Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 53
  1. #21
    Academy Student NarutoRPG's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoRPG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    Tobi is Madara... Obito is Dead... If any of this is true it's that Obito dieded that day or somethin & Madara used or took his body... that's it! AND he may not hav even touched his body its just the names that ound familir. K.,..T.T the stress is getting to me.
     
         
    Last edited by NarutoRPG; 08-18-2010 at 03:26 AM.

  2. #22
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    764
    appreciating sarcasm
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    Who ever Tobi is, it's safe to assume he is connected to Zetsu and one of his abilities. We see Zetsu as black and white but who's to say there isn't a 3rd part of him, which would be Tobi. It's very likely Zetsu found a defeated Madara and they made an agreement of some sorts, as of such we have no idea what Zetsu's motives are for all this. I hope to find out soon
     
         

  3. #23
    Member brow3458's Avatar
    Status
    brow3458 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    51
    Location
    Maryland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    before he even confronted kushina and minato, he took out all the onbu black ops that were hand picked by minato, and passed through minatos barrier undetected. Then he used his sharingan to control the fox and make it attack konaha. Thats some serious sh%t for a teenage uchiha with 1 sharingan and half of a crushed body to do against arguably the greatest hokage.
    I completly understand what your saying and im not saying your wrong but im just trying to come up with a situation to which obito assumes the idenity of tobi aka madara.

    i've also just read in another thread that some people belive that madara is auctaly just diffrent parts and peices of people (maybe obito is a peice) put together by zetsu and that this person belives that it is madara.
    they also said that he has a bunch of diffrent sharingans and maybe he can interchange them.
     
         
    Last edited by brow3458; 08-18-2010 at 04:01 AM.

  4. #24
    Member jinchuuriki alitis's Avatar
    Status
    jinchuuriki alitis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    52
    Location
    limassol, cyprus
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    obito wont be able to be tobi cause he even if he did survived the crash he would be to young when he confronted his sensei minato!

    also for the other theory tobi is not tobirama (second hokage) because he was summond by oro during the konoha invasion. and to use edo tensei you need the soul so you need that person to be dead.
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member Sade's Avatar
    Status
    Sade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6,469
    Location
    Peraía, Thessaloniki, Greece, Greece
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    TOBI IS NOT OBITO...IF U REVERSE OBITO MAKES OTIBO or TOBIO.....do u see in the name Tobi everywhere the "O"...stop to insult the dead...Madara is Tobi..And he is in age of 91 years old or somewhere in this age,very close to Kakuzu,because Kakuzu is also old enough....And when we saw little of his face,it was old..So i say that he is Madara ,in his real body...
     
         

  6. #26
    Member uzamaki2223's Avatar
    Status
    uzamaki2223 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    698
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    Quote Originally Posted by YondaimeMizukage View Post
    TOBI IS NOT OBITO...IF U REVERSE OBITO MAKES OTIBO or TOBIO.....do u see in the name Tobi everywhere the "O"...stop to insult the dead...Madara is Tobi..And he is in age of 91 years old or somewhere in this age,very close to Kakuzu,because Kakuzu is also old enough....And when we saw little of his face,it was old..So i say that he is Madara ,in his real body...
    Actually, it would b otibo not tobio.


    the only thing that pisses me off about this is that no one here has respect for anyone else's opinion. personally i think it could b obito. i mean people have come up wit more outlandish, off the wall stuff than that. people think that its madara, Y??? we actually have more proof that its NOT madara than we do that its not obito so plz... no more Tobi = Madara cuz Kabumaru already put that to rest. Heck it could jus b some other uchiha we never heard for with similar powers n hair style to obito. i say that cuz well.... his hair was the same way tobi's is now, n i like to think that kakashi's sharingan tech n tobi's S/T r cut from the same cloth. mayb one was developed more or somthing. or mayb its like tsukiyomi n amateratsu ( left eye right eye thing).
     
         

  7. #27
    Member Deidara Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    i told you guys before

    TOBI IS MADARAS SON !

    You heard it from me 1st. wait till it drops in the manga. you will know then.
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member Jinchuuriki of Juubi's Avatar
    Status
    Jinchuuriki of Juubi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,741
    Location
    the village hidden in California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    i told you guys before

    TOBI IS MADARAS SON !

    You heard it from me 1st. wait till it drops in the manga. you will know then.
    this makes good sense.I could back a theory like that.uchiha madara....jr lol
     
         

  9. #29
    The Bearded Lady Kookie's Avatar
    Status
    Kookie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    280
    Location
    Around the corner
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    I think the whole namesake thing (Tobi/Obito) is definitely there for the purpose of having us question this possible connection. But knowing Kishimoto's ability to surprise (when he isn't being lamely obvious, of course, which occurs on an equally regular basis), anything can happen still. We'll just have to squeal around in suspense for a bit longer.

    But wouldn't it be notorious; an upcoming re-union between the supposed dead Obito and Kakashi? Oooh.. I'd stick around for that.
     
         

  10. #30
    Member brow3458's Avatar
    Status
    brow3458 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    51
    Location
    Maryland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinchuuriki of Juubi View Post
    this makes good sense.I could back a theory like that.uchiha madara....jr lol
    i would like to see how that pans out if there is a madara jr.
     
         

  11. #31
    The Bearded Lady Kookie's Avatar
    Status
    Kookie is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    280
    Location
    Around the corner
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoRPG View Post
    Tobi is Madara... Obito is Dead... If any of this is true it's that Obito dieded that day or somethin & Madara used or took his body... that's it! AND he may not hav even touched his body its just the names that ound familir. K.,..T.T the stress is getting to me.
    Relax.. have some herbal tea.. don't take it so personal..
     
         

  12. #32
    Member brow3458's Avatar
    Status
    brow3458 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    51
    Location
    Maryland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Kookie View Post
    Relax.. have some herbal tea.. don't take it so personal..
    lmao.
     
         

  13. #33
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,486
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    Until the Mask comes off and everybody sees the face of the man call Madara/ Tobi much speculation will continue from both sides of the argument.
     
         

  14. #34
    Member tobi008's Avatar
    Status
    tobi008 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    61
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    Obito isnt tobi
     
         

  15. #35
    MyNinjaWay's Avatar
    Status
    MyNinjaWay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,304
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    back from dorney park time to
    chill and tote
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    ok let me try to put an end to this...most you are all posting assumptions ...they mean nothing to me..why?

    bc facts are what's important
    chapter 404 page 1 and 2 tobi takes off his mask....kisame says his name "MADARA" ....this all thats been written in the manga about who tobi really is....poor obito is equivalent to battered ground beef crushed and dead as a child...stop bringing him up plz
    if it isnt in the manga it isnt technically true ... thats all that matters...until something is written showing tobi is somehow obito...jus leave it alone
     
         

  16. #36
    Academy Student
    Status
    lph2409 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    maby the lak of o in tobi is because he lost an eye,

    obito = 2 eyes +2 o's
    tobi = 1 eye + 1 o

    so i think that is = to :obito: (i dont think the obito thing will work but its reyt )
     
         

  17. #37
    Member BarBoBot's Avatar
    Status
    BarBoBot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    792
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNinjaWay View Post
    ok let me try to put an end to this...most you are all posting assumptions ...they mean nothing to me..why?

    bc facts are what's important
    chapter 404 page 1 and 2 tobi takes off his mask....kisame says his name "MADARA" ....this all thats been written in the manga about who tobi really is....poor obito is equivalent to battered ground beef crushed and dead as a child...stop bringing him up plz
    if it isnt in the manga it isnt technically true ... thats all that matters...until something is written showing tobi is somehow obito...jus leave it alone
    I agree with almost everything you say,especially the part I highlighted in red, but I have a question for you...If Tobi really is madara, then why hasnt kishi shown us his face yet? Is it because he is missing an eye? or that he has a rinnegan, or is a zetsu clone with half zetsu face that he keeps hidden?

    These are all theories I have seen passed around, all possible I guess, but one thing I hope we can agree on is that there is SOMETHING behind that mask that Kishi doesnt want us to see yet...
     
         

  18. #38
    220 BigTDogg220's Avatar
    Status
    BigTDogg220 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,462
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    There's a decent chance they could be one in the same since Kamui seems to be the inverse of Madara's teleportation technique. It's opposite eyes than Kakashi and he doesn't seem that powerful, just intelligent and ruthless.
     
         

  19. #39
    Member Duncan Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Duncan Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    114
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    I agree tobi is not obito but I still dont believe tobi is madara uchiha. infact I think it is th younger brother of madara, Izuna Uchiha. Izuna took madara his EMS wich he obtained through him and put them back in his eyes, maybe he even took his body for some reason, dont know that yet. he know calls himself Madara uchiha because he always wanted to be just as strong as his older brother and everybody knows that name because hes very infamous

    please shoot
     
         

  20. #40
    MyNinjaWay's Avatar
    Status
    MyNinjaWay is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,304
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    back from dorney park time to
    chill and tote
     

    Re: tobi =obito

    Quote Originally Posted by BarBoBot View Post
    I agree with almost everything you say,especially the part I highlighted in red, but I have a question for you...If Tobi really is madara, then why hasnt kishi shown us his face yet? Is it because he is missing an eye? or that he has a rinnegan, or is a zetsu clone with half zetsu face that he keeps hidden?

    These are all theories I have seen passed around, all possible I guess, but one thing I hope we can agree on is that there is SOMETHING behind that mask that Kishi doesnt want us to see yet...
    some say it could be madara's son...others believe its bc he doesnt have his original body and his real body could be the surprise....idk y he hasnt...its alot of mysteries in naruto...i wonder what kishi's thinkin all the time
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •