Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    One Piece manga 597 is out!

    I'm going to delete the link in some hours, though you know where to look


    ...and go Zoro he's so badass >.> and whatdayyaknow, Mihawk has a sense of humor.
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 08-27-2010 at 09:50 AM.

  2. #2
    Master Blader Gin-Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Gin-Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wants kenjutsu Figth PM me ^^
    Posts
    4,740
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    awesome O_o
     
         
    Last edited by Gin-Sama; 08-26-2010 at 07:53 AM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Status
    ~Hasashi~ is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    15,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    T_T 4 weeks no one piece

    did they confirm the time skip? cause if there isn't one it will be a MAJOR piss off
     
         

  4. #4
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Hasashi~ View Post
    T_T 4 weeks no one piece

    did they confirm the time skip? cause if there isn't one it will be a MAJOR piss off
    Considering he's going to take 4 weeks off, it should make some serious jumps or otherwise what would be the point of it? Not to mention we're almost at 600 chapters, maybe he's going to do 3 in once or something.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Considering he's going to take 4 weeks off, it should make some serious jumps or otherwise what would be the point of it? Not to mention we're almost at 600 chapters, maybe he's going to do 3 in once or something.
    Can't wait to see Luffy kicking ass in new world using HAKI O_________O
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Kagutsuchi's Avatar
    Status
    Kagutsuchi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Why Do You ask, Stalker ?
    Posts
    17,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in shadows.
     



    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    I am also expecting a Time Skip .. Or else I'll be damn pissed. Zoro's Black sword will start pwning :D .. Luffy will get trained into Haki . Awesome stuff awaits but 4 weeks wait
     
         

  7. #7
    Sydney's Halo Grim's Avatar
    Status
    Grim is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,438
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society
     



    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    i will fall asleep for 4 weeks, gn :D!
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member sexyprep1's Avatar
    Status
    sexyprep1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Haine city, Florida
    Posts
    2,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    this is so exciting luffy is finally gonna become stronger i hope oda doesn't disappoint us
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Mugiwara's Avatar
    Status
    Mugiwara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Fishman Island
    Posts
    13,485
    Post Thanks / Like
    Retired. RIP
     



    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    Quote Originally Posted by sexyprep1 View Post
    this is so exciting luffy is finally gonna become stronger i hope oda doesn't disappoint us
    He won't, he never does
     
         

  10. #10
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    He won't, he never does
    He's my hero wease:
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned ~Falcon~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Falcon~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Graveyard, Dubai
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    Gud chapter......specially like the way Hancock got pissed on Rayleigh for not letting them met Luffy during the training n i was shocked to know that Mihawk actually know how to laugh.........lolz
    4 weeks gap is really a long tym for addicts like us....I think the next manga will start as "Two Years Later" or something...........
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member minatoisagod's Avatar
    Status
    minatoisagod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    jamaica
    Posts
    1,549
    Post Thanks / Like
    chilling
     

    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    my god i may have to change my top 15 strongest in one piece now and add luffy zoro and sanji to my top 10. Cause they will be more monster after this
     
         

  13. #13
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Gud chapter......specially like the way Hancock got pissed on Rayleigh for not letting them met Luffy during the training n i was shocked to know that Mihawk actually know how to laugh.........lolz
    4 weeks gap is really a long tym for addicts like us....I think the next manga will start as "Two Years Later" or something...........
    Well it should be. What would the point be of not releasing a chapter for a month and then just start with the same chronology. Not to mention there would be 9 different storylines to follow and above all it would have the most effect to start the next chapter when the 2 year period is over after a month.

    I'm the most interested in in how Usopp, Chopper, Robin and especially Franky will be upgraded. I mean for Luffy, Sanji, Nami and Zoro it's pretty obvious. Dunno about Brook.
     
         

  14. #14
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Well it should be. What would the point be of not releasing a chapter for a month and then just start with the same chronology. Not to mention there would be 9 different storylines to follow and above all it would have the most effect to start the next chapter when the 2 year period is over after a month.

    I'm the most interested in in how Usopp, Chopper, Robin and especially Franky will be upgraded. I mean for Luffy, Sanji, Nami and Zoro it's pretty obvious. Dunno about Brook.
    I really want to see Usopp, don't think he'll gain some muscle though, i even kinda hope he can keep his clumsey look. But i do want him to grow a pair, and a good upgrade of his slingshot, and ammo or maybe he can get himself a nice gun. And Franky maybe makes more of his body from steel or upgrades his cantaur form. I wonder if Mihawk might have a nice basement with some swords in it. I mean the worlds strongest swordsman should have a nice collection right ?
     
         

  15. #15
    Stare to Death Itachi65's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Your Closet
    Posts
    585
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    Excellent chapter. Exceptional end. Now let the squealing about waiting for 4months begin xP
     
         

  16. #16
    Trust in me. Crutch Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Crutch Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is the Crutch, his works
    are perfect, and all his ways
    are just.
     



    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    Great chapter, the timeskip is almost obvious. I can almost feel that One Piece is about to end sometime soon. It's about to go into the 600 chapter range and has been around for about 13 years. Maybe next month might even be the ending special, it would be an epic ending to finish with Luffy heading out into the New World and leave the rest to the readers imagination.

    Whether One Piece ends or not, it's been one hell of a journey following it from chapter 1. Watching the characters grow through tough challenges, watching new characters being introduced, the friendship between them, Oda has done a great job and has not disappointed us yet. :D
     
         

  17. #17
    ロロノア・ゾロ Caliburn's Avatar
    Status
    Caliburn is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    16,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.
     



    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
    I really want to see Usopp, don't think he'll gain some muscle though, i even kinda hope he can keep his clumsey look. But i do want him to grow a pair, and a good upgrade of his slingshot, and ammo or maybe he can get himself a nice gun. And Franky maybe makes more of his body from steel or upgrades his cantaur form. I wonder if Mihawk might have a nice basement with some swords in it. I mean the worlds strongest swordsman should have a nice collection right ?
    Something like this:



    Till know he didn't had a real upgrade, so I'm really interested in how he's going to be. Franky is packed with weapons and now he's in the labe of the greatest genius of the world. I just want to know what he's going to add

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutch Kaguya View Post
    Great chapter, the timeskip is almost obvious. I can almost feel that One Piece is about to end sometime soon. It's about to go into the 600 chapter range and has been around for about 13 years. Maybe next month might even be the ending special, it would be an epic ending to finish with Luffy heading out into the New World and leave the rest to the readers imagination.

    Whether One Piece ends or not, it's been one hell of a journey following it from chapter 1. Watching the characters grow through tough challenges, watching new characters being introduced, the friendship between them, Oda has done a great job and has not disappointed us yet. :D
    Soon is relative. He took 600 chapters to cross half of the Grand line, so in theory it should be 600 more. I doubt that, however it's still going to run for a while. Especially because Oda can get easily off track. I mean Luffy is planning to cross into the New World and what happens? Impel Down > Marineford > 2 year timeskip.
     
         

  18. #18
    Trust in me. Crutch Kaguya's Avatar
    Status
    Crutch Kaguya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,798
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is the Crutch, his works
    are perfect, and all his ways
    are just.
     



    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Soon is relative. He took 600 chapters to cross half of the Grand line, so in theory it should be 600 more. I doubt that, however it's still going to run for a while. Especially because Oda can get easily off track. I mean Luffy is planning to cross into the New World and what happens? Impel Down > Marineford > 2 year timeskip.
    What if he doesn't show us what happens cross the grandline. Maybe he wants to leave the rest to the readers imagination. I doubt it too, Oda seems like someone who might want to keep going for a little longer, but you can't rule out the possibility.
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned ~Falcon~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Falcon~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Graveyard, Dubai
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutch Kaguya View Post
    What if he doesn't show us what happens cross the grandline. Maybe he wants to leave the rest to the readers imagination. I doubt it too, Oda seems like someone who might want to keep going for a little longer, but you can't rule out the possibility.
    Oda already gave us a flash of wat the new world is like......everything will become meaningless if he doesn't even enter the New World.....If he leaves it to readers imagination then it will be same as our threads of predictions and discussion....then everyone will lose their interest in anime and "Bang!!".... What was this anime made for??
     
         

  20. #20
    ~emperor~ +luffy+'s Avatar
    Status
    +luffy+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    10,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    zoro after 2 years


    sanji after 2 years
     
         

  21. #21
    Banned ~Falcon~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Falcon~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Graveyard, Dubai
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    Quote Originally Posted by +luffy+ View Post
    zoro after 2 years


    sanji after 2 years
    Hahahahahaha.............Zoro is fine but Sanji got feminine hormone from Ivankov ha.....
    Now he wil go after Men in place of women and Fishmen in lace of Mermaids.......lol
     
         

  22. #22
    Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar
    Status
    Love Cook is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    All Blue
    Posts
    2,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    I hope the charachters will remain funny after the timeskip, for example Naruto gotten a lot more serious. But according to these leaked pictures i think we don't have to worry about the comic relief.

    Luffy:


    Zoro:


    Usopp:


    Nami:


    Sanji:


    Tony Tony Chopper:


    Nico Robin:
    HA! I suprised you with this one didn't I ?!


    Franky:


    Brook:
     
         

  23. #23
    ~emperor~ +luffy+'s Avatar
    Status
    +luffy+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    10,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    robin and nami are soooo hot ...i can't see usopps cosplay.....and zoro is funny
     
         

  24. #24
    ~emperor~ +luffy+'s Avatar
    Status
    +luffy+ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Dubai
    Posts
    10,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Hahahahahaha.............Zoro is fine but Sanji got feminine hormone from Ivankov ha.....
    Now he wil go after Men in place of women and Fishmen in lace of Mermaids.......lol
    lol...and imagine if he talk like ivakov......
     
         

  25. #25
    Banned ~Falcon~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Falcon~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Graveyard, Dubai
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: One Piece manga 597 is out!

    Quote Originally Posted by +luffy+ View Post
    lol...and imagine if he talk like ivakov......
    Hee Haw!!! Luffy-swan,,,,,Zoro-chwan......lolz
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •