View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
170. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    7 4.12%
  • 2

    9 5.29%
  • 3

    35 20.59%
  • 4

    54 31.76%
  • 5

    65 38.24%
Page 2 of 12 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 281
  1. #26
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha
    Series is Finished!! All
    Chapters Released!!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Totally agree with you there... Like I said I read a fake spoiler... and it said that Gai's elbow to Kisame forces the rocks around the waterfall to collapse sealing in Yamato and Naruto... THAT would have been a better cop out... Naruto heals fast so this shouldn't impede his training here after... I hope! >_>

    Well they could always have bashed out of the rocks covering the cave with Yamato`s wood or Naruto`s new powers.

    Just think about it for a sec and it would make sense. Naruto Crashed in that wall in 1000 km/h + +, he should have gone through it and broken his legs at the same time, and he`s already ready to go.

    Besides this is needed for Gai and Kisame`s final fight. Every good times are 3 right?

    I hope Gai will survive, just don`t open the 8 gate!O.O:no_ignore: Or i will have to change my FF

    Anyway, both Gai and Kisame will be exhuasted, and then Naruto arrives with insane speed and smashes Kisame to the seafloor in an instant kill. However, the info shark will escape, so that Naruto and KB will have to leave the island and go to battle too:D

    They don`t even have anything more to do on it except Naruto perfecting his new powers

    At Gai`s summoning Finally reappearing and the get smashed to the ground

    Overall, not as good as the previous one, but still great, This must be awsome to see when the anime gets here:D

    5/5
     
         
    Last edited by Michael92; 08-19-2010 at 05:05 AM.

  2. #27
    Academy Student Weedlord's Avatar
    Status
    Weedlord is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    maybe gai kills kisame with opening the last gate but there is no way of going back?
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member Schmack's Avatar
    Status
    Schmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    guy is a beast.... his taijutsu is just uberrrrr and the scary thing is, unlike lee he can use ninjutsu as well. afternoon tiger is one awesome technique!!!!!
     
         

  4. #29
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha
    Series is Finished!! All
    Chapters Released!!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Btw, there was actually a guy who were 2 minutes before casualmisfit, so we somehow got a problem:-/

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/nar...edictions.html
     
         

  5. #30
    A Sly One! CasualMisfit's Avatar
    Status
    CasualMisfit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Sorry i didn't actually see him post it first! :/

    Quote Originally Posted by DaiDai View Post
    Good Chapter 4/5. Too short for a two week break.

    Gai is a beast, his taijutsu is just at a whole nother level. Before he was strong but nothing compare to now. Looks like during that off time he had without us seeing him he's been training lol.

    Agree with you guys it was weak the way they took naruto out of the fight, the spoiler you read CasualMisfit would've been a better way to take naruto out the fight.

    Overall good chapter, wasn't expecting to see Gai summoned his turtle, but hey something new every week. 507 should be interesting.
    Yes Gai IS a total beast... I hope this fight isn't concluded in just 2 chapters tho' would have liked to see alil more from Gai... He is just going ALL out... no holds bared... He almost... ALMOST seems stronger than Kakashi! *Puts up shield for oncoming flames*
     
         
    Last edited by CasualMisfit; 08-19-2010 at 05:25 AM.

  6. #31
    Academy Student Weedlord's Avatar
    Status
    Weedlord is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Btw, there was actually a guy who were 2 minutes before casualmisfit, so we somehow got a problem:-/
    lol ... when i check NB.com for the first time today, i got on the other thread and through it to the manga O.O but posting about the predictions here :confused:
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    I liked this chapter. 4/5.

    I wouldn't be surprised if Gai managed to kill Kisame and recover the scroll. The bad guys have had a ton of information on Naruto because of Zetsu and fighting people similar to him (i.e Jiraiya). Since Kishimoto knows we think the scroll will go to Madara he may do a twist and surprise us like always.

    I am excited to see Naruto's powers, but Gai needs this fight. Kisame was his fated enemy.

    But, the way I see it. Kisame is actually going to die. There is a reason why Kishi decided to let Kisame give Madara information via scroll. Only because Kisame can't do it himself. Gai will either survive or die along with Kisame. I hope Gai lives. He's not exactly the strongest out there, but he's shown in this fight that he is a force not to be reckoned with.
     
         
    Last edited by eyesofthekyuubi44; 08-19-2010 at 05:28 AM.

  8. #33
    Member KidStylesNz's Avatar
    Status
    KidStylesNz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    I can see Lee "upgrading" and catching upto Kakashi's level and maybe more.

    Who cares about Choji and the girls. Just upgrade Neji, Lee & Shikamaru.

    Of course they wont get upto Sasuke's or Narutos level
     
         

  9. #34
    Toad Sage Koo's Avatar
    Status
    Koo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    818
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by totalblind View Post
    Nice chapter.It was about time for Kishi to show some more old fashion battles not some insane jutsus.But the bad thing is if Guy doesn't kill him with that he ll be too weak and kisame will get away.
    i agree 100% about old fashioned battles. i tire of the Bleach "talk for 2 pannels then fire a huge attack that the enemy survives unscathed with minimal effort"
     
         

  10. #35
    A Sly One! CasualMisfit's Avatar
    Status
    CasualMisfit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Weedlord View Post
    Possible ... so lee would try to surpasses his mentor

    and what a nasty hypocritically sword :P ... i liked the picture on page 4, where they seem to cuddle :D
    Oh no I think Samehade is attached to KB... I think Kisame just pulled a sneaky move!
     
         

  11. #36
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha
    Series is Finished!! All
    Chapters Released!!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by KidStylesNz View Post
    I can see Lee "upgrading" and catching upto Kakashi's level and maybe more.

    Who cares about Choji and the girls. Just upgrade Neji, Lee & Shikamaru.

    Of course they wont get upto Sasuke's or Narutos level
    You mean "Neji, Lee, Shikamaru and Shino*"
     
         

  12. #37
    A Sly One! CasualMisfit's Avatar
    Status
    CasualMisfit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Well they could always have bashed out of the rocks covering the cave with Yamato`s wood or Naruto`s new powers.

    Just think about it for a sec and it would make sense. Naruto Crashed in that wall in 1000 km/h + +, he should have gone through it and broken his legs at the same time, and he`s already ready to go.

    Besides this is needed for Gai and Kisame`s final fight. Every good times are 3 right?

    I hope Gai will survive, just don`t open the 8 gate!O.O:no_ignore: Or i will have to change my FF

    Anyway, both Gai and Kisame will be exhuasted, and then Naruto arrives with insane speed and smashes Kisame to the seafloor in an instant kill. However, the info shark will escape, so that Naruto and KB will have to leave the island and go to battle too:D

    They don`t even have anything more to do on it except Naruto perfecting his new powers

    At Gai`s summoning Finally reappearing and the get smashed to the ground

    Overall, not as good as the previous one, but still great, This must be awsome to see when the anime gets here:D

    5/5
    Yes I have concidered they could have got out of there... but it would have given Gai and Kisame time to get away... It would have made a hell of alot more sense than Naruto spraining his ankle... I mean... when has Naruto EVER sprained his ankle WITHOUT the chakra cloak?!?! It was such a Sakura move! ¬_¬
     
         

  13. #38
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha
    Series is Finished!! All
    Chapters Released!!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Yes I have concidered they could have got out of there... but it would have given Gai and Kisame time to get away... It would have made a hell of alot more sense than Naruto spraining his ankle... I mean... when has Naruto EVER sprained his ankle WITHOUT the chakra cloak?!?! It was such a Sakura move! ¬_¬
    Yeah, but it looked like he already are "healed" again, so it had the same effect as the fake spoilers.
     
         

  14. #39
    Member DaiDai's Avatar
    Status
    DaiDai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Sorry i didn't actually see him post it first! :/



    Yes Gai IS a total beast... I hope this fight isn't concluded in just 2 chapters tho' would have liked to see alil more from Gai... He is just going ALL out... no holds bared... He almost... ALMOST seems stronger than Kakashi! *Puts up shield for oncoming flames*
    well kakashi amd Gai are rivals just as Gai is always remind us. But I would like to see a friendly all out battle between the two let them settle it once and for all. Btw remember Gai has fought(friendly sparring) kakashi so much he knows how to counter the sharingan but I doubt it counts now bcuz if he don't look at kakashi he can just send Gai to another dimension. That would be one for the ages the leaf handsome devil aka youth man aka handsome beast(lmfao) and kakashi aka the copy ninja aka the genius aka mr. make out tactic expert lmfao

    Btw Gai said his afternoon tiger move was a one hit kill and am guessing that giant shark missile kisame launched must be of the Same caliber. Let's just see who's is strongest.
     
         
    Last edited by DaiDai; 08-19-2010 at 05:46 AM.

  15. #40
    Legendary Sage of Konoha Michael92's Avatar
    Status
    Michael92 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    5,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Legendary Sage of Konoha
    Series is Finished!! All
    Chapters Released!!
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    One more thing. First Samehada went to Kisame like he/she betrayed him again, then Kisame grabed it from under water and it sucked out KB`s chacra like it was just fake surrendering, but then again, Kisame left Samehada with Motoi and KB:confused: So what happends next?
     
         

  16. #41
    A Sly One! CasualMisfit's Avatar
    Status
    CasualMisfit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    Yeah, but it looked like he already are "healed" again, so it had the same effect as the fake spoilers.
    He isn't healed... that was a splint Yamoto put on his leg... You're missing my point... I'm saying that caving them in would have made more sense then him spraining his ankle with a full on SO6P lookalike kyubii chakra cloak!!! Naruto when in kyubii mode before didn't have a scratch on him after the fights... before!

    That's my point!:P

    Quote Originally Posted by DaiDai View Post
    well kakashi amd Gai are rivals just as Gai is always remind us. But I would like to see a friendly all out battle between the two let them settle it once and for all. Btw remember Gai has fought(friendly sparring) kakashi so much he knows how to counter the sharingan but I doubt it counts now bcuz if he don't look at kakashi he can just send Gai to another dimension. That would be one for the ages the leaf handsome devil aka youth man aka handsome beast(lmfao) and kakashi aka the copy ninja aka the genius aka make out tactic expert lmfao

    Btw Gai said his afternoon tiger move was a one hit kill and am guessing that giant shark missile kisame launched must be of the Sam caliber. Let's just see who's is strongest.
    That's if Kakashi could catch Gai at the speed he can move at! xD And I wonder if Kakashi could send Gai's afternoon tiger into another realm! xD I also wonder if Kisame's move is a one hit kill... or is it just enough to parry the afternoon tiger! Hmmmm....
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member Schmack's Avatar
    Status
    Schmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    Sorry i didn't actually see him post it first! :/



    Yes Gai IS a total beast... I hope this fight isn't concluded in just 2 chapters tho' would have liked to see alil more from Gai... He is just going ALL out... no holds bared... He almost... ALMOST seems stronger than Kakashi! *Puts up shield for oncoming flames*
    haha a shield huh
    though i kinda agree with you... i mean guy definitely has something that matches kakashi's ms.
     
         

  18. #43
    Toad Sage Koo's Avatar
    Status
    Koo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    818
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    I love how kisame is so badass with and without samehada
     
         

  19. #44
    Member DaiDai's Avatar
    Status
    DaiDai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    One more thing. First Samehada went to Kisame like he/she betrayed him again, then Kisame grabed it from under water and it sucked out KB`s chacra like it was just fake surrendering, but then again, Kisame left Samehada with Motoi and KB:confused: So what happends next?
    I was about to ask the same thing. KB was talking to it which threw me off since kisame sucked KBs chakra when he held it so which side is samehada in??
     
         

  20. #45
    A Sly One! CasualMisfit's Avatar
    Status
    CasualMisfit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruler Michael View Post
    One more thing. First Samehada went to Kisame like he/she betrayed him again, then Kisame grabed it from under water and it sucked out KB`s chacra like it was just fake surrendering, but then again, Kisame left Samehada with Motoi and KB:confused: So what happends next?
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiDai View Post
    I was about to ask the same thing. KB was talking to it which threw me off since kisame sucked KBs chakra when he held it so which side is samehada in??
    BAH!!! Samehade is with KB... Kisame just grabbed it's handle and forced it to extract KB's chakra... Samehade is KIRABEE'S!!!! xD
     
         
    Last edited by CasualMisfit; 08-19-2010 at 05:53 AM.

  21. #46
    A Sly One! CasualMisfit's Avatar
    Status
    CasualMisfit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Schmack View Post
    haha a shield huh
    though i kinda agree with you... i mean guy definitely has something that matches kakashi's ms.
    Yup... and I bet it leaves Gai just as knackered as Kakashi when he uses his MS! xD]

    EDIT: Crap... double post! >.<
     
         
    Last edited by CasualMisfit; 08-19-2010 at 05:58 AM.

  22. #47
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    It was a good chapter i gave it a 4/5

    There is no way Gai is going to die Naruto will come in at the last second & save him & maybe Madara comes & saves Kisame but i think he will go after Bee & leave Kisame to his demise
     
         

  23. #48
    Member DaiDai's Avatar
    Status
    DaiDai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    BAH!!! Samehade is with KB... Kisame just grabbed it's handle and forced it to extract KB's chakra... Samehade is KIRABEE'S!!!! xD
    Cool. That just makes KB more of a badass than he already is.
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member Schmack's Avatar
    Status
    Schmack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,245
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    lmfao i vote for panel of the chapter guy summoing turtle midair
     
         

  25. #50
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 506 Discussion and 507 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by DaiDai View Post
    I was about to ask the same thing. KB was talking to it which threw me off since kisame sucked KBs chakra when he held it so which side is samehada in??
    Re-read that part my man. When Kisame grabs Samehada's hilt, Samehada has an exclamation point above its head as though it is surprised. I think KB is Samehada's owner, but Kisame just knows how to trigger certain techniques with it because he has owned it the longest.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •