Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Good fanbase = Less haters?

I just noticed there are so many Sasuke haters.At this rate he may replace Sakura. Days arent far when members will post he is a fodder without even reading the topic.Disagree even for logical posts.Just browse down on ND and you will so many tries of insulting Sasuke.
    Some say that they hate Sasuke because of the fanboys(mostly Naruto fans) but how someone elses false/stupid claim will make you hate a charecter.You hate a charecter for a fanboys but you will start like another for a good fanbase?.For example how can you suddenly start dislike Sakura after you read femmfatles thread or Sasuke for smds thread because you find their posts burn you unless you already strongly dislike that charecter or you are fanboy of the rival.

Senior Member The Orange Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Nanadaime Hokage

Re: Good fanbase = Less haters?

I just dont like the dudes character or goals...

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Your point is?

Status
    May 2012
    Titania

true lol. I like sasuke . But I don't defend him here also don't hate him due to his fanbase.

Status
    May 2013
    Favourite Anime/Manga:
    Dragonball---Naruto---Death
    Note---Attack on Titan---Fairy
    Tail---Hunter X
    Hunter---Magi-- Full Metal
    Alchemist: Brotherhood---
    Akame Ga Kill---Steins;
    Gate---Monster---Fate/Zero

I think he's a badass at times but I didn't like how he tried to kill Karin or Sakura. Too easily manipulated too (maybe now he's changed). But yeah you're right, NB has way too many Sasuke haters for no reason.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Watching UrAnus exploding
    ->

I didn't get the point of this thread. It's a common knowledge that fanbase can spoil the perception of the character. What do you suggest?

Status
    Mar 2014
    mhm

Nah obito comes before sasuke bro

Status
    #SS

I feel that fans can't make me dislike a character, just see them in a different light but so far, no one's fanboying has turned me off a character. I thought it did once but I got over that quickly. The fact is, a lot of NB members dislike Sasuke. Many of them say it's because of the fans but that's gotta be bullshit cause they are always saying how Sasuke fans are trolls. Trolls should never have an effect on people if they know they are clearly trolling so why be bothered by the words of someone else then? That's just my take on the matter.

I already see threads with people bashing Sasuke and are always like "InB4SasukeWank". If people do that, I usually troll just for the hell of it. Otherwise, I try to keep logical posts around Sasuke or all characters for that matter. A good fanbase does help for a character to be liked only because it allows other people to see that character from a positive perspective rather than a negative one. As for me though, fans have no influence on how I feel about a character.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Nanadaime Hokage

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha clan ems View Post
    True, theres way more obito hate than sasuke hate on nb...

Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha clan ems View Post
    i didnt know many people hated obito? u may dislike him, but what has obito done to deserve hatred??

Super banana mode
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Sasukebase called me butthurt
    fanboy, but they can't prove
    me wrong

i dont like sasuke and his mad fapboys/fapgirls made me sasuke hater

Status
    Nov 2012
    Nanadaime Hokage

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Gomes View Post
    i didnt know many people hated obito? u may dislike him, but what has obito done to deserve hatred??
    People hate him because tobi turned out to be obito (yes, people are still not over that) and they think that obito is all obsessed with rin...

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2014
    Going to be gone for a while

People hate sasuke for unknow reasons. There fanbase is also not as big as sasuke so they hate on him. They blame fanboy yet if their fav character fanbase be came like sasuke or theri fanbase made a buch of so called troll and unlogical thread they will still like there fav character.i hate only one anime character and its sakura. Only cause she lied to naruto saying she loved him which is something you should never do.it made me feel bad for naruto.but then when she tried to save naruto by doing mouth to mouth i went back to being neutral about her.

Fanboy are annoying at point but i still like every character from every manga just some like more than others.

Last edited by Its sasukebase; 03-23-2014 at 09:18 AM.

AlmightyCeption... Misconception's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2013
    Shout goes out to all the 2013
    members we left our mark as
    rookies lets see what these
    2014 guys bring...

That is one of the reasons i like debating for Sasuke because so many people hate him...

Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftNinja View Post
    People hate him because tobi turned out to be obito (yes, people are still not over that) and they think that obito is all obsessed with rin...
    obito's obsession with rin is very silly but thats no reason to hate him. obito is just a guy with linear mindset and simple principle. and obito being tobi is perfectly normal. btw i dont find many self proclaimed obito haters anywhere

Status
    Mar 2014
    真剣

Sasuke actually has more haters than Sakura (not on NB, though they have a pretty close amount here) in general, but his fanbase is as big as Naruto's so that makes up for it. While Sakura's fanbase is just of average size in comparison to Sasuke's.

I like Sasuke as a character. He moves the plot along. I just don't understand his goals and I know that he doesn't think things through and try to weigh the benefits/consequences. Kishimoto even stated in an interview that a part of Sasuke's character is being naive. He wants to be hokage and destroy the bijuus and improve the ninja system, but he wants to do that for the wrong reason. He wants to do it because his brother Itachi loved Konoha and died protecting it, which is a good reason at first but you also have to consider that Sasuke isn't doing it even now because he wants to. He feels guilty and obligated to, but also wants to redeem his clan's honor so he most likely thinks that an Uchiha hokage would do that. But if the village were in trouble, would he die for it? I don't see him doing that nor do I see him having a good connection with its citizens. He would just be the new Danzo w/ "It's my way or the highway" line of thinking. On the other hand Naruto wants to be hokage because he genuinely loves the people and would die protecting them. It's not about honor or acknowledgement anymore for Naruto. He would listen to people and maintain a necessary balance, one that isn't too lenient like Hiruzen and one that isn't too stern like Tobirama.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Nanadaime Hokage

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Gomes View Post
    obito's obsession with rin is very silly but thats no reason to hate him. obito is just a guy with linear mindset and simple principle. and obito being tobi is perfectly normal. btw i dont find many self proclaimed obito haters anywhere
    Oh believe me, they're around. Heck, many people want obito just to die already... yeah, they hate him that much

Status
    Mar 2014
    mhm

Quote Originally Posted by Kami sama View Post
    I feel that fans can't make me dislike a character, just see them in a different light but so far, no one's fanboying has turned me off a character. I thought it did once but I got over that quickly. The fact is, a lot of NB members dislike Sasuke. Many of them say it's because of the fans but that's gotta be bullshit cause they are always saying how Sasuke fans are trolls. Trolls should never have an effect on people if they know they are clearly trolling so why be bothered by the words of someone else then? That's just my take on the matter.

I already see threads with people bashing Sasuke and are always like "InB4SasukeWank". If people do that, I usually troll just for the hell of it. Otherwise, I try to keep logical posts around Sasuke or all characters for that matter. A good fanbase does help for a character to be liked only because it allows other people to see that character from a positive perspective rather than a negative one. As for me though, fans have no influence on how I feel about a character.
    Kami sama has spoken

Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.

A good fanbase has good mods.

not ones who close good lively threads.

Status
    Mar 2014
    Raining blood

If anyone changes their opinion of a character due to "trolls"-it means that they are stupid and gullible. Because lets face it, every fandom has trolls.(Side characters do as well, but since the fandoms are off a smaller quantity, it's hard to notice them)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»