Page 18 of 18 « First ... 81415161718
Results 426 to 448 of 448
  1. #426
    Senior Member 'Zeus's Avatar
    Status
    'Zeus is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In the middle of nowhere and everywhere. >_o
    Posts
    4,949
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Username:bloodyhawk
    Village:konohagakure
    character:


    [SPOILER]
    custom text: Vampire

    if possible use both images, otherwise use first one!
     
         
    Last edited by 'Zeus; 11-01-2010 at 02:55 PM.

  2. #427
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    2,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Username: JVitachi
    Village: Konohagakure
    Character: TidusDissidia - Final fantasy X (also Final Fantasy X2)
    Custom text:Warrior of Light of Konohagakure

    Very talented!!
    Nice job on all the other ones I've seen

    here are some pics....I'm not gonna tell you wich one to choose, even though I like the ones's that he is dressed in black, but I trust your work...you use wich ever would be best!!!

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pic...ictureid=62988
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pic...ictureid=62982
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pic...ictureid=62976
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pic...ictureid=62975
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pic...ictureid=62974
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pic...ictureid=62973
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pic...ictureid=62972

    these are the best examples I've found...but again if you find something else that works better than....again I trust your judgement...thank you
     
         

  3. #428
    Senior Member ~Reaper~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Reaper~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Username: Huzuki
    Village: konohaakure
    Character: Sasuke Taka (akatsuki robe)
    Custom Text: Reaper of konohagakure
     
         
    Last edited by ~Reaper~; 11-01-2010 at 08:25 AM.

  4. #429
    Senior Member Hammy120290's Avatar
    Status
    Hammy120290 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Rosyth, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,157
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Nvm changing Facultas bio lol
     
         
    Last edited by Hammy120290; 10-31-2010 at 09:02 PM.

  5. #430
    Member keybladeknight's Avatar
    Status
    keybladeknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    between darkness and light
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Username: Keybladeknight
    Village: Konohagakure
    Character: Sora from kingdom hearts
    Custom Text: shonobi of light and darkness

    can u please make one
     
         

  6. #431
    Lightning Flash seyren01's Avatar
    Status
    seyren01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Username: Seyren
    Village: komugakure
    Character: Hei - Darker than Black
    Custom Text: Anbu - Lgithning Flash Of komugakure




    ----- i was hoping u could use this images...






     
         
    Last edited by seyren01; 11-02-2010 at 04:41 AM.

  7. #432
    Senior Member akhira 231's Avatar
    Status
    akhira 231 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    in my gf's closet.
    Posts
    1,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    username: akhira
    village: sunagakure
    character: death th kid ( soul eater )
    custom text: death Meister of sunagakure

    renders:



     
         
    Last edited by akhira 231; 11-02-2010 at 09:09 AM.

  8. #433
    Senior Member Yüme's Avatar
    Status
    Yüme is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    12,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.
     



    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Username: Illegal
    Village: Konohagakura
    Character:

    Custom text: Legend of Konohagakura or Konoha ^^

    plz,
    thx in advance
     
         

  9. #434
    BEEP!BEEP!BOOP! Sonne's Avatar
    Status
    Sonne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Transylvania, with my queen in my arms.
    Posts
    12,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Illegal View Post
    Username: Illegal
    Village: Konohagakura
    Character:

    Custom text: Legend of Konohagakura or Konoha ^^

    plz,
    thx in advance
    Ok people.
    First of all,excuse me if the requests are a little late,i can see many of them.
    And something else,if you do not see your request in the next batch,that means it got declined,don`t bother posting here stuff like "What about mine?",if you have question,either VM me,either add me on msn (omegaapex@hotmail.com).

    Thank you.
     
         

  10. #435
    BEEP!BEEP!BOOP! Sonne's Avatar
    Status
    Sonne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Transylvania, with my queen in my arms.
    Posts
    12,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Ok,next batch of sigs is here,took me quite some time,mostly because i was too bored to do them. ._.

    Anyway.

    Zenryoku:

    Code:
    http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1041/christyan.png


    Bahamut:

    Code:
    http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3315/48787985.png


    Mugen-Sama:

    Code:
    http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8735/kumo.png


    Orange Hokage:

    Code:
    http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7161/kiria.png


    JV ItachiI messed up a corner,you can erase it if you have photoshop or gimp )

    Code:
    http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1041/christyan.png


    Huzuki:

    Code:
    http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1041/christyan.png


    Akhira:

    Code:
    http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/452/sunagakure.png
     
         

  11. #436
    Senior Member Yüme's Avatar
    Status
    Yüme is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    12,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.
     



    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Username: Illegal
    Villiage: Konohagakura
    Character:

    Custom text: The legend of Konoha or Konohagakure.
     
         
    Last edited by Yüme; 11-03-2010 at 11:10 PM.

  12. #437
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Username: ZeroGarra
    Villiage: Iwagakure
    Character:



    Custom text: Sorrow of Iwagakure
     
         

  13. #438
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    2,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    Username: JVitachi
    Village: Konohagakure
    Character: TidusDissidia - Final fantasy X (also Final Fantasy X2)
    Custom text:Warrior of Light of Konohagakure

    Very talented!!
    Nice job on all the other ones I've seen

    here are some pics....I'm not gonna tell you wich one to choose, even though I like the ones's that he is dressed in black, but I trust your work...you use wich ever would be best!!!

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pic...ictureid=62988
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pic...ictureid=62982
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pic...ictureid=62976
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pic...ictureid=62975
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pic...ictureid=62974
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pic...ictureid=62973
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/pic...ictureid=62972

    these are the best examples I've found...but again if you find something else that works better than....again I trust your judgement...thank you
    I have quick question..... is there something wrong with my request???

    I see a few people that requested after me that already have there village signs....if you guys need better pics for the render....let me know.....

    i quoted my original post
     
         

  14. #439
    BEEP!BEEP!BOOP! Sonne's Avatar
    Status
    Sonne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Transylvania, with my queen in my arms.
    Posts
    12,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    I have quick question..... is there something wrong with my request???

    I see a few people that requested after me that already have there village signs....if you guys need better pics for the render....let me know.....

    i quoted my original post
    No,nothing,i just forgot to post your request inside the batch.
    Anyway,here it is :


    Code:
    http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1041/christyan.png
     
         

  15. #440
    Senior Member ~Zion~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zion~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    2,344
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ~SiNk~ View Post
    No,nothing,i just forgot to post your request inside the batch.
    Anyway,here it is :


    Code:
    http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1041/christyan.png
    thanks Sink.....and thanks to all of the GFX artist that work on these village signs!!!!! they look awesome!!!!
     
         

  16. #441
    BEEP!BEEP!BOOP! Sonne's Avatar
    Status
    Sonne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Transylvania, with my queen in my arms.
    Posts
    12,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JVitachi View Post
    thanks Sink.....and thanks to all of the GFX artist that work on these village signs!!!!! they look awesome!!!!
    Actually,i am the only one working on them.
     
         

  17. #442
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ~SiNk~ View Post
    Actually,i am the only one working on them.
    Have you started on mine, if not, how long will it take...
     
         

  18. #443
    BEEP!BEEP!BOOP! Sonne's Avatar
    Status
    Sonne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Transylvania, with my queen in my arms.
    Posts
    12,907
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGarra View Post
    Have you started on mine, if not, how long will it take...
    No i haven`t,why?Because the stock sucks.
     
         

  19. #444
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ~SiNk~ View Post
    No i haven`t,why?Because the stock sucks.
    The stock suck...

    What exactly do you mean by that :confused:
     
         

  20. #445
    Senior Member Yüme's Avatar
    Status
    Yüme is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    12,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    Discretion is the better part
    of valor.
     



    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGarra View Post
    The stock suck...

    What exactly do you mean by that :confused:
    its picture is ugly and its hard to render & put into a sig...
     
         

  21. #446
    Vincent's Avatar
    Status
    Vincent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Setsudogakure
    Posts
    12,693
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaf's one and only <3
     



    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Username:HereticSaint
    Village: Konohagakure
    Character: Anbu Kakashi, something similar to this please http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...akashiANBU.jpg
    Custom Text: HereticSaint, Silent Assasin of Konohagakure
     
         

  22. #447
    Zero Kelvin's Avatar
    Status
    Zero Kelvin is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tenkaichi, Ancrath Archipelago.
    Posts
    15,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!
     



    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Illegal View Post
    its picture is ugly and its hard to render & put into a sig...
    Thanks...

    You know what i actually like that picture, what did you expect, something beautiful...
     
         

  23. #448
    Male |: Pesh's Avatar
    Status
    Pesh is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    10,541
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Village Sig Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGarra View Post
    Thanks...

    You know what i actually like that picture, what did you expect, something beautiful...
    He is the one who decides wether to use it or not. If you think it's so good he can give you the template and let you do it yourself.
    If you have anything to say go directly to my profile and say it there.
     
         
    Last edited by Pesh; 11-05-2010 at 08:20 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •