heavy
    with remorse.” ― Yann
    Martel
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Gomes View Post
    obito's obsession with rin is very silly but thats no reason to hate him. obito is just a guy with linear mindset and simple principle. and obito being tobi is perfectly normal. btw i dont find many self proclaimed obito haters anywhere
    The haters swarmed YouTube back in 2012 and for the majority of 2013, but they've pretty much died out as of now and people accept him. Alot of people sympathized more with him once the anime started showing him, because it portrayed the feelings of despair he was feeling much better than the manga did.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member reizon's Avatar
    Status
    reizon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    9,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

    sauce is obviously a fodder..!!

    I thought it was a well established fact here on NB.!!

     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •