Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 64
  1. #41
    Senior Member StealthShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    StealthShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,670
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    Yes, Naruto dealt a pretty bad blow to Kisame and damaged him bad, but Kisame stole Bee's chakra remember. But yea short battle. I was thinking the same about Gai just barely beating 30% Kisame and now he's able to beat 100% kisame with one blow. Maybe Kisame didnt fully recooperate his chakra when he observed Bee or maybe when he observed Bee's chakra he wasnt able to fully heal, he probably just regained some of his chakra.
    no guy was able to kick kisame's ass without breaking a swett when when he fought him at 30%(after using the 6th gate) and since he used the 7th gate now even a 100% chackra kisame cant do anything...

    Quote Originally Posted by BishamonSama View Post
    Maybe we'll finally find out which of his parents did it with a shark!
    This made me LMAO !!!

    i was right about guy winning but i thought that the info would reach madara...

    P.S kakashi can beat kisame by using kamui....
     
         

  2. #42
    Member
    Status
    Joegonzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    131
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    So what was the purpose of Bee and A not killing Kisame if he wasn't going to be of any use. He gave no info to Tobi.
    He was of use to the story. Just not in the way many of us expected him to be. If the spoilers are right than the Shinobi alliance is going to be getting info on Akatsuki and on Madara.
     
         

  3. #43
    Member drasengan's Avatar
    Status
    drasengan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    30
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    If kisame had samehada w/him this fight woulda gone his way! But all he got from it was some chakra and it wasnt enough to take out Gia
     
         

  4. #44
    Member narutodrama's Avatar
    Status
    narutodrama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    650
    Location
    Somewhere in the mythical land of Bosnia
    One Piece the one piece you
    want to read :)
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    you know despite that kisame died i think his msg to madara has slip away now he know's where naruto and bee are i think he will send kabuto in fight to capture them maybe even sasuke but i think naruto will have few day's to train his new earned powers what do you think?
     
         

  5. #45
    Senior Member StealthShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    StealthShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,670
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by narutodrama View Post
    you know despite that kisame died i think his msg to madara has slip away now he know's where naruto and bee are i think he will send kabuto in fight to capture them maybe even sasuke but i think naruto will have few day's to train his new earned powers what do you think?
    the spoiler said that guy took was holding a scroll so thats probably the info scroll
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,826
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    One, I am glad that Gai had his chance to fight Kisame again.

    Two, I am glad that it was a short one as well, because I am also eager to see Naruto's new powers. So a six-seven chapter fight wouldn't have been suitable for me. Though I did want Gai to fight Kisame.

    Very pleased with the results, though I want to point out two things.

    When Gai fought 30% Kisame, he was at a disadvantage due to Ten-Ten, Lee and Neji (yes, Neji didn't do a whole heck of a lot during this fight). While Kisame was still a bit much for Gai at 30%, he was EASY after Gai used the sixth gate. He was probably somewhat EQUAL with a full strength Kisame at the 6th gate. After using the SEVENTH though, it is clear that Gai is above Kisame in terms of chakra and strength.

    However. Kisame did NOT have Samehada with him, which is the basis for all of his fighting techniques. It MAY have been different if he was able to absorb the chakra of a seventh gate Gai beforehand.

    I do agree that Gai is Kisame's worst matchup.
     
         

  7. #47
    Senior Member Vergil..'s Avatar
    Status
    Vergil.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,831
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthShinobi View Post
    the spoiler said that guy took was holding a scroll so thats probably the info scroll
    it could be a decoy scroll
     
         

  8. #48
    .... aconjunto's Avatar
    Status
    aconjunto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,511
    Location
    -.-
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    Kisame is dead D: I always thought that Kisame was going to die in this battle, but I hoped the battle was going to be larger D:
    At least we will see Kisame's history :D:D
     
         

  9. #49
    Senior Member Ecchidaime's Avatar
    Status
    Ecchidaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,948
    Location
    Germany/Latvia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    R.I.P ma poor shark.....

    Lets go eat shark fin soop!! :D
     
         

  10. #50
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,787
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Zurita210 View Post
    Yes, Naruto dealt a pretty bad blow to Kisame and damaged him bad, but Kisame stole Bee's chakra remember. But yea short battle. I was thinking the same about Gai just barely beating 30% Kisame and now he's able to beat 100% kisame with one blow. Maybe Kisame didnt fully recooperate his chakra when he observed Bee or maybe when he observed Bee's chakra he wasnt able to fully heal, he probably just regained some of his chakra.
    He beats him with out Samehada he might have used it right before he fought with Gai but he took a little amount of chakra from Bee if Kisame had Samehada it would have been a longer fight. & to be honest i glade this fight is over now we can get on to more important things now that Kisame is dead.
     
         

  11. #51
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    Kisame commits suicide by biting his tongue? WTF is that? I don't think that Kisame should be dead or is going to die. His character has been building up just to die like that? wtf. Deidara's suicide shit was insane since he could have easily defeated Sasuke, but biting your tongue?

    I believe that this suicide is just like the Zabuza stuff, I think they will assume he is dead, Madara will come in and rescue him. and he will fight against Gai in the 4th Ninja War, I just don't understand such a great nin being beaten like this, every fight they had kisame was outnumbered or wasn't at his full chakra. What ever dude, kishi you better make some OMG SURPRISE crap with Kisame.
     
         

  12. #52
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,787
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Kisame commits suicide by biting his tongue? WTF is that? I don't think that Kisame should be dead or is going to die. His character has been building up just to die like that? wtf. Deidara's suicide shit was insane since he could have easily defeated Sasuke, but biting your tongue?

    I believe that this suicide is just like the Zabuza stuff, I think they will assume he is dead, Madara will come in and rescue him. and he will fight against Gai in the 4th Ninja War, I just don't understand such a great nin being beaten like this, every fight they had kisame was outnumbered or wasn't at his full chakra. What ever dude, kishi you better make some OMG SURPRISE crap with Kisame.
    Just except it Kisame is going to get fillet in the next chapter that does not mean that Kabuto can't summon him but as far as that Kisame will be sleeping with the fishes lol
     
         

  13. #53
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by cryhwks View Post
    Just except it Kisame is going to get fillet in the next chapter that does not mean that Kabuto can't summon him but as far as that Kisame will be sleeping with the fishes lol
    I don't mind Kisame dieing but the way the spoiler says he dies is just plain stupid. He bites his tongue off to keep information thus committing suicide because of the loss of blood? Kinda dumb, ever other Akatsuki member dies in a meaningful and bad ass way, yet Kisame is like, yeah just bite off your tongue and your dead
     
         

  14. #54
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    945
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Kisame commits suicide by biting his tongue? WTF is that? I don't think that Kisame should be dead or is going to die. His character has been building up just to die like that? wtf. Deidara's suicide shit was insane since he could have easily defeated Sasuke, but biting your tongue?

    I believe that this suicide is just like the Zabuza stuff, I think they will assume he is dead, Madara will come in and rescue him. and he will fight against Gai in the 4th Ninja War, I just don't understand such a great nin being beaten like this, every fight they had kisame was outnumbered or wasn't at his full chakra. What ever dude, kishi you better make some OMG SURPRISE crap with Kisame.
    I agree with you. I was actually looking forward to seeing Kisame's full abilities, but apparently Kishimoto has other plans in mind. And if any of you have noticed, Kishimoto's battle scenes have gotten drastically shorter ever since the Five Kage summit.

    For example, Minato vs. Madara - the fight did not even last seventeen pages, which is the length of one Naruto chapter. And in that battle we still saw nothing new of Madara or his powers. Disappointing to say the least. Now, Gai vs. Kisame - it's about one and a half to two chapters, granted, longer than Minato and Madara's fight, but only by a few inches.

    I don't know whether Kishimoto is just rushing to wrap all these subplots up and get to the good stuff, but I really wanted to see more of Gai's impressive taijutsu skill and Kisame's extraordinary Water Release and ninjutsu technique. Looks like that's not going to happen.
     
         

  15. #55
    Straw Hat cryhwks's Avatar
    Status
    cryhwks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,787
    Location
    USA
    Screw CN
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    I just think people thought Kisame was a more important character then he was meant to be. I remember reading a Kishi interview once & they asked him about Kisame he said he could not believe how popular he had gotten. So if Kishi was surprised that he was popular i don't think he intended Kisame to be an important character. I think Kisame was meant to be Itachi's sidekick & that's all.
     
         

  16. #56
    Grimorium Verum silenceofthelambs's Avatar
    Status
    silenceofthelambs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    945
    Location
    The Coffin of Time
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    A message from Manga Stream - Read free manga online!

    "Thanks a bunch to everyone who replied. What would we do without you? Our Naruto translator just started as he's back home from work."

    Chapter out in, perhaps, one, two, or three hours? Still sometime to wait, though.
     
         

  17. #57
    Banned ~Falcon~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Falcon~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,950
    Location
    Graveyard, Dubai
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    Sharky is dead.....thats wat most of them predicted....I hoped for mre of badass fight but since it finished in one blow we ought to wait for something more interesting than kisame biting his tongue commiting suicide...........
     
         

  18. #58
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    A message from Manga Stream - Read free manga online!

    "Thanks a bunch to everyone who replied. What would we do without you? Our Naruto translator just started as he's back home from work."

    Chapter out in, perhaps, one, two, or three hours? Still sometime to wait, though.

    WOW, just just get the raw stuff and ill make my own translations lol JK, But what ev least we'll have something to do right? well off to photoshop in order to make some Kisame sig or something.

    EDIT : Anyone know why it's called The Fake Existence? like the spoiler says the chapter title is the Fake Existence, does that mean, Kisame really never existed or what's the whole thing behind it? Also, I don't get how he dies, If you bite your tongue off you'll be relatively ok unless infections or bacteria get inside and do damage, I can understand choking on your blood, but then again you can just swallow your blood.
     
         
    Last edited by kisamexRocks; 08-26-2010 at 01:25 AM.

  19. #59
    Member MisticDrone's Avatar
    Status
    MisticDrone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    170
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post

    WOW, just just get the raw stuff and ill make my own translations lol JK, But what ev least we'll have something to do right? well off to photoshop in order to make some Kisame sig or something.

    EDIT : Anyone know why it's called The Fake Existence? like the spoiler says the chapter title is the Fake Existence, does that mean, Kisame really never existed or what's the whole thing behind it? Also, I don't get how he dies, If you bite your tongue off you'll be relatively ok unless infections or bacteria get inside and do damage, I can understand choking on your blood, but then again you can just swallow your blood.
    Cant swallow a tongue i guess :P
    As for the :Fake" .... matrix babe matrix :P
     
         

  20. #60
    Economical Truth kisamexRocks's Avatar
    Status
    kisamexRocks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

    Quote Originally Posted by MisticDrone View Post
    Cant swallow a tongue i guess :P
    As for the :Fake" .... matrix babe matrix :P

    Well biting off your tongue you would spit it out, but hopefully it's shown a little bit better because this would be the most retarded death i have ever seen in the Naruto universe.

    Matrix huh? lol Kisame is Neo and he's going to be revived somehow and will be alive in the next chapters lol. Weird.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •