Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 57
  1. #21
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    SPOILER:
    506 – gai vs kisame
    Gai’s elbow to Kisame caused the entrance at the waterfall to collapse, sealing Naruto and yamato inside and separating them from Bee.
    Kisame counter attack Gai and manage to injured him. Gai finally remembered who is Kisame and start to get serious.
    Bee come from collapsed waterfal and start to get involved
    Gai warn him not involved since Kisame’s is his fated enemy. So, the only shinobi can defeated him is gai himself.
    Bee argue but Hachibi told him to let Gai finish him. Bee agree and let gai fight kisame alone.
    the end
    side panel – gai release his eight gates. enormous power of youth finally reveale

    Possible spoiler, very plausible.. This might mean that Naruto comes out this week after all. Naruto and Yamato getting separated was a must, because, if Naruto joined the fight, he would rape kisame.

    Also, spoiler is said to be from Ohana, meaning that the spoiler is real, if the fact that it is from Ohana is real
     
         

  2. #22
    Member NarutoUzumakiMinato's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUzumakiMinato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    394
    Location
    Where I Reside,US
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    SPOILER:
    506 – gai vs kisame
    Gai’s elbow to Kisame caused the entrance at the waterfall to collapse, sealing Naruto and yamato inside and separating them from Bee.
    Kisame counter attack Gai and manage to injured him. Gai finally remembered who is Kisame and start to get serious.
    Bee come from collapsed waterfal and start to get involved
    Gai warn him not involved since Kisame’s is his fated enemy. So, the only shinobi can defeated him is gai himself.
    Bee argue but Hachibi told him to let Gai finish him. Bee agree and let gai fight kisame alone.
    the end
    side panel – gai release his eight gates. enormous power of youth finally reveale

    Possible spoiler, very plausible.. This might mean that Naruto comes out this week after all. Naruto and Yamato getting separated was a must, because, if Naruto joined the fight, he would rape kisame.

    Also, spoiler is said to be from Ohana, meaning that the spoiler is real, if the fact that it is from Ohana is real

    Sounds like a winner....Gai vs Kisame would be kinda great...im pretty sure that when Naruto gets released from the wall...Naruto, Yamato, and Killer Bee come as back-ups just incase Kisame tries to pull a B-move and tries to escape
     
         

  3. #23
    Master Artisan leafeater's Avatar
    Status
    leafeater is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,161
    Location
    PhD: MA, Born: VA
    Coming home after my sage-like
    journey.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    SPOILER:
    506 – gai vs kisame
    Gai’s elbow to Kisame caused the entrance at the waterfall to collapse, sealing Naruto and yamato inside and separating them from Bee.
    Kisame counter attack Gai and manage to injured him. Gai finally remembered who is Kisame and start to get serious.
    Bee come from collapsed waterfal and start to get involved
    Gai warn him not involved since Kisame’s is his fated enemy. So, the only shinobi can defeated him is gai himself.
    Bee argue but Hachibi told him to let Gai finish him. Bee agree and let gai fight kisame alone.
    the end
    side panel – gai release his eight gates. enormous power of youth finally reveale

    Possible spoiler, very plausible.. This might mean that Naruto comes out this week after all. Naruto and Yamato getting separated was a must, because, if Naruto joined the fight, he would rape kisame.

    Also, spoiler is said to be from Ohana, meaning that the spoiler is real, if the fact that it is from Ohana is real
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't opening all eight gates kill the user, so is this the end of Kisame and Gai? I'm trying to remember all the way back to the Chuunin exam when Lee fought Gaara.

    Looks interesting, and it makes sense for us to not see any more of Naruto's powers so that he can save it for a new battle and suspense like FRS at 50% against Kakuzu and at 100% against Nagato. Because of that I think it sounds legit, personally. It just seems like the right style logically.
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't opening all eight gates kill the user, so is this the end of Kisame and Gai? I'm trying to remember all the way back to the Chuunin exam when Lee fought Gaara.

    Looks interesting, and it makes sense for us to not see any more of Naruto's powers so that he can save it for a new battle and suspense like FRS at 50% against Kakuzu and at 100% against Nagato. Because of that I think it sounds legit, personally. It just seems like the right style logically.
    It just says eight gates, not "All of the eight gates", it could be 6 of the eight gates, or 7 of the eight gates, but the spoiler doesn't give us the details.
    Yes, opening all of the 8 gates kills the user, but I don't think Kishi would kill of Gai like that. Would certainly be a surprise. I don't think he will open all of them yet, cause Gai hasn't been attacked yet, so why would he risk his life?
     
         

  5. #25
    Banned Mighty Curtain Messiah's Avatar
    Status
    Mighty Curtain Messiah is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,115
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    I hope Gai shows us some ninjutsu. He has a personal summon, which means he cannot suck at ninjutsu
     
         

  6. #26
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,826
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by leafeater View Post
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but doesn't opening all eight gates kill the user, so is this the end of Kisame and Gai? I'm trying to remember all the way back to the Chuunin exam when Lee fought Gaara.

    Looks interesting, and it makes sense for us to not see any more of Naruto's powers so that he can save it for a new battle and suspense like FRS at 50% against Kakuzu and at 100% against Nagato. Because of that I think it sounds legit, personally. It just seems like the right style logically.
    You used the word legit. We should have a bong-mitzvah :-D.

    Anyways, there isn't anything stating it was all eight gates. I doubt that Gai will die in this battle. Gai is set up for Kisame because he uses Taijutsu, which Kisame cannot absorb with Samehada. Killer Bee is also on standby, and Naruto is close by. With the Nine-Tails chakra he can bust out. He can actually drill through shit with a Rasengan in his normal form, so I doubt he'd be sealed for long. This is really set up for Gai to win. Plus, Motoi and that useless Chunin (Aoba?) are there as well.
     
         
    Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 08-18-2010 at 05:47 AM.

  7. #27
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,753
    Location
    South Park colorado
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Fake no chapter this week. Next week.
     
         

  8. #28
    Stare to Death Itachi65's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    585
    Location
    Your Closet
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Well, FT Chapter is out. If FT is from Jump, then I guess Naruto, OP and Bleach will be out as well.
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,208
    Location
    Denton, TX
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post
    You used the word legit. We should have a bong-mitzvah :-D.

    Anyways, there isn't anything stating it was all eight gates. I doubt that Gai will die in this battle. Gai is set up for Kisame because he uses Taijutsu, which Kisame cannot absorb with Samehada. Killer Bee is also on standby, and Naruto is close by. With the Nine-Tails chakra he can bust out. He can actually drill through shit with a Rasengan in his normal form, so I doubt he'd be sealed for long. This is really set up for Gai to win. Plus, Motoi and that useless Chunin (Aoba?) are there as well.

    I read a better spoiler form ohana it says he gets up to the 7th gate.
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member SSJ3Gotenks's Avatar
    Status
    SSJ3Gotenks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,208
    Location
    Denton, TX
    SSJ God
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    175 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/08/18(水) 17:55:35 ID:283Tt/VYP


    506 ガイVSキサメ

    誰だかわからないガイ
    ギャグ交りで色々話す ビー お付  木の葉の人

    サメハダ、ビーの所へ行きお話。

    その隙に キサメ水の中へ

    『ビー気づけ!チャクラを取られて 』
    倒れるビー

    木の葉の誰か 秘術石針!
    ガイ援護 木の葉旋風!!
    キサメ 水遁 水鮫弾の術!

    ガイ倒れるも 俺が止める!
    八門遁甲! 第六景門…開!!

    そのすきに逃げるキサメ

    ビーの手が大きくなり、その手に載 るガイ そのまま投げてもらう

    ビー倒れる チャクラなくなって。 し休めば回復♪


    ナルト足ひねって ヤマトに添え木 てもらってる


    ガイ 空中で口寄せの術! 亀の背 借りて また飛ぶ。

    キサメ 口寄せの術!!鮫が出てく
    そこにガイ登場
    口寄せの鮫に、情報の載った巻物を ませるキサメ

    キサメ 水遁 千食鮫!! 沢山の が津波のように。。。

    ガイ 朝孔雀!!

    津波の鮫はバラケても、沢山鮫がい どれが巻物鮫かわからない

    ガイ 第七驚門(きょうもん)…  !!”

    キサメ 水遁 大鮫弾の術!!

    ガイ 昼虎!!

    ガイ死を覚悟した奮戦!!次号決着 !
    サーセイ

    Spoiler from Ohana


    I can't translate it but maybe someone else could. I am not gonna use google but i did to sort of understand so if you want to use it you can. And yes these are legit FT is out so jump is def. coming out this week.
     
         

  11. #31
    Member Floppy's Avatar
    Status
    Floppy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    41
    Location
    Austria
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    source nf

    506: Guy vs Kisame

    Guy doesn't know who [Kisame] is.
    Various gags are made by B, the retainer [Motoi?], and the Konoha people.

    The story of how Samehada went to B.

    Kisame uses this oppertunity to go into the water.

    "Notice B! Eat his chakra."
    B collapses.

    Someone from Konoha: Secret Technique Stone Needle!
    Guy covers: Leaf Whirlwind!!
    Kisame: Water Release: Water Shark Missile Technique!

    Guy collapses too: I will put a stop to this!
    Eight Gates Released Formation! Sixth gate, Gate of Brightness... Open!!

    Kisame uses this oppertunity to run away.

    B's hand has become big. Guy is picked up by this hand and is thrown away.
    B collapses.: I'm out of chakra. I'll recover with a little rest~♪

    Naruto twists his foot. Yamato makes a splint for him.

    Guy: Mid-air Summoning Technique! He borrows the back of a turtle and jumps again.

    Kisame: Summoning Technique!! A shark comes out.
    There Guy appears.
    Kisame makes the shark swallow a scroll with information.

    Kisame: Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks!! Many sharks come in like a tsunami...

    Guy: Morning Peacock!!

    The shark tsunami unravels, the many sharks makes it impossible to see which one the scroll shark is.

    Guy: Seventh gate, Gate of Fright... Open!!

    Kisame: Water Release: Great Shark Missile Technique!!

    Guy: Noon Tiger!!

    Guy fights hard, ready to die!! Next issue, the conclusion!!
     
         

  12. #32
    GOD
    Status
    HokagePein is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    289
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    if this spoiler is true i cant wait to see it with pictures also but comon Naruto sprains his foot lol ...... if it puts him out of commission for one chapters lets say and he jus goes kyuubi / sage mode to heal himself thats cool but if hes out a couple of weeks and cant train ill be upset
     
         

  13. #33
    Member naturo9's Avatar
    Status
    naturo9 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    982
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    if this is true, someone needs to help guy by finding the shark with information before it gets to tobi/madara.
     
         

  14. #34
    Academy Student
    Status
    NarraShikamaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Im A New Member N A Huge Fan Of This Forum

    But Im Very Sure Kishi Put All These People On That Island
    For Some Crazy Fan Boy Dream Nd Also To Finish Off Kisame's Roll
    If He Sent Info To (Madara/Zetsu?) Chances Is He Will Die.
    We Pretty Much Alrdy Labeled Him As Dead In Our Mind
     
         

  15. #35
    Jonin illa's Avatar
    Status
    illa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    134
    Location
    NY State
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Japan has alot of holidays and festivals comming so we have to sit tight and wait
     
         

  16. #36
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by NarraShikamaru View Post
    Im A New Member N A Huge Fan Of This Forum

    But Im Very Sure Kishi Put All These People On That Island
    For Some Crazy Fan Boy Dream Nd Also To Finish Off Kisame's Roll
    If He Sent Info To (Madara/Zetsu?) Chances Is He Will Die.
    We Pretty Much Alrdy Labeled Him As Dead In Our Mind
    Welcome to the forum! :D I agree about the first part. I think Kishi put all of the powerful people on the island to trick us into thinking Kisame is doomed forever. I think it may be something different though. I think this battle is going to be between Gai and Kisame... that's it.
     
         

  17. #37
    Academy Student
    Status
    NarraShikamaru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    Welcome to the forum! :D I agree about the first part. I think Kishi put all of the powerful people on the island to trick us into thinking Kisame is doomed forever. I think it may be something different though. I think this battle is going to be between Gai and Kisame... that's it.
    Thanks. Kishi Has The Best Twist Nd So Far To Me Have Not Let Me Down. Naruto I Can Say "Surpassed DBZ The All Time Great Anime Nd Manga"
    Some 1 Said Earlier He (Kishi) Is Tryna Find A Way So That Naruto Nd Bee Wont Have To Fight Again Nd Show Off Thier Powers.
     
         

  18. #38
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    13,485
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    OMFG Can't wait to see the 7th Gate and that Noon Tiger tech! :D:D
     
         

  19. #39
    Member Narutofan123457's Avatar
    Status
    Narutofan123457 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    413
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    OMFG Can't wait to see the 7th Gate and that Noon Tiger tech! :D:D
    Me too! I hope the spoilers are real!
     
         

  20. #40
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,128
    Location
    All Blue
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    OMFG Can't wait to see the 7th Gate and that Noon Tiger tech! :D:D
    6th gate morning peacock
    7th gate noon Tiger
    Probably 8th gate midnight [animal name(I guess Dragon)]

    To resemble Gai's life, When he opens all gates it is midnight and his day will be over. So i'm affraid when it is true about the noon tiger that we're also going to see the 8th gate to complete the circle. On the other hand I don't think Gai can die here. Asuma already died, and i don't think Kishimoto can kill to many of the original senseis off. Especially when Gai is in the company of Bee, Yamato and Naruto. Yamato has stone element, and Naruto has sage mode i don't think that blocked entrance will be much of challenge.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •