34 20.73%

110 67.07%
Page 3 of 11 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga 507 Discussion and 508 Predictions

Good chapter. However, i was expecting 2 or 3 chapters. I just feel its too short for the likes of Kisame to be beaten in like not even 1 chapter.

Prediction: Samehada goes to Kisame. Kisame is fed with large amount of chakra. A big fight broke out. Naruto goes Sage mode. Samehada absorbs Naruto's chakra, thus turning into stone. Naruto kick Kisame's ass.

* golden sage of kumo * polleteke's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

when he is dead they still can get info out of him( remember pain arc when they got info out of that rain ninja)
    i think he will try to escape.
    15 minutes to anime 175 yeah

Last edited by polleteke; 08-26-2010 at 12:13 PM.

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by polleteke View Post
    when he is dead they still can get info out of him( remember pain arc when they got info out of that rain ninja)
    i think he will try to escape.
    15 minutes to anime 175 yeah
    Yeah, you're right. Gai should have killed him when he had the chance, then they could have easily extract info from him.

Let's hope Kisame will not destroy his brain :D

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

I think Kisame's arm twitched as he wanted to grab Samehada.
    It was either out of habit or he was calling for it. On next chapter, i think we are going to see Samehada once more. We will see if he will come to Kisame or stay with Killer Bee.

If it comes back to Kisame, he may use it to fight or escape or to commit suicide using the sword. Maybe Madara will pop there and save him ? Or maybe it was just a twitch.

Status
    Jul 2008
    This user has no status.

Gis dosent make sense what kishimoto doing if Kirabee get samehada how get Suigetsu the samehada??? suigetsu its gonna really strong and defeat kirabee?????

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter worth the wait and really my respect for Kisame has increased. And it really sucks we couldn't see Madara's face.

Australian Student Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

kishi probably wanted to get us real excited, thinking that we were finally going to see tobi's face. I bet we wont actually see his face for some time. We only got a taste but it tasted mighty fine

Status
    Dec 2008
    This user has no status.

"The last roar of man who finally found a place where he belonged"

Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dragondahaka View Post
    but remember the pain invasion. ino´s dad was able to get informations about pain out of a dead body. so i think it would be useless if kisame commits suicide, except he has some self-destruction technique like deidara or danzo. i would rather see ksiame get away maybe with madaras help...
    He didn't do anything to Pain's dead body. The autopsy people were working on the Pain body while Inoichi was working on the Amegakure nin that Jiraiya had captured. I'm pretty sure he was heavily sedated or something and not dead.

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

it was amazing to see guy snensei's attack,but kisame is a super-strong fella,i just hope naruto kills him an he lookks so cool now like the sage of six paths,...awesome episode ,cant wait till next week

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

woow,,,

5/5,,,, I mean after reading all those accusations of kishi failing the previous chapter. and predictions of gai almost dieing and so on, I mean maaaaan, this was good one,

as of now, i ask everyone, please people, don't judge kishi if didnt like some chapter because someone got stupid ankle problems. this is what happens when u talk trash)))

the gai just punishes u by making a great chapter that makes all those shut up)))

Hageshii tsuchi jutsu * Yukimaru Yoshi's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Oh, look at that naruto and killer bee are suddenly ok now smh lol good chapter tho..I wonder who in japan makes killer bee's raps? sounds like vanilla ice wrote them haha :D

I like how kishi got everyones hopes up about someone being killed this chapter. Everyone thought it would be guy or kisame but it was his comrads instead. Also, I believe the body madara is using is actually uchiha shisui's which i have proof on.

He prob lost his other sharigan when he fought the first hokage. During that fought he prob used izangi and escaped; therefore losing his left eye.

But thinking about it even more, maybe madara knows the mind transfer tech just like orochimaru and is waiting to gain sasukes body and sharigan.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter.....Gai was really a badass when he punched Kisame saying Dont Move...
    Kisame's past was something great to know...

As for Madara i really wanted to see his face.....Maybe someone noticed that Madara appeared in his original outfit with armour when he was collecting members of akatsuki n later hide behind that mask as Tobi.......

When he attacked leaf village with the kyuubi he was wearing a mask n when he met itachi after the uchiha massacre he was wearing an armour with his original appearence....
    hope kishi reveals the truth soon coz i cant wait to know wats really goin on???

Hokage Of Pink Holes OopsWrongHole's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    I don't know who you are, I
    don't know what you want. But
    what I do have is a particular
    lack of skills. I will never
    be able to find you.

This chapter I didn't anticipate at all, it completely took me by surprise how it turned out, 5/5!

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    Some reason his face stays the same... lol Kisame recognized him when tobi took off the mask to confirm his identity to be Madara.

They never show his left eye.
    .Maybe tobi is a erson without a left eye

Last edited by s06p; 08-26-2010 at 04:21 PM.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dragondahaka View Post
    but remember the pain invasion. ino´s dad was able to get informations about pain out of a dead body. so i think it would be useless if kisame commits suicide, except he has some self-destruction technique like deidara or danzo. i would rather see ksiame get away maybe with madaras help...

yeah I agree with you on this...remember the anbu ops ninja are sworn to never leave a body behind for that same reason....they self destruct and there is no trace of them left, so if Kisame does some blood mist version of this then the Konoha leaf will not be able to get any information.

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard589 View Post
    He didn't do anything to Pain's dead body. The autopsy people were working on the Pain body while Inoichi was working on the Amegakure nin that Jiraiya had captured. I'm pretty sure he was heavily sedated or something and not dead.
    no he was actually D E A D TOTALLY DEAD! NOT HALF WAY, NOT ALMOST BUT COMPLETELY WITHOUT LIFE WHICH MEANS D E A D!

Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualMisfit View Post
    While I'll agree the fight was alil short... This chapter was just great... Some background info on Kisame and the mist village... and there is Madara with his old hair again...

Has anyone noticed that whenever he first met ppl he was sporting his old hair? First Itachi now Kisame!? And he is in his old armor again probably...

There is something DEFO up with the fact we never get to see Madara's face... definatly something!!!! I believe even more that Tobi and Madara may be 2 seperate things!
    exactly, there is not need for him to hide his face if he is truly Madara

Konohas Orange Flash Orange Flash's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

nice chapter i rate it just 4 because i want to see narutos new powers x( ^^

kisame is one of the nicest chars in the manga and i think he dies an epic death! Gai is just freaking awesome i want to see how strong Lee becomes from training with his master!!! More Lee action pls! :P

Predicton: Kisame dies and Tobi/Madara calls for Kabuto and Sasuke (PLS i want to see what happens with his eyes!!!) to support the remaining Akatsuki! Maybe we have to wait for Narutos new powers and see how badass Sasuke is now :P

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki leader View Post
    Gis dosent make sense what kishimoto doing if Kirabee get samehada how get Suigetsu the samehada??? suigetsu its gonna really strong and defeat kirabee?????
    yeah ur right! i also think that Suigetsu have to get the Samehada since Zabusas sword is broken/lost... maybe madara sends sasukes team to capture killer bee again... and wo dont see suigetsus real power yet!!!

Status
    Jul 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by s06p View Post
    . Ithink madara is obito.it makes sense because if they see his left eye well Noe he's obito.I'm not sure and i dnt remember alot about obito but I guess this could not happen
    THEY ONLY SHOW HIS ONE EYE BECAUSE THAT IS THE EYE HE USES FOR NORMAL EVERYDAY INTERACTION.....PERHAPS THEY NEVER SHOW HIS OTHER EYE BECAUSE HE ONLY USES IT FOR SPECIAL OCCASSION LIKE WHEN HE REALLY WANTS TO GET BADASSNINJAKICKING MODE. JUST LIKE KIKASHI NEVER USES HIS LEFT EYE UNTIL HE IS IN BATTLE. THE REST OF THE TIME IT IS COVERED. AND THERE IS NO REASON TO BELIEVE HE COULD BE OBITO. PERSONALLY I HATE THAT THEORY AND THINK PEOPLE WHO THINK MADARA COULD BE OBITO ARE THINKING VERY CLEARLY. 1) OBITO WAS A PANSY, ALWAYS WHINNING ABOUT SOMETHING GOT IN MY EYE, 2) HE DIED VERY YOUNG WHEN KIKASHI WAS A MERE TEEN. 3) IF SOMEHOW HE WAS OBITO THAT WOULD MAKE MADARA A WIMP,LIMP PANSY AS WELL.

Last edited by mjtuvok; 08-26-2010 at 03:59 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    This user has no status.

Lmao on the first page, its like kisame is doing a kamehameha

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mjtuvok View Post
    yeah I agree with you on this...remember the anbu ops ninja are sworn to never leave a body behind for that same reason....they self destruct and there is no trace of them left, so if Kisame does some blood mist version of this then the Konoha leaf will not be able to get any information.
    but wich reason should obito have to destroy or slave the complete ninja world??? O.O

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mjtuvok View Post
    THEY ONLY SHOW HIS ONE EYE BECAUSE THAT IS THE EYE HE USES FOR NORMAL EVERYDAY INTERACTION.....PERHAPS THEY NEVER SHOW HIS OTHER EYE BECAUSE HE ONLY USES IT FOR SPECIAL OCCASSION LIKE WHEN HE REALLY WANTS TO GET BADASSNINJAKICKING MODE. JUST LIKE KIKASHI NEVER USES HIS LEFT EYE UNTIL HE IS IN BATTLE. THE REST OF THE TIME IT IS COVERED. AND THERE IS NO REASON TO BELIEVE HE COULD BE OBITO. PERSONALLY I HATE THAT THEORY AND THINK PEOPLE WHO THINK MADARA COULD BE OBITO ARE THINKING VERY CLEARLY. 1) OBITO WAS A PANSY, ALWAYS WHINNING ABOUT SOMETHING GOT IN MY EYE, 2) HE DIED VERY YOUNG WHEN KIKASHI WAS A MERE TEEN. 3) IF SOMEHOW HE WAS OBITO THAT WOULD MAKE MADARA A WIMP,LIMP PANSY AS WELL.
    i agree with u madara is like the ultimate badass and obito is just the opposite of him^^

i think we only see just one eye because with this eye he can control other ppl???

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Osm chapter. I think kisame calls sameheda and gets chakra and then naruto mix sme shark ass