View Poll Results: Uzumaki closer to The SO6P?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 72.34%
  • No

2 4.26%
  • I do not know.

11 23.40%
Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

With everything coming out about Naruto the New look, could the Uzumaki be closer in blood related to The SO6P than The Senju, The Uchiha or The Hyuga? We know the Uzumaki have longer life spanned than Senju, Uchiha and Hyuga. The First Hokage a pure Blooded Senju used the Fox against Madara in it;s pure evil form help by His Uzumaki wife. No Senju was able to remove the Fox Chakra from the Fox, But Naruto did and got transform by it. The look Naruto now has except for the eyes is that of The SO6P. What if Naruto by adding Sage Mode to this mode it changes His eyes? What if natural energy and Life energy combine makes Naruto the New SO6P? Is this what Kishi is doing? What is going to be Naruto's final look? for He is in the process of Becoming.

Status
    Mar 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

I think it's obvious just like looking at the facts:

The two main characters are Naruto and Sasuke.
    It's already been told that the SO6P gave his eyes and his body to seperate people.
    Obviously Sasuke inerited the eyes, and Naruto inherited the body.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Naruto may get the eyes if Sage Mode and SO6P Mode can combine. It's a possibility that can not be counted out.

Status
    This user has no status.

I thought it's quite obvious that the eyes must and will belong only to Sasuke!

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

I agree, you cannot count out this may happen. I think people don't want to think this bc it leads to the truth, naruto is destined to be stronger than anyone even sasuke, which he is.

The body can hold the key to the eyes, but the eyes could never be the key to the body. Unless naruto's upgrades will always be body related

if and when naruto combines the fox energy with natural energy, he may get eye powers bc it may be the only direction left for his powers to show.

I also think naruto will have a greater base mode now that the fox chakra is not always mixing with his chakra. (ie) rasengan with one hand, greater ability to perform jutsu, better chakra control. Everything should be better for naruto now, so if he does have a kg it can activate.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Just chillin' relaxin' maxin'
    all out everything's cool

Hmmm, I think Naruto is already able to use Rasengan one-handed. The only reason why he sometimes uses Shadow Clones to perform the jutsu is to better control his chakra and to most effectively use the jutsu so he doesn't waste any chakra. Read the first chapters of the manga... Kakashi explains to team 7 that with an more effective way to use jutsus they can save a lot chakra for the fight. NARUTO ACTUALLY LISTENED TO HIS SENSEIS!!!! I think that's the biggest sensation there ever was!

Status
    Oct 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by stein View Post
    m, i think naruto is already able to use rasengan one-handed. The only reason why he sometimes uses shadow clones to perform the jutsu is to better control his chakra and to most effectively use the jutsu so he doesn't waste any chakra. Read the first chapters of the manga... Kakashi explains to team 7 that with an more effective way to use jutsus they can save a lot chakra for the fight. Naruto actually listened to his senseis!!!! I think that's the biggest sensation there ever was!
    not saying your wrong but the only times i know he did a one handed rasengan is when he used the nine-tails chakra. The reason he had to use clones was bc of his poor chakra control bc of the fox disrupts his chakra. Now that only uses it when he wants its not mixing all the time giving him better chakra control

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Naruto can waste Chakra and still have plenty to spare, but learning to use it right is a plus in His column.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Screw CN

I think it's very possible it may be the real reason why there clan was destroyed maybe a certain someone found out that they had this connection & wanted them out of his way

Status
    Aug 2010
    Just chillin' relaxin' maxin'
    all out everything's cool

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    not saying your wrong but the only times i know he did a one handed rasengan is when he used the nine-tails chakra. The reason he had to use clones was bc of his poor chakra control bc of the fox disrupts his chakra. Now that only uses it when he wants its not mixing all the time giving him better chakra control
    He did a double rasengan in Gamabuntas mouth to finish off one of the pains. And that completely without a shadow clone. Each hand a rasengan. If that wasn't one-handed I dunno...

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    He did a double rasengan in Gamabuntas mouth to finish off one of the pains. And that completely without a shadow clone. Each hand a rasengan. If that wasn't one-handed I dunno...
    He has better chakra control in sage mode, and even in sage mode he has to have help

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Stein View Post
    Well, he could've just made two shadow clones, and poofed them, after making the rasengan. It wouldn't be the first time. I think he even did this earlier in the fight against a summons. Now, the Rasengan he made to defend Tsunade at the very beginning seemed to come out quickly. Either way, it's not an issue anymore if he practices because the Kyuubi chakra isn't going to mix with his constantly unless he wants it that way.

Regarding the Uzumaki and their relation to the sage, I dunno. Madara cares more about the Senju because they torched his ass out of Konoha, and he's the only one who has really told history so far (long history, not recent), which leaves us to speculate.

I will say that they are more likely to be more closely related to the younger son than the father per se (just guessing).

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Not tryin to say your thread is wrong but....i think the Senjus are closer because they
    are the most talked about between the two.....if the Uzumakis came first then we would
    of heard about them alot sooner...but it doesnt really matter because they both have
    each others blood/genes within each other....so its spliting hairs really

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post

Not tryin to say your thread is wrong but....i think the Senjus are closer because they
    are the most talked about between the two.....if the Uzumakis came first then we would
    of heard about them alot sooner...but it doesnt really matter because they both have
    each others blood/genes within each other....so its spliting hairs really
    Were tacke about because they and Uchiha put their difference away for a time to found the first Ninja village. Senju time like Uchiha time is now over. The Time of The Uzumaki has come Naruto The Sage of Sages has arrived.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Were tacke about because they and Uchiha put their difference away for a time to found the first Ninja village. Senju time like Uchiha time is now over. The Time of The Uzumaki has come Naruto The Sage of Sages has arrived.

The question was who is closer between Senju and Uzumaki...not whose time
    you think it is

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Uzumaki are the new order, the Senju had their time.

Status
    Feb 2010
    This user has no status.

What are you talking about....we're talking about who is closer in lineage.......
    like who came first

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post

What are you talking about....we're talking about who is closer in lineage.......
    like who came first
    Explain why no Senju has ben able to do what an Uzumaki has, then you will know who came first.

Status
    Mar 2009
    SSJ God

Explain why no Senju has ben able to do what an Uzumaki has, then you will know who came first.

Uzumaki is Senju it is stated in the manga the only connection in my eyes is Naruto to the SO6P.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

I'm sorry, but please explain to me the relevance of this statement to the thread. For all we know there is one Uzumaki, Naruto, so it's not like some big ass revolution.

What did you mean when you said to explain what an Uzumaki has done that no Senju has done, tame the Kyuubi? Did a Senju ever try? Hashirama had one as a pet.

It is pure speculation how closely related the Uzumaki are to the Sage of 6 Paths at this point. It's more likely they're an off-branch from the younger son, or something.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last»