View Poll Results: Which coloring is the best?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Entry 1

5 8.06%
  • Entry 2

1 1.61%
  • Entry 3

20 32.26%
  • Entry 4

1 1.61%
  • Entry 5

0 0%
  • Entry 6

2 3.23%
  • Entry 7

33 53.23%

Threaded View

the almighty potatochip Transparent's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2008
    This user has no status.

Manga Coloring Contest [11r] *VOTING*

Welcome to this months Voting thread of the Manga Coloring Contest

This month was a very good month for the contest after it was revived there were 12-13 ppl who signed up for the contest! And 7 of those managed to submit in time. Which is very very good!

All contestants chose their own panel to color. It could be either a regular manga panel, or a lineart that someone made. Either way, the contestants have sent me the originals as well, so that you can judge whether it took skills or not to fulfill the job.

The rules are simple:
    1. Do not vote for yourself.
    2. Don't tell others to vote for you, or to not vote for a specific entry! (
    3. Don't flame, argue, or any form of mistreatment towards the voters, the entries, or the artists in question. I do not want any problems to happen that might ruin this competition.
    4. Vote for the best entry and not the one people say is the best. Your opinion matters!
    5. Please comment if you have an opinion about the entries or the contest. Just don't break the flaming rules.

If any of the rules 1 and 2 are violated, you will be disqualified! (We will know if you do)

The Voting thread will be running till the end of the 31st of Aug (1 week) and I wish everyone good luck in the voting!:D The winner will receive a medal as usual.

Entry 1:

Entry 2:

Entry 3:

Entry 4:

Entry 5:

Entry 6:

Entry 7:

<<FYI.. I did not participate in this comp>>

Last edited by Transparent; 08-25-2010 at 05:52 PM.