Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yondaime Shogun | Rat Paladin
    |

[Closed]Deception... Lust ...Illusions...The Genjutsu Prodigy in the making.

Unofficial
    All Out
    Range: Short
    Terrain: Training Grounds 13

As the hot morning has just begun, I can feel the sun's rays baking on my long black hair, wearing nothing but a standard T-shirt, red in color, with my flask jacket on along with my ninja pants and read sandels I body flicker just moments ago out of the forest terrain of the leaf village unto the solid ground where I happen to find the 13th training area. As i scan and look to see if i can find a sign of someone who i have invited here this morning it would a great day indeed as the man who is feared. The one who strikes fear into his target's the one and only...what was his name again? I wonder around the area hoping the Genjutsu Master of this hour is near by or at least on his way...

nb: Usin Professor, who has a whip strapped to his waist, also a basic katana used by the Anbu on his back

Last edited by Ishiro; 04-21-2014 at 10:40 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

Re: [Closed]Deception... Lust ...Illusions...The Genjutsu Prodigy in the making.

Pick between my Uchiha or my Binkan

Note: Uchiha only has 2t and no Sharingan gen.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    |

Re: [Closed]Deception... Lust ...Illusions...The Genjutsu Prodigy in the making.

Hmm...Binkan

Status
    Aug 2010
    Imagine paradise, now think of the furthest thing from it, and I'm in the place furthest from that.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Belongs to my Shishou

The Regent appeared clad in his red and black western like attire with his mask on, looking at the shinobi before him. Upon reaching the training grounds the Regent smiled. Though it was unseen the cynical aura that eminated from him should be comprehensible to the young opponent of his.

"You came here seeking better knowledge in the genjutsu arts yes?" The Regent asked. "I shall be here to assist you, now then shall I make the first move or would you like to try your hand at me?"

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    |

As the man appears from the distance and walks to short range, I simply let his words sink into my mind, and after a second to process it, i simply raise hand to my hair and taking a hair tie, I place the long bangs on the side of my face into a single ponytail that joins up into one, and reaches to my back, I simply take a bow and rise my head speaking to Regent

You may start this little excerise here today, Regent-san

I said with a sincere voice as I prepare for the fight agaisnt a master illusionist himself