View Poll Results: Uzumaki closer to The SO6P?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 72.34%
  • No

2 4.26%
  • I do not know.

11 23.40%
Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2009
    SSJ God

Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Its call Toad Sage Art. and Natural energy is infinite in all in all things in Nature. What if SO6P Life energy can give a Naruto Natural energy with out running out? Sage Mode a la 24/ 7?
    Actually the Sage Mode has very high risk and there is infinite natural energy Naruto still has to balance it with his chakra. And as we seen in the Pain fight he becomes completely exhausted when using multiple clones for Sage mode. now imagine what you say is actually possible which it probably isn't(I personally think Sage mode was a stop-gap to this powerup) then he would get really worn out from drawing in all of that Natural energy I say the INFINITE energy of the 9-Tails is plenty effective.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ3Gotenks View Post
    Actually the Sage Mode has very high risk and there is infinite natural energy Naruto still has to balance it with his chakra. And as we seen in the Pain fight he becomes completely exhausted when using multiple clones for Sage mode. now imagine what you say is actually possible which it probably isn't(I personally think Sage mode was a stop-gap to this powerup) then he would get really worn out from drawing in all of that Natural energy I say the INFINITE energy of the 9-Tails is plenty effective.
    Don't be surprise Kishi has a way of weaving and combining things to created a larger picture than most readers expect. something old with something new, and as for the Toad Sages, they have more experience than any living Human they can train Naruto better than anybody else at using the new powers that Naruto now has. The Great Toad Sage might have personally known the SO6P.

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Don't be surprise Kishi has a way of weaving and combining things to created a larger picture than most readers expect. something old with something new, and as for the Toad Sages, they have more experience than any living Human they can train Naruto better than anybody else at using the new powers that Naruto now has. The Great Toad Sage might have personally known the SO6P.
    Maybe tthe SO6P had toad summons, and the great sage was his summon

Status
    Jun 2010
    This user has no status.

Uzumaki are the new order, the Senju had their time.
    tsunade is still alive. naruto is the last known uzumaki. umm...
    edit: well, they aren't too many left and they are all spread out.

Last edited by His Old Self; 08-13-2010 at 03:39 AM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

let me put these "half" theories to rest... until proper proof comes along anyway.

a) Senju predates uzumaki, although they are distant relatives.

b) naruto only goes into that mode after using the power of the 9 tails, the strongest of the 9 seperate beasts (10 tails discounted cos it is the combination of all)

what does this tell us, yes there is link between so6p but it isn't a close one.

So6p was using beast chakra probably 9 tails up when we've seen images of him. when bee went 8 tails it was kinda different, bee works in harmony with his beast, he can use full form without the beast taking over... using 9 tails' chakra most likely has this effect because he's using the power himself, it's quite possible bee doesn't use the chakra like naruto does because of this fact. as the chakra is still the 8 tails' chakra... which i think kishi really forgot about.

what's the most likely theory?
    a) kishi is merely drawing comparisons to so6p with naruto being "the chosen one"
    b) that form is either only obtained by using power from beasts 9 and 10 being the strongest 2, or the effects are different between forcefully taking chakra and being in co-operation with the bijuu.
    c) just as s06p started the ninja world, naruto is likely to bring peace or maybe even end the era of ninjas.

looking like someone or taking a form similar doesn't make them close relatives

(i think kishi kinda messed up, cos bee's bijuu works with him and wasn't sealed away like naruto's so how could bee have done the same training?... the only possible backtrack he could make is if bee forced the beast into submission instead or if the hachibi after being sealed again chose to help him because he was stronger)

Last edited by Kawagiri; 08-13-2010 at 03:59 AM.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

:D

Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    let me put these "half" theories to rest... until proper proof comes along anyway.

a) Senju predates uzumaki, although they are distant relatives.

b) naruto only goes into that mode after using the power of the 9 tails, the strongest of the 9 seperate beasts (10 tails discounted cos it is the combination of all)

what does this tell us, yes there is link between so6p but it isn't a close one.

So6p was using beast chakra probably 9 tails up when we've seen images of him. when bee went 8 tails it was kinda different, bee works in harmony with his beast, he can use full form without the beast taking over... using 9 tails' chakra most likely has this effect because he's using the power himself, it's quite possible bee doesn't use the chakra like naruto does because of this fact. as the chakra is still the 8 tails' chakra... which i think kishi really forgot about.

what's the most likely theory?
    a) kishi is merely drawing comparisons to so6p with naruto being "the chosen one"
    b) that form is either only obtained by using power from beasts 9 and 10 being the strongest 2, or the effects are different between forcefully taking chakra and being in co-operation with the bijuu.
    c) just as s06p started the ninja world, naruto is likely to bring peace or maybe even end the era of ninjas.

looking like someone or taking a form similar doesn't make them close relatives

(i think kishi kinda messed up, cos bee's bijuu works with him and wasn't sealed away like naruto's so how could bee have done the same training?... the only possible backtrack he could make is if bee forced the beast into submission instead or if the hachibi after being sealed again chose to help him because he was stronger)
    I like all this except that Senju predate Uzumaki, we have no proof of this, Uzumaki have been alive since before Hashirama's time, plus we don't when either clan was founded

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

No one but Kishi knows who was first, Uzumaki,Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga. No one but Kishi knows what is the last Name of The SO6P, His family Name. But do not be surprise if Kishi pull out the pie de resistant and all your jaws drop open.

Status
    Mar 2009
    SSJ God

I didn't say they were weak it was because of their training Naruto was able to defeat Pain. I just look it like a stop-gap because really when you have the infintite chakra of the Kyuubi and we have seen he can sense people's evil or whatnot in 9-Tails mode what other benefits are there really to using the Sage mode when he can turn the other off and on with no sitting still and no risk. The only risk I see right now is he is not used to his power yet and will need some training to use it more effectively.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

If Naruto uses both Sage Chakra and SO6P to detected Madara appearance and waits for Madara to solidify, the use His new speed to hit Him before He can teleport and keeps doing this over and over in hit and run tactics Naruto can ware down Madara.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Kishi is likely drawing out the "evolution" of naruto's body to fulfill the SO6P giving up his body. It would definitely be interesting to see whether or not combining his forms if he is able to achieve the eyes of the sage or something more powerful than the Sharingan

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    I like all this except that Senju predate Uzumaki, we have no proof of this, Uzumaki have been alive since before Hashirama's time, plus we don't when either clan was founded

distant relatives

now if senju weren't the direct descendant's of the younger brother then the wording would have been something like "which one of the descendants were senju"

now the thing with this is, it shows pictures of madara and hashirama... these weren't the direct descendants it probably goes more like this...

1) so6p
    2) his sons become senju and uchiha
    3) clans begin to form from branches off of these families and growing in number as ninja travel the country (obviously spreading their seed and receiving it for the next generation, growing the number of senju and uchiha aswell as creating new unique clans through mutations.)
    4) many many years later during the time when many clans were in existance, hashirama and madara were born.

in this instance it keeps true to all we know. uzumaki would be one of the branch families. so6p's sons would still both be senju and uchiha (if you think about the english used it most likely means his children's families not talking about distant descendants otherwise it'd say senju was one of the descendants.

in essence naruto is infact of senju blood therefore related to so6p but not close relation, not like great grandson or something silly. now here's the thing when it goes to talking about the sharingan, byakugan and rinnegan it's a little awkward, as the only way i see it is if either byakugan was a mutation from sharingan (which is opposite of what kakashi thought) or the hyuuga are seperate altogether.
    although so6p brought all jutsu into the world, this doesn't mean only his sons could use it... on the contrary he could have taught people to utilize it.

this is merely what i see as the most logical solution until any more evidence comes out.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

I didn't say they were weak it was because of their training Naruto was able to defeat Pain. I just look it like a stop-gap because really when you have the infintite chakra of the Kyuubi and we have seen he can sense people's evil or whatnot in 9-Tails mode what other benefits are there really to using the Sage mode when he can turn the other off and on with no sitting still and no risk. The only risk I see right now is he is not used to his power yet and will need some training to use it more effectively.
    sage mode makes the user greatly more resistant to pain, and makes their body much harder to injure. Naruto in sage mode fell from high distances onto rocks and didnt even feel discomfort.

the fox chakra will be a huge benefit to him, but sage mode still has uses.

Also, the nature chakra he uses makes it so that no one can steal his chaka anymore. Anyone who tries to steal it will be turned to a stone frog.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

i think there's no relation between bloodline or genes or something like that with who'll be the next SO6P. . .
    let's take an example, Nagato who isn't belong to any clan which is blood related with SO6P, inherited the rinnegan. If his father/mother are a descendants of SO6P why don't they inherit the rinnegan instead?

Status
    Mar 2009
    SSJ God

If Naruto uses both Sage Chakra and SO6P to detected Madara appearance and waits for Madara to solidify, the use His new speed to hit Him before He can teleport and keeps doing this over and over in hit and run tactics Naruto can ware down Madara.

It's not really the SO6P its the 9-Tails chakra he taps into that gives him the appearance I think it is because of him being the reincarnation that he takes on this appearance instead of how Bee can transfrom into the 8Tails. But who knows naruto may also be able to transform into the Kyuubi completely who knows. I think he is gonna fight Sasuke before he fights Madara.

Status
    Mar 2009
    SSJ God

Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    sage mode makes the user greatly more resistant to pain, and makes their body much harder to injure. Naruto in sage mode fell from high distances onto rocks and didnt even feel discomfort.

the fox chakra will be a huge benefit to him, but sage mode still has uses.

Also, the nature chakra he uses makes it so that no one can steal his chaka anymore. Anyone who tries to steal it will be turned to a stone frog.

I think it may have some uses but Kishi had to come up with an answer to the fact that no enemy is gonna let Naruto sit around and gather the natural energy and it is not infinite because he does have to gather it while sitting still but I do realize he can use clones but only 2 and I don't think that is gonna change. Now he may use it to start a battle out with then go into his most powerful mode the 9-Tails mode.(like most characters do in manga start a fight not showing true power then release more as the fight progresses)

One other thing to remember is that the 9-tails chakra is why naruto has always been able to recover so quickly now he has instant access to it.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

It's not really the SO6P its the 9-Tails chakra he taps into that gives him the appearance I think it is because of him being the reincarnation that he takes on this appearance instead of how Bee can transfrom into the 8Tails. But who knows naruto may also be able to transform into the Kyuubi completely who knows. I think he is gonna fight Sasuke before he fights Madara.
    Then why is He not a red or bubbling like before or like the other Host and why dose he has SO6P look? The SO6P own at one time all tail beast inside Him His own chakra must have imprinted on the beast and now a descendant of SO6P HAS ACTIVATED THAT! Fox chakra was poisonous to all who touch it this chakra heals. The way that everything is now folding its clear Naruto is a direct descendant of the SO6P Uzumaki are from the SO6P.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Assumptions Kill...

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Naruto can waste Chakra and still have plenty to spare, but learning to use it right is a plus in His column.
    Sorry for sounding like a noob but what is S06P?

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

nevermind haha sage of six paths