View Poll Results: Uzumaki closer to The SO6P?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    34 72.34%
  • No

    2 4.26%
  • I do not know.

    11 23.40%
Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 85
  1. #26
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by brianS View Post
    everyone is getting too carried away with the new naruto, this is just one step. sasuke was always ahead of naruto and he just catches up each time, there has not been a point in naruto where naruto was clearly stronger than sasuke, this is just time time where the tides shift and remember that we haven't even see sasuke yet. think of sasuke's training, think of what he will gain....EMS and new abilities and power, he said he could feel itachi's power and madara is also the one training him, so dont get too carried away cause we have only just seen naruto.
    Sasuke left because Naruto was stronger then him and he felt inferior, if you remeber Narutos rasengan obliterated the otherside of the water tower and Sasuke only crumpled his, and that is shortly after Naruto learned Rasengan and it was just as powerful as Sasukes Chidori and that was without wind element
     
         

  2. #27
    Member UR NOT EVEN MLG's Avatar
    Status
    UR NOT EVEN MLG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    624
    Location
    Everywhere...
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    I totally agree with KASTAWAY....
     
         

  3. #28
    A Sly One! CasualMisfit's Avatar
    Status
    CasualMisfit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,584
    Location
    London
    The People's Moderator
     



    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    To put it simply.. I can see Naruto becoming the next great sage.... not being called the sage of six paths but something else... SO6P had a HUGE destiny... and that was creating the ninja world... Naruto has adopted the same destiny but instead REINVENTING the ninja world...

    I don't know about a KG (bloodline limit) Because I think he already has one from the Uzumaki's and that is prolonged life... and increased stamina... Like his mother who was able to survive the Kyubii being ripped out of her... He has an EPIC life force... THAT imo is his bloodline limit... but because it is a passive skill and not an attack... it is just not given a name...

    As for eye techs? I really don't know... it seems unlikely but who knows... Naruto now has the ability to sense hate... and his goal is the rid the world of hate... this maybe is as close to an extended sight as he will get...

    Perhaps he does develop new eyes that can SEE on an ocular level.. ppls chakras and what not when combined with sage mode...

    Time will tell... I will not rule ANYTHING out of this manga... cos just like any good story teller... Kishi' knows how to keep us on our toes... and seems a firm believer in his dialogues of "see beneath the beneath"... I feel he is telling us the readers... the same thing!!! :D
     
         

  4. #29
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,371
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Uzumaki is Senju it is stated in the manga the only connection in my eyes is Naruto to the SO6P.
    Kishi says no Naruto is not a Senju, Uzumaki has done what no Senju has ever done.
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,208
    Location
    Denton, TX
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Kishi says no Naruto is not a Senju, Uzumaki has done what no Senju has ever done.
    Naruto is Senju madara even says it. Naruto and Sasuke are destined to fight just as he and the 1st were because he was Uchiha and the 1st was Senju like Naruto. And by the way Uzumaki were distant blood relatives to Senju guess what that means here is the Manga proof

    NarutoBase.net - NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 500 - Page 3
     
         

  6. #31
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,371
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Naruto is Senju madara even says it. Naruto and Sasuke are destined to fight just as he and the 1st were because he was Uchiha and the 1st was Senju like Naruto. And by the way Uzumaki were distant blood relatives to Senju guess what that means here is the Manga proof

    NarutoBase.net - NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 500 - Page 3
    No He did not, He was tacking The Will of Fire a Philosophy follow by Naruto and His closet Friends in the Village, their philosophy are destine to clash just as before, but instead of a battle between Senju and Uchiha as before this time it an Uzumaki vs an Uchiha for all the marbles. Winer take all.
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,208
    Location
    Denton, TX
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    No He did not, He was tacking The Will of Fire a Philosophy follow by Naruto and His closet Friends in the Village, their philosophy are destine to clash just as before, but instead of a battle between Senju and Uchiha as before this time it an Uzumaki vs an Uchiha for all the marbles. Winer take all.
    Ok I am trying to be civil about this whole thing and I do think people are entitled to their own opinions. But this is not opinion this is fact it is clearly stated that Uzumaki are relatives of Senju which would also make them Senju. It is kinda weird because that basically means that the 1st married someone who for all intents and purposes was his cousin. Thank you that's all

     
         

  8. #33
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,371
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    It clearly states in Manga Senju and Uzumaki are distant relatives with the emphasis being distant not close. Two Villages Two Clans Senju in the Land of Fire. Uzumaki in the Land of Whirlpools. Two separated tribes, people. That are the Facts as Kishi has stated.
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,208
    Location
    Denton, TX
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    It clearly states in Manga Senju and Uzumaki are distant relatives with the emphasis being distant not close. Two Villages Two Clans Senju in the Land of Fire. Uzumaki in the Land of Whirlpools. Two separated tribes, people. That are the Facts as Kishi has stated.
    look call it what you want if I had a distant relative they are in some way my cousin and that's a fact. So you can argue your own delusional logic all you want but the fact is that they are related which makes Naruto Senju as Madara stated previously
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    look call it what you want if I had a distant relative they are in some way my cousin and that's a fact. So you can argue your own delusional logic all you want but the fact is that they are related which makes Naruto Senju as Madara stated previously
    I agree, even though he is more Uzumaki then Senju he is Senju none the less
     
         

  11. #36
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,371
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Inbreeding I think not, bay your logic you would have to say the same for Uchiha and Hyuga.
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,208
    Location
    Denton, TX
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I agree, even though he is more Uzumaki then Senju he is Senju none the less
    His biggest advantage from the Uzumaki clan is the Seals they use that he will be able to turn into some new amazing jutsu's hopefully. We will see, either way it is apparent that Naruto is the Reincarnation of the SO6P.(well atleast the body part not the eyes) So the the whole Senju thing really is just semantics.
     
         

  13. #38
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,371
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    If Naruto get SO6P Mode Combine with Toad Sage Mode, no telling what effect Toad Sage Eyes may look totally different from what they normally look like.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,208
    Location
    Denton, TX
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    If Naruto get SO6P Mode Combine with Toad Sage Mode, no telling what effect Toad Sage Eyes may look totally different from what they normally look like.

    Will he still use Sage mode now that he has access to the unlimited Chakra of the 9-Tails. I am not so sure about this but he might because he wasn't in Sage mode when nailed Kisame he was in 9-tails mode or SO6p mode or whatever it is but wasn't Toad Sage Mode
     
         

  15. #40
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,371
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Will he still use Sage mode now that he has access to the unlimited Chakra of the 9-Tails. I am not so sure about this but he might because he wasn't in Sage mode when nailed Kisame he was in 9-tails mode or SO6p mode or whatever it is but wasn't Toad Sage Mode
    Its call Toad Sage Art. and Natural energy is infinite in all in all things in Nature. What if SO6P Life energy can give a Naruto Natural energy with out running out? Sage Mode a la 24/ 7?
     
         

  16. #41
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,208
    Location
    Denton, TX
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Its call Toad Sage Art. and Natural energy is infinite in all in all things in Nature. What if SO6P Life energy can give a Naruto Natural energy with out running out? Sage Mode a la 24/ 7?
    Actually the Sage Mode has very high risk and there is infinite natural energy Naruto still has to balance it with his chakra. And as we seen in the Pain fight he becomes completely exhausted when using multiple clones for Sage mode. now imagine what you say is actually possible which it probably isn't(I personally think Sage mode was a stop-gap to this powerup) then he would get really worn out from drawing in all of that Natural energy I say the INFINITE energy of the 9-Tails is plenty effective.
     
         

  17. #42
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,371
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Actually the Sage Mode has very high risk and there is infinite natural energy Naruto still has to balance it with his chakra. And as we seen in the Pain fight he becomes completely exhausted when using multiple clones for Sage mode. now imagine what you say is actually possible which it probably isn't(I personally think Sage mode was a stop-gap to this powerup) then he would get really worn out from drawing in all of that Natural energy I say the INFINITE energy of the 9-Tails is plenty effective.
    Don't be surprise Kishi has a way of weaving and combining things to created a larger picture than most readers expect. something old with something new, and as for the Toad Sages, they have more experience than any living Human they can train Naruto better than anybody else at using the new powers that Naruto now has. The Great Toad Sage might have personally known the SO6P.
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Don't be surprise Kishi has a way of weaving and combining things to created a larger picture than most readers expect. something old with something new, and as for the Toad Sages, they have more experience than any living Human they can train Naruto better than anybody else at using the new powers that Naruto now has. The Great Toad Sage might have personally known the SO6P.
    Maybe tthe SO6P had toad summons, and the great sage was his summon
     
         

  19. #44
    The Masked Maniac His Old Self's Avatar
    Status
    His Old Self is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    362
    Location
    looking for a cookie
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Uzumaki are the new order, the Senju had their time.
    tsunade is still alive. naruto is the last known uzumaki. umm...
    edit: well, they aren't too many left and they are all spread out.
     
         
    Last edited by His Old Self; 08-13-2010 at 03:39 AM.

  20. #45
    Senior Member Kawagiri's Avatar
    Status
    Kawagiri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14,882
    Location
    ..................
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    let me put these "half" theories to rest... until proper proof comes along anyway.

    a) Senju predates uzumaki, although they are distant relatives.

    b) naruto only goes into that mode after using the power of the 9 tails, the strongest of the 9 seperate beasts (10 tails discounted cos it is the combination of all)

    what does this tell us, yes there is link between so6p but it isn't a close one.

    So6p was using beast chakra probably 9 tails up when we've seen images of him. when bee went 8 tails it was kinda different, bee works in harmony with his beast, he can use full form without the beast taking over... using 9 tails' chakra most likely has this effect because he's using the power himself, it's quite possible bee doesn't use the chakra like naruto does because of this fact. as the chakra is still the 8 tails' chakra... which i think kishi really forgot about.

    what's the most likely theory?
    a) kishi is merely drawing comparisons to so6p with naruto being "the chosen one"
    b) that form is either only obtained by using power from beasts 9 and 10 being the strongest 2, or the effects are different between forcefully taking chakra and being in co-operation with the bijuu.
    c) just as s06p started the ninja world, naruto is likely to bring peace or maybe even end the era of ninjas.

    looking like someone or taking a form similar doesn't make them close relatives


    (i think kishi kinda messed up, cos bee's bijuu works with him and wasn't sealed away like naruto's so how could bee have done the same training?... the only possible backtrack he could make is if bee forced the beast into submission instead or if the hachibi after being sealed again chose to help him because he was stronger)
     
         
    Last edited by Kawagiri; 08-13-2010 at 03:59 AM.

  21. #46
    Kyubi Sage fitsumo's Avatar
    Status
    fitsumo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    263
    Location
    Dead Demon's Stomach
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    :D
     
         

  22. #47
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,661
    Location
    Auburn
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    let me put these "half" theories to rest... until proper proof comes along anyway.

    a) Senju predates uzumaki, although they are distant relatives.

    b) naruto only goes into that mode after using the power of the 9 tails, the strongest of the 9 seperate beasts (10 tails discounted cos it is the combination of all)

    what does this tell us, yes there is link between so6p but it isn't a close one.

    So6p was using beast chakra probably 9 tails up when we've seen images of him. when bee went 8 tails it was kinda different, bee works in harmony with his beast, he can use full form without the beast taking over... using 9 tails' chakra most likely has this effect because he's using the power himself, it's quite possible bee doesn't use the chakra like naruto does because of this fact. as the chakra is still the 8 tails' chakra... which i think kishi really forgot about.

    what's the most likely theory?
    a) kishi is merely drawing comparisons to so6p with naruto being "the chosen one"
    b) that form is either only obtained by using power from beasts 9 and 10 being the strongest 2, or the effects are different between forcefully taking chakra and being in co-operation with the bijuu.
    c) just as s06p started the ninja world, naruto is likely to bring peace or maybe even end the era of ninjas.

    looking like someone or taking a form similar doesn't make them close relatives


    (i think kishi kinda messed up, cos bee's bijuu works with him and wasn't sealed away like naruto's so how could bee have done the same training?... the only possible backtrack he could make is if bee forced the beast into submission instead or if the hachibi after being sealed again chose to help him because he was stronger)
    I like all this except that Senju predate Uzumaki, we have no proof of this, Uzumaki have been alive since before Hashirama's time, plus we don't when either clan was founded
     
         

  23. #48
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,371
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    No one but Kishi knows who was first, Uzumaki,Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga. No one but Kishi knows what is the last Name of The SO6P, His family Name. But do not be surprise if Kishi pull out the pie de resistant and all your jaws drop open.
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,208
    Location
    Denton, TX
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Don't be surprise Kishi has a way of weaving and combining things to created a larger picture than most readers expect. something old with something new, and as for the Toad Sages, they have more experience than any living Human they can train Naruto better than anybody else at using the new powers that Naruto now has. The Great Toad Sage might have personally known the SO6P.

    I didn't say they were weak it was because of their training Naruto was able to defeat Pain. I just look it like a stop-gap because really when you have the infintite chakra of the Kyuubi and we have seen he can sense people's evil or whatnot in 9-Tails mode what other benefits are there really to using the Sage mode when he can turn the other off and on with no sitting still and no risk. The only risk I see right now is he is not used to his power yet and will need some training to use it more effectively.
     
         

  25. #50
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,371
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

    If Naruto uses both Sage Chakra and SO6P to detected Madara appearance and waits for Madara to solidify, the use His new speed to hit Him before He can teleport and keeps doing this over and over in hit and run tactics Naruto can ware down Madara.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •