Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 507 Spoilers / Summaries

Yeah, I'm guessing there is more to Kisame's death than biting off his tongue. My best guess would be that the torturer guy on the island, the guy who can get info out of Kisame, specializes in a jutsu that makes the user talk against their will. When Kisame realizes what is about to happen, he cuts off his tongue to prevent himself from talking. Then they probably try a different approach, and are going to enter his mind to find answers, and when Kisame realizes that he either has to release the info or die, he chooses to die. The real question here is why did he risk himself to keep Tobi safe? Does Kisame know something about Tobi's little secret.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    Yeah, I'm guessing there is more to Kisame's death than biting off his tongue. My best guess would be that the torturer guy on the island, the guy who can get info out of Kisame, specializes in a jutsu that makes the user talk against their will. When Kisame realizes what is about to happen, he cuts off his tongue to prevent himself from talking. Then they probably try a different approach, and are going to enter his mind to find answers, and when Kisame realizes that he either has to release the info or die, he chooses to die. The real question here is why did he risk himself to keep Tobi safe? Does Kisame know something about Tobi's little secret.
    Well they want info on Akatsuki and Madara, so I guess Madara was working as the Mizukage and Kisame knew some things about him and the whole Akatsuki operations, I guess Kisame is truly loyal and doesn't spill info. Well least we know Kisame will die with Honor.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    yore are not right fake kisame can fight with kirabee and guy not strong like kirabee this is shit kishimoto screw up the whole manga.....

Fake Kisame didnot fight wit KB, Kisame Fused with samehada, kicked KB @ss and then switched places with Zetsus clone....
    colne did not kick KB's ass it was just a DECOY....
    The word itself should make it ovious

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by JMAN View Post
    :flaw: No u can't say that because gai won against kisame cause he doesn't use chakra and kisame is strong because he is a pure chakra absorber , and kakashi couldn't have beaten kisame because he mostly uses chakra in his fights , You could also say that Gai is stronger than Killer bee O.O
    Kakashi can beat some opponents that gai cannot and gai can beat some that kakashi cannot , it all depends on there style of fight
    i'm not uing a>b b>c then a>c here ,
    what i'm saying is i've seen what kakashi can do so far...
    i've seen wat guy can do so far
    and frankly gy can do it much better than kakashi
    and if they had a figth m sure guy would win

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234