Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    What does Hagoromo hide?

    I know that this must have been posted before but still...

    I mean what is his purpose? Why did he try so desperately to hide Kaguya's origins and even more how it comes that he mentioned his brother, an equally supposedly individual, only not to tell anything further about him? By the looks of it, Hagoromo probably won't appear again so why didn't he try to give any information about his brother?
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    UZMAKIMADARA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user always rustle the
    jimmies of idiot sauce
    fapboys.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    BECAUSE he knows that naruto will summon him again by using his weapons
     
         

  3. #3
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by UZMAKIMADARA View Post
    BECAUSE he knows that naruto will summon him again by using his weapons
    and you know that because..?
     
         

  4. #4
    Aquarius's Avatar
    Status
    Aquarius is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Celestial Spirit World
    Posts
    1,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Truth is Cruel, then Lie
    must be Kind; therefore
    Kindness is a LIE.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    He didn't hide it desperately, he just find that inconvenient in the course of conversation that's all
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    UZMAKIMADARA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user always rustle the
    jimmies of idiot sauce
    fapboys.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    and you know that because..?
    lol...Because I know the kishi's style of writing manga
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    UZMAKIMADARA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user always rustle the
    jimmies of idiot sauce
    fapboys.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Konoha Beast View Post
    He didn't hide it desperately, he just find that inconvenient in the course of conversation that's all
    why is there in detention in front of your name ???
     
         

  7. #7
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Konoha Beast View Post
    He didn't hide it desperately, he just find that inconvenient in the course of conversation that's all
    Don't know...I mean he found time to talk about his mother and him, it seems as if he didn't care at all or that he didn't hold any importance to him...
     
         

  8. #8
    Aquarius's Avatar
    Status
    Aquarius is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Celestial Spirit World
    Posts
    1,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Truth is Cruel, then Lie
    must be Kind; therefore
    Kindness is a LIE.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by UZMAKIMADARA View Post
    why is there in detention in front of your name ???
    Because beasts can't be left open.......nah, just kidding, actually i was accused for rip offing in art contest and was found guilty that's why it is that and also my rep turned from 1200 to 0, pretty bad
     
         

  9. #9
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Konoha Beast View Post
    Because beasts can't be left open.......nah, just kidding, actually i was accused for rip offing in art contest and was found guilty that's why it is that and also my rep turned from 1200 to 0, pretty bad
    for real?! I thought that you did it just for fun
     
         

  10. #10
    Aquarius's Avatar
    Status
    Aquarius is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Celestial Spirit World
    Posts
    1,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Truth is Cruel, then Lie
    must be Kind; therefore
    Kindness is a LIE.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    Don't know...I mean he found time to talk about his mother and him, it seems as if he didn't care at all or that he didn't hold any importance to him...
    Talking about his mother and brother was the part of whole story but going in deep is just too inconvenient or say useless at that time that's why
     
         

  11. #11
    Aquarius's Avatar
    Status
    Aquarius is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Celestial Spirit World
    Posts
    1,992
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Truth is Cruel, then Lie
    must be Kind; therefore
    Kindness is a LIE.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    for real?! I thought that you did it just for fun
    Yeah first i did it for fun only but also wanted to see the after effect so i've taken the risk
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    UZMAKIMADARA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    5,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user always rustle the
    jimmies of idiot sauce
    fapboys.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Konoha Beast View Post
    Because beasts can't be left open.......nah, just kidding, actually i was accused for rip offing in art contest and was found guilty that's why it is that and also my rep turned from 1200 to 0, pretty bad
    that's a sad story..I feel sorry for you
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Status
    Thundergod123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by UZMAKIMADARA View Post
    lol...Because I know the kishi's style of writing manga
    Are you his brother or something?
     
         

  14. #14
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Look it's not that He is hiding things,it's that People forgot about the SO6P and His brother look at the confusion, We now know that Senju,Uchiha,Uzumaki and Hyuga are descendants of Kaguya instead of just Senju and Uchiha.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member UzumakiSama's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiSama is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Kaguya's origins might not be relevant to the plot. It seems like all he revealed were the bad decisions that ultimately led to the current conflict of Madara versus everything else.
     
         

  16. #16
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Posts
    12,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiSama View Post
    Kaguya's origins might not be relevant to the plot. It seems like all he revealed were the bad decisions that ultimately led to the current conflict of Madara versus everything else.
    But it was the Power that Kaguya pass to Her descendants that open the door for to conflict, otherwise their be no power to use to change or maintain the events that occurred. A Journey starts with the first step taken.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member SixPathsOfTobi's Avatar
    Status
    SixPathsOfTobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    927
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    maybe madara will open a book about hagoromo's brother. he has the appearance of him, so maybe he met him.
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    minamoto is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    my Tobidara theory is a
    reality that will transoform
    the Tobito reveal into a mere
    illussion...TOBIDARA REALITY
    IS CRUELLY MOVING
    FORWARD..TEARS OF JOY WHEN ITS
    GONNA BE REVEALED !!!
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by UZMAKIMADARA View Post
    BECAUSE he knows that naruto will summon him again by using his weapons
    when tobidara emerges and reveal the truth of tobi..then remember me laughting at ur stuupidity you and that guy byron..ME FTMFW !!!
     
         

  19. #19
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by minamoto View Post
    when tobidara emerges and reveal the truth of tobi..then remember me laughting at ur stuupidity you and that guy byron..ME FTMFW !!!
    I had underestimated you, at first I thought that you were just a litte idiot but now I see that you're just a physco YOU FTMFW HAGOROMO THE SAGE OF WRONG PATH aaaah!!! you're mad
     
         
    Last edited by Byron123; 04-05-2014 at 02:46 PM.

  20. #20
    Member GhostProject's Avatar
    Status
    GhostProject is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    934
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    I don't think he's really hiding anything, just gave enough information to get through to Naruto and Sasuke that they can't do what they need to do alone.

    I think he just didn't dwell on the details of things really about Kaguya and possibly his brother, but rather got to the point of how it was relevant to Naruto and Sasuke and the patterns of ruling solo vs accomplishing things together. Naruto barely follows as is and Sasuke probably doesn't care unless it's relevant to him.

    His purpose was only to treat Naruto and Sasuke as equals this time, and give them the power to fight Madara. Didn't seem like the time or the place to discuss Kaguya and Hagaromo's brother, but rather Naruto and Sasuke's situation historically.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member davidou's Avatar
    Status
    davidou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,158
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    The sage says :"It's pointless to hurry at this moment"

    And then he gives a story as short as possible...
    Strange.

    Naruto:"who are you?"
    Hago:"I'm the one who brought peace and order"...Hago have the "Chuck Norris syndrome".
    ( Naruto thinks : peace?where?I never saw your peace )
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member osba's Avatar
    Status
    osba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    Quote Originally Posted by UZMAKIMADARA View Post
    lol...Because I know the kishi's style of writing manga
    i don't like mindless kids.
     
         

  23. #23
    Member Espadara Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Espadara Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    524
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm the main character of Icha
    Icha
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    It could be just how Minato stored his chara inside Naruto, enough to reseal the Kyuubi but not enough to tell all of the Tobi's attack on Konoha. Hagoromo's chakra has been passed for hundreds of years, he probably only has enough chakra to explain the necessary things. I'm pretty sure "my brothers name is Tim, and he would always store people in that pot of his, what a knucklehead!" Isn't important.

    And I'm officially calling it; the Sage tools belonged to Hagoromo's brother, not Hagoromo, and Kinkaku and Ginkaku are related to the brother as well.
     
         

  24. #24
    Member JustAnotherNarutoFan's Avatar
    Status
    JustAnotherNarutoFan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    176
    Post Thanks / Like
    What you are really reading
    this?
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    If you are up for conspiracies then maybe it was done on purpose:

    Kishi could branch out another arc after the Jubi or even create a follow-up show. Hell the whole DBZ plot just started with why Goku has a tail and Kishi has a faible for Dragonball^^. In Naruto Z we learn that Kaguya was an super overpowered alien and another 600+ chapters in the making.

    The craziest theory I could create is:
    Kaguya is in fact a female Hyuuga from the fourth shinobi war. As the Shinju is currently growing a fruit, she ate it in the future, traveled back in time and created a whole self fulfilling prophecy.
    That would be a damn good reason not to tell anyone about it, the Sage surely didn't want to mess up the timeline ;-).
     
         

  25. #25
    Member akabara the vampire king's Avatar
    Status
    akabara the vampire king is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    breathing fire eating
    charcoals smoking with
    ears,hell I'm High
     

    Re: What does Hagoromo hide?

    The craziest theory I could create is:
    Kaguya is in fact a female Hyuuga from the fourth shinobi war. As the Shinju is currently growing a fruit, she ate it in the future, traveled back in time and created a whole self fulfilling prophecy.
    That would be a damn good reason not to tell anyone about it, the Sage surely didn't want to mess up the timeline ;-).[/QUOTE]

    you know the tricky thing with time travel to the past is where does it really start?what's the beginning point? So for your current gen Hyuuga to eat the fruit and travel back in time to fulfill the story there has to be a start point to all of this so who and when in time? if you say the Hyuuga in the past came from the present then the present has to know the past one story to try to do the same,it's like chicken and egg which one comes first?
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •