View Poll Results: Uzumaki closer to The SO6P?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 72.34%
  • No

2 4.26%
  • I do not know.

11 23.40%
Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Uzumaki closer to the SO6P?

Quote Originally Posted by Kawagiri View Post
    let me put these "half" theories to rest... until proper proof comes along anyway.

a) Senju predates uzumaki, although they are distant relatives.

b) naruto only goes into that mode after using the power of the 9 tails, the strongest of the 9 seperate beasts (10 tails discounted cos it is the combination of all)

what does this tell us, yes there is link between so6p but it isn't a close one.

So6p was using beast chakra probably 9 tails up when we've seen images of him. when bee went 8 tails it was kinda different, bee works in harmony with his beast, he can use full form without the beast taking over... using 9 tails' chakra most likely has this effect because he's using the power himself, it's quite possible bee doesn't use the chakra like naruto does because of this fact. as the chakra is still the 8 tails' chakra... which i think kishi really forgot about.

what's the most likely theory?
    a) kishi is merely drawing comparisons to so6p with naruto being "the chosen one"
    b) that form is either only obtained by using power from beasts 9 and 10 being the strongest 2, or the effects are different between forcefully taking chakra and being in co-operation with the bijuu.
    c) just as s06p started the ninja world, naruto is likely to bring peace or maybe even end the era of ninjas.

looking like someone or taking a form similar doesn't make them close relatives

(i think kishi kinda messed up, cos bee's bijuu works with him and wasn't sealed away like naruto's so how could bee have done the same training?... the only possible backtrack he could make is if bee forced the beast into submission instead or if the hachibi after being sealed again chose to help him because he was stronger)
    How do people make signatures like yours? they are real cool.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Out there

The way I see it Naruto isn't the So6P but a new sage of his own right, allow me to explain.

As soon as most of the fox's chakra merged with Naruto he underwent a noticeable change resembling the So6P.

We also found out Naruto is a distant blood relative to the senju.
    So this could mean Naruto inherits something comparable to the So6P's body and the Uzimaki clan are blessed with a long life expectancy which can be translated into strong life force energy.

He also just got a large amount of the fox's chakra which is the Yang(Spiritual) part, which is also strong spiritual energy. Also Naruto is a sage of sorts as he has sage eyes obviously not the Rinnegan but nevertheless.

So Naruto now has all the components the So6P's sons shared amongst each other from the So6P. (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page012.html)

1) A comparable So6P body as the Senju clan via his lineage with the Uzumaki clan.
    2) Life force energy also comparable to the one the Senju clan inherited via the Uzumaki clan.
    3) Spiritual energy thanks to the yang(spiritual) part of the fox's chakra the forth hokage sealed in Naruto. Again also could be comparable back to the Juubi and the So6P.
    4) Sage eye's via senjutsu, again not the same as So6P but sage eyes of sorts.
    6) And finally sage chakra also via senjutsu.

Naruto isn't the Sage of Six Paths (unless he gets the Rinnegan, strongly doubt it though), but he certainly can be a Representative.

Naruto is now a fully pledged Sage of his own right.

Last edited by psukkar; 08-14-2010 at 02:23 AM.

Status
    Mar 2009
    SSJ God

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Then why is He not a red or bubbling like before or like the other Host and why dose he has SO6P look? The SO6P own at one time all tail beast inside Him His own chakra must have imprinted on the beast and now a descendant of SO6P HAS ACTIVATED THAT! Fox chakra was poisonous to all who touch it this chakra heals. The way that everything is now folding its clear Naruto is a direct descendant of the SO6P Uzumaki are from the SO6P.
    It wasn't poisonous to Naruto or his mother or the 1st Hokage's wife and guess what they were not the SO6P.

If you read the manga it is pretty apparent that he locked away the Kyuubi probably due to his hidden Abilities as the reincarnation of Rikuudo. With the Kyuubi's will locked away naruto only taps into the chakra of the 9-Tails so I am thinking he will not transform like Bee. I have a feeling that there was really no way of the 9-Tails actually being a willing participant in anything for anyone. So unlike the Hachibi and Bee, Naruto has separated the will and mind from himself and the 9-Tails just re-read the last 5-9 chapters.

Just face it more than likely Sage mode is gone for the most part just like in DB when Goku reached SSJ he quit with the Kaio-Ken and before that the great ape.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

It was poisonous to Sakura and First Hokage a Senju needed His Wife an Uzumaki whose Uzumaki blood not Senju counter the effects of the fox chakra. And this is not Goku were you have a different Author and Aliens remember Goku was an alien bound by different rules than Terran. Sage Mode will enhance the new mode take it even father than it is now. As PA stated what ever you got Sage mode enhances it. Going beyond The SO6P, thats what Naruto is going to do.

Status
    Mar 2009
    SSJ God

It was poisonous to Sakura and First Hokage a Senju needed His Wife an Uzumaki whose Uzumaki blood not Senju counter the effects of the fox chakra. And this is not Goku were you have a different Author and Aliens remember Goku was an alien bound by different rules than Terran. Sage Mode will enhance the new mode take it even father than it is now. As PA stated what ever you got Sage mode enhances it. Going beyond The SO6P, thats what Naruto is going to do.
    Well I still ain't buying the fact that he will always have clones ready for battle for senjutsu chakra.

BTW Kishi has stated previously that DB was a big influence on Naruto the manga and the character as a whole.

Same can even be said for Sasuke everytime he upgraded his Sharingan he didn't go back and use the weaker version. This is Naruto not Terran and although Kishi has stated that he took ideas from DB it is also not Db if so I wouldn't be reading already read it and watched this is completely different with some ideas incorporated.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Naruto is Terran that is Latin for Earthling, Science Uses Latin to name things Earth is Terra and our Son in space chats is called Sol, it's the word wide use by the Scientific community. And Science Fiction writhers.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

The more closer in power Naruto gets to the SO6P, the more He starts to look like SO6P. Looks like Uzumaki are much closer in the line of the SO6P than Senju and Uchiha are.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Ello

Well regarding to that if Naruto's eyes will change if he mixes the new kyuubi chakra and his sage mode, he will most likely get new eyes. This i can come up with because when he is talking to Nagato, he gets new eyes.

Naruto Manga Chapter 444 - Page 4 and 6

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

That a possibility we will have to wait, till Naruto starts experimenting with what He can do now. We have only seen speed and strength and life giving chakra so far no telling when He mixes Life chakra and Natural energy how far it may take Him.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Ello

That a possibility we will have to wait, till Naruto starts experimenting with what He can do now. We have only seen speed and strength and life giving chakra so far no telling when He mixes Life chakra and Natural energy how far it may take Him.
    It would be awesome if he somehow developed Wood release just as strong as the 1st, since he is related to him.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Relates to Him? No, and Yamato dose wood cooler would be if He can make and use chains like His mother, for setting up an attack by not letting Madara teleport out.

Worlds Biggest Wimp uchiha obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    This user has no status.

Not to sound like a complete noob(and I am) but has anyone taken into account that may just maybe the last page of the 508 could have relevance to this topic, let me explain my self

The SO6P gave his sons the following : Younger son his body, Older son his eyes.
    Senju are the descendents of the Younger brother
    Uchiha are the descendents of the Older brother

Naruto is a distant relative of the senju
    Sasuke is a Uchiha

So think of it this why

Naruto posses the body of the SO6P( The younger brother) - Hence his new apperance

Madara is looking for Nagato's body to take is eyes, That could land up with Sasuke(maybe)

Hence Madara's prophesy will come true the Body and Eyes will face each other once more.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Ok after reading all 4 pages of posts i only have one request........

CAN WE PLEASE USE PROPER GRAMMAR AND SPELLING!!!!!, Honord Sage i'm looking at you.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha obito View Post
    Not to sound like a complete noob(and I am) but has anyone taken into account that may just maybe the last page of the 508 could have relevance to this topic, let me explain my self

The SO6P gave his sons the following : Younger son his body, Older son his eyes.
    Senju are the descendents of the Younger brother
    Uchiha are the descendents of the Older brother

Naruto is a distant relative of the senju
    Sasuke is a Uchiha

So think of it this why

Naruto posses the body of the SO6P( The younger brother) - Hence his new apperance

Madara is looking for Nagato's body to take is eyes, That could land up with Sasuke(maybe)

Hence Madara's prophesy will come true the Body and Eyes will face each other once more.
    That's history repeating itself, and Naruto will be breaking that cycle if the prophecy comes true. I figure him and Sasuke will be the last ones to go at it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragerok View Post
    Ok after reading all 4 pages of posts i only have one request........

CAN WE PLEASE USE PROPER GRAMMAR AND SPELLING!!!!!, Honord Sage i'm looking at you.
    I'm not sure his origin, but not everyone is a native english speaker. I personally try my best, and I'm a native english speaker but everyone varies.

Relates to Him? No, and Yamato dose wood cooler would be if He can make and use chains like His mother, for setting up an attack by not letting Madara teleport out.
    So a couple of things. First, couldn't the first Hokage make actual trees while Yamato can only do wood? The impure soul version of the first Hokage use like a forest of death technique on Sarutobi. Now that Naruto was near Yamato's wood element jutsu, it grew leaves and branches. Thus, I'm wondering if the first Hokage had some implicit life energy as well.

Second, I fear that Kushina's chain technique leaves the user vulnerable and immobile. The chains come out of her body, so it'd be cool if she could ground them and still keep the target chained.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

ummm... ok that was alot to read... and mostly pointless too...

Naruto's eyes in sage mode arent dojutsu. They look like that because while he has much better control than Jiraya did, he still doesnt have perfect control. Because of this he partially changes to a toad like appearance. However as i said he has better control than Jiraya, so only his eyes change, unlike Jiraya. When he uses kyuubis chakra he goes through physical changes as well includeing the slit pupils. When he channeled Kyuubi chakra while in sage mode, he had Toad like eyes, with the slit pupils. These arent "sage eyes" just a mark of his lack of perfect control. His new look while tapping into Kyuubi's chakra doesnt appear to change his eyes at all(its not in color so maybe)

NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 505 - Page 9
    so it will probably not alter the toad like look(unless it gives him better control over the natural chakra, thus getting rid of the changes all together)

Secondly, we still dont know anything about Minato's parent's, so Naruto could very well have Senju blood(directly), We do know of a person with both senju and uzumaki blood directly, aka Tsunade. one set of her grandparents were the First (Senju) and his wife(Uzumaki). But as they are distantly related, they can both be said to have originated with the Sot6P... or at least his sons... (since you know, the Senju and the Uchiha are distantly related too....)

Finally... the manga doesnt say the oldest son took the name uchiha and the younger senju... its says their descendants did... for all we know they both had two sons, who would be the founders of the four clans... or 3 or 4 kids a piece who each founded a clan... or the founded completely different clans that died out to single members in the fighting and new clans were formed from them....
    i mean:
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 462 - Page 12

you can see the older brother has Rinnengan(sp?) not Sharingan....

and here
    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 462 - Page 13

He clearly says the blood thinned(because they probably werent commiting major incest, thus spreading the Sot6P's blood, you know daughters marrying into other clans, other daughters marrying into theirs) And that the uchiha and senju formed from the brothers descendants. So for all we know the uzumaki clan did form before the senju. The history lesson was mainly to point out the history between the clans, not claim a direct lineage.

sorry about so much text but i had alot to say

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Pa said Naruto has control thats how Toad sage eyes look on a human, you better read again. as for the rest The SO6P had 2 sons not that they were Senju or Uchiha that came many generations later Probably one descendant started to call Himself Senju and a noter Uchiha and so on.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

.... i had a nice long post... and the my browser refreshed itself and it all went away... I did see the part about the eyes being the sign of a true sage, so ok i was wrong about that. However i wasnt about the rest, so his eyes in "rikudo sage" mode will most like still be the sage eyes. As i said, they gained slits because at that point in the story thats what happened when he channeled kyuubi's chakra. Now that doing so doesnt change his eyes(as far as we could tell in black and white), i dont see why it would change his Sage eyes...

You also need read closer. I never said So6P had more than 2 sons. I said we dont know how many kids THEY had. Daughters would have married into other clans, and second or third sons might have split off as well, not wanting to continue fighting. The speech madara gave was the history of the senju and uchiha, so of course it didnt give details about any other relatives... as i doubt the Sages grandchildren and great grandchildren practiced extreme incest, they most likely mingled outside of the family and possibly formed more than those 2 clans. I mean look at your own family. Go back to say your Great Great Great Great Grandfather. How many children did he have? Did they all stay together? Did any of those children move to other countries, states or cities, splitting the family up? Or are all the descendants of your GGG grandfather all localised in one familial group?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

When Naruto was stab by Pain chakra blade it made sage eyes and fox eyes merge, but that was before Naruto had gain the fox power, just as before a red chakra would surround Naruto, Now a different chakra surrounds Naruto and Maybe when SO6P and Sage chakra mix a totally different look to the eyes may appear, Maybe SO6P eyes? or something new more powerful to counter Madara if He get Nagato's eyes.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

i still dont see WHY it would. Narutos eyes changed because of Kyuubis chakra, but its NOT dojutsu. They just LOOK different. So even if they LOOK different with this new combination is still dont see why he would suddenly develop a dojustu... i think any form of dojutsu would come from Itachi's "gift".

yes the shape of the pupil probably alters how he sees things, but other than that....

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by iamjmph01 View Post
    i still dont see WHY it would. Narutos eyes changed because of Kyuubis chakra, but its NOT dojutsu. They just LOOK different. So even if they LOOK different with this new combination is still dont see why he would suddenly develop a dojustu... i think any form of dojutsu would come from Itachi's "gift".

yes the shape of the pupil probably alters how he sees things, but other than that....
    We will see in the next few chapters if there is a change when Naruto attempts combining things seeing How far He can go and how much farther He may be able to go, in the next's chapters Naruto will be seeing all that He can and can not do, so as to come up with a plan of action that works for Him.