Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

Kisame commits suicide by biting his tongue? WTF is that? I don't think that Kisame should be dead or is going to die. His character has been building up just to die like that? wtf. Deidara's suicide shit was insane since he could have easily defeated Sasuke, but biting your tongue?

I believe that this suicide is just like the Zabuza stuff, I think they will assume he is dead, Madara will come in and rescue him. and he will fight against Gai in the 4th Ninja War, I just don't understand such a great nin being beaten like this, every fight they had kisame was outnumbered or wasn't at his full chakra. What ever dude, kishi you better make some OMG SURPRISE crap with Kisame.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Kisame commits suicide by biting his tongue? WTF is that? I don't think that Kisame should be dead or is going to die. His character has been building up just to die like that? wtf. Deidara's suicide shit was insane since he could have easily defeated Sasuke, but biting your tongue?

I believe that this suicide is just like the Zabuza stuff, I think they will assume he is dead, Madara will come in and rescue him. and he will fight against Gai in the 4th Ninja War, I just don't understand such a great nin being beaten like this, every fight they had kisame was outnumbered or wasn't at his full chakra. What ever dude, kishi you better make some OMG SURPRISE crap with Kisame.
    Just except it Kisame is going to get fillet in the next chapter that does not mean that Kabuto can't summon him but as far as that Kisame will be sleeping with the fishes lol

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    Just except it Kisame is going to get fillet in the next chapter that does not mean that Kabuto can't summon him but as far as that Kisame will be sleeping with the fishes lol
    I don't mind Kisame dieing but the way the spoiler says he dies is just plain stupid. He bites his tongue off to keep information thus committing suicide because of the loss of blood? Kinda dumb, ever other Akatsuki member dies in a meaningful and bad ass way, yet Kisame is like, yeah just bite off your tongue and your dead

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with you. I was actually looking forward to seeing Kisame's full abilities, but apparently Kishimoto has other plans in mind. And if any of you have noticed, Kishimoto's battle scenes have gotten drastically shorter ever since the Five Kage summit.

For example, Minato vs. Madara - the fight did not even last seventeen pages, which is the length of one Naruto chapter. And in that battle we still saw nothing new of Madara or his powers. Disappointing to say the least. Now, Gai vs. Kisame - it's about one and a half to two chapters, granted, longer than Minato and Madara's fight, but only by a few inches.

I don't know whether Kishimoto is just rushing to wrap all these subplots up and get to the good stuff, but I really wanted to see more of Gai's impressive taijutsu skill and Kisame's extraordinary Water Release and ninjutsu technique. Looks like that's not going to happen.

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw CN

I just think people thought Kisame was a more important character then he was meant to be. I remember reading a Kishi interview once & they asked him about Kisame he said he could not believe how popular he had gotten. So if Kishi was surprised that he was popular i don't think he intended Kisame to be an important character. I think Kisame was meant to be Itachi's sidekick & that's all.

Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A message from Manga Stream - Read free manga online!

"Thanks a bunch to everyone who replied. What would we do without you? Our Naruto translator just started as he's back home from work."

Chapter out in, perhaps, one, two, or three hours? Still sometime to wait, though.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sharky is dead.....thats wat most of them predicted....I hoped for mre of badass fight but since it finished in one blow we ought to wait for something more interesting than kisame biting his tongue commiting suicide...........

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    A message from Manga Stream - Read free manga online!

"Thanks a bunch to everyone who replied. What would we do without you? Our Naruto translator just started as he's back home from work."

Chapter out in, perhaps, one, two, or three hours? Still sometime to wait, though.

WOW, just just get the raw stuff and ill make my own translations lol JK, But what ev least we'll have something to do right? well off to photoshop in order to make some Kisame sig or something.

EDIT : Anyone know why it's called The Fake Existence? like the spoiler says the chapter title is the Fake Existence, does that mean, Kisame really never existed or what's the whole thing behind it? Also, I don't get how he dies, If you bite your tongue off you'll be relatively ok unless infections or bacteria get inside and do damage, I can understand choking on your blood, but then again you can just swallow your blood.

Last edited by kisamexRocks; 08-26-2010 at 12:25 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

WOW, just just get the raw stuff and ill make my own translations lol JK, But what ev least we'll have something to do right? well off to photoshop in order to make some Kisame sig or something.

EDIT : Anyone know why it's called The Fake Existence? like the spoiler says the chapter title is the Fake Existence, does that mean, Kisame really never existed or what's the whole thing behind it? Also, I don't get how he dies, If you bite your tongue off you'll be relatively ok unless infections or bacteria get inside and do damage, I can understand choking on your blood, but then again you can just swallow your blood.
    Cant swallow a tongue i guess :P
    As for the :Fake" .... matrix babe matrix :P

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MisticDrone View Post
    Cant swallow a tongue i guess :P
    As for the :Fake" .... matrix babe matrix :P

Well biting off your tongue you would spit it out, but hopefully it's shown a little bit better because this would be the most retarded death i have ever seen in the Naruto universe.

Matrix huh? lol Kisame is Neo and he's going to be revived somehow and will be alive in the next chapters lol. Weird.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, I'm guessing there is more to Kisame's death than biting off his tongue. My best guess would be that the torturer guy on the island, the guy who can get info out of Kisame, specializes in a jutsu that makes the user talk against their will. When Kisame realizes what is about to happen, he cuts off his tongue to prevent himself from talking. Then they probably try a different approach, and are going to enter his mind to find answers, and when Kisame realizes that he either has to release the info or die, he chooses to die. The real question here is why did he risk himself to keep Tobi safe? Does Kisame know something about Tobi's little secret.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    Yeah, I'm guessing there is more to Kisame's death than biting off his tongue. My best guess would be that the torturer guy on the island, the guy who can get info out of Kisame, specializes in a jutsu that makes the user talk against their will. When Kisame realizes what is about to happen, he cuts off his tongue to prevent himself from talking. Then they probably try a different approach, and are going to enter his mind to find answers, and when Kisame realizes that he either has to release the info or die, he chooses to die. The real question here is why did he risk himself to keep Tobi safe? Does Kisame know something about Tobi's little secret.
    Well they want info on Akatsuki and Madara, so I guess Madara was working as the Mizukage and Kisame knew some things about him and the whole Akatsuki operations, I guess Kisame is truly loyal and doesn't spill info. Well least we know Kisame will die with Honor.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    yore are not right fake kisame can fight with kirabee and guy not strong like kirabee this is shit kishimoto screw up the whole manga.....

Fake Kisame didnot fight wit KB, Kisame Fused with samehada, kicked KB @ss and then switched places with Zetsus clone....
    colne did not kick KB's ass it was just a DECOY....
    The word itself should make it ovious

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN View Post
    :flaw: No u can't say that because gai won against kisame cause he doesn't use chakra and kisame is strong because he is a pure chakra absorber , and kakashi couldn't have beaten kisame because he mostly uses chakra in his fights , You could also say that Gai is stronger than Killer bee O.O
    Kakashi can beat some opponents that gai cannot and gai can beat some that kakashi cannot , it all depends on there style of fight
    i'm not uing a>b b>c then a>c here ,
    what i'm saying is i've seen what kakashi can do so far...
    i've seen wat guy can do so far
    and frankly gy can do it much better than kakashi
    and if they had a figth m sure guy would win

Page 3 of 3 « First 123