Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 671 Spoilers Discussion

Um...No, Flaming Amaterasu. Madara was forced to seek Kurama to try to deal with Hashirama and even with PREP time he still got handled by him. Why try to make up justification for Madara's loss if Madara could have BEATEN Hashirama then GOTTEN his cells? Hmm...Get my ass handed to me while I get a small DNA sample that I have to nurture into a weak, impefect clone, or KILL the guy and get his ENTIRE body without getting my ass kicked. What a tough choice there. And do explain to me this here:

A humiliated Madara who was trying to get revenge for his brother's death, while Hashirama was the last man standing. Are you going to say he lost on purpose there too? Please.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think i have found something here...Looks pretty legit to me...
    Is Kishimoto giving us hints what is in the store....

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimagus View Post
    Um...No, Flaming Amaterasu. Madara was forced to seek Kurama to try to deal with Hashirama and even with PREP time he still got handled by him. Why try to make up justification for Madara's loss if Madara could have BEATEN Hashirama then GOTTEN his cells? Hmm...Get my ass handed to me while I get a small DNA sample that I have to nurture into a weak, impefect clone, or KILL the guy and get his ENTIRE body without getting my ass kicked. What a tough choice there. And do explain to me this here:

A humiliated Madara who was trying to get revenge for his brother's death, while Hashirama was the last man standing. Are you going to say he lost on purpose there too? Please.
    That was before Madara obtained his brothers' eyes, but as you can see, they still fought day and night, but that is irrelevant to what I am speaking of.

Madara sought out Kurama to attack the village and to lure Hashi out, to the valley of the end, then he proceeded to use his powers to battle him, his entire plan was not to kill him, but to get his cells. Hashi was forced to use sage mode to deal with Madara, and that was not enough, as Madara still was able to not only survive, but leave Hashi utterly exhausted.

His entire goal was not to beat Hashi, but to get his cells, make him think he was trying to kill him so he would go all out, and ultimately, to make him believe he killed him while hiding in the shadows for his entire plan that we are now seeing in morion.

Kabuto revived everyone at virtually full power. That means almost at full power. Orochimaru did the same, as Tobirama confirmed. Madara was more than overjoyed when he sensed Hashi's chakra, so much that he pretty much had a public orgasm, that is not someone who is weaker that wishes to fight someone he would "lose" to.

Then, after Hashi arrived, Madara dared him to force his way through him to help his comrades, in which Hashi failed to do, miserably. Then after obito was defeated, and Madara was caught off guard by Hashis' Wood Dragon, he already had his stakes in Hashis' back, so Hashi was already beaten by that point, then after naruto attempted to destroy madara with his rasengan, which was to no avail, Madara used zetsu to force his revival, but before that he thanked naruto genuinely for taking care of Obito because it saved him the trouble of doing so, which suggests that Madara alone could have dealt with Obito, whom Hashi declared more powerful than himself.

When Madara was revived, he easily broke free of the wood dragon and cell Hashi placed upon him, and made him into his little b*tch while explaining everything to him, which is what I just got done saying here, he told Hashi his ultimate goal was rebirth from the getgo before stealing his sage power, easily being able to control it, confining the beasts, absorbing them, and now here we are with Madara being the closest to Rikudos' power.

It's a typical misconception among some people that Madara "lost" against Hashi, but that is not the case, he needed a drawn out battle of blood shed to obtain his skin, so he purposefully dragged the fight out until hashi could no longer fight, then faked his own death, and disappeared afterwards.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That was before Madara obtained his perfect susanoo, but as you can see, they still fought day and night, but that is irrelevant to what I am speaking of.

Madara sought out Kurama to attack the village and to lure Hashi out, to the valley of the end, then he proceeded to use his powers to battle him, his entire plan was not to kill him, but to get his cells. Hashi was forced to use sage mode to deal with Madara, and that was not enough, as Madara still was able to not only survive, but leave Hashi utterly exhausted.

His entire goal was not to beat Hashi, but to get his cells, make him think he was trying to kill him so he would go all out, and ultimately, to make him believe he killed him while hiding in the shadows for his entire plan that we are now seeing in morion.

Kabuto revived everyone at virtually full power. That means almost at full power. Orochimaru did the same, as Tobirama confirmed. Madara was more than overjoyed when he sensed Hashi's chakra, so much that he pretty much had a public orgasm, that is not someone who is weaker that wishes to fight someone he would "lose" to.

Then, after Hashi arrived, Madara dared him to force his way through him to help his comrades, in which Hashi failed to do, miserably. Then after obito was defeated, and Madara was caught off guard by Hashis' Wood Dragon, he already had his stakes in Hashis' back, so Hashi was already beaten by that point, then after naruto attempted to destroy madara with his rasengan, which was to no avail, Madara used zetsu to force his revival, but before that he thanked naruto genuinely for taking care of Obito because it saved him the trouble of doing so, which suggests that Madara alone could have dealt with Obito, whom Hashi declared more powerful than himself.

When Madara was revived, he easily broke free of the wood dragon and cell Hashi placed upon him, and made him into his little b*tch while explaining everything to him, which is what I just got done saying here, he told Hashi his ultimate goal was rebirth from the getgo before stealing his sage power, easily being able to control it, confining the beasts, absorbing them, and now here we are with Madara being the closest to Rikudos' power.

It's a typical misconception among some people that Madara "lost" against Hashi, but that is not the case, he needed a drawn out battle of blood shed to obtain his skin, so he purposefully dragged the fight out until hashi could no longer fight, then faked his own death, and disappeared afterwards.

Last edited by Flaming Amaterasu; 04-02-2014 at 06:55 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Except you are wrong again. Madara had the EMS before that battle from just the previous page:

And you are not explaining to me why Madara would want to take small samples of Hashirama's DNA rather than just kill him and take the entire sample. Fact is he could have killed Hashirama, taken his cells, then gone into hiding WITHOUT being left crippled his entire life. Madara was legitimately mortally wounded and his injuries messed him up for life, or are you going to say this chest injury was part of his master plan?

I think not. Trying to argue any further against manga evidence just means you are defending a character you like. Good luck.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Except you are wrong again. Madara had the EMS before that battle from just the previous page:

And you are not explaining to me why Madara would want to take small samples of Hashirama's DNA rather than just kill him and take the entire sample. Fact is he could have killed Hashirama, taken his cells, then gone into hiding WITHOUT being left crippled his entire life. Madara was legitimately mortally wounded and his injuries messed him up for life, or are you going to say this chest injury was part of his master plan?

I think not. Trying to argue any further against manga evidence just means you are defending a character you like. Good luck.
    Except you failed to realize my edit, in which I said this was before he obtained his perfect susanoo.

Anyways, the manga has already said the story of madara and hashi, Madara explained his intentions and plans, he wasn't crippled until he awoken the rinnigan, in which he was forced to use the statue to stay alive you should get some of your facts straight before making petty remarks like this. Anyways, it clearly showed the difference between them as edo, and most certainly when he was revived. I know, it sucks, Hashi isn't that great like some people like you think he is, but hey, if you think hashi is stronger than madara pre-god mode, thats lol on you.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Crippling wound not explained.

Pre Rinnegan Madara was injured through the chest. He was also never called God of Shinobi and it just seems like you're ignoring all facts stated in the Manga. You won't be able to show proof, just opinion.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Crippling wound not explained.

Pre Rinnegan Madara was injured through the chest. He was also never called God of Shinobi and it just seems like you're ignoring all facts stated in the Manga. You won't be able to show proof, just opinion.
    "God of shinobi" is just a title, just like "Uchiha" is, nothing more. You ignore the fact that Hashi could not contend with Madara in edo state where they were all at virtually full power, and continue to ignore the fact that Madara was not "crippled" after the fight until he woken the rinnigan. You are what is called a hopeless case of denial, you can have your delusional "facts" that the great hashi > madara, but again, that is lol on you. I'm no longer wasting my time with someone that harbors near boundless stupidity as you, because despite manga evidence of Hashi not being able to overpower Madara in their edo states, you still are in the delusion that he is stronger then madara pre-god mode.

If this is all you can do, just stop typing. Really. I never said Madara was stronger than sage mode Hashi before he obtained his cells, but he was clearly able to fight him to the death despite being at a bit of a disadvantage and fooled him into believing he was killed. Enough said.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Edo Madara was powered by Kabuto's cloning technique of Hashirama. The samples Madara used on himself previously were not as powerful as Orochimaru's cloning techniques. This is why White Zetsu are so weak, and why Kabuto had to power up the Zetsu army. Kabuto also brought Madara young WITH the Rinnegan and the Hashirama face.

So Edo Madara has Rinnegan and the proper cloning of Hashirama's face on himself, hence why Kabuto said he brought him past his prime.

Edo Madara is more powerful than Edo Hashirama because he was bolstered by Kabuto so that argument is void. While alive we have seen Hashirama beat Madara more than once.

And how was Madara at a disadvantage if he had Kurama and the Sharingan? Hashirama soloed them both.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12