View Poll Results: Uzumaki closer to The SO6P?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 72.34%
  • No

2 4.26%
  • I do not know.

11 23.40%
Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

Pa said Naruto has control thats how Toad sage eyes look on a human, you better read again. as for the rest The SO6P had 2 sons not that they were Senju or Uchiha that came many generations later Probably one descendant started to call Himself Senju and a noter Uchiha and so on.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

.... i had a nice long post... and the my browser refreshed itself and it all went away... I did see the part about the eyes being the sign of a true sage, so ok i was wrong about that. However i wasnt about the rest, so his eyes in "rikudo sage" mode will most like still be the sage eyes. As i said, they gained slits because at that point in the story thats what happened when he channeled kyuubi's chakra. Now that doing so doesnt change his eyes(as far as we could tell in black and white), i dont see why it would change his Sage eyes...

You also need read closer. I never said So6P had more than 2 sons. I said we dont know how many kids THEY had. Daughters would have married into other clans, and second or third sons might have split off as well, not wanting to continue fighting. The speech madara gave was the history of the senju and uchiha, so of course it didnt give details about any other relatives... as i doubt the Sages grandchildren and great grandchildren practiced extreme incest, they most likely mingled outside of the family and possibly formed more than those 2 clans. I mean look at your own family. Go back to say your Great Great Great Great Grandfather. How many children did he have? Did they all stay together? Did any of those children move to other countries, states or cities, splitting the family up? Or are all the descendants of your GGG grandfather all localised in one familial group?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

When Naruto was stab by Pain chakra blade it made sage eyes and fox eyes merge, but that was before Naruto had gain the fox power, just as before a red chakra would surround Naruto, Now a different chakra surrounds Naruto and Maybe when SO6P and Sage chakra mix a totally different look to the eyes may appear, Maybe SO6P eyes? or something new more powerful to counter Madara if He get Nagato's eyes.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i still dont see WHY it would. Narutos eyes changed because of Kyuubis chakra, but its NOT dojutsu. They just LOOK different. So even if they LOOK different with this new combination is still dont see why he would suddenly develop a dojustu... i think any form of dojutsu would come from Itachi's "gift".

yes the shape of the pupil probably alters how he sees things, but other than that....

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by iamjmph01 View Post
    i still dont see WHY it would. Narutos eyes changed because of Kyuubis chakra, but its NOT dojutsu. They just LOOK different. So even if they LOOK different with this new combination is still dont see why he would suddenly develop a dojustu... i think any form of dojutsu would come from Itachi's "gift".

yes the shape of the pupil probably alters how he sees things, but other than that....
    We will see in the next few chapters if there is a change when Naruto attempts combining things seeing How far He can go and how much farther He may be able to go, in the next's chapters Naruto will be seeing all that He can and can not do, so as to come up with a plan of action that works for Him.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto is likely the closest thing in terms of his body to the SO6P's in a long time.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

True, yet maybe Kishi is not yet done with Naruto.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Think about it.. Naruto is a sage as we speak, and has attracted the ability that seems like the so6p

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Kishi is still building up on Naruto, He is not yet done with Naruto.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

With the Emblem of the Uzumaki their for all to see, when Naruto goes into S06P, It is no longer closer, but that The SO6P was an Uzumaki, just look at the Uzumaki Emblem.

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234