Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    No Crap Retard TonyDawn1379's Avatar
    Status
    TonyDawn1379 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,352
    Doug-in'
     

    The Truth about Kaguya and Juubi s*** !

    as we all know Kaguya ate the god tree fruit and basically got the power of the juubi !

    and in this pic, the sage said " IF a single person has too much power they will get obsessed with it and lose control" and i believe he said that cause of what happened to his mother .

    So Eventually Kaguya Got too obsessed and lost control and she became the so called ..... or a part of ....
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    itach15 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,063
    "Never Give Up" ;)
    !!!
     

    Re: The Truth about Kaguya and Juubi s*** !

    Seems leget
     
         

  3. #3
    No Crap Retard TonyDawn1379's Avatar
    Status
    TonyDawn1379 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,352
    Doug-in'
     

    Re: The Truth about Kaguya and Juubi s*** !

    Quote Originally Posted by Invsblphntm View Post
    The mystery is the way she became like that. I thought that was obvious. Or I guess it wasn't.
    It IS very obvious but some baka(s) just don't understand . so i just made it a little more obvious
     
         

  4. #4
    Prime Minister of NB Electric Boogaloo's Avatar
    Status
    Electric Boogaloo is online now
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    8,376
    Sasuke Solos
     

    Re: The Truth about Kaguya and Juubi s*** !

    This explains why Madara looks like Kaguya
     
         

  5. #5
    MoonWalker ObitoGokuKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoGokuKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,068
    Location
    Somewhere Else
    [Uchiha Obito No Chikara ∞]
     

    Re: The Truth about Kaguya and Juubi s*** !

    Juubi is Hagoromos Mother .. & the Grandmother of Ashura and Indra. Nice.
     
         

  6. #6
    日向ヒナタ Lady Byakugan's Avatar
    Status
    Lady Byakugan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    18,503
    Location
    Canada
    A great idea given to a
    horrible writer: That is
    NARUTO
     

    Re: The Truth about Kaguya and Juubi s*** !

    I guess that makes kurama and all the other bijuus female then.
     
         

  7. #7
    MoonWalker ObitoGokuKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoGokuKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,068
    Location
    Somewhere Else
    [Uchiha Obito No Chikara ∞]
     

    Re: The Truth about Kaguya and Juubi s*** !

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chakra View Post
    I guess that makes kurama and all the other bijuus female then.
    No they became Men inside Hagoromo.
     
         

  8. #8
    Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    a banned cartoon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,037
    Location
    On my couch.
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!
     

    Re: The Truth about Kaguya and Juubi s*** !

    I disagree. I believe ate is a metaphor for sealed it into herself. We know the sages brother sealed the Juubi into the sage so the family obviously has good sealing techs. I believe the sages brother started the Uzumaki, and Hyuga clans. Him being of Uzumaki origin would explain him being powerful enough to seal the Juubi. I believe because Kaguya sealed the tree into herself that she became a part of the Juubi, and it became part of her. Now they share an eternal spiritual connection because of it. Even after she died her spirit lived on inside, and alongside the Juubi's chakra.
     
         

  9. #9
    Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    a banned cartoon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,037
    Location
    On my couch.
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!
     

    Re: The Truth about Kaguya and Juubi s*** !

    Quote Originally Posted by ObitoGokuKakashi View Post
    No they became Men inside Hagoromo.
    No, who said all the Bijuu are male? Hogoromo used his yin, and yang powers to create them however his imagination choose to. He used the creation of all things tech to create each individual Bijuu how he saw fit.
     
         

  10. #10
    No Crap Retard TonyDawn1379's Avatar
    Status
    TonyDawn1379 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,352
    Doug-in'
     

    Re: The Truth about Kaguya and Juubi s*** !

    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Chakra View Post
    I guess that makes kurama and all the other bijuus female then.
    yeah , except the fact that the bijuus don't have genders , they have no genitals , they are just chakra .
     
         

  11. #11
    MoonWalker ObitoGokuKakashi's Avatar
    Status
    ObitoGokuKakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,068
    Location
    Somewhere Else
    [Uchiha Obito No Chikara ∞]
     

    Re: The Truth about Kaguya and Juubi s*** !

    Quote Originally Posted by a banned cartoon View Post
    No, who said all the Bijuu are male? Hogoromo used his yin, and yang powers to create them however his imagination choose to. He used the creation of all things tech to create each individual Bijuu how he saw fit.
    Thanks for telling me this Bro.! Didn't know it! ... {sarcasm on}
     
         

  12. #12
    No Crap Retard TonyDawn1379's Avatar
    Status
    TonyDawn1379 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,352
    Doug-in'
     

    Re: The Truth about Kaguya and Juubi s*** !

    Quote Originally Posted by a banned cartoon View Post
    I disagree. I believe ate is a metaphor for sealed it into herself. We know the sages brother sealed the Juubi into the sage so the family obviously has good sealing techs. I believe the sages brother started the Uzumaki, and Hyuga clans. Him being of Uzumaki origin would explain him being powerful enough to seal the Juubi. I believe because Kaguya sealed the tree into herself that she became a part of the Juubi, and it became part of her. Now they share an eternal spiritual connection because of it. Even after she died her spirit lived on inside, and alongside the Juubi's chakra.
    i can't take you seriously after " we know the sages brother " dude we know jack s*** about the sage's brother !
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •