View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 1.83%
  • 2

    3 1.83%
  • 3

    14 8.54%
  • 4

    34 20.73%
  • 5

    110 67.07%
Page 11 of 13 « First ... 78910111213 Last»
Results 201 to 220 of 253
  1. #201
    Member
    Status
    gtgoku is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    130
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    And what are you? Are you Madara's fanboy or Itachi's?

    As far as I know, at least in this thread, no one has stated that Itachi is invincible or that Itachi could defeat the Juubi. If you're Madara's fanboy obviously you want to say that Madara is invincible and he could defeat the Juubi, maybe even take it a step farther like Madara can't do no wrong and all his defeat has been all planned and well executed.

    Or are you Itachi's fanboy and want to say something without provoking those Madara's fanboy?
    first of all... I never said that anybody said Itachi could defeat the Juubi. I just used it as an example of how powerful they think Itachi is. I like how you jump to the assumption that I like Madara. I actually hate him... if you check some of my other posts you would see that I was hoping that Minato would defeat him. I was one of the people that said that Minato actually ruined his plans. And yes, itachi fanboys do think Itachi is invincible I could use other threads as a reference. ", no. Tsukiyumi is impossible to break out of. The description says so. , no. Once you get hit by his sword, you'll be sealed forever, no matter who you are. , Susano is nearly indestructible. , no, Amaretsu will burn you to a crisp, and can't be destroyed. Your only chance is to cut off yourbody part". See, my point? If what the Itachi fanboys believe is actually true, than the Juubi would be buttraped. Oh yeah, they'll also use EMS as an argument. PS, I actually like Itachi better. But neither are my favorite. Lee is. Guy is my second favorite.
     
         

  2. #202
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    822
    Location
    England :)
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    I know it doesn't have a reference to this discussion and I cba to make a thread but just wondered what people think of this that popped into my head...

    What if Tobi truly is Madara and if he is Madara then he really is ancient so to speak, so I was wondering you know where he warps himself into his own little world, what if it is like a uchiha dimension...

    For example Kakashi with his eye technique to send things to a different dimension, what if it is the same dimension Tobi goes to?

    What if in that dimension time is still... so basically while he is there he does not age at all only when he comes back to this world, well Naruto world but you get what I mean... Maybe that one idea why he has lived for so long.

    Also the moon eye plan, what if because in that dimension if it really was where time is still, that he does intend to use that plan and because he wants to control the world with that genjutsu etc, he would use it while in that dimension so he could basically live forever because time stands still there but still maintain control of the world due to the Jubi ever lasting Chakra?

    Because what is going through my head is if he wants control of the world, I get that but I mean he is really old so to speak if he was ageing still so he couldn't really have that much long to live so it seems sort of pointless, so that why I think the moon eye plan is what Tobi actually said, So if he was in that non ageing dimension then he would rule the world forever.

    It only an idea popped into my head, I don't expect any of it to be remotely correct.
     
         
    Last edited by OopsWrongHole; 08-29-2010 at 10:14 PM.

  3. #203
    Member
    Status
    dexter64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by gtgoku View Post
    first of all... I never said that anybody said Itachi could defeat the Juubi. I just used it as an example of how powerful they think Itachi is. I like how you jump to the assumption that I like Madara. I actually hate him... if you check some of my other posts you would see that I was hoping that Minato would defeat him. I was one of the people that said that Minato actually ruined his plans. And yes, itachi fanboys do think Itachi is invincible I could use other threads as a reference. ", no. Tsukiyumi is impossible to break out of. The description says so. , no. Once you get hit by his sword, you'll be sealed forever, no matter who you are. , Susano is nearly indestructible. , no, Amaretsu will burn you to a crisp, and can't be destroyed. Your only chance is to cut off yourbody part". See, my point? If what the Itachi fanboys believe is actually true, than the Juubi would be buttraped. Oh yeah, they'll also use EMS as an argument. PS, I actually like Itachi better. But neither are my favorite. Lee is. Guy is my second favorite.
    lol...
    Everyone have their own favorite character for their own unique reasons. Everything that taken to the extremes would never result to anything good. Within reasons though all will be beautiful. While for me, personally, I tried to enjoy this wonderful manga, it's the best. So far, I really could appreciate each character (good or bad) for what he/she is, the way Kishi intended.

    Naruto manga characters are really a reflection of the real life. We have geniuses, in mind, body and spirit like Madara, Minato, Kakhasi, Itachi, Sasuke, Neji, etc. Then we have Shikamaru which brilliant in mind, above average spirit, but quite average in physical. We also have characters that were average in mind, brilliant spirit and physical like Jiraiya, Guy, Lee, Choji, Naruto, etc. All combination of unique characters are really abundant in Naruto manga.
     
         

  4. #204
    Senior Member Modaro's Avatar
    Status
    Modaro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,126
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    What is up with kisamie's left fist it isn't attached to any thing

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 507 - Page 15
     
         

  5. #205
    Academy Student Dante1o1's Avatar
    Status
    Dante1o1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    15
    Location
    **California**
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    It was a interesting chapter, I HOPE Guy can kill Kisame! I want some real good action
     
         

  6. #206
    Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    a thousand years of death is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Location
    on a sandy rollercoaster
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Modaro View Post
    What is up with kisamie's left fist it isn't attached to any thing

    NarutoBase.net - Naruto Manga Chapter 507 - Page 15
    um isnt that his right hand that is missing?

    he has both his arms dont worry.


    great chapter. kisame is a true beast, one a bijuu would be proud of.
    how strong is gai. what an ace of a move that was. yet he still has one gate left. prepare for round 4.

    i doubt kisame can do much atm. he has just been battered.
    but who knows what that monster is capable of.
     
         

  7. #207
    Academy Student Jesse's Avatar
    Status
    Jesse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    Kisame needs to be put down, serve him up on a grill or fry him. Dude has got to die.
     
         

  8. #208
    Member Byakugan power's Avatar
    Status
    Byakugan power is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    41
    Location
    Place
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    My apologies for not replying to you. I don't know how I could have missed it. But yes, I do think the masked man from Akatsuki is indeed Madara Uchiha because not only have several characters referred to him as such, as well as the man himself, Kakashi also said "considering his plan, I doubt it could be anyone else." No one with as much as control of the ninja world as Madara would actually push towards the Moon's Eye Plan, though Pain did have a goal of similar implications. And who else would have such extensive knowledge on Konoha's founding, the beginning of Uchiha and Senju (and both's destined paths that they will permanently walk), as well as the Sage of the Six Paths, that very few people know or have knew about (except for Jiraiya, Kakashi who thought he didn't exist, Nagato, and Madara).

    However, even with all these points, Kishimoto has a tendency to create twists of the most interesting category in his story, so it could be that this mysterious figure of Akatsuki is someone else entirely. The way I think of it as such: the masked man of Akatsuki is Madara unless proven otherwise.
    Thank you very much for answering. I do agree with you and I also 95% convinced that Tobi is Madara however there is still part of me that thinks it might be someone else but it is most likely the way you say because indeed only Madara himself would have the knowledge of history and Moon eye plan!!
    I will look into this identity stuff deeper and if you have new thoughts or ideas please share with me
    Thank you again!!!
     
         

  9. #209
    Member Byakugan power's Avatar
    Status
    Byakugan power is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    41
    Location
    Place
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    Sorry it might off topic but I was just watching the filler ark about three tails and place to return blah blah stuff and at the end I noticed smth interesting. When Tobi was fighting 3 tails they showed Tsunade and her hand started to shake and than they Tobi defeating the 3tails so I assume when Tobi used his jutsu on 3tails tsunade somehow reacted to it. I mean I know it is filler and it could be completely irrelevant but still maybe it is somehow important to the story cause Tsunade is the granddaughter of 1st hokage and madara fought him??

    here is the episode and time it showed: naruto shippuden episode 112.time is 17:40
     
         

  10. #210
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMax2012 View Post
    I know it doesn't have a reference to this discussion and I cba to make a thread but just wondered what people think of this that popped into my head...

    What if Tobi truly is Madara and if he is Madara then he really is ancient so to speak, so I was wondering you know where he warps himself into his own little world, what if it is like a uchiha dimension...

    For example Kakashi with his eye technique to send things to a different dimension, what if it is the same dimension Tobi goes to?

    What if in that dimension time is still... so basically while he is there he does not age at all only when he comes back to this world, well Naruto world but you get what I mean... Maybe that one idea why he has lived for so long.

    Also the moon eye plan, what if because in that dimension if it really was where time is still, that he does intend to use that plan and because he wants to control the world with that genjutsu etc, he would use it while in that dimension so he could basically live forever because time stands still there but still maintain control of the world due to the Jubi ever lasting Chakra?

    Because what is going through my head is if he wants control of the world, I get that but I mean he is really old so to speak if he was ageing still so he couldn't really have that much long to live so it seems sort of pointless, so that why I think the moon eye plan is what Tobi actually said, So if he was in that non ageing dimension then he would rule the world forever.

    It only an idea popped into my head, I don't expect any of it to be remotely correct.
    So far we haven't really got the puzzling thing about Madara's longevity. If assuming Tobi is Madara which I think he is then really the first thing that comes to my mind is how on earth did he survive all this time. And frankly speaking no one really came up with a strong theory. I like your theory and there is a possibility it might be true at least this theory answers the questions of Madara's ability to live all this time. Good thinking dude:D
     
         

  11. #211
    Hokage of Hidden Mist
    Status
    xHoshigakixKisamex is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5
    Location
    Hidden Mist Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    I see Kisame as 1 of the strongest akatsuki members so i don't want him to die just yet he truly is a tailed beast without a tail as i always madara > pein > Kisame > Itachi > Sasuke
     
         

  12. #212
    Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin Jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,402
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Byakugan power View Post
    Sorry it might off topic but I was just watching the filler ark about three tails and place to return blah blah stuff and at the end I noticed smth interesting. When Tobi was fighting 3 tails they showed Tsunade and her hand started to shake and than they Tobi defeating the 3tails so I assume when Tobi used his jutsu on 3tails tsunade somehow reacted to it. I mean I know it is filler and it could be completely irrelevant but still maybe it is somehow important to the story cause Tsunade is the granddaughter of 1st hokage and madara fought him??

    here is the episode and time it showed: naruto shippuden episode 112.time is 17:40
    Though you said it but you also gave the answer to your question filler doesn't really have to do anything with the manga or the real story. So it really doesn't matter what happened in the filler because it won't affect the main story of the manga. Saying this I know you know it but if thinking about this then well may be there's something but then again fillers doesn't count.
     
         

  13. #213
    Academy Student
    Status
    TerraVoltage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    25
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    Oh yea!! Kisame is a beast from the East!! His durability is so up there, I mean he's been taking so many hits and yet he still can stand and hold his own. It's too bad that he's surrounded by the Ramshack Squad. I hope he does one last move and Gai goes eight gates to defend all of them against it or something. I don't want to see Kisame die that easy though, not without taking one of the good guys with him. I'm also waiting for Sasuke to show up with Madara and Kabuto-maru; they are going to WTF pwn anyone who gets in their way. xD
     
         

  14. #214
    Member JMAN's Avatar
    Status
    JMAN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    518
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by xHoshigakixKisamex View Post
    I see Kisame as 1 of the strongest akatsuki members so i don't want him to die just yet he truly is a tailed beast without a tail as i always madara > pein > Kisame > Itachi > Sasuke
    Can you justify yourself when u say that madara > pein > Kisame > Itachi > Sasuke .
    Because i don't agree with u when u say Madara > Pein
    And Kisame > Itachi
    Kisame said it himself that itachi is stronger :flaw:
     
         

  15. #215
    Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    OopsWrongHole is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    822
    Location
    England :)
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    So far we haven't really got the puzzling thing about Madara's longevity. If assuming Tobi is Madara which I think he is then really the first thing that comes to my mind is how on earth did he survive all this time. And frankly speaking no one really came up with a strong theory. I like your theory and there is a possibility it might be true at least this theory answers the questions of Madara's ability to live all this time. Good thinking dude:D
    Thanks for that Well I never really seen a strong theory on it to be truthful
     
         

  16. #216
    Academy Student
    Status
    abejoker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    Did you guys noticed some details?

    1. The aura was GREEN on the last chapter, but on this one was BLUE...maybe the change of gate or a mistake?
    2. crap i forgot the second one....
     
         

  17. #217
    The Real AKATSUKI incme2002's Avatar
    Status
    incme2002 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    145
    Location
    Whirpool Village
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    if anyone here complaining about kishi's work then you are nothing but a ungrateful mother fcker stupid brat!!! get a life and quit watching / reading naruto shippuden..
     
         

  18. #218
    Member
    Status
    mjtuvok is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    135
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by warlock tigerwolf View Post
    i'm wondering where you got your medical license at. Perhaps cracker jack university? 3-5 seconds based on 10% of blood pumped out with each heartbeat through those major arteries. Trauma increases the heart rate, and so 3-5 seconds is not an exaggeration. 3-5 seconds is between 5-15 heartbeats on an average human. If you want me to look up shark anatomy, provided you can give me the exact species of shark you believe kisame to be, i can figure out a combination there of.

    In the mean time, 3-5 seconds from the femoral or jugular.
    If you are wondering about distance, an average person in reasonable health, can spray blood from the jugular approximately 30-50 feet.

    Now, if you are assuming that after the vessels are cut, if somebody were to try and stop the bleeding, one might buy 20-30 seconds. Even in surgery, with the heart rate slowed by anesthesia, if one f these vessels is cut the patient will die in less than a minute.

    If you want to go by the slaughter house measurements, then your figures are correct. Cattle between the weights of 1000-2000 pounds take approximately 2-3 minutes to exsanguinate. Of course the cattle are sedated, typically through an electrical charge, which slows the heart rate and works much like general anesthesia. Cattle typically have 4-8 times the blood of your average human.



    This appears to be inoichi probing the mind of the still living, heavily sedated captured ninja from the rain village who walked into jiraya's fake bar. He and his friend were both captured, one of them turned into a toad the other sent to konoha, after being tickled for information.... Quite the sadistic interrogator jiraya was... Tickling?? Ibiki would have never thought of that.... Oh the horror... And kids read this manga and watch this anime!! It's sickening, they they would put such a grotesque torture in the minds of children.... Now instead of harmless waterboarding, children will start tickling eachother.

    (i'm sure somebody will laugh at that lol)

    anyway i'm fairly confident that the individual in the panel you displayed is in fact very much alive.


    Are there anymore questions?
    y e a h...what is the point if its 5 seconds or 20 hrs to die...who careS ...the real point is kissami is n o t d e a d yet. From what you read the last page shows him what??? Lying on the ground?? NOOOO!!!! It shows him alive. So both of you can stop pissing on each others version of how quickly somebody dies when the person in question is not dead yet.

    Peace!
     
         
    Last edited by mjtuvok; 08-31-2010 at 03:53 AM.

  19. #219
    Member
    Status
    mjtuvok is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    135
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by silenceofthelambs View Post
    My apologies for not replying to you. I don't know how I could have missed it. But yes, I do think the masked man from Akatsuki is indeed Madara Uchiha because not only have several characters referred to him as such, as well as the man himself, Kakashi also said "considering his plan, I doubt it could be anyone else." No one with as much as control of the ninja world as Madara would actually push towards the Moon's Eye Plan, though Pain did have a goal of similar implications. And who else would have such extensive knowledge on Konoha's founding, the beginning of Uchiha and Senju (and both's destined paths that they will permanently walk), as well as the Sage of the Six Paths, that very few people know or have knew about (except for Jiraiya, Kakashi who thought he didn't exist, Nagato, and Madara).

    However, even with all these points, Kishimoto has a tendency to create twists of the most interesting category in his story, so it could be that this mysterious figure of Akatsuki is someone else entirely. The way I think of it as such: the masked man of Akatsuki is Madara unless proven otherwise.
    WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE WITH YOU MAN...MADARA IS MADARA UNTIL WE FIND OUT 100% FOR SURE FROM KISHIMOTO THAT HE IS SOMEONE ELSE. All this other non sense and speculation that its obito, rinn, 25th hokage, fred flintstone and goku reincarnated, OR ANYONE ELSE IN NARUTO SERIES or even chuck norris is just downright stupid to me.... short hair, long hair, one eye only ever shown blah blah blah...until we know....like you said MADARA IS MADARA.
     
         

  20. #220
    Academy Student Jesse's Avatar
    Status
    Jesse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sennin Jinchuuriki View Post
    So far we haven't really got the puzzling thing about Madara's longevity. If assuming Tobi is Madara which I think he is then really the first thing that comes to my mind is how on earth did he survive all this time. And frankly speaking no one really came up with a strong theory. I like your theory and there is a possibility it might be true at least this theory answers the questions of Madara's ability to live all this time. Good thinking dude:D
    I thought the dimension was slowed down not stopped, 3 seconds was like 3 days to Kakashi when Itachi captured him in his illusion in Konoha. At least that's what I remember, so it would hold up that if Madara goes into the dimension he would still age but at such a decreased state his longevity would seem like he was immortal which would in turn surprise everyone that he is still alive. He should be like a hundred years old but he looks about 50-60. The village is around 80 years old and he was around 20-30 when it was founded.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •