Nov 2011
    my Tobidara theory is a
    reality that will transform
    the Tobito reveal into a mere
    illussion...TOBIDARA REALITY
    IS CRUELLY MOVING
    FORWARD..TEARS OF JOY WHEN ITS
    GONNA BE REVEALED !!

Madara the Uchiha And Madara the Rikudo...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WARFAN OF MADARA?!

I WILL GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT !!!!...

- i still can't believe that Madara the legendary UCHIHA SHINOBI abondoned his warfan and replaced it with the rikudo stuff......

-so far Rikudo Madara seems to be less badass then Edo-Madara...

-for me when i say uchiha Madara i mean madara who kicked the allied shinobies asses...and even used their weapons against them...when i say Madara i mean the madara who can use the perfect susano and slice mountains..the reall Madara is the madara madara who weild variety of swords like scyth and warfan and other swods attached to his back..and can summo meteors...

-so my point is that i feel like rikudo Madara isn't the madara we used to see...although i do believe its not becuz rikudo madara is less badass but its bcuz of the mangaka's failure to show us the reall strenght of the juubi's jinchuriki...why??..becuz same shitt happned with Rikudo-obito...as soons as he got the juubi sealed within his body..he got his ass kicked...so i was so dizpointed that rikudo madra and rikudo obito adopted a defensive strategy while in turth they shoudlve at least used THE TRUE RINNEGAN POWERS ...like shinra tensei....and shibaku tensei..

-HOWEVER !!.....i still have hopes that the true legendary Madara will come back and make his appearance very soon
    but its not the Rikudo Madara...its the other Madara who is inside spiral zetsu....no matter how many times i will say it but only few seems to believe me...that tobi's true identity isn't over......befor old madara died,he sealed his other part within obito's body and controlled him....Madara didn't die...he was indeed alive sealed within obito's body and controlling him...obito wasn't aware that he was being controlled by the 2nd madara becuz he had troubles of rememberness and self-identity due to the boulder that crushed part of his head....the madara inside spiral zetsu is nurturing new rinnegan and will join rikudo Madara..and use the warfan

Status
    Mar 2014
    BADASS

Re: Madara the Uchiha And Madara the Rikudo...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WARFAN OF MADARA?!

The War Fan became obsolete in the wake of Madara becoming the Juubi's Jinchuuriki.

Status
    May 2013
    Favourite Anime/Manga:
    Dragonball---Naruto---Death
    Note---Attack on Titan---Fairy
    Tail---Hunter X
    Hunter---Magi-- Full Metal
    Alchemist: Brotherhood---
    Akame Ga Kill---Steins;
    Gate---Monster---Fate/Zero

Re: Madara the Uchiha And Madara the Rikudo...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WARFAN OF MADARA?!

Ask Tenten. She's probably doing Tenten stuff with it.

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2014
    Someone wants to give me a
    piece of cake?

Quote Originally Posted by minamoto View Post
    I WILL GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT !!!!...

- i still can't believe that Madara the legendary UCHIHA SHINOBI abondoned his warfan and replaced it with the rikudo stuff......

-so far Rikudo Madara seems to be less badass then Edo-Madara...

-for me when i say uchiha Madara i mean madara who kicked the allied shinobies asses...and even used their weapons against them...when i say Madara i mean the madara who can use the perfect susano and slice mountains..the reall Madara is the madara madara who weild variety of swords like scyth and warfan and other swods attached to his back..and can summo meteors...

-so my point is that i feel like rikudo Madara isn't the madara we used to see...although i do believe its not becuz rikudo madara is less badass but its bcuz of the mangaka's failure to show us the reall strenght of the juubi's jinchuriki...why??..becuz same shitt happned with Rikudo-obito...as soons as he got the juubi sealed within his body..he got his ass kicked...so i was so dizpointed that rikudo madra and rikudo obito adopted a defensive strategy while in turth they shoudlve at least used THE TRUE RINNEGAN POWERS ...like shinra tensei....and shibaku tensei..

-HOWEVER !!.....i still have hopes that the true legendary Madara will come back and make his appearance very soon
    but its not the Rikudo Madara...its the other Madara who is inside spiral zetsu....no matter how many times i will say it but only few seems to believe me...that tobi's true identity isn't over......befor old madara died,he sealed his other part within obito's body and controlled him....Madara didn't die...he was indeed alive sealed within obito's body and controlling him...obito wasn't aware that he was being controlled by the 2nd madara becuz he had troubles of rememberness and self-identity due to the boulder that crushed part of his head....the madara inside spiral zetsu is nurturing new rinnegan and will join rikudo Madara..and use the warfan
    wasn't that straight tbh.

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

plot happened

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2014
    Going to be gone for a while

i wish he still used it i like sm madara better

Status
    May 2013
    "A Hokage is a person who
    sets fire to the five
    villages' darkness with his
    own flame...and then eats the
    ashes and continues to carry
    on and survive."- Sasuke
    Uchiha

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPanda View Post
    Ask Tenten. She's probably doing Tenten stuff with it.
    That would be just like TenTen, but I hope Sasuke gets it instead.

OT: Madz has his eyes on Kaguya's powers he could care less about his gunbai

Banned
    Status
    Mar 2014
    Act up or troll I will make
    sure that you and your thread
    will go in my long and lengthy
    Soloed List. I have many
    members in it, all whom I
    defeated in battle quite
    easily. Some more than others.
    The League is always
    watching...

Rikudo Madara is a fake, a phony, a imposter, a disgrace, a disappointment, a failure, a embrassment, a wash off, a sellout, a fool, a hoax, etc....ehh you get my point.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I suffer from Premature
    Ejaculation... please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonor View Post
    The War Fan became obsolete in the wake of Madara becoming the Juubi's Jinchuuriki.
    This^ All though Madara does seem kinda weaker Idc if it was 8th gate or not I'm surprised Guy dealt that much damage to him.. This is the same Madara who whipped all 5 kage's ass without SO6P powers.

Destruction incarnate Ultimateone's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2014
    "There can be only
    one."

fan or gudou dama's, im pretty sure it's gonna be gudou dama's ever time.

Status
    Nov 2011
    my Tobidara theory is a
    IS CRUELLY MOVING
    GONNA BE REVEALED !!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Doom View Post
    Rikudo Madara is a fake, a phony, a imposter, a disgrace, a disappointment, a failure, a embrassment, a wash off, a sellout, a fool, a hoax, etc....ehh you get my point.
    no i didn't

Banned
    Status
    Sasuke Solos

He no longer needs the fan, since he believes he will soon achieve his dream.

Status
    Mar 2014
    This user has no status.

Becouse this anime is Naruto!

Status
    Oct 2012
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.

Since you keep talking about the one being inside of spiral, according to the latest spoilers, it will be revealed in the next chapter to be Tenzo, I can't wait to rub it in your face.

Status
    Nov 2011
    my Tobidara theory is a
    IS CRUELLY MOVING
    GONNA BE REVEALED !!

Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    Since you keep talking about the one being inside of spiral, according to the latest spoilers, it will be revealed in the next chapter to be Tenzo, I can't wait to rub it in your face.

Status
    Mar 2014
    "To refer to one as
    perfect is..often the sign of
    a delusional mind.."-Data

Madara discarding his fan seems symbolic to me. Basically a mark of his transition from being a prideful Uchiha who saw reason and used his own powers and skills to someone who has discarded all reason and value and is instead trying to be someone he is not.

Status
    Mar 2013
    On my Worst Behavior

Dude Kishi didn't know how to kil him so he made more cocky which gave the main characters an advantage because Madara wasn't taking them seriously the NIGHT GUY WALKED IN LIKE A BOSS and now Naruto is gonna f*ck him him up some more

Status
    Apr 2014
    Superior

He can negate ninjutsu now, and has a bad ass staff. He doesn't need the fan anymore. Plus I'm sure he lost it around the time the bijū slapped his shit around.